PDA

View Full Version : Another Bad Hillary Donor

Kathianne
02-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Weird how they are attracted to the Clinton's:

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/02/shocker-clinton-hillraiser-is-producer.html

Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Shocker!... Clinton Holocaust Denying "Hillraiser" Is Producer of Virulent Anti-Semitic, Anti-American Film

"Valley of the Wolves Iraq" was an anti-Semitic, anti-American film featuring American actor Gary Busey as a Jewish U.S. army doctor who cuts out the organs of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib and sells them to wealthy foreign clients.
It also set box office records in Turkey.

In Valley of the Wolves, Iraq, "American soldiers are portrayed as violent, brutish, trigger-happy, civilian-murdering, hyper-religious, sadistic gun-nuts." And, that is just for starters,... Never mind the evil Jewish doctor selling body parts from Abu Ghraib prisoners.

The Kurdish News reported that the producer of one of the most hostile anti-American films made in Turkey "Valley of the Wolves-Irak" is a Hillary Clinton megadonor and bundler and was appointed a delegate by Hillary clinton to the Democratic National Convention later this year.

Hillary Clinton has recently employed Mehmet Celebi, a Turkish ultra-nationalist - who has worked on and raised money for various anti-American, anti-Armenian, anti-Semitic and anti-Kurdish projects - as one of her delegates for her campaign for President of the United States.

This is not surprising when knowing that the Clinton Administration has been one of the most pro-Turkish U.S. administrations in the history of the U.S. donating more military arms to Turkey than all the other U.S. presidents combined.

Mehmet Celebi co-owns BMH Worldwide, which produced "Valley of the Wolves-Irak."
Mehmet Celebi is a Hillraiser for the Clintons.
Hillary Clinton accepted over $100,000 from this Holocaust denier.
Don't expect this to make any headlines.

Kathianne
02-06-2008, 05:42 PM
and the hits keep coming. I think Obama has it right, the Clinton's couldn't get past the GOP. Links at site:

http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/5a356515-3b48-4a9b-8b1c-a9d1ec038b60

Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Another Clinton Foreign Money Scandal?
Posted by: Amanda Carpenter at 2:35 PM
Apparently, Hillary is considering using some of her own money to finance her campaign.

If she does, I can guarantee there'll be questions about the millions in foreign money Bill Clinton has racked up in speaking fees that's likely stashed in their joint checking account.

I wrote about this in the first chapter of my book .

Since leaving the White House, Clinton has earned more than $20 million in speaking fees from foreign sources in places like the People's Republic of China and Dubai, according to her Senate financial disclosure forms. They also share a joint checking account according to those same forms.

If Hillary uses that foreign money to finance her campaign she will have successfully exploited a loophole in campaign finance rules that forbids the use of foreign money in U.S. elections.

I dunno about you, but it sounds like the beginning of another classic Clinton financial scandal. And this comes on top of recent news that Bill's been courting uranium deals for the benefit of his foundation in Kazakhstan and looming questions about whether Bill would be more of a renegade global ambassador than First Gentleman in the White House.

Update: It's confirmed Clinton has loaned herself $5 million. The Clinton's personal wealth is estimated to be between $10 million and $50 million.

hjmick
02-06-2008, 05:49 PM
She "loaned" $5 million to her campaign last month.

Clinton loaned her campaign $5 million (http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0208/Clinton_loaned_her_campaign_5_million.html)

Kathianne
02-06-2008, 05:52 PM
She "loaned" $5 million to her campaign last month.

Clinton loaned her campaign $5 million (http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0208/Clinton_loaned_her_campaign_5_million.html)

It's the same $5m.

hjmick
02-06-2008, 05:56 PM
It's the same $5m.

My bad, I didn't notice the update at the end of the article.

Dilloduck
02-06-2008, 06:18 PM
The title of the thread made me think she got a rotten kidney or something.:laugh2:

Kathianne
02-06-2008, 06:19 PM
The title of the thread made me think she got a rotten kidney or something.:laugh2:

No kidney jokes! Still recovering! :laugh2:

Dilloduck
02-06-2008, 06:20 PM
No kidney jokes! Still recovering! :laugh2:

Liver ?

Kathianne
02-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Liver ?

Kidney.