Come into my country, dont speak our language, try to steal it

youre god dam right, I think they should be shot

Take your pregnant wetback ass to mexico beaner :laugh2:

waterrescuedude2000
02-07-2008, 01:39 AM

ALL ILLEGALS GO THE FUCK HOME!!!!!!!! Shoot them they might realize they are not wanted here and stay the fuck home.

actsnoblemartin
02-07-2008, 01:42 AM
I think we need a national id card, so we know who the real americans are

Go home illegals, and take your 14 children ( a piece) with you

dont let the door hit you on the ass on the your out :finger3:

ALL ILLEGALS GO THE FUCK HOME!!!!!!!! Shoot them they might realize they are not wanted here and stay the fuck home.

actsnoblemartin
02-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Lets deport the illegal alien support groups, sympathizers and enablers.

Fuck them

:fu:

waterrescuedude2000
02-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Lets just let the government issue illegal tags we got deer tags why not illegal tags?? What should the bag limit be?? Year round hunting season you just have to get a new permit after you reach your bag limit!!!

actsnoblemartin
02-07-2008, 01:48 AM
fine with me, those government mooching, baby breeding fuckers, need to leave.

and their helpers put in prisons

Lets just let the government issue illegal tags we got deer tags why not illegal tags?? What should the bag limit be?? Year round hunting season you just have to get a new permit after you reach your bag limit!!!

PostmodernProphet
02-07-2008, 06:49 AM
acts?....remember that thread you had yesterday where you wanted feedback when you screwed up?.......add this thread to the list......

gabosaurus
02-07-2008, 12:02 PM
You and Hugh need to get together. You can spend long nights trading off prejudicial views.

Classact
02-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Lets deport the illegal alien support groups, sympathizers and enablers.

Fuck them

:fu:The leaders are Bush, Obama, Clinton and McCain. But, everything is Bush's fault, everyone knows that.

gabosaurus
02-07-2008, 12:34 PM
It all starts at the top.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/gabriella8406/aztlan_bush_n_fox.jpg

actsnoblemartin
02-09-2008, 08:03 PM
I have to stand up for what i believe in.

acts?....remember that thread you had yesterday where you wanted feedback when you screwed up?.......add this thread to the list......

OCA
02-09-2008, 08:05 PM
I have to stand up for what i believe in.

Cold blooded murder?

Euthanize yourself.

actsnoblemartin
02-09-2008, 08:09 PM
what we need to do is deport people who enable the criminals to steal this country for mexico.

Their sympathizers, those who help them in any way

and we need to kill every illegal who dares try and sneak in here to steal our country, thats not murder, thats patriotism

OCA
02-09-2008, 08:12 PM
what we need to do is deport people who enable the criminals to steal this country for mexico.

Their sympathizers, those who help them in any way

and we need to kill every illegal who dares try and sneak in here to steal our country, thats not murder, thats patriotism

HEIL HITLER! LONG LIVE THE RODINA AND JOE STALIN!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

As a famous musician by the name of Jello Biafra once said "Pol pot, Pol Pot, POL POT!"

actsnoblemartin
02-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Im not surprised that you dont know your history, but jews were legal citizens of the europeans countries they were in, and pol pot also killed his own civilians

But then again, your entitled to your opinion.

As a famous musician by the name of Jello Biafra once said "Pol pot, Pol Pot, POL POT!"

Pale Rider
02-10-2008, 03:51 AM

Well they've already got them for terrorists and liberals. Might as well have them for illegal aliens....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2072/2254640876_3ab0f2c164_o.jpg

waterrescuedude2000
02-10-2008, 03:55 AM

If you shoot them then maybe they will realize we are not welcome because we are breaking the law.. Maybe they will stay the fuck home or do it legally!!!!!
I guarantee they would. I see nothing wrong with defending our border from criminals and drug smugglers. Thats all they are is criminals!!

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 03:56 AM
so are their sympathizers, enablers, and the politicians, who right now, who stand in the way of deporting those fucking criminals

If you shoot them then maybe they will realize we are not welcome because we are breaking the law.. Maybe they will stay the fuck home or do it legally!!!!!
I guarantee they would. I see nothing wrong with defending our border from criminals and drug smugglers. Thats all they are is criminals!!

Sitarro
02-10-2008, 05:38 AM
I still think one solution is to dig a North American Canal. From Texas to California, an international waterway a mile wide. The soil that would be harvested would be very rich and could be used all over the country, maybe to help fortify Louisiana's coast line. We could put locks in it to keep the Atlantic waters from mixing with the Pacific. Mexico would lose the Colorado River water but too bad, they should have kept their border secure.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
02-10-2008, 10:26 AM

Its an excellent idea Ceacescu! LMFAO!

Thank God you guys have nothing to do woth anything important in America.

Can't wait till Hillary gets in and amnesty gets passed.

JohnDoe
02-10-2008, 10:38 AM

Take your pregnant wetback ass to mexico beaner :laugh2:Believe it or not, entering this country illegally or over staying your visa illegally, is only a MISDEMEANOR/Civil Offense, under USA laws....

So, are you and others saying that you believe it is ok to take the Law in to your own hands and KILL someone that broke the law equivalent to something like Jay walking?

What happened to an eye for an eye, just punishment kind of thing....

in other words, you do NOT kill someone as punishment if they stole your shirt....you give him punishment equivalent to the crime he committed....

This is what is JUST, this is what Justice is about Martin....

I am not saying that illegal entry should not be a felony or something stronger than what it is and that the laws should not be changed, but know that our legislators and representatives over the decades have decided that it is ONLY a misdemeanor to enter illegally or be here illegally.

jd

gabosaurus
02-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Should we also shoot those who hire illegal aliens? They are also committing a crime.

OCA
02-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Believe it or not, entering this country illegally or over staying your visa illegally, is only a MISDEMEANOR/Civil Offense, under USA laws....

So, are you and others saying that you believe it is ok to take the Law in to your own hands and KILL someone that broke the law equivalent to something like Jay walking?

What happened to an eye for an eye, just punishment kind of thing....

in other words, you do NOT kill someone as punishment if they stole your shirt....you give him punishment equivalent to the crime he committed....

This is what is JUST, this is what Justice is about Martin....

I am not saying that illegal entry should not be a felony or something stronger than what it is and that the laws should not be changed, but know that our legislators and representatives over the decades have decided that it is ONLY a misdemeanor to enter illegally or be here illegally.

jd

Exactly, and I would add that what these two clowns think is American is exactly the opposite, in fact if the cold war were still happening their views would be right in line with the Kremlin.

Classact
02-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Taking the law into your own hands isn't the answer but demanding laws be enforced is. There should be zero tolerance for illegal immigration regardless of nation of origin. It should, in fact be a felony to work or hire an illegal worker.

Everyone makes such a big deal about slavery and how slaves were never justified and the same arguments to support slavery are the arguments that support illegal workers. Try to argue why illegal Mexican workers shouldn't be sent home without sounding like a selfish slave holder, go ahead argue why they should be allowed to work in America in competition with Americans. We have enough high school drop outs and former inmates of jail to support all the jobs that Americans refuse to do already.

Over 10,000 soldiers, US Soldiers were killed establishing the Mex-American border and the border should mean something as a result of their sacrifice.

For the comment about Clinton giving them amnesty then consider the fact that once they have Amnesty they are Americans and everyone knows there are jobs that Americans won't do so we will need more slave illegals to do those jobs.

OCA
02-10-2008, 02:11 PM
For the comment about Clinton giving them amnesty then consider the fact that once they have Amnesty they are Americans and everyone knows there are jobs that Americans won't do so we will need more slave illegals to do those jobs.

No, they have a stronger work ethic and desire to support their families by their own hands, they will still do those jobs.

We may have enough people here to do the jobs illegals do but unless you eliminate welfare and force those people to do those jobs somehow they won't take them. Thats a fact.

Trigg
02-10-2008, 06:03 PM
No, they have a stronger work ethic and desire to support their families by their own hands, they will still do those jobs.

We may have enough people here to do the jobs illegals do but unless you eliminate welfare and force those people to do those jobs somehow they won't take them. Thats a fact.

I can't believe you keep stating this even after MANY people continue to put up EVICENCE that you are wrong.

Here are a few articles from California and the gov. regarding the cost of illegals in our country.

http://www.hometownstation.com/illegal-aliens-clarita-2008-01-05-10-23.html

New statistics from the Department of Public Social Services reveal that illegal aliens and their families in Los Angeles County collected over $37 million in welfare and food stamp allocations in November 2007 – up $3 million dollars from September, announced Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich.

Twenty five percent of the all welfare and food stamps benefits is going directly to the children of illegal aliens. Illegals collected over $20 million in welfare assistance for November 2007 and over $16 million in monthly food stamp allocations for a projected annual cost of $444 million.

“This new information shows an alarming increase in the devastating impact Illegal immigration continues to have on Los Angeles County taxpayers,” said Antonovich. “With $220 million for public safety, $400 million for healthcare, and $444 million in welfare allocations, the total cost for illegal immigrants to County taxpayers far exceeds $1 billion a year – not including the millions of dollars for education.”

IN case you don't believe that one here's another. Check out the difference between the legal and illegals and the Natives, 20-30% difference in the use of public assistance.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2007/welfarerelease.html

51% of all Mexican immigrant households use at least one major welfare program and 28% use more than one program.
– 40% use food assistance, 35% use Medicaid, 6% use cash assistance.

45% of all Latin American immigrant households use at least one welfare program and 24% use more than one program.
– 32% use food assistance, 31% use Medicaid, 6% use cash assistance.

20% of native households use at least one welfare program and 11% multiple programs.
– 11% use food assistance, 15% use Medicaid, 5% use cash assistance.

Among Mexican and Latin American households, welfare use is somewhat higher for households headed by legal, as opposed to illegal, immigrants. Thus legalization will likely increase welfare costs still further.

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Why am i not surprised, you know :poke:, it actually takes intelligence to form a thought or opinion.

Sadly, if intelligence were gas, you'd have an empty tank

tank
You and Hugh need to get together. You can spend long nights trading off prejudicial views.

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 06:08 PM
im suggesting, it should be legal, not suggesting to break the law.

Taking the law into your own hands isn't the answer but demanding laws be enforced is. There should be zero tolerance for illegal immigration regardless of nation of origin. It should, in fact be a felony to work or hire an illegal worker.

Everyone makes such a big deal about slavery and how slaves were never justified and the same arguments to support slavery are the arguments that support illegal workers. Try to argue why illegal Mexican workers shouldn't be sent home without sounding like a selfish slave holder, go ahead argue why they should be allowed to work in America in competition with Americans. We have enough high school drop outs and former inmates of jail to support all the jobs that Americans refuse to do already.

Over 10,000 soldiers, US Soldiers were killed establishing the Mex-American border and the border should mean something as a result of their sacrifice.

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 06:10 PM
No, i say shut down their businesses, hit um with huge fines, jail time and eventual deportment

Should we also shoot those who hire illegal aliens? They are also committing a crime.

82Marine89
02-10-2008, 06:36 PM

fine with me, those government mooching, baby breeding fuckers, need to leave.

and their helpers put in prisons

WTF?! Is this what you think America is about? Just up and shoot someone because they are here illegally? That is not the America I know and love. You two need to get your heads on straight and realize that they, the illegals, are the result of a greater problem. That problem being our government. If you have issues, take them up with your politicians. Get your asses on the border and report the illegal alien intruders to the Border Patrol. Shooting them is not the answer. It only makes us as bad as those countries that do this to those who enter their country illegally.

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:50 PM
I can't believe you keep stating this even after MANY people continue to put up EVICENCE that you are wrong.

Here are a few articles from California and the gov. regarding the cost of illegals in our country.

http://www.hometownstation.com/illegal-aliens-clarita-2008-01-05-10-23.html

IN case you don't believe that one here's another. Check out the difference between the legal and illegals and the Natives, 20-30% difference in the use of public assistance.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2007/welfarerelease.html

If they are granted amnesty most of that ends.

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 06:51 PM

How do you figure that being 'legal' will give them less benefits?

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:54 PM
How do you figure that being 'legal' will give them less benefits?

Because they work harder, they will be out of the shadows and able to go apply for work that pays a few more bucks and enables them to receive employer sponsored benefits.

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 06:55 PM
i respect you alot man, but common, we havent stopped um so far, whats wrong with shooting them, with rubber bullets or bee bee's, atleast

id rather be immoral and survive, then more and survive

where am i wrong bro?

WTF?! Is this what you think America is about? Just up and shoot someone because they are here illegally? That is not the America I know and love. You two need to get your heads on straight and realize that they, the illegals, are the result of a greater problem. That problem being our government. If you have issues, take them up with your politicians. Get your asses on the border and report the illegal alien intruders to the Border Patrol. Shooting them is not the answer. It only makes us as bad as those countries that do this to those who enter their country illegally.

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 07:00 PM
i respect you alot man, but common, we havent stopped um so far, whats wrong with shooting them, with rubber bullets or bee bee's, atleast

where am i wrong bro?

Martin, when you act immorally, you are immoral. That is wrong. Shooting at people who are coming in to better their lives would be wrong. Our government should be enforcing our laws, which they have done for over 30 years now. Dry up the jobs, the illegals will return to their homes.

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 07:03 PM
I agree with you so far, but what about the 12 million already here, you think they will just leave?

Martin, when you act immorally, you are immoral. That is wrong. Shooting at people who are coming in to better their lives would be wrong. Our government should be enforcing our laws, which they have done for over 30 years now. Dry up the jobs, the illegals will return to their homes.

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 07:04 PM
do you immoral is an absolute or relative term. I ask because, doesnt the u.s. government and people have to do immoral things, for the right reason sometimes?

gabosaurus
02-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Martin, are you in favor of shooting business owners who hire illegal aliens? The only reason the illegals come here are for jobs.

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I agree with you so far, but what about the 12 million already here, you think they will just leave?

Most, yeah. If they couldn't work, especially if they are now making a decent wage, yeah.

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 07:13 PM
no, im in favor of shutting down their businesses, huge fines, jail time, and deportation.

Im not saying, shooting is more or immoral, but we must look at the fact many who come here are also criminals, and we dont know who are the good from the bad, and can we wait for government ?

Alas, I admit I could be wrong about shooting them

Martin, are you in favor of shooting business owners who hire illegal aliens? The only reason the illegals come here are for jobs.

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 07:13 PM
do you immoral is an absolute or relative term. I ask because, doesnt the u.s. government and people have to do immoral things, for the right reason sometimes?

Pretty absolute. Note as far as 'waterboarding' I've maintained it isn't illegal, thus it could be used at least so far. I really haven't a clue if it would still be effective after all the publicity, but have never said we shouldn't stick with the constitution.

gabosaurus
02-10-2008, 07:14 PM
I can pretty much guarantee you that, if there were no jobs available, all the illegals would go home. They don't come here to visit.

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 07:17 PM
no, im in favor of shutting down their businesses, huge fines, jail time, and deportation.

Im not saying, shooting is more or immoral, but we must look at the fact many who come here are also criminals, and we dont know who are the good from the bad, and can we wait for government ?

Alas, I admit I could be wrong about shooting them

You can't deport US citizens, too Hobbesian for word!

waterrescuedude2000
02-10-2008, 07:19 PM
"51% of all Mexican immigrant households use at least one major welfare program and 28% use more than one program.
– 40% use food assistance, 35% use Medicaid, 6% use cash assistance."

Well maybe if they didn't have 20 kids each they wouldn't need to be on welfare and if they came here illegally then they should have no rights and should receive no benefits.

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 07:43 PM
I dont think we have the guts to deal with the problem, just let some faceless, in-effective government do nothing about it, and pretend it will go away.

"51% of all Mexican immigrant households use at least one major welfare program and 28% use more than one program.

Well maybe if they didn't have 20 kids each they wouldn't need to be on welfare and if they came here illegally then they should have no rights and should receive no benefits.

OCA
02-10-2008, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=waterrescuedude2000;199098]

Well maybe if they didn't have 20 kids each [QUOTE]

Why do you believe in old wives tales?

82Marine89
02-10-2008, 10:33 PM

where am i wrong bro?

Can I shoot you if you double park? I promise it won't be a head shot, just some pesky little blast from a bean bag shotgun directly into your nutsack. Damn Martin, think about what you are advocating. You want to shoot someone for breaking and entering. We, as Americans, are better than that.

As you know, I belong to a border group. I have spent time down there doing the job our government won't do. We can make a difference. Look at what happens when we get pissed off. We shut down amnesty. The problem is most Americans have a short term memory and can't stay focused long enough to keep making a difference. They are more interested in who is going to get voted off the island this week or what team can make it to their next destination without getting told to go home. Americans have also played into the politicians hands by getting frustrated and asking what difference does their participation make. The politicians want you to think you can't create change. They want you to throw your hands in the air and say, "I quit". That is how they stay in power.

You keep holding their feet to the fire and things will change. I am a firm believer in the political activists creed. That is why I use it as a sig line. Don't give up. Keep fighting the good fight, don't shoot anyone, and together we can make a difference.

Kathianne
02-11-2008, 06:11 AM
Can I shoot you if you double park? I promise it won't be a head shot, just some pesky little blast from a bean bag shotgun directly into your nutsack. Damn Martin, think about what you are advocating. You want to shoot someone for breaking and entering. We, as Americans, are better than that.

As you know, I belong to a border group. I have spent time down there doing the job our government won't do. We can make a difference. Look at what happens when we get pissed off. We shut down amnesty. The problem is most Americans have a short term memory and can't stay focused long enough to keep making a difference. They are more interested in who is going to get voted off the island this week or what team can make it to their next destination without getting told to go home. Americans have also played into the politicians hands by getting frustrated and asking what difference does their participation make. The politicians want you to think you can't create change. They want you to throw your hands in the air and say, "I quit". That is how they stay in power.

You keep holding their feet to the fire and things will change. I am a firm believer in the political activists creed. That is why I use it as a sig line. Don't give up. Keep fighting the good fight, don't shoot anyone, and together we can make a difference.

Wow, never noticed how much we agree on that fundamental belief!

red states rule
02-11-2008, 07:20 AM

I read a report where illegals take about $10,000 more in taxes then they pay in

Trigg
02-11-2008, 01:52 PM

Among Mexican and Latin American households, welfare use is somewhat higher for households headed by legal, as opposed to illegal, immigrants. Thus legalization will likely increase welfare costs still further.

Maybe you missed this section of what I posted. Apparently households with legal immigrants use MORE public assistance.

Yes they can come out of hiding for jobs, but they can also come out of hiding for handouts.

Classact
02-11-2008, 02:42 PM
As I pointed out earlier we have enough dropouts to fill all the jobs that Americans won't do. An exception may be the harvesting of crops and that is slave work. We had slaves in the past to pick cotton and now we have machines to pick cotton. If Americans refuse to pay $10 for a head of lettuce so a former inmate can earl a good living doing a bad job then import the fucking lettuce from a country where it can be produced for less... let the lettuce farmer raise fucking cotton or something that can be harvested with a machine.

Illegals take jobs from Americans and they also lower wages for others, even tradesmen like bricklayers for example. There are factories that hire nothing but illegal immigrants that could employ Americans.

All illegal immigrants should leave and then return only when they have government authorization and a sponsor that will assure they will not use public services.

OCA
02-11-2008, 03:31 PM
I read a report where illegals take about $10,000 more in taxes then they pay in

Bush tried to fix that, you guys rejected the fix so you could bitch some more.

OCA
02-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Maybe you missed this section of what I posted. Apparently households with legal immigrants use MORE public assistance.

Yes they can come out of hiding for jobs, but they can also come out of hiding for handouts.

Sorry but I believe they are harder working and more adverse to taking welfare than many Americans are so I believe that premise to be false.

Trigg
02-11-2008, 03:43 PM
Sorry but I believe they are harder working and more adverse to taking welfare than many Americans are so I believe that premise to be false.

The article came from the Center for Immigration Studies, I would assume they know what they're talking about.

OCA
02-11-2008, 03:49 PM
The article came from the Center for Immigration Studies, I would assume they know what they're talking about.

Nope, as one who knows many Latinos, some of whom I assume are probably illegal I can tell you first hand that they usually work 2-3 jobs because in their culture, unlike American culture, taking handouts is anathema.

But when I read your study and likeminded studies i'm reminded that the most important thing in a movement such as the anti-immigration movement demonizing your opponent is paramount whether through truths or.......lies.

Sir Evil
02-11-2008, 04:13 PM

Hey OCA, did ya get your green card yet? :laugh2:

OCA
02-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Hey OCA, did ya get your green card yet? :laugh2:

I have 3, need one?

Classact
02-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Nope, as one who knows many Latinos, some of whom I assume are probably illegal I can tell you first hand that they usually work 2-3 jobs because in their culture, unlike American culture, taking handouts is anathema.

But when I read your study and likeminded studies i'm reminded that the most important thing in a movement such as the anti-immigration movement demonizing your opponent is paramount whether through truths or.......lies.The Latinos that work two or three jobs are removing employment opportunities from Americans. An overabundance of labor drives the wage down, way down. I have teenaged sons and I'd like them to get summer jobs so they can see why they need to study hard and get a college education... learn the drag of minimum wage job regardless of how hard or easy it is. Many retired people on a fixed income would love to sweep out a supermarket or collect shopping carts a few hours a week for income to buy heating fuel or things for their grandchildren... or, just to feel useful and have social contact but the jobs are all taken by unwanted illegal immigrants.

Because Latino work two or three jobs they give their kids everything without them having to earn anything and they drop out of school because they have no supervision at home... Second generation Latinos spend time in jail and welfare lines and are blights on every community.

red states rule
02-12-2008, 09:00 AM
The Latinos that work two or three jobs are removing employment opportunities from Americans. An overabundance of labor drives the wage down, way down. I have teenaged sons and I'd like them to get summer jobs so they can see why they need to study hard and get a college education... learn the drag of minimum wage job regardless of how hard or easy it is. Many retired people on a fixed income would love to sweep out a supermarket or collect shopping carts a few hours a week for income to buy heating fuel or things for their grandchildren... or, just to feel useful and have social contact but the jobs are all taken by unwanted illegal immigrants.

Because Latino work two or three jobs they give their kids everything without them having to earn anything and they drop out of school because they have no supervision at home... Second generation Latinos spend time in jail and welfare lines and are blights on every community.

Things are looking up

http://blogs.chron.com/immigration/archives/2008/01/post_85.html

gabosaurus
02-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Can we shoot the politicians who refuse to vote for immigration reforms? That is where it should start.

Trigg
02-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Can we shoot the politicians who refuse to vote for immigration reforms? That is where it should start.

Don't re-elect the politicians and fine the hell out of the businesses. If there are no jobs the illegals will not continue to come.

According to ICE the US deported almost 300,000 people last year. If they stopped the flood of people arriving, the gov. could control our illegal immigrant problem.