PDA

View Full Version : Music licenses

jackass
02-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Ok. I have lost the ability to play some of the mp3's that I have aquired. I get a: "Windows Media Player cannot play, synchronize, or burn a protected file because an error occurred while verifying the license." error. Anyone know a way around this??

Mr. P
02-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Ok. I have lost the ability to play some of the mp3's that I have aquired. I get a: "Windows Media Player cannot play, synchronize, or burn a protected file because an error occurred while verifying the license." error. Anyone know a way around this??

Buy the CD? :poke:

Seriously, I don't know a thing about MP3 stuff. Could there be a time stamp on it?

Sitarro
02-07-2008, 05:44 PM

Buy your music from Apple. I have never had a problem burning discs of the songs they have sent to me.

jimnyc
02-07-2008, 05:46 PM
The only time you have issues with licensing is when you download from a paid source that is working with the music industry. They in turn license the material appropriately to assist the music from being used illegally.

I'm sure you can find a song or 2 from an alternative source. :)

jackass
02-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Did you people say pay?? What the hell is wrong with you all?!?!?!? :laugh2:

I guess I will have to redownload them!! :finger3:

Mr. P
02-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Did you people say pay?? What the hell is wrong with you all?!?!?!? :laugh2:

I guess I will have to redownload them!! :finger3:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Pale Rider
02-08-2008, 12:04 PM

There's a way around everything ja. Use this, it's what I use and it works great... http://tunebite.com/en/remove_drm/index.html

jackass
02-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks Pale. I will give it a try.