PDA

View Full Version : i am usually nice

02-07-2008, 10:22 PM
but i just have to say, Huckabee supporters are complete morons. They dont seem to understand that the race is over. or the fact that Huckabee hasnt scored anywhere outside of the south and even there he has been losing to McCain in important states.

Even if Huckabee manages to win every single delegate left, we go to a brokered convention where McCain wins and Romney secures a VP slot.

manu1959
02-07-2008, 10:29 PM
but i just have to say, Huckabee supporters are complete morons. They dont seem to understand that the race is over. or the fact that Huckabee hasnt scored anywhere outside of the south and even there he has been losing to McCain in important states.

Even if Huckabee manages to win every single delegate left, we go to a brokered convention where McCain wins and Romney secures a VP slot.

what about ron pauls rocket scientists .... he hasn't quit yet....has he....

Dilloduck
02-07-2008, 10:37 PM
what about ron pauls rocket scientists .... he hasn't quit yet....has he....

I think Romney was taking all his votes !

nevadamedic
02-07-2008, 11:02 PM

What about Paul? That dipshit and his loons can't seem to realize that either.

Yurt
02-07-2008, 11:15 PM

Ron Paul is not a dipshit. Care to back up exactly what he stands for that is "dipshit"

won't hold my breath

manu1959
02-07-2008, 11:31 PM

het to tell you ron paul is twice as smart as your boy mccain and i am one of his loons....:fu:

nevadamedic
02-07-2008, 11:49 PM
het to tell you ron paul is twice as smart as your boy mccain and i am one of his loons....:fu:

Ron Paul is one step away from a straight jacket and a racist to boot. You also said you are supporting Senator McCain, can't make your mind up like Pale Rider I see.

Yurt
02-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Ron Paul is one step away from a straight jacket and a racist to boot. You also said you are supporting Senator McCain, can't make your mind up like Pale Rider I see.

wtf? do EVER back up anything you say? you do realize what inflammatory remarks you just made about a fairly good conserative, don't you?

or are you just an empty mouth piece for mclame.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE A RACIST STATEMENT FROM RON PAUL

manu1959
02-08-2008, 12:01 AM

i agree with ron paul's politics but realise his limitations.....

i like thompson....and understand why mccain is being voted for.....

america is moving left......mccain is a centrist and american voters like that....at the moment.....

nevadamedic
02-08-2008, 12:02 AM
wtf? do EVER back up anything you say? you do realize what inflammatory remarks you just made about a fairly good conserative, don't you?

or are you just an empty mouth piece for mclame.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE A RACIST STATEMENT FROM RON PAUL

Ron Paul, a fairly good Conservative? :lmao:

Yurt
02-08-2008, 12:04 AM

are you afraid to answer my question

82Marine89
02-08-2008, 12:49 AM

I support Ron Paul and you seem to have run away from everything I have stated about Juan McCain. You're not a political activist as you claim. If you were you would go toe to toe with me. Instead you run and hide. Why don't you provide us with a link that shows he is a racist? You do that and I'll work your security shift at Chick-Fil-A.

Yurt
02-08-2008, 01:11 AM
I support Ron Paul and you seem to have run away from everything I have stated about Juan McCain. You're not a political activist as you claim. If you were you would go toe to toe with me. Instead you run and hide. Why don't you provide us with a link that shows he is a racist? You do that and I'll work your security shift at Chick-Fil-A.

could NM be the very "dipshit" he is talking about?

could be just me

Psychoblues
02-08-2008, 01:11 AM
No, you are not usually nice and I have hundreds of posts by you to prove it. Exactly what is your prob with the Huckleberry Hound? He is by far the only conservative offered up in this presidential election.

Yurt
02-08-2008, 01:15 AM
No, you are not usually nice and I have hundreds of posts by you to prove it. Exactly what is your prob with the Huckleberry Hound? He is by far the only conservative offered up in this presidential election.

post em up. you claimed it, now don't be shy, post em up, prove your point long haul trucker. bet you have a gps on your rig, don't ya.

Psychoblues
02-08-2008, 01:36 AM
"long haul trucker"? Where'd you get that shit from? Are you repeating lies or are you just demonstrating your creativeness? Post it up, cowgirl.

post em up. you claimed it, now don't be shy, post em up, prove your point long haul trucker. bet you have a gps on your rig, don't ya.

I don't think I need you to embellish my own argument, jerk, so give it a rest. And say Hi to John for me next time you see him, OK?

Yurt
02-08-2008, 02:03 AM
"long haul trucker"? Where'd you get that shit from? Are you repeating lies or are you just demonstrating your creativeness? Post it up, cowgirl.

I don't think I need you to embellish my own argument, jerk, so give it a rest. And say Hi to John for me next time you see him, OK?

dingleberry, you still fail to back up your claim re: avi --
I have hundreds of posts

ooops on the trucker part, you always say -- keep on truckin. Have friends that did long haul and assumed you might have done long haul too given your line and your posts.

won't make that mistake again momma's boy. gotcha covered dingle :salute:

JackDaniels
02-08-2008, 02:11 AM

You are a very uneducated person.

Psychoblues
02-08-2008, 02:18 AM
I can't tell you how much your momma loved me but it's better that her kids didn't know about all that. Care to post all that shit you've been pm'ing around about me?

dingleberry, you still fail to back up your claim re: avi --

ooops on the trucker part, you always say -- keep on truckin. Have friends that did long haul and assumed you might have done long haul too given your line and your posts.

won't make that mistake again momma's boy. gotcha covered dingle :salute:

I can back up any claim I make, mr. shit stuckinhairs. I just don't think you are the audience that I want to share my time, experience and intelligence with in any comprehensive manner. Dig it? I doubt it.

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 02:52 AM
as unhappy as i am with mcdousche, mathmatically, there is very little chance mccain wont be the candidate.

PostmodernProphet
02-08-2008, 06:46 AM
a fairly good conserative

lol, now THAT is a ringing endorsement if ever I saw one.....

02-08-2008, 01:03 PM
i dont think Ron Paul really thought He would have a good shot. he just wanted a place of respect at the convention.

I am not sure Huckabee thinks he still has a shot either. but i know his supporters honestly think he can win. I havent seen as much Paulites saying that lately.

Yurt
02-08-2008, 03:41 PM
I can't tell you how much your momma loved me but it's better that her kids didn't know about all that. Care to post all that shit you've been pm'ing around about me?

I can back up any claim I make, mr. shit stuckinhairs. I just don't think you are the audience that I want to share my time, experience and intelligence with in any comprehensive manner. Dig it? I doubt it.

thats a head scratcher

pming "around" about you? huh? and bringing my mother into this, wtf? i told you to lay off the sauce dude :poke:

Hobbit
02-08-2008, 05:01 PM
I resent that. I don't support Huckabee because I think he's going to win. That would be petty of me, and I'm not going to throw my support behind somebody I don't like just because he's not a Democrat. I support Huckabee and oppose McCain because I like Huckabee and his policies much better than McCain and his policies. If nothing else, I'm letting be known to those who seek my vote who they're going to have to act like if they want me to vote for them.

5stringJeff
02-08-2008, 11:07 PM

With all due respect... ah, never mind, you don't command any respect around here. Go have a game of Hide and Go Fuck Yourself. :fu:

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 11:08 PM
and youre a classless dousche bag

:slap:

You are a very uneducated person.

pegwinn
02-08-2008, 11:23 PM

:lame2:

Ron Paul is not a dipshit. Care to back up exactly what he stands for that is "dipshit"

won't hold my breath

I don't blame you.

are you afraid to answer my question

Signs point to yes.......

Those who claim that Paul is not a "conservative" or is "a loon" merely demonstrate that they haven't read, nor do they understand, what the Constitution is and isn't.

Perhaps there is a voucher for remedial civics.

02-09-2008, 12:14 AM
I resent that. I don't support Huckabee because I think he's going to win. That would be petty of me, and I'm not going to throw my support behind somebody I don't like just because he's not a Democrat. I support Huckabee and oppose McCain because I like Huckabee and his policies much better than McCain and his policies. If nothing else, I'm letting be known to those who seek my vote who they're going to have to act like if they want me to vote for them.

well you obviously arent the supporters ive been talking about. these guys at other boards think he can still win even though its mathmatically impossible. i understand pulling protest votes. Im going to write in Romney if he isnt on the ballot in the primary.

But protest voting and thinking the guy can win when the game is over are two totally different things.

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 02:53 AM
And I intimated to you that if you didn't want your shit to stink then you ought not to stir it up?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

thats a head scratcher

pming "around" about you? huh? and bringing my mother into this, wtf? i told you to lay off the sauce dude :poke:

Your momma was your conversation, not mine.