PDA

View Full Version : It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

gabosaurus
02-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Listening to one of those radio call in shows tonight with my husband. The question was -- Are you ready to accept and get behind McCain as the GOP nominee, or are you actively seeking another option?
I think one call out of the dozen or so we listened to were in favor of the latter. Some wanted to actively sabotage McCain's candidacy, even if it meant sure defeat in the general election.
My husband compared the whole situation to taking cough syrup -- any way you swallow it, it is going to leave a bad taste in your mouth.

nevadamedic
02-08-2008, 02:53 AM
Listening to one of those radio call in shows tonight with my husband. The question was -- Are you ready to accept and get behind McCain as the GOP nominee, or are you actively seeking another option?
I think one call out of the dozen or so we listened to were in favor of the latter. Some wanted to actively sabotage McCain's candidacy, even if it meant sure defeat in the general election.
My husband compared the whole situation to taking cough syrup -- any way you swallow it, it is going to leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Kinda like you? :laugh2:

02-08-2008, 01:00 PM

dude, dont be rude

Pale Rider
02-08-2008, 01:46 PM

That's it gab... mccain the liberal has so split the repub party, and there are so many conservatives that are utterly infuriated, that the new trend seems to be being a "suicide voter." The logic is, we're going to have a liberal in the White House either way, dem or repub. So might as well have it be a dem and let them screw things up bad for the next four years, and maybe by then the repub party will have pulled it's head out of it's ass realizing what it had done, and let the dem take the blame for the country being in shambles. Whether or not that strategy would work or not is up for debate.

Abbey Marie
02-08-2008, 02:48 PM

There's really no need for this in response to a serious political post.