nevadamedic
02-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Story Highlights

NEW: Mayor was critically injured in shooting, hospital official tells AP
Newspaper: Gunman had filed lawsuit on right to speak at meetings
Gunman's brother says "my brother went to war tonight"
Two of those killed were police officers; three were city employees

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/07/city.council.shooting/index.html

Damn that sucks. When I first saw this article title I was hoping it would read Berkley California, Oh well.

Yurt
02-08-2008, 02:17 AM
you are good at posting news articles, why not try your hand at posting replies to those that challenge your assertions/posts.......

nevadamedic
02-08-2008, 02:25 AM
you are good at posting news articles, why not try your hand at posting replies to those that challenge your assertions/posts.......

I do jackass, I just don't like repeating myself.

diuretic
02-08-2008, 03:35 AM
It was a bad day. One LAPD SWAT cop gone, two cops in Mo. and the non-cop people killed as well in those and other incidents. Terrible.

Yurt
02-08-2008, 03:54 AM

fuck you liar:

NM, do you ever address anyone who challenges an assertion made by you -- personally?

where does it say that the VP must be of the same political party?

Or do you just like annoying people, you know, the very reason you keep your avi.

3 times bad boy, come on tough guy -- place me under arrest

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=197258#post197258

Oh, and there is the thread where Jeff asked you to respond, and the other threads....

you lie NM. face it.

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 04:11 AM
dont be such a fucking prick dude, relate to the issue, and quit being so fucking aggressive

gabosaurus
02-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Gun nuts should be applauding all these random outbursts. Each one is a vindication of America's right to own weapons.

hjmick
02-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Gun nuts should be applauding all these random outbursts. Each one is a vindication of America's right to own weapons.

You do of course realize that, taking into account the number of gun owners in this country, the number of incidents such as this are extremely low. Many incidents of mass shootings involve people who acquired the guns illegally or gained access, unauthorized, through family members or friends. The incidents involving legally obtained guns generally involved previously undiagnosed mental illness.

Trigg
02-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Story Highlights

NEW: Mayor was critically injured in shooting, hospital official tells AP
Newspaper: Gunman had filed lawsuit on right to speak at meetings
Gunman's brother says "my brother went to war tonight"
Two of those killed were police officers; three were city employees

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/07/city.council.shooting/index.html

Damn that sucks. When I first saw this article title I was hoping it would read Berkley California, Oh well.

I read about his and the majority of articles talks about him being disenfranchised and wanting his voice heard. I certainly hope they're not leaning toward forgiving this man, there is no excuse for what he did.

gabosaurus
02-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Dude went into a city council meeting that was directly across the street from a police station. Shot a police officer in cold blood. Opened fire on everyone in sight. Because he was "angry at the city."
Yeah, I would forgive him for that. :rolleyes:

http://www.stltoday.com/

Immanuel
02-08-2008, 12:36 PM

I realize you're only joking, but that is a terrible thing to say. Even city council members of liberal cities like Berkeley are entitled to life albeit they would snuff out the life of an unborn human child. They are still in fact entitled to life.

Immie

gabosaurus
02-08-2008, 12:41 PM
People like NM and Acts only appreciate the right of ultra-conservatives like themselves to exist. It's OK to kill liberals, minorities and non-Christians. They obviously have no right to life.

Hugh Lincoln
02-09-2008, 10:59 AM
People like NM and Acts only appreciate the right of ultra-conservatives like themselves to exist. It's OK to kill liberals, minorities and non-Christians. They obviously have no right to life.

The killer in Missouri was black.

His victims were all white.

The killer's brother, and blacks in the neighborhood, are calling him a hero.

What do you think of that?

gabosaurus
02-09-2008, 12:38 PM
I already posted what I thought of that. Perhaps your reading and comprehension skills are lacking.

Yurt
02-09-2008, 05:14 PM

nm is not conservative

OCA
02-09-2008, 05:15 PM
dont be such a fucking prick dude, relate to the issue, and quit being so fucking aggressive

Go fuck yourself reatard, Yurt has more rank here to say what pops in his mind than you can ever hope to have.

OCA
02-09-2008, 05:21 PM

NM is no conservative and Raymond is mentally challenged, don't sweat their thoughts on politics or social issues, they know nothing of what they speak of.