02-08-2008, 03:44 AM
me?

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 03:45 AM
I want your opinion, who do you think is ruiining the board

me?

Sitarro
02-08-2008, 03:50 AM
I'm sure I would garner a few points. I don't know why, I spread love and peace wherever I go.

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 04:03 AM
well you didnt make any of the list.

I have no beef with you either :coffee:

I'm sure I would garner a few points. I don't know why, I spread love and peace wherever I go.

PostmodernProphet
02-08-2008, 06:32 AM
not me, I'm a capricorn......

Abbey Marie
02-08-2008, 01:55 PM
me?

Nope!

OCA
02-08-2008, 03:51 PM
and/or engaging in personal attacks?

You, not by personal attacks but by your general lack of intelligence.

I am the board's version of a quadruple bypass that extends life for another 40 years, i'm a fucking miracle cure!

I am the man here!:read:

typomaniac
02-08-2008, 04:23 PM
RSR?

Oh wait, you said "being," not "having"... :o

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 05:36 PM
I have more intelligence in my toe nail, then you have in your whole body

:laugh2: suck on that faggot

You, not by personal attacks but by your general lack of intelligence.

I am the board's version of a quadruple bypass that extends life for another 40 years, i'm a fucking miracle cure!

I am the man here!:read:

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:44 PM
I have more intelligence in my toe nail, then you have in your whole body

:laugh2: suck on that faggot

Maybe, but at least I don't eat mine Raymond!:laugh2::laugh2:

I love winding retards up! There is probably a handler coming over to keep you from hurting yourself right now.

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 05:46 PM
It never amazes me, and the lack of class you have, i hope your children, grow up and have miscarriages, or down syndrome babies, so you can see what its like when someone makes fun of you dousche.

your not winding me up :)

youre making me realize, that im the only one with the balls to stand up to you

Maybe, but at least I don't eat mine Raymond!:laugh2::laugh2:

I love winding retards up! There is probably a handler coming over to keep you from hurting yourself right now.

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:49 PM
It never amazes me, and the lack of class you have, i hope your children, grow up and have miscarriages, or down syndrome babies, so you can see what its like when someone makes fun of you dousche.

your not winding me up :)

youre making me realize, that im the only one with the balls to stand up to you

You see, i've gotten you to take the truely scummy tactic of bringing family into it whereas I just make fun of you and your mental incapacities.

Tsk tsk tsk Raymond, naughty naughty.:laugh2:

-Cp
02-08-2008, 06:00 PM
What I find to be cancerous.. is when folks use ad hominem attacks on folks they have issues with by starting threads under the guise of ambiguitiy rather than just PM the folks they have problems with to work it out..

jackass
02-08-2008, 06:00 PM
You see, i've gotten you to take the truely scummy tactic of bringing family into it whereas I just make fun of you and your mental incapacities.

Tsk tsk tsk Raymond, naughty naughty.:laugh2:

How noble of you. Your mom must be proud.

OCA
02-08-2008, 06:02 PM
How noble of you. Your mom must be proud.

She is, extremely proud.

If Ray were to do the right thing there would be no more asshole ripping.

jackass
02-08-2008, 06:05 PM
She is, extremely proud.

If Ray were to do the right thing there would be no more asshole ripping.

I know my mom would be proud of me picking on peoples mental incapabilities.
Oh and what is the right thing to do??

OCA
02-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh and what is the right thing to do??

Now if I divulge that then there would be no surprise or suspense when he does it, now would there?

jackass
02-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Now if I divulge that then there would be no surprise or suspense when he does it, now would there?

Couldnt think of anything could ya? Dont worry it happens to alot of people when they get called out.

OCA
02-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Couldnt think of anything could ya? Dont worry it happens to alot of people when they get called out.

Couldn't think of anything? You sure you are staff material? I thought they had to at least be half intelligent, no?

Just to amuse you I certainly got 1 simple thing in mind for Raymond but you are on the not worthy enough to mention it to list, sorry, I know how important attention from me is to you, kind of like a whipped puppy.

Kathianne
02-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Couldn't think of anything? You sure you are staff material? I thought they had to at least be half intelligent, no?

Just to amuse you I certainly got 1 simple thing in mind for Raymond but you are on the not worthy enough to mention it to list, sorry, I know how important attention from me is to you, kind of like a whipped puppy.

OCA, are you saying he shouldn't be a mod? Why? Before he was made mod, what in tarnation would have led you to think he was seeking 'attention?' I've never seen signs of such.

manu1959
02-08-2008, 09:10 PM
20 posts of nothin.......

OCA
02-08-2008, 09:17 PM
OCA, are you saying he shouldn't be a mod? Why? Before he was made mod, what in tarnation would have led you to think he was seeking 'attention?' I've never seen signs of such.

Wish'd I could tell you but its in another forum "wink, wink".

Yes, that is exactly what i'm saying, according to some reliable sources, back when he was a mod on USMB, back when everyone and their brother was a mod i.e. Eric, Janeeng etc. etc., he did no moderating and only showed up when there was drama up top, IOW he didn't carry his weight.

But it don't matter, Jimmy's board, Jimmy's decision.

Pale Rider
02-08-2008, 09:57 PM

21... :laugh:

Yurt
02-08-2008, 10:03 PM

http://www.narniaweb.com/forum/uploads/kaleb70/82329_Mr_T.jpg

Kathianne
02-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Wish'd I could tell you but its in another forum "wink, wink".

Yes, that is exactly what i'm saying, according to some reliable sources, back when he was a mod on USMB, back when everyone and their brother was a mod i.e. Eric, Janeeng etc. etc., he did no moderating and only showed up when there was drama up top, IOW he didn't carry his weight.

But it don't matter, Jimmy's board, Jimmy's decision.

For sure. I respect Jim, don't you? I think he put those he thought would do good for the board out there. He has in the past and from what I can see, he's still doing so.

You and I were put aside for different reasons, but good reasons from Jim's point of view. I can accomodate and be happy that others get a crack at moderating.

OCA
02-08-2008, 10:30 PM
For sure. I respect Jim, don't you? I think he put those he thought would do good for the board out there. He has in the past and from what I can see, he's still doing so.

You and I were put aside for different reasons, but good reasons from Jim's point of view. I can accomodate and be happy that others get a crack at moderating.

It has absolutely nothing to do with me as a staff member.