PDA

View Full Version : Best Posters, Worst Posters

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 02:59 AM
I am making a list of whom i feel contributes the most to the board with thoughtful insight without engaging in personal attacks/ smack talking, and those who sabotages it with personal attacks.

Top 10 Best Posters

1. Yurt
2. Karl Marx
3. Class Act
4. Avatar4321
5. 5stringjeff
6. Manu1959
7. 82marine89
8. Stephanie
9. Glockmail
10. Kathianne

Top Ten Worst Posters
1. OCA
2. Shattered
3. Gabosaurus
4. Jack Daniels
5. Maineman
6. Pale Rider
7. Psychoblues
8. Bullypulpit
9. Joe Steel
10. Red States Rule

If you dont like the post, then ignore it, I dont need anyone derailing my thread.

diuretic
02-08-2008, 03:31 AM
Ah shit, I'm on the fence again! Why can't I be totally outrageous and obnoxious? At least I'd get a bloody number in the list! :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 03:32 AM
You might actually make it on the list.

Ah shit, I'm on the fence again! Why can't I be totally outrageous and obnoxious? At least I'd get a bloody number in the list! :laugh2:

diuretic
02-08-2008, 03:42 AM
You might actually make it on the list.

WadIgottado??? Do I pick a fight with someone? :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 03:46 AM
no no :), honestly, I think youre a good poster, and i appreciate your input, u never pick fights, which is why i dig ya man, and you say smart things too

WadIgottado??? Do I pick a fight with someone? :laugh2:

diuretic
02-08-2008, 04:42 AM
I'm just compensating Martin, just compensating*..:cool:

*but I don't hurt anyone ;)

stephanie
02-08-2008, 04:49 AM
I'm just compensating Martin, just compensating*..:cool:

*but I don't hurt anyone ;)

You're just a softie...and lovable...nutten wrong with that...:cheers2:

Psychoblues
02-08-2008, 04:52 AM
It's like I haven't been here since about day one!!!!!! The other board, this board, perm banned 3 times, all reversed, temp banned I lost count long ago!!!!!!! If genuine political jamm is your thing, I want to know about it and I promise to respond in some kind of way if I see it!!!!!!!!!

Comeon, martin, I gotta be in your top 10 somewhere!!!!!!!!!! You are such a damned flirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
02-08-2008, 04:55 AM
It's like I haven't been here since about day one!!!!!! The other board, this board, perm banned 3 times, all reversed, temp banned I lost count long ago!!!!!!! If genuine political jamm is your thing, I want to know about it and I promise to respond in some kind of way if I see it!!!!!!!!!

Comeon, martin, I gotta be in your top 10 somewhere!!!!!!!!!! You are such a damned flirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're on my top ten........does that help...:coffee:

diuretic
02-08-2008, 05:13 AM
You're just a softie...and lovable...nutten wrong with that...:cheers2:

Damn! I've been found out!!

Where's my Mr Nasty mask??? :laugh2:

diuretic
02-08-2008, 05:16 AM
You're on my top ten........does that help...:coffee:

:clap::laugh2:

Damnit PB, a worthy opponent! :D

dan
02-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Best:
1. Dan
2. PsychoBlues
3. diuretic

Worst:
1. Everyone else

:laugh2:

diuretic
02-08-2008, 09:31 AM
yay! My Western Union contribution musta got through! :laugh2:

Wait a minute...I'm at 3....wtf? :poke: :lol:

dan
02-08-2008, 09:36 AM
yay! My Western Union contribution musta got through! :laugh2:

Wait a minute...I'm at 3....wtf? :poke: :lol:

Well, you weren't gonna get past me, at least not if I'm making the list! And, Pb has posted with more frequency over the past couple months, so he's fresher in the mind. Keep it up and I'll bump ya down to #4!:laugh2:

retiredman
02-08-2008, 09:39 AM
so..all those compliments you paid me in pos rep notes and PMs were lies, or do you really pour on the bullshit to the folks who you think are GOOD posters? :lol:

PostmodernProphet
02-08-2008, 10:05 AM
well, I remain proud to be the best of the mediocre.....

Classact
02-08-2008, 10:40 AM
I am making a list of whom i feel contributes the most to the board with thoughtful insight without engaging in personal attacks/ smack talking, and those who sabotages it with personal attacks.

Top 10 Best Posters

1. Yurt
2. Karl Marx
3. Class Act
4. Avatar4321
5. 5stringjeff
6. Pale Rider
7. Glockmail
8. Stephanie
9. Kathianne
10. 82marine89

Top Ten Worst Posters
1. OCA
2. Shattered
3. Lieberalism
4. Maineman
5. Jack Daniels
6. Nevadamedic
7. Liberalnation
8. Gabosaurus
9. Joe Steel
10. Bullypulpit

If you dont like the post, then ignore it, I dont need anyone derailing my thread.I like all posters... my preferences are those who agree with me and those who disagree with me... how do you judge those for the different lists? A provoking argument with merit is why we debate I think?

shattered
02-08-2008, 02:06 PM

Top 10 Best Posters

1. Yurt
2. Karl Marx
3. Class Act
4. Avatar4321
5. 5stringjeff
6. Pale Rider
7. Glockmail
8. Stephanie
9. Kathianne
10. 82marine89

Top Ten Worst Posters
1. OCA
2. Shattered
3. Lieberalism
4. Maineman
5. Jack Daniels
6. Nevadamedic
7. Liberalnation
8. Gabosaurus
9. Joe Steel
10. Bullypulpit

If you dont like the post, then ignore it, I dont need anyone derailing my thread.

God damn, dude. Grow the hell up, and get a fucking hobby. Nobody gives two shits who you think is the "best", or the "worst". You're an idiot.

(I stayed perfectly on topic, too.)

Abbey Marie
02-08-2008, 02:09 PM
well, I remain proud to be the best of the mediocre.....

If you are the King, perhaps I may be your Queen? :coffee:

gabosaurus
02-08-2008, 02:38 PM
How come I am stuck down at No. 8? I belong in the top 3, at least!
MAJOR FAIL!!

retiredman
02-08-2008, 02:51 PM
I tell ya...I just went back and reread a few of the unsolicited, gratuitous smarmy, complimentary PMs and pos reps that ANM has sent me in the past month or so..... AND I AM ON HIS TEN WORST LIST!!!! I dread to think of the syrupy valentines he must send every hour to those on his ten best list!

This guy is creepy.

OCA
02-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Proud to be #1!

Reason for #1 ranking is that Raymond cannot compete with me, he is a few notches below my intelligence level and I can wind him up on a moments notice with little or no effort.......so therefore Raymond creates threads such as this in order to garner sympathy for himself, in reality he's looking for compliments.

Its so sad it makes me want to go light a candle for him.

dan
02-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Proud to be #1!

Could've guessed that!:lol:

Little-Acorn
02-08-2008, 04:35 PM
I tell ya...I just went back and reread a few of the unsolicited, gratuitous smarmy, complimentary PMs and pos reps that ANM has sent me in the past month or so..... AND I AM ON HIS TEN WORST LIST!!!!
Sonds like you managed to drown the few worthwhile posts he complimented you for, with truckloads of your usual lies, dodges, and general BS.

Hope this helps.... :laugh2:

manu1959
02-08-2008, 04:47 PM
:fu:

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 05:24 PM
regardless of style, or reputation, these are just my personal favorite, whom I love reading their threads, and seeing what they have to say in posts

1. RSR
2. Psychoblues, Yurt
3. Waterrescuedude, Glockmail, palerider
4. manu1959, Stephanie,82marine89
5. Cheesewarsnow, karlmarx, avatar4321, cp, hjmick
6. kathianne, diuretic, classact, dirt mcgirt
7. Jimmyc, 5thstring jeff, Littleacorn
8. Abbey, jackass, afbombloader

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:28 PM
For chrissakes! Someone help this fool!:bang3:

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:29 PM
dirt mcgirt

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S BANNED!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:31 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

He negged me calling a faggot!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

*OCA pats his own back*

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 05:34 PM
get out of my thread

:death:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

He negged me calling a faggot!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

*OCA pats his own back*

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:36 PM
get out of my thread

:death:

Since its pretty much a duplicate thread and a pathetic grab for attention its my duty and chivalry demands that I stay in here and keep tabs on you.

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:39 PM
My favorite posters always send me vulgar(even for me) pm's.

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 05:39 PM
its not a duplicate this is based on who i like personally, the other was based, on who doesnt use personal attacks, and who is the actual best and worst

youre a tumor, pure and simple

Since its pretty much a duplicate thread and a pathetic grab for attention its my duty and chivalry demands that I stay in here and keep tabs on you.

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:41 PM
its not a duplicate this is based on who i like personally, the other was based, on who doesnt use personal attacks, and who is the actual best and worst

youre a tumor, pure and simple

And you didn't decipher from the other one that nobody gives a fuck about who you like or dislike and or whom you deem to use personal attacks?

Are you truely stupid?

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 05:42 PM
like i need oscar the grouch's permission

keep telling yourself, i give a fuck what you think.

:pee:

And you didn't decipher from the other one that nobody gives a fuck about who you like or dislike and or whom you deem to use personal attacks?

Are you truely stupid?

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:47 PM
like i need oscar the grouch's permission

keep telling yourself, i give a fuck what you think.

:pee:

Sure you do, that is why you are pm'n me and neggin me, i'm so far under your skin that it will take a surgeon to remove me.:laugh2::laugh2::dance:

OCA
02-08-2008, 05:54 PM
"Sir!, Objective #1, arrival at steel cage hill achieved sir!":laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
02-08-2008, 06:56 PM
If you are the King, perhaps I may be your Queen? :coffee:

you'll have to promise not to tell the wife and I need to be home by 9......

emmett
02-08-2008, 07:09 PM

Martin..........

I truely think you are being insensative in leaving Psycho out of your top ten list. You wrong fo dat brah! You just wrong. I appreciate a dilligent person and he is that. Never has one person stirred the shitpot more times than Psycho. Take another look at your findings andf get back to me on it, will ya.

82Marine89
02-08-2008, 08:21 PM
10?!?!?!?!?!?!

LiberalNation
02-08-2008, 08:33 PM
This guy is creepy.
Yep, someone who just needs to be ignored.

Kathianne
02-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Sonds like you managed to drown the few worthwhile posts he complimented you for, with truckloads of your usual lies, dodges, and general BS.

Hope this helps.... :laugh2:

Yep, Martin may have his limitations, but he tries mightily to be fair. Not saying he succeeds, but he tries. I barely made his 'recommended', as did Abbey, I'm guessing for the same reason. We try to help him, but don't give him a pass. Those that slam him, not right or fair.

OCA
02-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Yep, Martin may have his limitations, but he tries mightily to be fair. Not saying he succeeds, but he tries. I barely made his 'recommended', as did Abbey, I'm guessing for the same reason. We try to help him, but don't give him a pass. Those that slam him, not right or fair.

I guess you see an attempt by Raymond to be fair......I see attempts by Raymond to pander and beg for pats on the head.

Kathianne
02-08-2008, 09:04 PM
I guess you see an attempt by Raymond to be fair......I see attempts by Raymond to pander and beg for pats on the head.

I may be wrong, if so I'm sorry. You see any 'avenue' a reason to slam. I don't.

OCA
02-08-2008, 09:13 PM
I may be wrong, if so I'm sorry. You see any 'avenue' a reason to slam. I don't.

Didn't realize this was a tea party and a reading of Emily Post's "Miss Manners" column.

You do notice though that I only slam NM and Raymond.......they want to play with the big boys and flame then they will get what they asked for.......everyone else including many with whom I viscerally disagree with their politics get nothing but politeness from me because that is what they give out.

I could, if I took the time to find them, the point where both these morons made the mistake of firing the first shot with me.

Kathianne
02-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Didn't realize this was a tea party and a reading of Emily Post's "Miss Manners" column.

You do notice though that I only slam NM and Raymond.......they want to play with the big boys and flame then they will get what they asked for.......everyone else including many with whom I viscerally disagree with their politics get nothing but politeness from me because that is what they give out.

I could, if I took the time to find them, the point where both these morons made the mistake of firing the first shot with me.

I'd look forward to you finding them firing the 'first shot.' In reality for me, that doesn't matter, in fact the problem is the constant flamming from all of you. When it's held to steel cage, I don't care. However, more and more it's finding its way into politics and elections. That pisses me off, as I think we loose potential members that may want to do more than flame. But that's me.

You are capable of so much more, but instead you flame Acts, Jackass, and others. Why? Because you can.

manu1959
02-08-2008, 09:19 PM

so tell me......does stooping to their level make this board better or worse.....

OCA
02-08-2008, 09:27 PM
I'd look forward to you finding them firing the 'first shot.' In reality for me, that doesn't matter, in fact the problem is the constant flamming from all of you. When it's held to steel cage, I don't care. However, more and more it's finding its way into politics and elections. That pisses me off, as I think we loose potential members that may want to do more than flame. But that's me.

You are capable of so much more, but instead you flame Acts, Jackass, and others. Why? Because you can.

I didn't flame Jacko, he flamed me. Please research first.

I do not flame for the most part in the political forums, the usual course is I post on topic then one of the douchebags comes in flaming me and BAM....away we go. The reson they do that is because they can't touch me ON TOPIC, they have to reduce it to a gutter level where they think they will have a chance, little do they know I excel there too.

Now I did jump out flaming in the lounge today, only because i'm sick of the "look at me", "my favorite" crap..............sorry i'm weak and that stuff gets my hair up.

OCA
02-08-2008, 09:28 PM
so tell me......does stooping to their level make this board better or worse.....

I think thats a situational call, should be taken on a case by case basis.

Kathianne
02-08-2008, 09:38 PM
I didn't flame Jacko, he flamed me. Please research first.

I do not flame for the most part in the political forums, the usual course is I post on topic then one of the douchebags comes in flaming me and BAM....away we go. The reson they do that is because they can't touch me ON TOPIC, they have to reduce it to a gutter level where they think they will have a chance, little do they know I excel there too.

Now I did jump out flaming in the lounge today, only because i'm sick of the "look at me", "my favorite" crap..............sorry i'm weak and that stuff gets my hair up.

Sorry OCA, I was following along here, I think. He didn't flame you, rather called you out. You could have responded reasonably and that would have been the end of that thread.

red states rule
02-08-2008, 10:30 PM
so..all those compliments you paid me in pos rep notes and PMs were lies, or do you really pour on the bullshit to the folks who you think are GOOD posters? :lol:

Well Martin was probably drunk when he did it

You have all the wramth and charms of a scorpin

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 10:31 PM
dude, you make some good points sometimes, as i said to you, but the fact your one of the most vicious people on the board, disqualifies you from contention.

Your attitude makes you a terrible poster, you have some insight but read what i said at the top, posters who DONT engage in personal attacks AND are insightful

OCA
02-08-2008, 10:35 PM
dude, you make some good points sometimes, as i said to you, but the fact your one of the most vicious people on the board, disqualifies you from contention.

Your attitude makes you a terrible poster, you have some insight but read what i said at the top, posters who DONT engage in personal attacks AND are insightful

Who in the fuck are you to say who is a terrible poster and who is not Raymond?

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 10:35 PM
this is still my thread

I reclaim it for the martian clan

red states rule
02-08-2008, 10:36 PM
For chrissakes! Someone help this fool!:bang3:

You are beyond help

OCA
02-08-2008, 10:38 PM
You are beyond help

I know, perfection needs no help.

red states rule
02-08-2008, 10:42 PM
I know, perfection needs no help.

perfect blowhard , perfect obnoxious jerk - yep, you are the best in those categories

OCA
02-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Lol RSR thinks fool is harsh!

Abbey Marie
02-08-2008, 10:45 PM

The honor is yours, Kath, I didn't make either list. :)

OCA
02-08-2008, 10:45 PM
perfect blowhard , perfect obnoxious jerk - yep, you are the best in those categories

Calling me names will not change the fact that I hand you your ass constantly, maybe that shit works in the hospital? Dunno.

red states rule
02-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Calling me names will not change the fact that I hand you your ass constantly, maybe that shit works in the hospital? Dunno.

It is not my fault you resemble those remarks. You can sue me for definition of character

OCA
02-08-2008, 10:50 PM
It is not my fault you resemble those remarks. You can sue me for definition of character

Yes, yes.........I still hand you your ass, on topic or flaming, i'm just so sorry you turned out to be a big a disappointment as you are.

OCA
02-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Hey RSR, how does it feel to have backed two losers now in 08? LMFAO!

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Dont worry about him, he is an idiot

red states rule
02-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Yes, yes.........I still hand you your ass, on topic or flaming, i'm just so sorry you turned out to be a big a disappointment as you are.

You doing that would be a first. You have failed to prove any of your rants. Like the time you were going to post my log in/log out times

Then you failed to deliver

Nothing but hot air escaping from the boards blimp

OCA
02-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Dont worry about him, he is an idiot

OWWWWWWW! ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 10:53 PM
hey rsr, He is a faggot, dont mind him.

You doing that would be a first. You have failed to prove any of your rants. Like the time you were going to post my log in/log out times

Then you failed to deliver

Nothing but hot air escaping from the boards blimp

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 10:54 PM
your a sweet heart abbey, and i enjoy talking to you :)

The honor is yours, Kath, I didn't make either list. :)

red states rule
02-08-2008, 10:56 PM
hey rsr, He is a faggot, dont mind him.

Like OCA rants how I do not work in the mortgage business. That would be news to the 4 h/o's I re-financed today

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 10:57 PM
fuck oca, he is a loser

Like OCA rants how I do not work in the mortgage business. That would be news to the 4 h/o's I re-financed today

OCA
02-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Like the time you were going to post my log in/log out times

Posted them about a dozen times. Denial ain't a river in Egypt.

*scorekeeper puts 1 in win column for OCA*

p.s. heard you on Rush today...........or was that actually Rush, the catchphrases are the same so its hard to tell.

OCA
02-08-2008, 10:58 PM

You don't.......proven already. Well unless your mortgage company does business on messageboards every minute of the work day.

Stop denying, you've been caught.

red states rule
02-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Posted them about a dozen times. Denial ain't a river in Egypt.

*scorekeeper puts 1 in win column for OCA*

p.s. heard you on Rush today...........or was that actually Rush, the catchphrases are the same so its hard to tell.

You wimped out by using the excuse Jim would not release the records

Liar

actsnoblemartin
02-08-2008, 11:00 PM
oca is so pathetic, he has to pick fights on a message board.

He is a typical queer, he is the only one who thinks he won

Liar

OCA
02-08-2008, 11:02 PM

Liar

Didn't have to do it, I just posted all your post times, they were about a minute apart from about 5 in the morning to 9 at night or close thereof.......working my ass.

Would you like me to go find those again?

OCA
02-08-2008, 11:04 PM
oca is so pathetic, he has to pick fights on a message board.

He is a typical queer, he is the only one who thinks he won

I own Raymond, he's pm'n me again begging for attention, whereas someone of my celebrity stature here wouldn't be caught dead pm'n a retarded street fuck like him.

red states rule
02-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Didn't have to do it, I just posted all your post times, they were about a minute apart from about 5 in the morning to 9 at night or close thereof.......working my ass.

Would you like me to go find those again?

Knock yourself out son. I was on PTO at the time with surgery and treatments for the cancer

OCA
02-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Knock yourself out son. I was on PTO at the time with surgery and treatments for the cancer

No, you claimed you were at work, no PTO, no cancer........quit lying because here comes the evidence......again.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=6171&page=2

red states rule
02-08-2008, 11:11 PM
No, you claimed you were at work, no PTO, no cancer........quit lying because here comes the evidence......again.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=6171&page=2

I do not post at work - it is an inbound call center. I was on PTO at the time.

But then again, facts never enter into your posts

OCA
02-08-2008, 11:12 PM
I do not post at work - it is an inbound call center. I was on PTO at the time.

But then again, facts never enter into your posts

Excuses for everything........I know this habitual liar who when caught does the same shit as you.

Sad, really friggin sad. Please make your peace with God before its too late.

red states rule
02-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Excuses for everything........I know this habitual liar who when caught does the same shit as you.

Sad, really friggin sad. Please make your peace with God before its too late.

You really are a sad case OCA. You can't prove a thing, yet in your tiny pea brain you think you have something

OCA
02-08-2008, 11:16 PM
You really are a sad case OCA. You can't prove a thing, yet in your tiny pea brain you think you have something

So denying evidence is cool......ok got it. Remind me not to have you testify under oath ever.

One thing that I cannot abide are liars, neither can God.

red states rule
02-08-2008, 11:18 PM
So denying evidence is cool......ok got it. Remind me not to have you testify under oath ever.

One thing that I cannot abide are liars, neither can God.

Maybe Jim can confirm I have only used 1 ISP address - that would blow your wrinkled ass out of the water

I have nothing to hide - you have to try and hide your embarrassment at being a total asshole and bellowing BS you can't back up

OCA
02-09-2008, 07:50 AM
Maybe Jim can confirm I have only used 1 ISP address - that would blow your wrinkled ass out of the water

I have nothing to hide - you have to try and hide your embarrassment at being a total asshole and bellowing BS you can't back up

ISP means nothing, post times mean everything, unless you've had cancer yur whole time here because those post times are exactly the same as almost every other day including work days.

The rest is the same shit that others have blathered when they found it frustrating that they could not top me, you ain't the first and won't be the last, don't get down on yourself.

red states rule
02-09-2008, 07:55 AM
ISP means nothing, post times mean everything, unless you've had cancer yur whole time here because those post times are exactly the same as almost every other day including work days.

The rest is the same shit that others have blathered when they found it frustrating that they could not top me, you ain't the first and won't be the last, don't get down on yourself.

OK asshole, here is the timeline one more time

In Aug I had severe abdominal pain . They thought it was an inflamed intestine and they gave me some antibiotics

The pain continued, then went away suddenly in Sept.

5 days later it was back and they ordered a colonoscopy. They found a tumor and saw I has stage 3 colon cancer

Due to an irregular heartbeat on the monitor before the surgery, I had to see a cardiologist before the Oct surgery date

They removed the tumor and the cancer on 10/16

Any questions?

BTW, the ISP addreess would show I was at home and not at work - not that would matter to you

OCA
02-09-2008, 08:18 AM
OK asshole, here is the timeline one more time

In Aug I had severe abdominal pain . They thought it was an inflamed intestine and they gave me some antibiotics

The pain continued, then went away suddenly in Spet.

5 days later it was back and they ordered a colonoscopy. They found a tumor and saw I has stage 3 colon cancer

Due to an irregular heartbeat on the monitor before the surgery, I had to see a cardiologist before the Oct surgery date

They removed the tumor and the cancer on 10/16

Any questions?

BTW, the ISP addreess would show I was at home and not at work - not that would matter to you

I hate people who try to get a pass on lies by using a devastating medical condition as their reason. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

red states rule
02-09-2008, 08:20 AM
I hate people who try to get a pass on lies by using a devastating medical condition as their reason. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Try telling that to the chemo DR I see for treatment every 2 weeks

You are a pathetic asshole. Not man enough to admit he is wrong and yet continues to dig the hole deeper and deeper

OCA
02-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Try teliong that to the chemo DR I see for treatment every 2 weeks

You are a pathetic asshole. Not man enough to admit he is wrong and yet continues to dig the hole deeper and deeper

You see you are so fucking stupid and thin skinned that you can't even comprehend what i'm talking about. You are such a moron that you think i'm saying that you aren't diseased...you are, I believe that.......i'm saying that you use it as a crutch and a convenient excuse for all your abhorrent behaviors.......such as lying.

BTW, how does it feel to not know shit about presidential politics? You've backed two losers so far, my balls know more about electing a president than your sorry copycat ass does.

LMFAO!

red states rule
02-09-2008, 09:31 AM
You see you are so fucking stupid and thin skinned that you can't even comprehend what i'm talking about. You are such a moron that you think i'm saying that you aren't diseased...you are, I believe that.......i'm saying that you use it as a crutch and a convenient excuse for all your abhorrent behaviors.......such as lying.

BTW, how does it feel to not know shit about presidential politics? You've backed two losers so far, my balls know more about electing a president than your sorry copycat ass does.

LMFAO!

Not crutch - I was pointing out the timeline to prove you are an asshole. You can't prove anything - nothing new. Being a blowhard it is your nature not to fess up when you are wrong

As far as the election, Obama is up 2 delegates and is leading going into todays contests

Your gal Hillary is on the ropes and had to loan herself $5 million

OCA
02-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Not crutch - I was pointing out the timeline to prove you are an asshole. You can't prove anything - nothing new. Being a blowhard it is your nature not to fess up when you are wrong

As far as the election, Obama is up 2 delegates and is leading going into todays contests

Your gal Hillary is on the ropes and had to loan herself $5 million

It paid off with a huge win in California and has already been paid back......within 3 days.

He's got a two delegate lead, eh? Does your lying know no limits?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/democratic_delegate_count.html

red states rule
02-09-2008, 10:00 AM
It paid off with a huge win in California and has already been paid back......within 3 days.

He's got a two delegate lead, eh? Does your lying know no limits?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/democratic_delegate_count.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/08/obama-leads-clinton-by-on_n_85799.html

OCA loses another one

shattered
02-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Sue for "definition of character"?

Wouldn't that be "defamation of character", oh smart one?

red states rule
02-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Sue for "definition of character"?

Wouldn't that be "defamation of character", oh smart one?

In his case Shattered, it is definition of character

actsnoblemartin
02-09-2008, 03:38 PM
its called an opinion :laugh2:

you might wanna try having one sometime

you dont have opinions, you have cheap shots,

Who in the fuck are you to say who is a terrible poster and who is not Raymond?

OCA
02-09-2008, 05:01 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/08/obama-leads-clinton-by-on_n_85799.html

OCA loses another one

Thats funny, every other site except this ultra lib site and including all the major networks show Clnton ahead by around 100 delegates.

RSR, don't scrape the bottom of political sites in your quest to defeat the "big bopper".

OCA
02-09-2008, 05:03 PM
In his case Shattered, it is definition of character

I think i'll solicit the opinion of a non-proven liar on this one, thanks for your input but proven liars don't rate with me, maybe they will believe you in the chemo ward but not here among the living.

OCA
02-09-2008, 05:10 PM
Ooops, the liar is caught again!

http://politics.nytimes.com/election-guide/2008/results/delegates/index.html

http://demconwatch.blogspot.com/

red states rule
02-09-2008, 05:24 PM
OK shit for brains - try this

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/09/us/politics/09delegates.html?hp

Nobody knows who has what

OCA
02-09-2008, 05:48 PM
OK shit for brains - try this

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/09/us/politics/09delegates.html?hp

Nobody knows who has what

I do, I know the Clintons never lose campaigns so what Osama has or doesn't have don't mean shit, his whole campaign is tied into Blacks(13% of the population) and kids who notoriously start out all fired up and voting but peter out in the end, he's finished and the Repubs have nominated their worst choice possible.

Will you be attending the Clinton inauguration in January?

red states rule
02-09-2008, 05:53 PM
I do, I know the Clintons never lose campaigns so what Osama has or doesn't have don't mean shit, his whole campaign is tied into Blacks(13% of the population) and kids who notoriously start out all fired up and voting but peter out in the end, he's finished and the Repubs have nominated their worst choice possible.

Will you be attending the Clinton inauguration in January?

Yea, and you actually believe Hillary won Super Tuesday

OCA
02-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Yea, and you actually believe Hillary won Super Tuesday

Yep, Cali was the big prize and guess where that went? LMFAO! This is too easy.

red states rule
02-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Yep, Cali was the big prize and guess where that went? LMFAO! This is too easy.

So even though Obama won more states and the delegates count was about the same - she won?

OCA
02-09-2008, 06:07 PM
So even though Obama won more states and the delegates count was about the same - she won?

Cali baby! She got Cali, New York, Florida and Michigan and yes Michigan will end up counting after the case is heard. She got all the biggies and looks like Texas is in her camp too. Hell she got Massachusets even after Kennedy endorsed the brother, face it, its over.

Obama, yeah........he got some pissant little states......cool.

OCA
02-09-2008, 07:56 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Raymond tried to neg me with a better left unsaid message attatched but pos'd me instead.

If that ain't proof that he's retarded I don't know what is! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
02-09-2008, 08:11 PM
trying to reason with some people on this board is like trying to reason with a dog, except the dog will actually listen and try to understand you

OCA
02-09-2008, 08:14 PM
trying to reason with some people on this board is like trying to reason with a dog, except the dog will actually listen and try to understand you

I think we should shoot all people with any mental defect.

actsnoblemartin
02-09-2008, 08:26 PM
with every post and thread you make, your lack of character is revealed.

Yurt
02-09-2008, 08:32 PM

you're kidding, right

OCA
02-09-2008, 08:34 PM
with every post and thread you make, your lack of character is revealed.

Neg repping is a sign of weakness Raymond.

Especially when you reveal that you hand out rep aimlessly just to get back around to repping someone, but i've known that you've done this for quite a long time now, you are an abuser of the system.

But regardless, someone of my high class never negs anyone, I prefer to do my trashing out in open rather than behind the scenes like some middle age school kid getting his first boner.

actsnoblemartin
02-09-2008, 08:36 PM
My record of pos and negs rep is better then everyone on this board combined.

Ive given out so much pos rep to people i cant stand, its not even funny.

Youre just whining, because you are getting what you deserve.

You can say whatever you want, and i can neg you for it.

Neg repping is a sign of weakness Raymond.

Especially when you reveal that you hand out rep aimlessly just to get back around to repping someone, but i've known that you've done this for quite a long time now, you are an abuser of the system.

But regardless, someone of my high class never negs anyone, I prefer to do my trashing out in open rather than behind the scenes like some middle age school kid getting his first boner.

OCA
02-09-2008, 08:39 PM
My record of pos and negs rep is better then everyone on this board combined.

Better than everyone combined, eh? If thats true i'll buy you another bottle of that 800mg of prozac you so love.

Neg repping is for pussies, most here agree with that.

shattered
02-09-2008, 08:57 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Raymond tried to neg me with a better left unsaid message attatched but pos'd me instead.

If that ain't proof that he's retarded I don't know what is! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

He's actually on a neg repping spree.. I just got two from him within about 40 minutes, and one from a post that's almost a month old. So, don't feel special or anything...

OCA
02-09-2008, 09:04 PM
He's actually on a neg repping spree.. I just got two from him within about 40 minutes, and one from a post that's almost a month old. So, don't feel special or anything...

Got LN neggin me too, thats the price I pay I guess for being out front.

Raymond is off the meds tonight so he's probably rocking back and forth and frothing in front of the monitor right now.

actsnoblemartin
02-09-2008, 09:04 PM
you used to neg rep me all the time, so turnabout is fair play, now close your cum catcher bitch.

:lol:

OCA
02-09-2008, 09:07 PM
you used to neg rep me all the time, so turnabout is fair play, now close your cum catcher bitch.

:lol:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yurt
02-10-2008, 01:22 AM
you're kidding, right

right?

OCA

waterrescuedude2000
02-10-2008, 03:59 AM

That is just low man. People can not help how they are born so just back off of the mentally challenged. You of all people should be a little leery of pointing out someone else's shortcomings...

jackass
02-10-2008, 09:08 AM
right?

OCA

That is just low man. People can not help how they are born so just back off of the mentally challenged. You of all people should be a little leery of pointing out someone else's shortcomings...

This is the Steel Cage. Anything goes people. As far as the statement is concerned, it is an open window into the person.

JohnDoe
02-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Are you a Scientologist? Got something going with Tom Cruise and we don't know it?:laugh2:

OCA
02-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Are you a Scientologist? Got something going with Tom Cruise and we don't know it?:laugh2:

Hey if its ok to shoot illegals which these douchebags want to do then hey lets shoot all mental defects too.

OCA
02-10-2008, 10:10 AM
This is the Steel Cage. Anything goes people. As far as the statement is concerned, it is an open window into the person.

For a mod you don't have a fucking clue as to what is behind statements made by members, if you paid attention or were able to put 2+2 together..........oh nevermind, I forgot.

OCA
02-10-2008, 10:12 AM
you're kidding, right

It was in response to the shoot all illegals statement made by our resident retard. Of course i'm kidding, the decision to shoot or not to shoot would have to be made on a case to case basis and in Raymond's case it would most assuredly be crack the safety and aim.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 10:38 AM
For a mod you don't have a fucking clue as to what is behind statements made by members, if you paid attention or were able to put 2+2 together..........oh nevermind, I forgot.

I suggest you leave the critiquing of staff to me. Don't get all pissy with him because the shit ass Giants won the SB and your prediction turned to shit, and your subsequent refusal to admit you were wrong.

OCA
02-10-2008, 12:43 PM
I suggest you leave the critiquing of staff to me. Don't get all pissy with him because the shit ass Giants won the SB and your prediction turned to shit, and your subsequent refusal to admit you were wrong.

Hey your boy turned this personal not me so if he can't handle the truth about whats happening let him not run to you and have you jump in on his behalf. All I wanted was admition that the victory and the play that led to victory was either pure luck or divine intervention and this would be over.

All football fans recognize the fact that it was luck, but until he either admits that fact or stops his skirt wearing personal attacks concerning everything but football then I will continue to rip him a new asshole on every subject imagineable.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey your boy turned this personal not me so if he can't handle the truth about whats happening let him not run to you and have you jump in on his behalf. All I wanted was admition that the victory and the play that led to victory was either pure luck or divine intervention and this would be over.

All football fans recognize the fact that it was luck, but until he either admits that fact or stops his skirt wearing personal attacks concerning everything but football then I will continue to rip him a new asshole on every subject imagineable.

Problem is, you aren't ripping anything. All you're doing is making an ass out of yourself.

And nobody ran to me. The way you treat people it really doesn't surprise me that you lack the understanding of friendship.

OCA
02-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Problem is, you aren't ripping anything. All you're doing is making an ass out of yourself.

And nobody ran to me. The way you treat people it really doesn't surprise me that you lack the understanding of friendship.

No, absolutely not making an ass out of myself.

Your loyalty is an admireable trait, I admit it. I do the same thing even when I know my friend is wrong.

Hey in the football thread I posted where your boy dug this hole for himself but don't let that fact get in your way, ok?

Hey I understand friendship too, never said that Jacko was a friend so in that regards i'm happy to continue to shred him.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 02:25 PM
No, absolutely not making an ass out of myself.

Your loyalty is an admireable trait, I admit it. I do the same thing even when I know my friend is wrong.

Hey in the football thread I posted where your boy dug this hole for himself but don't let that fact get in your way, ok?

Hey I understand friendship too, never said that Jacko was a friend so in that regards i'm happy to continue to shred him.

Most of the time people don't realize when they're making an ass out of themselves. But I'll let rep comments and countless PM's about perception assure me that I'm not off base.

But in your mind stating that all people with mental issues should be shot is ok. Trust me, when you lower yourself to such a level against an opponent, you're making an ass out of yourself. Not having the ability to recognize this might mean that you'll have to shoot yourself.

OCA
02-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Most of the time people don't realize when they're making an ass out of themselves. But I'll let rep comments and countless PM's about perception assure me that I'm not off base.

But in your mind stating that all people with mental issues should be shot is ok. Trust me, when you lower yourself to such a level against an opponent, you're making an ass out of yourself. Not having the ability to recognize this might mean that you'll have to shoot yourself.

1. I thought that rep means nothing to you? Did I misread? Using rep as a form of backup is well........throwing the hail mary. Personally I don't give two shits about rep but rather kind of get a kick out of those that think it does. I give not a rip about others comments about me, this is a message board on the web, nothing more, nothing less and it doesn't effect my bottom line. Now with that said I enjoy my time here.

Again, until you do some research on where the "shoot retards" line came from you will continue to take it out of context. I lead everyone to the source of that comment, its up to you to comprehend it correctly.

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 02:39 PM
1. I thought that rep means nothing to you? Did I misread? Using rep as a form of backup is well........throwing the hail mary. Personally I don't give two shits about rep but rather kind of get a kick out of those that think it does. I give not a rip about others comments about me, this is a message board on the web, nothing more, nothing less and it doesn't effect my bottom line. Now with that said I enjoy my time here.

Again, until you do some research on where the "shoot retards" line came from you will continue to take it out of context. I lead everyone to the source of that comment, its up to you to comprehend it correctly.

I don't care about my rep, I was speaking about comments I have received via rep about confronting you over your actions. If they came without points that would suit me just fine. So, as usual, your comprehension is lacking. And my comprehension of what you stated is just fine. You think it's cool to say shit like that, even if in retaliation over another's comments about illegals?

MtnBiker
02-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Again, until you do some research on where the "shoot retards" line came from you will continue to take it out of context.

Do research? Is it a secret or can you explain?

OCA
02-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Do research? Is it a secret or can you explain?

I was responding to an absurd statement on shooting illegals by saying we should shoot illegals, confronting absurdity with absurdity.

OCA
02-10-2008, 02:43 PM
I don't care about my rep, I was speaking about comments I have received via rep about confronting you over your actions. If they came without points that would suit me just fine. So, as usual, your comprehension is lacking. And my comprehension of what you stated is just fine. You think it's cool to say shit like that, even if in retaliation over another's comments about illegals?

Confronting absurdity with absurdity......you are damn straight I think its cool.

BTW, don't remember you throwing a fit over ther shooting illegals comment, or is it that you agree with shooting illegals i.e. cold blooded murder?

Again let me reiterate, I don't give two shits about comments about me or whatever I may be discussing at the time, its full speed ahead!

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Confronting absurdity with absurdity......you are damn straight I think its cool.

BTW, don't remember you throwing a fit over ther shooting illegals comment, or is it that you agree with shooting illegals i.e. cold blooded murder?

Again let me reiterate, I don't give two shits about comments about me or whatever I may be discussing at the time, its full speed ahead!

I'm hardly throwing a fit. Pointing out where you're wrong and making it clear you're being an ass isn't throwing a fit.

I'm done with you now as I've gotten muddy enough. Keep your stench in the cage here where it belongs...

jackass
02-10-2008, 04:16 PM

Hey is that the same thread that you couldnt find??? Nice try!

jackass
02-10-2008, 04:17 PM
All football fans recognize the fact that it was luck,

Can you prove that?? Didnt think so.

OCA
02-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Can you prove that?? Didnt think so.

Yep, go talk football with a wide cross section of non-Giants fans.

OCA
02-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Hey is that the same thread that you couldnt find??? Nice try!

Go to post#81 in the "doubters" thread there Jacko. But I don't expect you to admit you were wrong, you have all the character of lung flem.

OCA
02-10-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm hardly throwing a fit. Pointing out where you're wrong and making it clear you're being an ass isn't throwing a fit.

I'm done with you now as I've gotten muddy enough. Keep your stench in the cage here where it belongs...

Also Jimmy I lost alot of respect today for your comprehension skills, even when i've led you by the hand and explained reasoning behind posts you've avoided the truth like bats avoid light.

OCA
02-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Keep your stench in the cage here where it belongs...

Sorry Jimmy it will be business as usual, if, as the majority of the board does, people want to discuss stuff casually and maturely then thats how we proceed but............if the douchebags want to get out of line i'm the best equpped member to deal with that mode also.

jackass
02-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Go to post#81 in the "doubters" thread there Jacko. But I don't expect you to admit you were wrong, you have all the character of lung flem.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=198870&postcount=81

Hey Jimmy, this where Jacko fucked the thread up.....not me my friend. You are jumping on the wrong person because of your whatever it is you guys got going.

UUUhhmmmmm Ok. Good point. :rolleyes:

jackass
02-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Sorry Jimmy it will be business as usual, if, as the majority of the board does, people want to discuss stuff casually and maturely then thats how we proceed but............if the douchebags want to get out of line i'm the best equpped member to deal with that mode also.

You havent been mature since you got here. Dont try an start now.

jackass
02-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Yep, go talk football with a wide cross section of non-Giants fans.

I work with the 2 of the biggest Patiots fans there are. Neither of them tried to make excuses like you. Like ALL of the national sports shows, they gave props to the Giants for playing a GREAT game and for that AMAZING play.

You are the first football "fan" that has said anything about it being lucky.

OCA
02-10-2008, 05:37 PM
I work with the 2 of the biggest Patiots fans there are. Neither of them tried to make excuses like you. Like ALL of the national sports shows, they gave props to the Giants for playing a GREAT game and for that AMAZING play.

You are the first football "fan" that has said anything about it being lucky.

Amazing=code word for lucky.

Dilloduck
02-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Amazing=code word for lucky.

If anything was lucky it was fact that they didn't blow the whistle when Manning was "in the grasp". Coulda gone either way.

jackass
02-10-2008, 05:49 PM
If anything was lucky it was fact that they didn't blow the whistle when Manning was "in the grasp". Coulda gone either way.

It couldnt have but it didnt. Almost all games have call that could have gone either way. He was still moving the whole time so it was a good call.

OCA
02-10-2008, 05:52 PM

My thoughts exactly, any other game and he's ruled in the grasp after 3 seconds of having his jersey in the grasp. Also somewhere in the game there was an obvious offensive pass interference not called on the Giants that would've stalled a td drive.

It was luck and it was bad officiating. Oh and a bad call on a fumble where the Patriot had control of the fumble, was downed by contact, a scrum after the fact ensued, a Giant came out of the pile with it and the ref blew the play.

jackass
02-10-2008, 05:59 PM
My thoughts exactly, any other game and he's ruled in the grasp after 3 seconds of having his jersey in the grasp. Also somewhere in the game there was an obvious offensive pass interference not called on the Giants that would've stalled a td drive.

It was luck and it was bad officiating. Oh and a bad call on a fumble where the Patriot had control of the fumble, was downed by contact, a scrum after the fact ensued, a Giant came out of the pile with it and the ref blew the play.

So NOW its an act of God, luck AND bad officiating. Hey if you keep this up long enough maybe you can blame it on illegal aliens too!

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:03 PM
So NOW its an act of God, luck AND bad officiating. Hey if you keep this up long enough maybe you can blame it on illegal aliens too!

Giants waterboy was an illegal also.

The God, luck and officiating are unargueable.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Giants waterboy was an illegal also.

The God, luck and officiating are unargueable.

So is your lack of reasoning.

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:11 PM
So is your lack of reasoning.

All you have to do is admit the Manning to Tyree play was luck and i'll stop pounding you.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:13 PM
All you have to do is admit the Manning to Tyree play was luck and i'll stop pounding you.

Hahahahaha. You mean stop taking a pounding??

How many excuses can you think of that the Giants won and made you look like a fool???

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Hahahahaha. You mean stop taking a pounding??

How many excuses can you think of that the Giants won and made you look like a fool???

I don't look at a miracle from God has a true victory. The game was reffed as bad as the Steeler/Seahawk S.B., IOW horribly in favor of the Giants.

One of the refs lives on the upper east.

Dilloduck
02-10-2008, 06:23 PM
You guys need to stop hijacking Martin' thread. :laugh2:

OCA
02-10-2008, 06:24 PM
You guys need to stop hijacking Martin' thread. :laugh2:

Dillo, you are a cool cat but I smell blood in the water dripping from Jacko and i'm the great white circling.

Dilloduck
02-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Dillo, you are a cool cat but I smell blood in the water dripping from Jacko and i'm the great white circling.

LOL just kill him in the doubters thread , Jaws ! :laugh2:

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:30 PM

You are foolish. You are a guppy. Nothing else. You make up stupid ideas and think others will believe you. Trust me. You are growing old to alot of people.

jackass
02-10-2008, 06:31 PM
LOL just kill him in the doubters thread , Jaws ! :laugh2:

He wish he could....but he cant. Simple as that. The refs live in NY?? Please!

jimnyc
02-10-2008, 06:31 PM

No, you will keep your stench here or you'll be playing in another pigpen. You will not be dealing with any members. Staff will handle any issues. If you think you're in charge, think again.

LiberalNation
02-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Fired him........