PDA

View Full Version : Just Watched an Ann Coulter Question And Answer On CSPAN...

Pale Rider
02-08-2008, 09:23 PM
... and some little moron thinking he was so cute stepped up to the mic and said, "I've heard this rumor and just wanted to ask you, have you ever done a liberal?" Not skipping a beat Coulter answers, "they weren't liberal for long."

I laughed my ass off. The woman is sharp.

gabosaurus
02-09-2008, 01:25 PM
I will give Coulter credit for having a very sharp wit. Some interviewer (believe it was Larry King) asked about the rumor of her dating Dems and liberals. Her response was "my political views stop at the bedroom door."
Another Coulter response: "Who I socialize with is no one's business. Do you want to know who Al Franken is sleeping with? I certainly don't."

Pale Rider
02-09-2008, 03:12 PM
I will give Coulter credit for having a very sharp wit. Some interviewer (believe it was Larry King) asked about the rumor of her dating Dems and liberals. Her response was "my political views stop at the bedroom door."
Another Coulter response: "Who I socialize with is no one's business. Do you want to know who Al Franken is sleeping with? I certainly don't."

Gabby... seriously... all bs aside... what is it about obama that makes you think he'd make a good President?

Because the pundits are beginning to rail on this line, "when obama supporters are asked what it is specifically, none of them can give you an answer."