PDA

View Full Version : Heading to the Obama Rally today

retiredman
02-09-2008, 12:02 PM
My wife and I are off to attend the rally for Barak Obama at the Bangor Auditorium at 3:00 today.

And then, tomorrow, I will be a precinct captain for him at our caucus.

I'll let you all know how great he was in person when I get home tonight!

Pale Rider
02-09-2008, 12:06 PM
You come across to me as in intelligent man mfm... would you be so kind as to tell me what it is, "specifically," that so impresses you about this man. Tell me what it is he's going to do that has you sold on him, and please, just the facts. Leave the emotion out.

Hugh Lincoln
02-09-2008, 12:22 PM
It will raise the black population of Maine from none to one!

People who live in white areas and tend liberal like the idea of having Barack as their "imaginary hip black friend," as one campaignster put it. There's nothing about the issues that makes Barack appealing. It's the fact that he's an exotic racial specimen who speaks in rousing but non-specific ways. I mean, listen to the giddy white hope in mm's voice: "I'll let you all know how great he was in person when I get home tonight!" He sounds like Marcia Brady on her way to a Davy Jones concert.

Obama kissed me! I'll never wash my cheek again!

5stringJeff
02-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Frankly, I'm glad MFM is supporting Obama over Clinton.

retiredman
02-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Frankly, I'm glad MFM is supporting Obama over Clinton.

I think Clinton hatred can make the most diehard conservative hold his nose and vote for McCain. I do not think Obama will bring them out...and I think he'll split the independent vote with McCain and win the youth vote.

5stringJeff
02-09-2008, 12:34 PM
I think Clinton hatred can make the most diehard conservative hold his nose and vote for McCain. I do not think Obama will bring them out...and I think he'll split the independent vote with McCain and win the youth vote.

I think that's a pretty intelligent position, especially given that Obama and Clinton's policy positions are fairly similar.

Pale Rider
02-09-2008, 12:48 PM

I'd disagree with that mfm. There's "nothing," that will make "diehard conservatives" vote for mclame. You're speaking to one right now. Not even clinton hatred. We'll either vote third party or not at all.

Mr. P
02-09-2008, 12:59 PM
My wife and I are off to attend the rally for Barak Obama at the Bangor Auditorium at 3:00 today.

I am interested in your honest evaluation and summery of the guy at the end of the day.

Pale Rider
02-09-2008, 01:03 PM
I am interested in your honest evaluation and summery of the guy at the end of the day.

Well that makes two of us now... I will be waiting...

Classact
02-09-2008, 01:12 PM
I hope you collected a signature from him... I think he is a dead man walking... if not him then Hillary is a dead woman walking... they are tied and a group of rich white people are going to select the winner the Super duper delegates will choose not the people...

What is that Dem with 1% is he still in the race? He may be the last man standing after the entire Democratic Party implodes.

JohnDoe
02-09-2008, 01:51 PM

hey! that's only 23 miles from my house mfm!!!!

jd

Sir Evil
02-09-2008, 05:04 PM
hey! that's only 23 miles from my house mfm!!!!

jd

Awesome, you two should get together for a game of Russian roulette!

:laugh2:

retiredman
02-09-2008, 07:25 PM
pretty incredible. We left in time to get to the Bangor Auditorium an hour before it opened. When we got to within four miles of the exit from the interstate, traffic was backed up. We creeped along and finally got to within a mile of the auditorium and every single parking place in every restaurant or business was filled...and traffic continued to creep.... when we got to the auditorium, which is co-located next to the State fair grounds, every parking space THERE was filled and there was a line of people standing backed up for ten blocks. We finally found a place to park - illegally - behind a horse barn at the far end of the fairgrounds and walked back to the auditorium, which seats nine thousand. It was completely full and the fire marshall had stopped any further entry. There were more than five thousand people outside trying to get in. Obama came out and stood on a makeshift stage and spoke to the enormous crowd outside before going to address the full house, SRO crowd INside. We got to hear him outside and the energy was incredible. A lady in the crowd next to us said she had been to Hillary's event at the University of Maine at Orono student union earlier that afternoon. SHe said that the room was full - maybe two thousand people...but parking was no problem and the BUZZ was non-existent compared to the Obama event. Even though he spoke only briefly to those of us outside, he was magnetic. I have not seen Maine democrats this energized in my quarter century here.

02-09-2008, 07:34 PM
pretty incredible. We left in time to get to the Bangor Auditorium an hour before it opened. When we got to within four miles of the exit from the interstate, traffic was backed up. We creeped along and finally got to within a mile of the auditorium and every single parking place in every restaurant or business was filled...and traffic continued to creep.... when we got to the auditorium, which is co-located next to the State fair grounds, every parking space THERE was filled and there was a line of people standing backed up for ten blocks. We finally found a place to park - illegally - behind a horse barn at the far end of the fairgrounds and walked back to the auditorium, which seats nine thousand. It was completely full and the fire marshall had stopped any further entry. There were more than five thousand people outside trying to get in. Obama came out and stood on a makeshift stage and spoke to the enormous crowd outside before going to address the full house, SRO crowd INside. We got to hear him outside and the energy was incredible. A lady in the crowd next to us said she had been to Hillary's event at the University of Maine at Orono student union earlier that afternoon. SHe said that the room was full - maybe two thousand people...but parking was no problem and the BUZZ was non-existent compared to the Obama event. Even though he spoke only briefly to those of us outside, he was magnetic. I have not seen Maine democrats this energized in my quarter century here.

This is exactly why I think Obama will be the nominee now. Hillary only energizes the Republicans.

retiredman
02-09-2008, 07:35 PM
This is exactly why I think Obama will be the nominee now. Hillary only energizes the Republicans.

exactly. if only our super delegates get that message.

Mr. P
02-09-2008, 07:36 PM

That pretty much what I keep hearing about his rallies. I think he can take the Beast. She has too much baggage and he's new blood. As far as November, as it is at the moment they may as well swear him in now.

02-09-2008, 07:38 PM
That pretty much what I keep hearing about his rallies. I think he can take the Beast. She has too much baggage and he's new blood. As far as November, as it is at the moment they may as well swear him in now.

oh things can change quickly... but im pretty much thinking the same thing.

retiredman
02-09-2008, 07:40 PM

It was really quite extraordinary. There were two black college students from Harvard standing next to me in the cold outside the auditorium....they were foreign exchange students from Kenya - and told me they were from the home of Obama's father. They had driven up this morning from Boston because they had been unable to get into the rally in Boston earlier this week. There were people from all over New England who drove up to Bangor...and NONE of us expected the enormous crowd. It was electric!

OCA
02-09-2008, 07:46 PM
It will raise the black population of Maine from none to one!

People who live in white areas and tend liberal like the idea of having Barack as their "imaginary hip black friend," as one campaignster put it. There's nothing about the issues that makes Barack appealing. It's the fact that he's an exotic racial specimen who speaks in rousing but non-specific ways. I mean, listen to the giddy white hope in mm's voice: "I'll let you all know how great he was in person when I get home tonight!" He sounds like Marcia Brady on her way to a Davy Jones concert.

Obama kissed me! I'll never wash my cheek again!

You got it W.J., people vote for this man purely based on race, because its cool to vote for a Black, not one his supporters can intimately explain a proposal the man has to tackle any problem but they simply spout one simple word......change.

Mr. P
02-09-2008, 07:50 PM
oh things can change quickly... but im pretty much thinking the same thing.

Sure things can change. I'm sure the Hillary camp is busy digging up anything they think they can twist too, and they will. The problem is, she has more skeletons than a 1900 cemetery. I think she's about as electable to POTUS as Teddy is. This will be interesting at the least. I may be wrong.

OCA
02-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Sure things can change. I'm sure the Hillary camp is busy digging up anything they think they can twist too, and they will. The problem is, she has more skeletons than a 1900 cemetery. I think she's about as electable to POTUS as Teddy is. This will be interesting at the least. I may be wrong.

P they spent 8 years digging up everything they could and I agree that there was a hell of alot to dig up but in the end........BOOM!.....nothing stuck.

As far as the super delegates go you guys are deluding yourself, Bubba is head of the Demo party still and he will call chips in and control those delegates.........simply put Obama is a 10 yr old kid trying to hit a Clemens forkball..........no chance. Obama simply will be outclassed when it comes time to start making deals come convention time.

LiberalNation
02-09-2008, 07:54 PM
That it will. She could still take it with enough super delegates on her side tho especially for a race this close. There are a lot of them and it's all about who you know and the promises you can make. Bill’s a super delegate along with a lot of top party members who she is in with.

OCA
02-09-2008, 07:58 PM
That it will. She could still take it with enough super delegates on her side tho especially for a race this close. There are a lot of them and it's all about who you know and the promises you can make. Bill’s a super delegate along with a lot of top party members who she is in with.

Bubba is the leader of the party as well as the super delegates, this country has never known someone so adept at backroom political dealing as Bubba........its over if it comes to a convention fight.

Mr. P
02-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Bubba is the leader of the party as well as the super delegates, this country has never known someone so adept at backroom political dealing as Bubba........its over if it comes to a convention fight.

Now I agree with that...so much for the voice of the people, huh?
I wish their people could see how low these two are...But then they're Dems.

OCA
02-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Now I agree with that...so much for the voice of the people, huh?
I wish their people could see how low these two are...But then they're Dems.

I'm not saying he's high class but rather just recognizing the reality of the situation. Bubba wants back on the international stage, he'll do anything to get back there.

Pale Rider
02-10-2008, 02:22 AM

So.... he's earned his nick name "the magic negro." I was really hoping you'd tell us "why" all these people are so.... energized. I need to know.... I have no idea.... I haven't heard anything on the news why people are so impressed with him.... unless it's all that, "I'll raise your taxes and increase the size of government" stuff you people all love so much... :dunno:.... tell me.... please.

stephanie
02-10-2008, 02:29 AM
I kinda get a weird feeling when I'm listening to Obambam speak...he reminds me of Jim Jones....

The man talks on and on and on and not says one damn thing, yet he has all these people hypnotized and in trances......kinda funny to watch though:poke:

Pale Rider
02-10-2008, 03:11 AM
I kinda get a weird feeling when I'm listening to Obambam speak...he reminds me of Jim Jones....

The man talks on and on and on and not says one damn thing, yet he has all these people hypnotized and in trances......kinda funny to watch though:poke:

Exactly... he gives me the creeps. If a dem is going to win the White House, actually, I'd much rather see hillary win.

God help us if obama bin laden wins and there's another attack on us like 9/11.... fuck.... I hate to even think of it. Scarey.

red states rule
02-10-2008, 08:17 AM
Exactly... he gives me the creeps. If a dem is going to win the White House, actually, I'd much rather see hillary win.

God help us if obama bin laden wins and there's another attack on us like 9/11.... fuck.... I hate to even think of it. Scarey.

His policies scare me, and I see how many people are buying his crap

Here is a snip from a great article of Obama

snip

Making a nut of virtually any size should pose few problems for Obama, whose team is reportedly on track to raise another $30 million in February. From the start, his campaign has assembled a small-donor machine that, as David Axelrod put it to me, "lets us build ever-expanding concentric circles of support." But no such mechanism exists on the Clinton side, which rested its vaunted fund-raising apparatus on the backs of big contributors, most of whom are tapped out. While the campaign is working feverishly to get its online buckraking pistons pumping—and, indeed, in one day last week, they generated $4 million—it finds itself scrambling to play catch-up. Might Bill Clinton have to spend some of the $20 million he's reportedly owed from Ron Burkle on radio ads in Cleveland or Fort Worth? The mind reels, but, hey, who knows?

Obama's second major advantage is the calendar. Between Super-Duper Tuesday and March 4—when Ohio, Texas, Vermont, and Rhode Island vote—nine contests were set to take place: four caucuses (a format Obama has dominated), four primaries with a big percentage of black voters (ditto), plus the primary in Wisconsin, in which independents can vote (double ditto). But Clinton's people conceded this week that it was possible that their candidate would win not one of them. And if that or something like it occurs, sheer momentum might propel Obama to a sweep on March 4.

http://nymag.com/news/politics/powergrid/43882/

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Obama is appealing, STRONGLY, to the young; as did many for RP. I've been saying for awhile now, it's nice to see the young take some interest in politics, however keep in mind the depth of their understanding. They see RP or Obama as the 'saviors' of politics as we know it. Hopefully nearly all here understand that in normal times, no one person can make or break our system.

On the other hand, if any have children of high school age or older, ever have a conversation with something or someone they've idealized? Global Warming? A teacher or coach? A new love? They bring passion in place of depth.

When RP announced he was returning to focus on the seat he is in danger of losing, you could hear the angst for miles away. However a Pegg, PR, Jeff will find someone else, write in a vote, or sit out the election. They will be disappointed, but will not radicalize or withdraw entirely. The young, well they may be different. The only president I never adjusted to entirely was Bill Clinton, but he didn't get in and just govern. Between his administration and the press, the hits kept coming.

This election may not be as seismic as it appears to me right now, but I am concerned.

JohnDoe
02-10-2008, 09:10 AM
that's it!!!! Obama is the smooth talking Anti Christ! I am voting Hillary!!! At least she can't be the smooth talking anti christ to come because she is not a MALE.....(hahahahahahahaha, SOOOO we think?)

and good morning to all!

jd

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 09:11 AM
that's it!!!! Obama is the smooth talking Anti Christ! I am voting Hillary!!! At least she can't be the smooth talking anti christ to come because she is not a MALE.....(hahahahahahahaha, SOOOO we think?)

and good morning to all!

jd

Hmmm, is that what I said? I don't think so.

JohnDoe
02-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Hmmm, is that what I said? I don't think so.

no no no no no Kathianne....hahahahaha....that is not what you said!

First, i was only kidding around...

Second, the kidding came from multiple posts saying how mesmerizing obama was to his followers or anyone that sees him in person....from any party, has said the same thing.... In other posts... mention of him being a Savior to all ills....and a number of statements made, triggered my nutty response!

ughhhhhh, hahahaha, i thought i was being a little funny....guess i need more coffee and should try again.....lol :D

jd

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 09:26 AM

Second, the kidding came from multiple posts saying how mesmerizing obama was to his followers or anyone that sees him in person....from any party, has said the same thing.... In other posts... mention of him being a Savior to all ills....and a number of statements made, triggered my nutty response!

ughhhhhh, hahahaha, i thought i was being a little funny....guess i need more coffee and should try again.....lol :D

jd
Sorry, I probably need more :coffee: too!

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 09:50 AM

jd

Ah, like this:

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

Abbey Marie
02-10-2008, 10:55 AM

Stephanie, you just described one very popular version of the anti-Christ!

Dilloduck
02-10-2008, 11:12 AM
He's just about making people FEEL good. He may have to talk continuously for his entire term since if he has any policies, they may not go over so well.

Dilloduck
02-10-2008, 12:11 PM

Magnetic energy. Is that how he plans to deal with pollution ? Seriously, that's all he is so far----an entertainer. Led Zeppelin can do that.

Hugh Lincoln
02-10-2008, 12:15 PM
I heard someone describe the Obama candidacy as a fortune cookie campaign. Soft, fuzzy, short, no details, sounds appealing to everyone. Why yes, something great is going to happen, somewhere, sometime! Hooray!

Black Lance
02-10-2008, 02:23 PM

Do you remember anything about what he said?

retiredman
02-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Do you remember anything about what he said?

yes. I do.

manu1959
02-10-2008, 02:40 PM
P they spent 8 years digging up everything they could and I agree that there was a hell of alot to dig up but in the end........BOOM!.....nothing stuck.

As far as the super delegates go you guys are deluding yourself, Bubba is head of the Demo party still and he will call chips in and control those delegates.........simply put Obama is a 10 yr old kid trying to hit a Clemens forkball..........no chance. Obama simply will be outclassed when it comes time to start making deals come convention time.

this comming from the guy that claimed new england was a lock.....

hillary is getting desperate....desperate people make mistakes....

Black Lance
02-10-2008, 02:49 PM
yes. I do.

So what did he say that makes you want him to be the leader of the free world?

REDWHITEBLUE2
02-10-2008, 03:08 PM
What I can't understand is why so many fools are voting for a Muslim loving Pig in the first place ? IF that sounds Racist so be it BUT Barrack Hussain Obama will be worse for America Then Hillary could ever be. At least the Hilldabeast Won't cave in to the Muslim Pigs

OCA
02-10-2008, 05:05 PM
this comming from the guy that claimed new england was a lock.....

hillary is getting desperate....desperate people make mistakes....

Yep, except for the hand of God it was over.

The Clintons don't lose elections.

retiredman
02-10-2008, 06:12 PM
So what did he say that makes you want him to be the leader of the free world?

why do you care about MY rationale? You aren't voting for him in any case.

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 06:15 PM

Well maybe God has changed his mind on Bubba? Seems it may be so.

Black Lance
02-10-2008, 07:49 PM
why do you care about MY rationale? You aren't voting for him in any case.

That depends on who his opponent is.

Why are you resisting answering such a simple question? What did Obama say to you that makes you want him to be the leader of the free world?

Black Lance
02-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Obama has won the Maine primaries,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/maine_caucuses

The delegate count: Clinton 1,135, Obama 1,106.

Sitarro
02-10-2008, 08:07 PM

Why are you resisting answering such a simple question? What did Obama say to you that makes you want him to be the leader of the free world?

He gave a message of hope.... hope for what we don't know....... he doesn't know either but he has a great career in selling used cars if this deal doesn't work out for him. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

retiredman
02-10-2008, 08:08 PM

again. why do you care?

He gave a five minute summary of his hour long presentation to the folks inside. He talked about getting out of this dumb war in Iraq...he talked about fiscal responsibility. He talked about trashing NCLB and giving tax credits to help kids go to college. He talked about ending tax breaks to companies that export jobs overseas. He talked about pulling our heads out of the sand about global warming. He talked about trying to bring people together and not dividing them.

but you will not vote for him.... so really....why do you care?

Abbey Marie
02-10-2008, 09:17 PM
He gave a message of hope.... hope for what we don't know....... he doesn't know either but he has a great career in selling used cars if this deal doesn't work out for him. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

"Hope" that we won't notice the charmingly empty suit until it's too late.

retiredman
02-10-2008, 09:33 PM
"Hope" that we won't notice the charmingly empty suit until it's too late.

empty suit my ass.

And after foisting Dubya upon us TWICE, the republican party can NEVER use that criticism of any democratic candidate for at least two decades.:lol:

Abbey Marie
02-10-2008, 09:40 PM
empty suit my ass.

And after foisting Dubya upon us TWICE, the republican party can NEVER use that criticism of any democratic candidate for at least two decades.:lol:

Seems to me that people have been all but begging you to explain what he has said that is concrete, that means anything, but all they got, finally, were more platitudes, and a lot of bubbling over about how exciting he is. At best, he's an untested promiser of generalities. I'd hate to see what he is at worst.

As for this admin, I'm afraid your constantly biased opinion of our President is rather meaningless by now.

manu1959
02-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Seems to me that people have been all but begging you to explain what he has said that is concrete, that means anything, but all they got, finally, were more platitudes, and a lot of bubbling over about how exciting he is. At best, he's an untested promiser of generalities. I'd hate to see what he is at worst.

As for this admin, I'm afraid your constantly biased opinion of our President is rather meaningless by now.

he is a very good orator.....and his website is pretty clear what he will do.....

Dilloduck
02-10-2008, 09:51 PM
he is a very good orator.....and his website is pretty clear what he will do.....

Quit giving MFM clues to finding out what his candidate intends to do. It might mess up all the energetic magnetism.

retiredman
02-10-2008, 10:10 PM

getting our troops our of Iraq is a platitude?

At best he is a guy who is whip-smart...a guy with a solid career of public service...an articluate author... a guy who made a solid impression with legislators from both sides of the aisle in Illiniois... a guy who tied your RNC hand picked black opponent in the Illinois election to the whipping post and flailed him.... a guy who is running ahead of your candidate in every national poll...

like I said.... after putting up Dubya in 2000, your party cannot question the lack of qualifications for a democratic candidate for at least two decades.

Yeah...and my lousy opinion of our president is shared by 70% of Americans....he is lame duck... so beating up on him doesn't really get us anything now...but dousing John McCain with Bush's skunk stench will certainly help us win in November... and believe me...we will tie every single republican in every single race nationwide to your pathetic unpopular president.... the war... the economy... deficits...recession.... 31K dead and wounded... Bush... all of you... tied to all of that. Down you go. And I will dance on election night and stomp on the grave of the Reagan-Gingrich revolution. Your party has fucked itself....and us along with it, unfortunately...but things ARE going to change.

Dilloduck
02-10-2008, 11:14 PM
your party cannot question the lack of qualifications for a democratic candidate for at least two decades.

that's funny !! :laugh2:

Sitarro
02-11-2008, 12:30 AM
getting our troops our of Iraq is a platitude?

At best he is a guy who is whip-smart...a guy with a solid career of public service...an articluate author... a guy who made a solid impression with legislators from both sides of the aisle in Illiniois... a guy who tied your RNC hand picked black opponent in the Illinois election to the whipping post and flailed him.... a guy who is running ahead of your candidate in every national poll...

like I said.... after putting up Dubya in 2000, your party cannot question the lack of qualifications for a democratic candidate for at least two decades.

Yeah...and my lousy opinion of our president is shared by 70% of Americans....he is lame duck... so beating up on him doesn't really get us anything now...but dousing John McCain with Bush's skunk stench will certainly help us win in November... and believe me...we will tie every single republican in every single race nationwide to your pathetic unpopular president.... the war... the economy... deficits...recession.... 31K dead and wounded... Bush... all of you... tied to all of that. Down you go. And I will dance on election night and stomp on the grave of the Reagan-Gingrich revolution. Your party has fucked itself....and us along with it, unfortunately...but things ARE going to change.

I guess this is the "opening up to the other side" your boy is talking about, really impressive. Why is it so easy to push your buttons? Could it be that you realize that you are backing a vague, slow talkin, nothin sayin, empty suit with dumbo ears and you're just a bit unsure of what you are doing?

The Democrats along with a great deal of help from the media has lied repeatedly for the last 7 years about the Bush Administration. The lies told by the Democrats about Iraq and the ignoring of the volumes of quotes from all of the key Democrat party elite stating a need to rid the danger to the world that was Saddam, the lies about New Orleans, the lies about September 11th, etc.. Your party is nothing but liars, criminals, deviant, racists, socialist, and illegals....... you should be very proud.

If by chance you get the losers that you are doing your best to sign up to vote(surely by promising everything from cigarettes to ipods to fried chicken)and you pick them up in buses(what you didn't bother to do in New Orleans to save them)and guide their illiterate fingers to push the correct button in the voting booth(cheating wherever possible), you might get your puppet in. Get ready for the worst 4 years that can be brought against a sitting President, we will make sure that what you did to President Bush looks like you were backing his every move. This guy will not be able to sit down to take a piss without scrutiny. He will not be allowed to get away with anything without the American public knowing every move.

There will be a much larger divide than ever before and you can be sure that there isn't a thing this used car salesman that has lived off the taxpayer for his entire working life(work, yea sure)can do about it. Enjoy it while you can, it will not last long. About the same length of time it took for the clowns you put in Congress to get a much lower approval rating than Bush ever dreamed of getting. We will destroy you with your own actions.:salute:

That's reality and a promise.

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 01:14 AM
Obama is appealing, STRONGLY, to the young; as did many for RP. I've been saying for awhile now, it's nice to see the young take some interest in politics, however keep in mind the depth of their understanding. They see RP or Obama as the 'saviors' of politics as we know it. Hopefully nearly all here understand that in normal times, no one person can make or break our system.

On the other hand, if any have children of high school age or older, ever have a conversation with something or someone they've idealized? Global Warming? A teacher or coach? A new love? They bring passion in place of depth.

When RP announced he was returning to focus on the seat he is in danger of losing, you could hear the angst for miles away. However a Pegg, PR, Jeff will find someone else, write in a vote, or sit out the election. They will be disappointed, but will not radicalize or withdraw entirely. The young, well they may be different. The only president I never adjusted to entirely was Bill Clinton, but he didn't get in and just govern. Between his administration and the press, the hits kept coming.

This election may not be as seismic as it appears to me right now, but I am concerned.

They may both command the same sort of appeal, but what they stand for and who they are could not be more different.

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 01:16 AM

and good morning to all!

jd

That might not even be funny JD... you know how you say something that at the moment you think is funny, and then after further consideration you're like... wait a minute... :terror:

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 01:18 AM
yes. I do.

And that was? C'mon mfm... I'm not pickin' on ya brother, but I do want to know what it is that's got you so head over heals about this guy.

Sitarro
02-11-2008, 01:21 AM
I guess this is the "opening up to the other side" your boy is talking about, really impressive. Why is it so easy to push your buttons? Could it be that you realize that you are backing a vague, slow talkin, nothin sayin, empty suit with dumbo ears and you're just a bit unsure of what you are doing?

The Democrats along with a great deal of help from the media has lied repeatedly for the last 7 years about the Bush Administration. The lies told by the Democrats about Iraq and the ignoring of the volumes of quotes from all of the key Democrat party elite stating a need to rid the danger to the world that was Saddam, the lies about New Orleans, the lies about September 11th, etc.. Your party is nothing but liars, criminals, deviant, racists, socialist, and illegals....... you should be very proud.

If by chance you get the losers that you are doing your best to sign up to vote(surely by promising everything from cigarettes to ipods to fried chicken)and you pick them up in buses(what you didn't bother to do in New Orleans to save them)and guide their illiterate fingers to push the correct button in the voting booth(cheating wherever possible), you might get your puppet in. Get ready for the worst 4 years that can be brought against a sitting President, we will make sure that what you did to President Bush looks like you were backing his every move. This guy will not be able to sit down to take a piss without scrutiny. He will not be allowed to get away with anything without the American public knowing every move.

There will be a much larger divide than ever before and you can be sure that there isn't a thing this used car salesman that has lived off the taxpayer for his entire working life(work, yea sure)can do about it. Enjoy it while you can, it will not last long. About the same length of time it took for the clowns you put in Congress to get a much lower approval rating than Bush ever dreamed of getting. We will destroy you with your own actions.:salute:

That's reality and a promise.

Oh shit, did I post this? I thought I was just thinking it.....wow......weird. Never mind....:laugh2:

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Oh shit, did I post this? I thought I was just thinking it.....wow......weird. Never mind....:laugh2:

Yeah... that was your outside voice brother... :laugh:

By the way... outstanding.

red states rule
02-16-2008, 07:48 AM

You might want to pass that on to the Hillary campaign - she is losing bad and may need some of your expert advice