PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to announce

02-21-2007, 03:50 PM
That Ive decided to come forward as the father of Anna Nicole's child. I may have never slept with her, but I believe that fact alone makes me far more qualified to take care of the child and more trustworthy to take care of that money.:D

The ClayTaurus
02-21-2007, 04:07 PM
That Ive decided to come forward as the father of Anna Nicole's child. I may have never slept with her, but I believe that fact alone makes me far more qualified to take care of the child and more trustworthy to take care of that money.:DThat makes you what, #13503005021?

02-21-2007, 04:28 PM
That makes you what, #13503005021?

Yes, but as I am the only one who didnt sleep with her I think that makes me most qualified:D

Hobbit
02-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Yes, but as I am the only one who didnt sleep with her I think that makes me most qualified:D

I'd jump in the ring with that argument, but as somebody who has yet to demostrate the responsibility of holding a full time job while paying a complex set of bills, I doubt I'm qualified to care for a child just yet. Still, I think I'd better trust that gorilla with the pet cat in that sappy children's book (Koko, I think) with the care of a child than anybody lining up for the job right now.

02-21-2007, 04:37 PM
I'd jump in the ring with that argument, but as somebody who has yet to demostrate the responsibility of holding a full time job while paying a complex set of bills, I doubt I'm qualified to care for a child just yet. Still, I think I'd better trust that gorilla with the pet cat in that sappy children's book (Koko, I think) with the care of a child than anybody lining up for the job right now.

Dude, you dont have to have a job. youd get all the money to take care of the kid:)