PDA

View Full Version : Hey JUAN MCAMNESTY... Take a GOOD LOOK at Your Arizona Border With Mexico...

Pale Rider
02-09-2008, 02:19 PM
... here's what you get with juan mcillegal. I hope the fucker is proud of himself.... and those who support him and his amnesty bull shit... they all ought to be deported right along with the rest of the illegal aliens they support....

EDIT: Link: http://www.jdhayworth.com/sonoran.html

WHAT A SHAME FOR ARIZONA AND OUR BEAUTIFUL U.S.A.

Another Monster Lay-up/Rest Area Discovered by MCDC AZ SEARCH & RESCUE.

We all breathed a sigh of relief the day the Senate defeated the Amnesty bill, but the USA is still being invaded!

We discovered one of the biggest layups we have ever found. This lay-up is on an 'illegal super highway' from Mexico to the USA (Tucson) used by human smugglers. This lay-up area is located in a wash approximately one mile long just south of Tucson. We estimate there are over 3,000 discarded back packs in this lay-up area, including countless water containers, food wrappers, clothing, etc. And as you can see in this picture fresh footprints lead right into it. We weren't too far behind them. As I kept walking down the wash, I was sure it was going to end just ahead, but I kept walking and walking, and around every corner was more and more trash!

Is this what we want more of in our country? And, of course, the trail leading out of the lay-up area is heading NORTH to Tucson and then on to your home town tomorrow! As you can see, they've already come through here!

Is this America the Beautiful?..... Or just another landfill?

The trash left behind by the illegals is another of the Environmental Disasters to hit the USA. Had this been done in one of our great Northwest Forests or Seashore National Parks areas there would be an uprising of the American people........ but this is the remote Arizona-Mexican border - out of sight, out of mind!

This information needs to be seen by the rest of the country.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2205/2252467369_42d6d9361e_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2270/2253266882_8946347940_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2088/2252467507_9caa6a6100_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2275/2252467555_ebe63037bc_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2039/2253267052_4d20b0b419_o.jpg

82Marine89
02-09-2008, 04:15 PM
So where are all the environmentalists on this one?

Dilloduck
02-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Damn thats hard to look at for someone like me who LOVES the desert. Any mexicans being deported need to be dropped off there for a few days while armed guards watch them clean all that shit up and drag it back across the border.

Sir Evil
02-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Another McCain post? what, has this become the anti McCain board?

http://i26.tinypic.com/11w5zdd.jpg

:laugh2:

jimnyc
02-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Pale - when you get a moment, can you please update your post with a link to the article for copyright reasons? Thanks!

Pale Rider
02-10-2008, 03:27 AM
Pale - when you get a moment, can you please update your post with a link to the article for copyright reasons? Thanks!

The pictures and captions were sent to me in an email. No link... so... :dunno:

Pale Rider
02-10-2008, 03:30 AM
Another McCain post? what, has this become the anti McCain board?

http://i26.tinypic.com/11w5zdd.jpg

Go ahead... joke about it... while our contry is being trashed... yeah... it's just a big joke.

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 03:44 AM
jimnyc, I have been banned for far less transgressions.

Can you please explain your ideology? I'll do my best to appreciate and adhere.

waterrescuedude2000
02-10-2008, 03:49 AM
But didn't McCain say in a speech that he will not support any more amnesty bills???? My top choice would have been Tom Tancredo Or Duncan Hunter but hey neither was going to happen so now I am supporting McCain. I just hope he holds true to his word and does not support any amnesty bills or anything among those lines.

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 03:52 AM
I dont like mccain's record on illegal immigration, and will have a tough time voting for him

stephanie
02-10-2008, 03:54 AM
But didn't McCain say in a speech that he will not support any more amnesty bills???? My top choice would have been Tom Tancredo Or Duncan Hunter but hey neither was going to happen so now I am supporting McCain. I just hope he holds true to his word and does not support any amnesty bills or anything among those lines.

It's always good to hold out "some" hope..

But I wouldn't trust John McCain as far as I could throw him...

His actions have been too much in our faces...

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 04:03 AM
martin, I love you, brother, but this is no place to fall on your sword for me or for anyone else. This is a message board with moderators, administrators and an owner that may or may not have any connection to what either of us have to say. jimnyc, as far as I can tell, has been fair to me. He does not and cannot keep up up with every post, every disagreement or even every banning here. Let these shithead banning moderators sleep in their own beds. You and I know what they are so why get all tore up if they confuse themselves with real life?

U have been banned for breathing, and one of these days, im gonna start retaliating against those who find pussy excuses to silence you

Dont get me wrong, I love jimmy as a mod, but im sick and tired of you being abused pyscho, and will stick my neck out there for you.

Thanks for the post, martin, and I will defend you as much as I possibly can. You are certainly a DP hero and a friend of this board and of me forever. Can I buy you a beer?

stephanie
02-10-2008, 04:09 AM
U have been banned for breathing, and one of these days, im gonna start retaliating against those who find pussy excuses to silence you

Dont get me wrong, I love the mods, but im sick and tired of you being abused psycho, and will stick my neck out there for you.

get a grip..
Psycho is a big boy...he doesn't need saving...he's very capable of doing that himself...

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 04:14 AM
I believe in loyalty, and standing up for your friends, so i will stand up for him, when i perceive a wrong.

get a grip..
Psycho is a big boy...he doesn't need saving...he's very capable of doing that himself...

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 04:22 AM
martin is trying his best to be perfectly honest, staphy. Do you disagree?

get a grip..

I thank him for his honesty as I thank you for all the drinks we've shared in the Lounge. Keep your chin up, staphy, and I won't ever have to call you a drop lip sour pus!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
02-10-2008, 04:28 AM
and I won't ever have to call you a drop lip sour pus!!!!!!!!!!

Why not...

Hell....you've refused to call me by my real name now, for over six yrs...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 04:47 AM
Don't pretend to be innocent, staphy. You've called me a lot of things but I''ve never called you anything other than stephanie or staphy.

Why not...

Hell....you've refused to call me by my real name now, for over six yrs...:laugh2:

Are you kidding me or do you just want another Cape Cod on my tab?

Raspberries for staphy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
02-10-2008, 04:52 AM
Don't pretend to be innocent, staphy. You've called me a lot of things but I''ve never called you anything other than stephanie or staphy.

Are you kidding me or do you just want another Cape Cod on my tab?

Raspberries for staphy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yummy.......:cheers2:

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 05:06 AM
Cheers!!!!!!! my little chikadee,,,,er,,,I mean,,,,WTF am I saying!!!!!!,,,,,staphy.

Yummy.......:cheers2:

It's always great to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
02-10-2008, 05:10 AM
Cheers!!!!!!! my little chikadee,,,,er,,,I mean,,,,WTF am I saying!!!!!!,,,,,staphy.

It's always great to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sly fox you......:cheers2:

Sir Evil
02-10-2008, 08:35 AM
Go ahead... joke about it... while our contry is being trashed... yeah... it's just a big joke.

Shut the fuck up already, as if the illegals alone are responsible for pollution, and only McCain could of stopped it. You sounds like a broken record already.

Oh, and that would be country douche bag, not contry.........:fu:

PostmodernProphet
02-10-2008, 09:28 AM
see now, this is the kind of crap that disappoints me about our so-called conservative posters.....

the claim behind this thread is that McCain's approach to immigration is going to bring us more of what is pictured....

this of course, is illogical, since if we adopted McCain's approach Mexicans would be able to enter the country legally at the border crossings and wouldn't have to be in the desert dropping trash....

another example of someone spouting off about "conservative values" when they haven't got the slightest idea how to figure out what a conservative should value.....

5stringJeff
02-10-2008, 12:09 PM
another example of someone spouting off about "conservative values" when they haven't got the slightest idea how to figure out what a conservative should value.....

We value the rule of law. Apparently, McCain doesn't.

PostmodernProphet
02-10-2008, 01:11 PM
oh yeah...."rule of law"....that's why you support amnesty for people who hired illegal aliens........

5stringJeff
02-10-2008, 02:41 PM
oh yeah...."rule of law"....that's why you support amnesty for people who hired illegal aliens........

No, I support punishing companies who hire illegals.

PostmodernProphet
02-10-2008, 02:44 PM
No, I support punishing companies who hire illegals.

ah, so you pledge that no matter how long it takes you will insist that every single person who ever hired an illegal alien be prosecuted and sentenced, with no amnesty, ever?

Dilloduck
02-10-2008, 03:38 PM
ah, so you pledge that no matter how long it takes you will insist that every single person who ever hired an illegal alien be prosecuted and sentenced, with no amnesty, ever?

What exactly has been the law and the consequences for breaking it re the hiring of illegal aliens for the last 50 years or so ?

PostmodernProphet
02-10-2008, 04:26 PM
What exactly has been the law and the consequences for breaking it re the hiring of illegal aliens for the last 50 years or so ?

the same consequence that there has been for crossing the border without a visa.....nothing.....

so, does the "rule of law" apply only to foreigners?.....

Dilloduck
02-10-2008, 04:53 PM
the same consequence that there has been for crossing the border without a visa.....nothing.....

so, does the "rule of law" apply only to foreigners?.....

There has no law against hiring illegal immigrants for the last 50 years ?

PostmodernProphet
02-10-2008, 07:01 PM
There has no law against hiring illegal immigrants for the last 50 years ?

of course there was law.....but all those folks who are yelling about the "rule of law" were too busy hiring the illegals to enforce it........but it's okay.....now that there is to be no amnesty we can put all those contractors and nanny-hirers behind bars where they belong.....

Dilloduck
02-10-2008, 08:32 PM
of course there was law.....but all those folks who are yelling about the "rule of law" were too busy hiring the illegals to enforce it........but it's okay.....now that there is to be no amnesty we can put all those contractors and nanny-hirers behind bars where they belong.....

Well let's see it----I realize you're trying to focus on those who aided and abetted so what law did they break and what is the punishment for breaking it? Fine--prison -per illegal--- what ??

5stringJeff
02-10-2008, 11:15 PM

I will insist that every company that can be proven guilty of hiring illegals be punished, just as I insist that every illegal that is found should be deported. I know you're trying to get at some type of inconsistency in enforcement between illegals and the companies that hire them, but for me, at least, they are equally guilty.

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 11:30 PM
youre forgetting about the mexican government, which gets 25 billion dollars revenue from the illegal turd fuckers

I will insist that every company that can be proven guilty of hiring illegals be punished, just as I insist that every illegal that is found should be deported. I know you're trying to get at some type of inconsistency in enforcement between illegals and the companies that hire them, but for me, at least, they are equally guilty.

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 03:45 AM
Shut the fuck up already, as if the illegals alone are responsible for pollution, and only McCain could of stopped it. You sounds like a broken record already.

Oh, and that would be country douche bag, not contry.........:fu:

"Shut the fuck up?" :laugh: What's the matter son? Got yur underwear jammed up yur ass?

We're talkin' about "ARIZONA." Do you remember what state it is juan mcamnesty is from? Well.... you probably do... but I'll tell ya anyway... "ARIZONA." So let me ask you a hard question... "if not mcamnesty, who else could have STOPPED all this shit?"

For Christ sake John... if you want to fight with me... just say, "hey, Pale, you piss me off and I'm going to fuck with you from now on." Don't be a dumb ass and make stupid fucking arguments like you're doing now. I don't think you're that stupid.

PostmodernProphet
02-11-2008, 06:35 AM
Well let's see it----I realize you're trying to focus on those who aided and abetted so what law did they break and what is the punishment for breaking it? Fine--prison -per illegal--- what ??

well, I am primarily trying to make people who shout "rule of law" realize that they are being very selective in who they want to enforce the law against....

but, if the penalty for coming here to work illegally is deporting, I say we ship out all the folks who laid the bait in the trap.....you hired an illegal nanny?.....ship you out to Mexico forever......

Sir Evil
02-11-2008, 10:07 AM
"Shut the fuck up?" :laugh: What's the matter son? Got yur underwear jammed up yur ass?

We're talkin' about "ARIZONA." Do you remember what state it is juan mcamnesty is from? Well.... you probably do... but I'll tell ya anyway... "ARIZONA." So let me ask you a hard question... "if not mcamnesty, who else could have STOPPED all this shit?"

For Christ sake John... if you want to fight with me... just say, "hey, Pale, you piss me off and I'm going to fuck with you from now on." Don't be a dumb ass and make stupid fucking arguments like you're doing now. I don't think you're that stupid.

Really? Well apparently you're that stupid? So now senators are responsible for pollution, responsible for illegals? I don't give a damn if he was a border patrol officer, there is no way you can lay blame to one person for such troubles.

Here's the thing, you don't like McCain, fine as you have made that abundantly clear, and than some. Your a racist that wants to blame illegals for pollution when many of our own are just as guilty.

Now a dumb fucking argument is to blame everything under the sun on one man that you don't like. A dumb fucking argument is throwing up an opinion and crying when someone doesn't agree. A dumb fucking argument is to post pictures of a state that you don't live in of garbage, and blame it on a guy that is now a presidential candidate, where were your complaints previously? Do you take pictures of polluted areas in your state, and complain to your senator?

What's next, McCain is going to give back all the oil Bush stole? :laugh2:

Yeah, bottom line is you present a dumb fucking argument!

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Really? Well apparently you're that stupid? So now senators are responsible for pollution, responsible for illegals? I don't give a damn if he was a border patrol officer, there is no way you can lay blame to one person for such troubles.

Here's the thing, you don't like McCain, fine as you have made that abundantly clear, and than some. Your a racist that wants to blame illegals for pollution when many of our own are just as guilty.

Now a dumb fucking argument is to blame everything under the sun on one man that you don't like. A dumb fucking argument is throwing up an opinion and crying when someone doesn't agree. A dumb fucking argument is to post pictures of a state that you don't live in of garbage, and blame it on a guy that is now a presidential candidate, where were your complaints previously? Do you take pictures of polluted areas in your state, and complain to your senator?

What's next, McCain is going to give back all the oil Bush stole? :laugh2:

Yeah, bottom line is you present a dumb fucking argument!

Thank you... I couldn't have made you look more stupid than you just did if I tried.

And just for the record, I lived in Phoenix, Arizona for three years, so you missed again in your rush to sound like you know what you're talking about, you ignorant fucking twit.

Sir Evil
02-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Thank you... I couldn't have made you look more stupid than you just did if I tried.

And just for the record, I lived in Phoenix, Arizona for three years, so you missed again in your rush to sound like you know what you're talking about.

Yep, I'm feeling really stupid about now... Shut up Mangina, you addressed nothing except the fact that you claimed to of lived in Phoenix. Did you complain to McCain then about the illegals?

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Yep, I'm feeling really stupid about now... Shut up Mangina, you addressed nothing except the fact that you claimed to of lived in Phoenix. Did you complain to McCain then about the illegals?

You bet yer stupid ass I did.

"Shut up"... what is that? You think I'm going to do it? Damn smegma... just how fucking stupid are you really?

Sir Evil
02-11-2008, 02:56 PM
You bet yer stupid ass I did.

"Shut up"... what is that? You think I'm going to do it? Damn smegma... just how fucking stupid are you really?

I guess I must be because I'm feeling all skeered again. :scared: