PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Responds to "Pimp"-gate

stephanie
02-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Good Grief...do people really want to listen to this type of pathetic whining from a PRESIDENT...Chelsea is 27 yrs old....waaaaaaaaaa

February 09, 2008 1:44 PM

In Orono, Maine, this morning, following a rally at the University of Maine, Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., made her first public remarks about MSNBC's David Shuster having referred to her campaign having "pimped out Chelsea," Clinton's daughter.

"I am a mom first and a candidate second," Clinton told reporters, per ABC News' Eloise Harper. "I found the remarks incredibly offensive. I can take whatever comes my way, that’s part of what I signed up for as a candidate as an office holder, but I think that there’s been a troubling pattern of comments and behavior that has to be held accountable. So I have sent a letter to the head of NBC expressing the deep offense that I took and pointing out what has been a troubling pattern of demeaning treatment, and I would expect appropriate action to be taken."

read the rest and comments..
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/02/hillary-respond.html

Pale Rider
02-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Sounds like she's a whole lot more pissed at this silly little comment than she was all the times bubba cheated on her.... somethings wrong with that picture.

red states rule
02-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Sounds like she's a whole lot more pissed at this silly little comment than she was all the times bubba cheated on her.... somethings wrong with that picture.

Double standards at MSNBC? Given all the insults Schuster has made about Pres Bush and he has never been disciplined - now he offends the Clintons he is gone