PDA

View Full Version : John "I love Russ Feingold and Ted Kennedy" McCain now head of Repub Party

OCA
02-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Hey conservatives how does that feel? I know to me it feels like shit, hows about a 3rd party? I mean there is no chance of a Repub getting elected now so screw it.

www.constitutionparty.com

5stringJeff
02-09-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm voting for Ron Paul, on whichever ticket he appears. Likely Libertarian, maybe Constitution as well.

OCA
02-09-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm voting for Ron Paul, on whichever ticket he appears. Likely Libertarian, maybe Constitution as well.

You think he's gonna make a 3rd party run?

5stringJeff
02-09-2008, 07:31 PM
You think he's gonna make a 3rd party run?

IIRC, the Libertarian Party has already resolved to ask Paul to run on their ticket if he drops out of the GOP race. Plus, the "atmosphere" is right for a third party run: Paul's got money in the bank, he's received lots of publicity this year, and there's lots of conservative discontent with the GOP and McCain.

EDIT: Scratch that. I guess he said last night he wasn't considering a third party run.

DrJohn
02-09-2008, 08:26 PM
So the GOP has seen the light and is now starting to embrace the liberal philosophy???

OCA
02-09-2008, 08:27 PM
So the GOP has seen the light and is now starting to embrace the liberal philosophy???

Well the light comment is debateable but they have been slowly moving left for about 20 years now.

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 02:04 AM
John has had balls flying around in front of his face, oca, and he obviously, unlike you, didn't like it. The man is a genuine American Hero and you attempt in your cowardly way to discredit him? Did you hear the Obama speech tonight? The best I've ever heard!!!!!!!!!! Obama/McCain ' 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pale Rider
02-10-2008, 03:46 AM
Hey conservatives how does that feel? I know to me it feels like shit, hows about a 3rd party? I mean there is no chance of a Repub getting elected now so screw it.

www.constitutionparty.com

Sucks. I'll be voting for Ron Paul, even if that means write him in.

OCA
02-10-2008, 10:31 AM
John has had balls flying around in front of his face, oca, and he obviously, unlike you, didn't like it. The man is a genuine American Hero and you attempt in your cowardly way to discredit him? Did you hear the Obama speech tonight? The best I've ever heard!!!!!!!!!! Obama/McCain ' 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me one of Obama's proposals and how he plans to implement it.

Do not tell me he's a great orator, that ain't good enough to be president.