PDA

View Full Version : are you sick of the mccain threads?

actsnoblemartin
02-09-2008, 08:48 PM
are you sick of the mccain threads?

OCA
02-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Well don't create any then Raymond.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=11697

Yurt
02-09-2008, 10:30 PM
are you trying to stifle free speech?

PostmodernProphet
02-09-2008, 11:07 PM
are you trying to stifle free speech?

sounds like a good plan to me.....besides, it isn't that 'free'....it's costing me my sanity......

Black Lance
02-09-2008, 11:18 PM
He's the GOP front-runner. Did you really expect not to hear his name often on a right-leaning political board?

stephanie
02-09-2008, 11:34 PM
It seems to me some people didn't have a problem with the McCain threads, until the one's criticizing him showed up...:laugh2:

Yurt
02-09-2008, 11:37 PM
sounds like a good plan to me.....besides, it isn't that 'free'....it's costing me my sanity......

hate to break it to you, but you may have lost that a long time ago

:finger3:

your tongue and cheek is duly noted

Yurt
02-09-2008, 11:39 PM
He's the GOP front-runner. Did you really expect not to hear his name often on a right-leaning political board?

the board doesn't lean left or right. it may be that more members have a preference, but this board is set up to be neutral and it does a pretty good job.

PostmodernProphet
02-10-2008, 05:48 AM

of course, I just expected the stupidity and repetitive nonsense to be coming from liberals......

PostmodernProphet
02-10-2008, 05:51 AM
the board doesn't lean left or right. it may be that more members have a preference, but this board is set up to be neutral and it does a pretty good job.

/grins......I've posted to boards that consider themselves neutral and when I post I am considered the most conservative person around.....I come here and say the same things and I get neg repped for being a liberal......

trust me, neither place is "neutral"......

stephanie
02-10-2008, 05:53 AM
of course, I just expected the stupidity and repetitive nonsense to be coming from liberals......

Why is that..? we're all capable of stupidity...:laugh2:

You need to understand...a lot of people can't stand McCain....liberal and CONSERVATIVES...

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 05:59 AM
How's that head after the other night, yurt?

Yeah, neutral and the Gods in Heaven create disasters and wars and millions of human deaths to prove their points? You listenin'?

PostmodernProphet
02-10-2008, 06:04 AM
..a lot of people can't stand McCain...

no shit?....it's funny none of them post here........lol

stephanie
02-10-2008, 06:08 AM
no shit?....it's funny none of them post here........lol

teehee..sorry dear you better prepare yourself for more...:cheers2:

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 06:31 AM
tehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!! What did John Fogerty and the Credence Clearwater Revival say? I See A Bad Moon Risin'.

teehee..sorry dear you better prepare yourself for more...:cheers2:

These kids ain't got a damn clue.