PDA

View Full Version : All 3 Winners on Sat. Feb. 9,2008 Are HEROES

Psychoblues
02-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Have any of you been watching it?!?!!?!?!?!?!? This has been a GREAT DAY in American sports and politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale Jr. Won the Bud ShootOut, both segments, hands down. He celebrated by tossing a can of the AMP beverage to his admirers and crew. What a classy act of congratulations!!!!!!

Mike Huckabee shows very well in the primaries today but is still so far behind that he will never be the nominee. That’s a shame for the only true conservative on the ticket, but by dingles he is making his voice HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Washington, Louisiana and everybody else!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta hear this!!!!! This is the greatest political speech I have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s not on the web yet but you need to hear it, read it, comprehend it, whatever!!!!! Check out the speech tonight by Obama to the Virginia voters that will vote on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!! It was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a long time WASP I now see clearly the future of the USA and I really do like what I am seeing!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
02-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Have any of you been watching it?!?!!?!?!?!?!? This has been a GREAT DAY in American sports and politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale Jr. Won the Bud ShootOut, both segments, hands down. He celebrated by tossing a can of the AMP beverage to his admirers and crew. What a classy act of congratulations!!!!!!

Mike Huckabee shows very well in the primaries today but is still so far behind that he will never be the nominee. That’s a shame for the only true conservative on the ticket, but by dingles he is making his voice HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Washington, Louisiana and everybody else!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta hear this!!!!! This is the greatest political speech I have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s not on the web yet but you need to hear it, read it, comprehend it, whatever!!!!! Check out the speech tonight by Obama to the Virginia voters that will vote on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!! It was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a long time WASP I now see clearly the future of the USA and I really do like what I am seeing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, can't wait for a country that is approved by an insane redneck drunk that thinks NASCAR is an intellectual experience.

Obama is nothing more than a pawn to get the real race war started. They will sacrifice him in the first week in order to get their nutcase plan going. Blacks against whites, nobody will even think of the islamic assholes and what they are doing.

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 12:17 AM
Think so, zero?

Oh boy, can't wait for a country that is approved by an insane redneck drunk that thinks NASCAR is an intellectual experience.

Obama is nothing more than a pawn to get the real race war started. They will sacrifice him in the first week in order to get their nutcase plan going. Blacks against whites, nobody will even think of the islamic assholes and what they are doing.

It's a good thing you're not in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
02-10-2008, 12:20 AM

Obama is nothing more than a pawn to get the real race war started. They will sacrifice him in the first week in order to get their nutcase plan going. Blacks against whites, nobody will even think of the Islamic assholes and what they are doing.

you could be right...I watched an interview with Al Sharpton tonight...I couldn't believe some of the stuff he was saying.. he was talking about how the blacks and Hispanics should join together, and not be against each other...I couldn't believe what I was hearing...It sounded like he was talking about going to war, against white America..

Sitarro
02-10-2008, 12:30 AM
you could be right...I watched an interview with Al Sharpton tonight...I couldn't believe some of the stuff he was saying.. he was talking about how the blacks and Hispanics should join together, and not be against each other...I couldn't believe what I was hearing...It sounded like he was talking about going to war, against white America..

You can be sure that garbage like Farakan have it in mind and it's a nobrainer to frame whites for the destruction of the first semi-real black President.

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 12:30 AM
I heard the same interview, staphy. I didn't take it that way at all.

Many posters on this very board certainly express feelings of warlike attitudes towards other Americans such as me but I already know they are far too chickenshit and chickenhawks to ever take on any actual military tactics and operations to ever be a substantial danger to any of us. Dig it?

Sitarro
02-10-2008, 12:33 AM
I heard the same interview, staphy. I didn't take it that way at all.

That is what they count on, a whole bunch of useful idiots....... not that you are psycho....really.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Many posters on this very board certainly express feelings of warlike attitudes towards other Americans such as me but I already know they are far too chickenshit and chickenhawks to ever take on any actual military tactics and operations to ever be a substantial danger to any of us. Dig it?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 12:44 AM
Once again, zero, you thinketh too much.

That is what they count on, a whole bunch of useful idiots....... not that you are psycho....really.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Every Democrat I know counts on idiots like you to vote Republican. That's why we campaign for 10 to 25 dollar contributions to our causes and you rely on your million dollar PAC contributors to stick it in your own asses. Feels good to you, doesn't it?

stephanie
02-10-2008, 12:50 AM

Every Democrat I know counts on idiots like you to vote Republican. That's why we campaign for 10 to 25 dollar contributions to our causes and you rely on your million dollar PAC contributors to stick it in your own asses. Feels good to you, doesn't it?

Hummmmmm...I'm thinking of a name who supports the Democrats....oh that's it.....................Goeorge Soros.
Yep...not only did he donate $25, then he decided to toss in another 25 million just for the hell of it...:poke:

Yurt
02-10-2008, 12:53 AM

Who are they?

And what is this "war" that is going to get people to forget about muslims?

Yurt
02-10-2008, 12:55 AM

this is the most idiotic post ever. well we get our money because..... and you get your money because.....

and i brainfart and say that my "get" of the money is better

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 01:43 AM
George Soros like Sam Walton like Warren Buffet like so many other self made millionares are Democrats and they don't need PAC's and Washington think tanks to push forward their own richness and lord it above us. They contribute according to their beliefs and they all belive in America, the America that made them rich. Just how far does your greed reach?

Hummmmmm...I'm thinking of a name who supports the Democrats....oh that's it.....................Goeorge Soros.
Yep...not only did he donate $25, then he decided to toss in another 25 million just for the hell of it...:poke:

You're reading, watching and listening to literature that is only interested in taking your last dollar and subjecting you to a will that you will not appreciate, staphy.

There are no better examples of American Democracy than those that stand up for all of us and reject those that tend to diminish the least of us.

Sitarro
02-10-2008, 05:30 AM

I just watched Obammy bullshit his way through what you called a speech. He said absolutely nothing, he could have been selling used cars. He is an asshole for disrespecting his mother and her parents that raised his mulatto ass. He has the nerve to side with the low life father of his that left his family when baby barrack was 2. For him to continue to call himself an African is pathetic and sick. I wouldn't let that idiot take my truck to the store. And you call that a great speech....... that's some very strong koolaid you're chugging there Psycho.

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 05:47 AM
Just what did you find offensive in the speech, zero?

I just watched Obammy bullshit his way through what you called a speech. He said absolutely nothing, he could have been selling used cars. He is an asshole for disrespecting his mother and her parents that raised his mulatto ass. He has the nerve to side with the low life father of his that left his family when baby barrack was 2. For him to continue to call himself an African is pathetic and sick. I wouldn't let that idiot take my truck to the store. And you call that a great speech....... that's some very strong koolaid you're chugging there Psycho.

Or were you more directing your hatred and weaknesses towards me? You need help, zero. Maybe someday you will be a one.

Classact
02-10-2008, 05:57 AM
you could be right...I watched an interview with Al Sharpton tonight...I couldn't believe some of the stuff he was saying.. he was talking about how the blacks and Hispanics should join together, and not be against each other...I couldn't believe what I was hearing...It sounded like he was talking about going to war, against white America..There is no love lost between Blacks and Hispanic in the best of times and there could be a Rodney King moment that either starts a race war between their groups or ends all former thought of affirmative action. Maybe Michael Moore could pick a side so we would have a central picture for our dartboards.

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 06:08 AM
Perfect Crime. Go ahead, Ca, and profess your racism and class discrimination. You won't go very far in my world. I have been there and done that and can unequivically say you are completely full of shit.

There is no love lost between Blacks and Hispanic in the best of times and there could be a Rodney King moment that either starts a race war between their groups or ends all former thought of affirmative action. Maybe Michael Moore could pick a side so we would have a central picture for our dartboards.

Go ahead, pick sides, Ca. Americans will kick your stupid ass to the curb.

Classact
02-10-2008, 06:21 AM
Perfect Crime. Go ahead, Ca, and profess your racism and class discrimination. You won't go very far in my world. I have been there and done that and can unequivically say you are completely full of shit.

Go ahead, pick sides, Ca. Americans will kick your stupid ass to the curb.I'll give you odds that President Bush will be blamed for the division in the Democratic Party before it is over... The word on the street is that Texas will see large numbers of Republicans voting for Obama because they are allowed to cross political lines in primaries... with a super number of delegates in Texas Obama will be a threat to Clinton and their super delegates.... The super delegates are already minimizing many of Obama's delegates because they are coming from solid red states that will be voting Republican in Nov.

We will hear enough wet back and white trash talk by November that the support for the DP will be ended.

I think if blacks see their dream being stolen they will enforce illegal Mexican voting and kill Clinton's chance to gain ground and then a race war...

Sitarro
02-10-2008, 06:28 AM
Just what did you find offensive in the speech, zero?

barack obama is offensive to anyone that has a brain. He is nothing but a ripoff artist promising to be Santa to all with no ideas on how to fund any of his empty promises. I don't doubt you would be impressed with this clown.

Or were you more directing your hatred and weaknesses towards me? You need help, zero. Maybe someday you will be a one.

You make about as much sense as your boy..... try harder.

Psychoblues
02-10-2008, 06:36 AM
You make about as much sense as any zero that I have ever had the displeasure of being within earshot.

barack obama is offensive to anyone that has a brain. He is nothing but a ripoff artist promising to be Santa to all with no ideas on how to fund any of his empty promises. I don't doubt you would be impressed with this clown.

You make about as much sense as your boy..... try harder.

The "boy" just eats your prejudiced ass up, don't he? God, I'd hate to be you.