PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Gifts... Is This Sappy Or What?

Pale Rider
02-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Would "you" wear this stuff?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2221/2256067708_4e8b4a173f_o.jpg

jackass
02-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Besides that its really ugly....not a chance! :)

Sitarro
02-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Hate jewelry, really hate gold, so you can guess what I think of Gold jewelry...... but silly gold jewelry that's probably ridiculously expensive....... slap the person you see wearing that crap.

JohnDoe
02-10-2008, 04:57 PM
If i were a Biker or someone in to funky things or even someone in to tatoos....i might think something like those rings are pretty cool or sentimental, i might think something like that is even romantic....and a perfect Valentine's gift! :D lol

of course this is my Sappy, female point of view! hahahahahaha!

jd

Trigg
02-10-2008, 05:34 PM
I don't really get into valentines day, I've decided it's really just a way for the card and jewelry companies to make a little extra money in between Christmas.

My husband usually brings me a small box of chocolates (I'm not a big chocolate fan, but I do like Dove) or some flowers.

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 01:57 AM
If i were a Biker or someone in to funky things or even someone in to tatoos....i might think something like those rings are pretty cool or sentimental, i might think something like that is even romantic....and a perfect Valentine's gift! :D lol

jd

Well... JD... I don't know if your mention of "bikers" is just a coy little quip against me or not, because I "am" a biker, and believe me, I know some bikers with a LOT of money, and education, and power, and just to add, I don't know of a one of them that would wear some sappy shit like those rings. Those look like something a couple of teenagers in junior high would wear, or some illiterate hillbillies. It just makes me wonder where the persons head was at that thought that crap up is, and the person that looked at it and thought it was such a good idea that they had to mass produce them. God... I think they're a joke, and being a biker, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing any jerked off crap like that.

actsnoblemartin
02-11-2008, 02:00 AM
The whole concept of valentines is stupid to me.

Make every day special, not just one

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 02:44 AM
The whole concept of valentines is stupid to me.

Make every day special, not just one

I agree... it's just another day all the stores expect you buy shit. Fuck that.

My truck needs a tune up... I think I'll buy that for my wife for valentines day... :laugh:

HEY... she rides in it!

red states rule
02-11-2008, 07:44 AM

jd

I gave my girl a Vermont Teddy Bear - she loved it

JohnDoe
02-11-2008, 08:48 AM
Well... JD... I don't know if your mention of "bikers" is just a coy little quip against me or not, because I "am" a biker, and believe me, I know some bikers with a LOT of money, and education, and power, and just to add, I don't know of a one of them that would wear some sappy shit like those rings. Those look like something a couple of teenagers in junior high would wear, or some illiterate hillbillies. It just makes me wonder where the persons head was at that thought that crap up is, and the person that looked at it and thought it was such a good idea that they had to mass produce them. God... I think they're a joke, and being a biker, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing any jerked off crap like that.
ohhhhhhhhh no, no, no, no Pale....I was not making fun of you being a biker or any such thing! Besides my dad was a harley owner and mom and dad both were bikers early on in their marriage, till she talked him out of it after they had my sister, (mom thought that it was too dangerous, one of their friends had just been killed on his bike)

I just thought the rings had a "heavy metal" type of look to them and tried to imagine myself as a type of woman that would like them and my post is what i came up with....

Also, because you do not know me well, you may not know that i am a very accepting person and love getting to know people from all walks of life...makes my boring life alot more interesting! :)

I answered as a female, from a sappy female's point of view....come onnnnn, i am a Carol King, Carly simone, james taylor, fogelberg, heart wrenching, fairy tale type of a gal....i love this kind of stuff.... i LOOK for the love story in almost everything!!!!!

That's just the kind of woman i am....:) A dreamer!!!! :D

jd

02-11-2008, 12:06 PM
no. id just write poetry