PDA

View Full Version : If you could hang out with someone off the board who would it be?

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 06:59 PM
RSR
Waterrescuedude
psychoblues
Yurt
Manu1959
SirEvil
Pale Rider
Mrg666
Jimnyc
dmp
Abbey
Jackass
monkeybone

gabosaurus
02-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Abbey
Jim
Pale Rider (would get along great with my husband)

jackass
02-10-2008, 07:06 PM
There is a long list.
I havent seen Jim in forever. I havent met his brother Dan in person yet so I would like to meet him. Joan and Sir Evil of course. Kathy, Abbey, Mr. P can cater it :D Diuretic, 5stingJeff, DMP, hjmick,manu1959, NM, You, etc. this is just off the top of my head. Just about anyone who would want to be there. Im sure we all act a little different on the board than we are in real life. If someone wanted to be there then I would like to get to know them somewhat more in real life.

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 07:08 PM
There is a long list.
I havent seen Jim in forever. I havent met his brother Dan in person yet so I would like to meet him. Joan and Sir Evil of course. Kathy, Abbey, Mr. P can cater it :D Diuretic, 5stingJeff, DMP, hjmick,manu1959, NM, You, etc. this is just off the top of my head. Just about anyone who would want to be there. Im sure we all act a little different on the board than we are in real life. If someone wanted to be there then I would like to get to know them somewhat more in real life.

That list would be pretty much mine. Most anyone on the board I'd love to meet. I think Chicago is a pretty central location! :laugh2:

jackass
02-10-2008, 07:10 PM
That list would be pretty much mine. Most anyone on the board I'd love to meet. I think Chicago is a pretty central location! :laugh2:

Hahaha...well you would be right, but I think more people on the East coast?? :laugh2:

gabosaurus
02-10-2008, 07:17 PM
I figured we could all meet in Berkeley. :)

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 07:19 PM
Hahaha...well you would be right, but I think more people on the East coast?? :laugh2:

Got a point there, maybe DC, then we could figure something to protest during the day and celebrate at night! :cheers2:

jackass
02-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Got a point there, maybe DC, then we could figure something to protest during the day and celebrate at night! :cheers2:

That could be a plan!!! :)

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 07:25 PM
That could be a plan!!! :)

Worse comes to worst, we could all do our favorite Smithsonian during the day! :laugh2:

jackass
02-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Worse comes to worst, we could all do our favorite Smithsonian during the day! :laugh2:

Or them all. They are free! There are so many museums there. We are going back up there this weekend. I think we are going to try to get to one or two of them.

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Or them all. They are free! There are so many museums there. We are going back up there this weekend. I think we are going to try to get to one or two of them.

I've yet to get to the Native American. I love the American History one. There is an art museum nearby to die for!

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I love the cemetaries and war memorials. ;)

jackass
02-10-2008, 07:37 PM
I've yet to get to the Native American. I love the American History one. There is an art museum nearby to die for!

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I love the cemetaries and war memorials. ;)

We havent done that one yet either. What art museum? I think its time to take the kids to one of them.
Even local cemetaries are cool. :)

Kathianne
02-10-2008, 07:40 PM
We havent done that one yet either. What art museum? I think its time to take the kids to one of them.
Even local cemetaries are cool. :)
National Gallery of Art (http://www.nga.gov/)

This was cool (http://hirshhorn.si.edu/), the kids liked it for outside art.

jackass
02-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Cool. Thanks! :)

5stringJeff
02-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Off the top of my head:

Pale Rider
dmp
manu1959
jimnyc
Abbey
OCA
stephanie
Mr. P
Gunny
Yurt
Gaffer
Dilloduck
manfrommaine
Kathianne
Hagbard Celine
diuretic
shattered
gabosaurus
jackass
dan
MtnBiker
PostmodernProphet
Hobbit
-Cp
82Marine89
Said1
Sitarro
hjmick
Missileman
theHawk
Trigg
Sir Evil
Nienna

02-11-2008, 01:27 AM
good question. wouldnt mind hanging out with most of you.

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 02:27 AM
If you could hang out with someone off the board who would it be?

Actually, I'm impressed with so many people here, I'd like to hang out with just about anybody here. Anybody that can come here and bare their soul, state their case, or defend their position has a certain amount of bravado to me. You're here because you want to be heard. You're here because you're interested in what others have to say. You're here to learn. This is a great community we have... and having said that... I'd have to say my first choice for someone to hang out with on this board would be Jim. He's the one responsible for bringing us all together, and I'd like to shake his hand and thank him. Lord knows I've had my share of fun here, and the old board. I've talked with Jim on the phone on many occasions, and conversation came easy. It seems like I've known him for years. I feel we're a lot alike. I'd adopt the sons a bitch as my fill in brother.

After Jim, hey, manu, you're close to me, I'd love to sit down and have a couple glasses of wine and shoot the shit with you brother. Gabby... you're my favorite liberal. We were at each others throat for awhile there, but ya know what girl? I think it's because me and you are a little alike too. I have a lot more fun getting along with you, and I never want to go back to antagonizing you, and won't. Abbey... wow... what's not to say about Abbey. You're just amazing on so many levels. I'd say you're way more fun in person than on here, and I'd love to meet you. But to be quite candid... what would be the most fun to me would be meeting the people that I've had so many differences with. Missleman... bullypulpit... nevadamedic, and recently PostmodernProphet. I'd love to stand face to face with these people. Not saying anything bad would happen. Quite the contrary. I'd bet the conversation would be very polite. Makes you wonder why we can't do it here...

And just because I mention a couple people, like I said from the start, there's old timers here. Some of us have been together posting for YEARS! From way back on the old board. I tell ya what... there's been more than one thread about having a board get together. Man I'd love it, and I think a lot of us would show up. Here's an idea... the CHEAPEST city to fly in and out of in the whole of America is Las Vegas. It also has the largest capacity of hotel rooms, from cheap to outrageous. Let's have a DP get together in Las Vegas.

How 'bout it?

Here's a shout out to all the people in my buddies list...
Quick note, my favorite mods aren't in here because they don't need to be. This is the list of people that can PM me, and mods don't have to be on the list to do that.

-Cp
82Marine89
Abbey
actsnoblemartin
Cheyenne
Classact
Dilloduck
Fountainhead
gabosaurus
Gaffer
glockmail
Gunny
hjmick
Hobbit
huglover21
jimnyc
JohnDoe
Jon
KarlMarx
Kathianne
krisy
loosecannon
manu1959
Mr. P
mrg666
musicman
Nienna
Nukeman
OCA
red states rule
shattered
Sitarro
stephanie
theHawk
waterrescuedude2000
Yurt

Sitarro
02-11-2008, 03:04 AM
National Gallery of Art (http://www.nga.gov/)

This was cool (http://hirshhorn.si.edu/), the kids liked it for outside art.

I really liked the East Building of the National Gallery of Art by I.M.Pei, more than the art inside. The one corner of the building is so impossibly sharp it is surprising someone hasn't been hurt very badly running into it..... maybe some one has. Love Pei's work, the Rock and Roll History Museum in Cleveland, The renovations to the Louvre...... you got to love that he pissed off the French so much. The Bank of China in Hong Kong is a beautiful skyscraper.
Anyway, be sure to look at the building that houses The National Gallery on the mall in D.C. Here are some pictures......

hjmick
02-11-2008, 10:38 AM
It's funny this topic has come up. I was recently thinking that some of us here in California should all meet at Yurt's place for a BBQ.

I would be all for meeting people on the board. As I have no prejudice towards anyone for their political beliefs, it could be any member or members. As for hanging out, well, I'd have to meet you goofs in person before I could make that kind of call. ;)

Immanuel
02-11-2008, 11:05 AM

Too cold!

Immie

Kathianne
02-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Too cold!

Immie

Summer's nice. ;) at least by the lake.

truthmatters
02-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Diuretic
John Doe
Immy
Gabby
I would need body guards to meet most others on this site.

Im sure there are others on this sight who I could add to the list but I only seem to get to talk to the ones who respond to my threads.

Immanuel
02-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Diuretic
John Doe
Immy
Gabby
I would need body guards to meet most others on this site.

Im sure there are others on this sight who I could add to the list but I only seem to get to talk to the ones who respond to my threads.

I think you underestimate everyone else. Sure, they tend to get "upset" with you online, but I don't think there is a soul on here that would physically hurt you if we all got together somewhere... well, maybe Sir Evil, but that is only because he'd have to live up to his moniker. :D You know, he'd have to keep up his reputation, for reputation's sake. He wouldn't want everyone to think he really was nothing more than a pussycat, now would he?

Summer's nice. ;) at least by the lake.

Too Hot! ;)

Immie

Sir Evil
02-11-2008, 11:59 AM
I think you underestimate everyone else. Sure, they tend to get "upset" with you online, but I don't think there is a soul on here that would physically hurt you if we all got together somewhere... well, maybe Sir Evil, but that is only because he'd have to live up to his moniker. :D You know, he'd have to keep up his reputation, for reputation's sake. He wouldn't want everyone to think he really was nothing more than a pussycat, now would he?
Immie

I no longer do public appearances anyway! :D

truthmatters
02-11-2008, 12:07 PM

Too Hot! ;)

Immie

If it were Vegas I might do it but I would have to admitt I would actually fear some people on here.

I would need to make sure no one followed me home. The hate for me here is just too creepy.

Sir Evil
02-11-2008, 12:11 PM
If it were Vegas I might do it but I would have to admitt I would actually fear some people on here.

I would need to make sure no one followed me home. The hate for me here is just too creepy.

I don't think anyone hates you Betsy, just bewildered by your density....

truthmatters
02-11-2008, 12:17 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Yeah right.

There are people here like I have seen no where else I have posted.

Immanuel
02-11-2008, 12:21 PM
I no longer do public appearances anyway! :D

Well then we would miss you. Here is an idea, come incognito. Most of us would never know. :D

Well, the truth is you should feel that way about anyone on the internet. You never know which of us out here are nutcases just pretending to be sane. It would be a concern for you, so you and your husband could splurge and get a hotel room like the rest of us for the weekend.

Immie

Sir Evil
02-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Well then we would miss you. Here is an idea, come incognito. Most of us would never know. :D

Umm, I think I would stand out like a sore thumb as I flame more in person. :D

truthmatters
02-11-2008, 12:34 PM

Well, the truth is you should feel that way about anyone on the internet. You never know which of us out here are nutcases just pretending to be sane. It would be a concern for you, so you and your husband could splurge and get a hotel room like the rest of us for the weekend.

Immie

I have to admitt Ive known you are JD so long I would not have a second thought about you guys.

It is just to hard to "pretend" consistantly that long.

Im sure everyone would be fine but I have to admitt I would have my guard up.

Immanuel
02-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Umm, I think I would stand out like a sore thumb as I flame more in person. :D

Then MAYBE you don't want to come. :D

Immie

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Then MAYBE you don't want to come. :D

Immie

Hey... if everybody else was afraid to talk to him, I would, and he'd be free to say whatever he wanted. He'd just get it back. What's the problem?

Trigg
02-11-2008, 02:11 PM
I think Chicago is a pretty central location! :laugh2:

Good idea!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been to Chicago in awhile, didn't even make it over for Chrismas shopping this year like I wanted to.

There are a few people I wouldn't mind meeting. I already know Nukeman, Monkeybone and AFbombloader.

I think Manu would be fun to meet (especially if he lets me ride in his new car).

Pale Rider
Abby
Kathianne
Diuretic
jimmy
5stringjeff
Nienna-although I never see her on the board anymore
Mr P
Dilloduck
DMP

-Cp
02-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Without question..... Abby.....

dan
02-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Hey everybody except Jackass, got something for ya right here: :fu:

Monkeybone
02-11-2008, 03:08 PM
sheesh no love for me...the person that already knows just knows me...doesn't wanna hang out :laugh2:

Trigg
02-11-2008, 03:30 PM
sheesh no love for me...the person that already knows just knows me...doesn't wanna hang out :laugh2:

Your welcome to come sit behind my trash cans drinking beer anytime, you know that.:coffee:

Monkeybone
02-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Your welcome to come sit behind my trash cans drinking beer anytime, you know that.:coffee:

it makes the beer taste better

actsnoblemartin
02-11-2008, 03:35 PM
it makes the beer taste better

i'd hang out with you
:cheers2:

AFbombloader
02-11-2008, 03:52 PM
I'd hang out with any of you if it meant I could come home from Korea!

Honestly, there are very few people who I would not want to talk to in person. It would be interesting to see if being behind the screen brings out the "real" person or if we are really like we are on here. It would be fun. Chicago works for me too. And it is cold there now, but really nice in the summer.

AF:salute:

Abbey Marie
02-11-2008, 07:42 PM
There are so many interesting people here, who would be great to meet. I guess I, like Pale, have a special fondness for all the old USMB gang. We've been through a lot of 'e-times' together, haven't we? And we're going to really need each other if things go badly in November, lol.

One person who I think wasn't mentioned that I would love to sit down with (after a set, of course!) for a drink and a good sociological discussion, is Musicman. I know I would learn a lot and have fun at the same time- can't beat that.

Also, remember GotZoom? I'll bet he would have been fun to meet.

As for who has already met, I know that No1tovotefor and Dillo have met, as well as Darin & OCA, and Bonnie.

Kathianne
02-11-2008, 07:49 PM
There are so many interesting people here, who would be great to meet. I guess I, like Pale, have a special fondness for all the old USMB gang. We've been through a lot of 'e-times' together, haven't we? And we're going to really need each other if things go badly in November, lol.

One person who I think wasn't mentioned that I would love to sit down with (after a set, of course!) for a drink and a good sociological discussion, is Musicman. I know I would learn a lot and have fun at the same time- can't beat that.

As for who has already met, I know that No1tovotefor and Dillo have met, as well as Darin & OCA, and Bonnie.Great memory Abbey! For sure MM and Joz, I've wanted to meet them for ages! Well Chicago or DC? Chicago is definately better in the summer! Idea, do it during Taste (http://gochicago.about.com/od/tasteofchicago/p/taste_chicago.htm), then we can feast like piggies and not have to cater it! :laugh2:

82Marine89
02-11-2008, 07:57 PM
My short list...

5stringJeff, actsnoblemartin, AFbombloader,, avatar4321, Black Lance, Classact, dan, Dilloduck, diuretic, gabosaurus, Gadget, Gaffer, glockmail, Gunny hjmick, jackass, JackDaniels, Joan, John Doe, Kathianne, LiberalNation, manfrommaine, manu1959, Missileman, Monkeybone, MtnBiker, musicman, Nukeman, OCA, Pale Rider, pegwinn, remie, shattered, theHawk, Trigg, Trinity, trobinett, truthmatters, typomaniac, Yurt

My only request would be that we don't talk politics. We will drink... heavily. BBQ everything from ribs to lobster. Talk about family, how we grew up, cars, motorcycles, time in the service, hunting, fishing, camping, and anything else we want. I want to get to know the person, I already know their politics.

Kathianne
02-11-2008, 08:01 PM
My short list...

5stringJeff, actsnoblemartin, AFbombloader,, avatar4321, Black Lance, Classact, dan, Dilloduck, diuretic, gabosaurus, Gadget, Gaffer, glockmail, Gunny hjmick, jackass, JackDaniels, Joan, John Doe, Kathianne, LiberalNation, manfrommaine, manu1959, Missileman, Monkeybone, MtnBiker, musicman, Nukeman, OCA, Pale Rider, pegwinn, remie, shattered, theHawk, Trigg, Trinity, trobinett, truthmatters, typomaniac, Yurt

My only request would be that we don't talk politics. We will drink... heavily. BBQ everything from ribs to lobster. Talk about family, how we grew up, cars, motorcycles, time in the service, hunting, fishing, camping, and anything else we want. I want to get to know the person, I already know their politics.

You've got a point. Can't imagine though MFM in person and NOT talking politics! :laugh2:

retiredman
02-11-2008, 08:30 PM
You've got a point. Can't imagine though MFM in person and NOT talking politics! :laugh2:

Are you suggesting that you think I am incapable of talking about other things... or are you saying that YOU would feel compelled to talk about politics with me if we met?

If it is the former, please know that I would love to talk about and listen about a wide range of topics - baseball, cuisine, bridge, golf, my kids, my pets, movies, gershwin, jazz, choral singing, religion, to name but a few... and if it is the latter, I am sure that you and I could stand off to the side and discuss politics for a while, at least! ;)

Kathianne
02-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Are you suggesting that you think I am incapable of talking about other things... or are you saying that YOU would feel compelled to talk about politics with me if we met?

If it is the former, please know that I would love to talk about and listen about a wide range of topics - baseball, cuisine, bridge, golf, my kids, my pets, movies, gershwin, jazz, choral singing, religion, to name but a few... and if it is the latter, I am sure that you and I could stand off to the side and discuss politics for a while, at least! ;)

Somehow considering our takes on religion, politics would be safer! Ok, meet you outside for a wine and argument! :laugh2:

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 10:00 PM

As for who has already met, I know that No1tovotefor and Dillo have met, as well as Darin & OCA, and Bonnie.

BONNIE!!! How could we forget BONNIE?! The girl got married and completely disappeared. Doesn't someone have an email or something for her to ask her where the heck she's been?

You and Bonnie had a lot in common Ab, with your wit and demeanor.

nevadamedic
02-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Actually, I'm impressed with so many people here, I'd like to hang out with just about anybody here. Anybody that can come here and bare their soul, state their case, or defend their position has a certain amount of bravado to me. You're here because you want to be heard. You're here because you're interested in what others have to say. You're here to learn. This is a great community we have... and having said that... I'd have to say my first choice for someone to hang out with on this board would be Jim. He's the one responsible for bringing us all together, and I'd like to shake his hand and thank him. Lord knows I've had my share of fun here, and the old board. I've talked with Jim on the phone on many occasions, and conversation came easy. It seems like I've known him for years. I feel we're a lot alike. I'd adopt the sons a bitch as my fill in brother.

After Jim, hey, manu, you're close to me, I'd love to sit down and have a couple glasses of wine and shoot the shit with you brother. Gabby... you're my favorite liberal. We were at each others throat for awhile there, but ya know what girl? I think it's because me and you are a little alike too. I have a lot more fun getting along with you, and I never want to go back to antagonizing you, and won't. Abbey... wow... what's not to say about Abbey. You're just amazing on so many levels. I'd say you're way more fun in person than on here, and I'd love to meet you. But to be quite candid... what would be the most fun to me would be meeting the people that I've had so many differences with. Missleman... bullypulpit... nevadamedic, and recently PostmodernProphet. I'd love to stand face to face with these people. Not saying anything bad would happen. Quite the contrary. I'd bet the conversation would be very polite. Makes you wonder why we can't do it here...

And just because I mention a couple people, like I said from the start, there's old timers here. Some of us have been together posting for YEARS! From way back on the old board. I tell ya what... there's been more than one thread about having a board get together. Man I'd love it, and I think a lot of us would show up. Here's an idea... the CHEAPEST city to fly in and out of in the whole of America is Las Vegas. It also has the largest capacity of hotel rooms, from cheap to outrageous. Let's have a DP get together in Las Vegas.

How 'bout it?

Quick note, my favorite mods aren't in here because they don't need to be. This is the list of people that can PM me, and mods don't have to be on the list to do that.

-Cp
82Marine89
Abbey
actsnoblemartin
Cheyenne
Classact
Dilloduck
Fountainhead
gabosaurus
Gaffer
glockmail
Gunny
hjmick
Hobbit
huglover21
jimnyc
JohnDoe
Jon
KarlMarx
Kathianne
krisy
loosecannon
manu1959
Mr. P
mrg666
musicman
Nienna
Nukeman
OCA
red states rule
shattered
Sitarro
stephanie
theHawk
waterrescuedude2000
Yurt

Yea, us meeting would go over real well..................

glockmail
02-12-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't feel the need to list who I'd hang out with. As I am not one to be subtle, y'all should know where you stand. Except for the libs of course, some I actually like but y'all too dim-witted to figger that out.

Nukeman
02-12-2008, 07:52 PM
I don't feel the need to list who I'd hang out with. As I am not one to be subtle, y'all should know where you stand. Except for the libs of course, some I actually like but y'all too dim-witted to figger that out.
Ahh don't worry Glock, I would hang out with you. I think we would get along jsut fine.......
:cheers2::cheers2:

Mr. P
02-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Ahh don't worry Glock, I would hang out with you. I think we would get along jsut fine.......
:cheers2::cheers2:

But he runs into walls an stuff. :poke: <-------Glockster...:laugh2:

manu1959
02-12-2008, 09:28 PM
i would have a cocktail with anyone on this board.....

retiredman
02-12-2008, 09:40 PM

out of curiousity, what's your pleasure?

pegwinn
02-12-2008, 09:48 PM
My short list...

Whoo Hoo I made someones list!! :dance:

I cannot think of anyone on the board I would avoid drinking with, talking to, and otherwise getting to know. Hell, I'd even bring a bit of the home brewed beer with enough notice.

manu1959
02-12-2008, 09:56 PM
out of curiousity, what's your pleasure?

red wine....

gin and tonics....

guiness and boddingtons...

single malts....

you.....

Kathianne
02-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Whoo Hoo I made someones list!! :dance:

I cannot think of anyone on the board I would avoid drinking with, talking to, and otherwise getting to know. Hell, I'd even bring a bit of the home brewed beer with enough notice.

I want you to cook for me. You and MtnBkr! I'm hungry. ;)

Kathianne
02-12-2008, 10:00 PM

me too! I'd also have dessert with you and some others. ;) Meaning more talk, nothing bad!

manu1959
02-12-2008, 10:03 PM
me too! I'd also have dessert with you and some others. ;) Meaning more talk, nothing bad!

btw .... the cfo approved the trip to the windy city tonight.....so as soon as my daughter obeys commands.....the first round is on me....

nevadamedic
02-12-2008, 10:05 PM

How 'bout it?

-Cp
82Marine89
Abbey
actsnoblemartin
Cheyenne
Classact
Dilloduck
Fountainhead
gabosaurus
Gaffer
glockmail
Gunny
hjmick
Hobbit
huglover21
jimnyc
JohnDoe
Jon
KarlMarx
Kathianne
krisy
loosecannon
manu1959
Mr. P
mrg666
musicman
Nienna
Nukeman
OCA
red states rule
shattered
Sitarro
stephanie
theHawk
waterrescuedude2000
Yurt

I have to admitt Ive known you are JD so long I would not have a second thought about you guys.

It is just to hard to "pretend" consistantly that long.

Im sure everyone would be fine but I have to admitt I would have my guard up.

Who is JD? Im confused :( Is she pretending to be a guy again? :laugh2:

nevadamedic
02-12-2008, 10:06 PM
red wine....

gin and tonics....

single malts....

you.....

Careful, I think he might be interested in you. :laugh2:

manu1959
02-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Careful, I think he might be interested in you. :laugh2:

no worries...i actually like mainman....he is just a liberal version of me......

Kathianne
02-12-2008, 10:15 PM
no worries...i actually like mainman....he is just a liberal version of me......

I like MM too! Besides, I know he can buy me a drink! More than that, even if I slam him, he still would. He's a gentleman, like yourself.

retiredman
02-12-2008, 10:30 PM
red wine....

gin and tonics....

single malts....

you.....

good red wine with almost any food...

The Famous Grouse for everything else.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
02-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Yeah...there are a few here I could stand to meet up with.....when and where...I will be there.......

Mr. P
02-12-2008, 10:55 PM
I think it should be a two or three day event...Planned.

One long meeting for just our Military folks, past and present, while at the same time the women plan how they will REALLY thank us for our service! :cheers2:

I may like this idea!:laugh2:

glockmail
02-13-2008, 06:42 AM
:cheers2::cheers2: When I look back at my list of friends in the "real world" it is very diverse. I know that they wouldn't all get along.

Nukeman
02-13-2008, 06:51 AM
I think a trip to Chi town would be great....

Hey Jim try to put something together so wome of us can actually meet one another. I think most on here would get along just fine!!! There are a lot of folks on here I would love to meet in person..... Too many to list......

Anyway I think Chicago would be great in the summer........:coffee::dance:

Nukeman
02-13-2008, 06:54 AM
When I look back at my list of friends in the "real world" it is very diverse. I know that they wouldn't all get along.
Ohh I'm the same way. I have some friends that wouldn't walk across the street to help some of my other friends.

My wife says I'm one of those people that you either like or hate :cool: Hey I can live with that though. I generaly get along with most but when I piss someone off I can really piss them off....

glockmail
02-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Ohh I'm the same way. I have some friends that wouldn't walk across the street to help some of my other friends.

My wife says I'm one of those people that you either like or hate :cool: Hey I can live with that though. I generaly get along with most but when I piss someone off I can really piss them off.... Shit it sounds like me. :lol:

AFbombloader
02-13-2008, 07:09 AM

My wife says I'm one of those people that you either like or hate :cool: Hey I can live with that though. I generaly get along with most but when I piss someone off I can really piss them off....

You? Nah!! I never would have guessed it!

(sarcasm inferred)
(after a few beers at the club)

Nukeman
02-13-2008, 07:17 AM

(sarcasm inferred)
(after a few beers at the club)You know me too well there borther.....:cheers2:

Nukeman
02-13-2008, 07:18 AM

(sarcasm inferred)
(after a few beers at the club)Ohhhh wait YOUR JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!! :salute:

AFbombloader
02-13-2008, 07:26 AM
Ohhhh wait YOUR JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!! :salute:

Two cards from the same deck! Hey, I just cracked a beer, what time is it at home?:poke:

Nukeman
02-13-2008, 07:33 AM
Two cards from the same deck! Hey, I just cracked a beer, what time is it at home?:poke:
Its noon somewhere. Ohh wait I'm at work.:mad:
You enjoy your though.....:beer: Jerk.....

Its is 7:30am by the way!!!

AFbombloader
02-13-2008, 07:37 AM
Its noon somewhere. Ohh wait I'm at work.:mad:
You enjoy your though.....:beer: Jerk.....

Its is 7:30am by the way!!!

I just had a free dinner at the club (it is free on Wed and Fri) and my boss was buying the Heineken's. But you have a fun day at work!:poke:

Monkeybone
02-13-2008, 08:26 AM
i know that i hate NM...and i have to see him almost everyday :finger3:

Immanuel
02-13-2008, 08:43 AM
There is only one person on this site that I would not enjoy meeting and hanging out with today and that is because he pissed me off yesterday. Give me two days and I'll buy him a beer or the drink of his choice, but it's going to take those two days. ;)

Immie

Nukeman
02-13-2008, 08:50 AM
i know that i hate NM...and i have to see him almost everyday :finger3:
Jerk......lets fight!!!!!!!!

But I love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers2::slap:

Monkeybone
02-13-2008, 09:00 AM
But I love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers2::slap:

you still can't have my bud light

glockmail
02-13-2008, 10:04 AM
There is only one person on this site that I would not enjoy meeting and hanging out with today and that is because he pissed me off yesterday. Give me two days and I'll buy him a beer or the drink of his choice, but it's going to take those two days. ;)

ImmieShit it sounds like (you're talking about) me! :lol:

Immanuel
02-13-2008, 10:06 AM
Shit it sounds like me! :lol:

Well, duh! :lol:

So, what is your drink of choice? :)

And for the record, I'd buy Ann a beer too.

Immie

glockmail
02-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Well, duh! :lol:

So, what is your drink of choice? :)

Immie
During the winter: Manhattan with scotch instead of whiskey. Exactly two helps with emotional stability. :coffee:

Immanuel
02-13-2008, 10:14 AM
During the winter: Manhattan with scotch instead of whiskey. Exactly two helps with emotional stability. :coffee:

Okay, A Manhattan with Scotch instead of Whiskey and I won't even :pee: in it! You should feel lucky! :D

Immie

Monkeybone
02-13-2008, 10:20 AM
Okay, A Manhattan with Scotch instead of Whiskey and I won't even :pee: in it! You should feel lucky! :D

Immie

note to self...never take drinks from Immie....

Nukeman
02-13-2008, 10:32 AM
note to self...never take drinks from Immie....
I gotta say I love the new avatar, Looks just like yaa, sissy boy!!!

Monkeybone
02-13-2008, 10:36 AM
I gotta say I love the new avatar, Looks just like yaa, sissy boy!!!

oh yah, that is all me baby and whatever, those are finely honed guns. SHAZAM BEYOTCH!

Nukeman
02-13-2008, 10:42 AM
oh yah, that is all me baby and whatever, those are finely honed guns. SHAZAM BEYOTCH!SHAZAM wouldn't happen to stand for.....

Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury.:cheers2:

Monkeybone
02-13-2008, 10:51 AM
SHAZAM wouldn't happen to stand for.....

Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury.:cheers2:

nerd alert! :laugh2:

Nukeman
02-13-2008, 11:09 AM
nerd alert! :laugh2:You know your a big "captain Marvel" fan!!!!!!!! call me a nerd again I swear I will show EVERYONE your "Green Lantern" pose complete with ring!!!!!!!!:slap:

Monkeybone
02-13-2008, 11:14 AM
i am defeated....try to do something nice for your friend and it gets thrown in your face. curses!

Nukeman
02-13-2008, 11:29 AM
i am defeated....try to do something nice for your friend and it gets thrown in your face. curses!FOILED AGAIN
:dance: