PDA

View Full Version : Lol

Kathianne
01-10-2007, 10:24 PM
We've been dealing with several of members from here. Considering the idea of limiting access to site, no one including from Mr. P a 'regular member' to Jimnyc the 'owner' can claim we restricted access. Mr P tried and has been shut down. He did so in the name of 'free speech.' Is this board strong enough to tell it's members that is not the right way to deal with hostilities? That those of us in staff positions are talking, at least off and on? I am having problems dealing with the trolls, some of which I never considered trolls, but I guess it depends on the side of the fence.

Mr. P
01-10-2007, 11:00 PM
We've been dealing with several of members from here. Considering the idea of limiting access to site, no one including from Mr. P a 'regular member' to Jimnyc the 'owner' can claim we restricted access. Mr P tried and has been shut down. He did so in the name of 'free speech.' Is this board strong enough to tell it's members that is not the right way to deal with hostilities? That those of us in staff positions are talking, at least off and on? I am having problems dealing with the trolls, some of which I never considered trolls, but I guess it depends on the side of the fence.

FUCK YOU take yer board bullshit back where it came from!

Evil
01-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Ok, no need for this to escalate any further!

K, not sure of the whole story to this but you know this is something me or Jim would talk to you about. I don't understand why you feel the need to let it roll over to here when it took place over "there", you know I have no problem talking to anyone about hostilities or otherwise. If there is more than meets the eye on this one please let me know.

jimnyc
01-11-2007, 11:10 AM
Would someone care to PM me and explain what this is all about?