PDA

View Full Version : *CWN Watching The Grammy's: FOO Fighters Suck: Waste Of Large Orchestra.*

chesswarsnow
02-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I am watching the *Grammy's*, just to see what the music of today's bands produce.
2. And as it were I was just sitting here at my computer while watching my picture in a picture monitor.
3. And up come a contest where so half hot Asian chick wins a chance to play a violin with *The Foo Fighters*.
4. Oh wow, she's really hot, and she has a great smile and everything, two other contestants lose.
5. Then some long haired duffas with his rock band hit the stage.
6. While she joins a full 100 piece orchestra, give or take 50 pieces.
7. Anyway, it sucked royally!
8. I wouldn't listen to that if I was paid too.
9. Gut wrenchingly bad.
10. Song ended thank GOD!
11. And they went to camera to the hot chick smiling, that was the best thing about the song.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Josh Brogan and *The Tenor* stole the show!
2. Freakin Fantastic!
3. And I don't care much for orchestra music.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Dan Fogerty was just on, with Jerry Lee Lewis, who I didn't know he was alive.
2. Along with Little Richard, who all did outstanding!
3. These old rockers can still make great music!
4. Sorry man these young folks suck bad!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 11:26 PM
usually when a rock band uses an orchestra, it sucks

:lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. But I am watching the *Grammy's*, just to see what the music of today's bands produce.
2. And as it were I was just sitting here at my computer while watching my picture in a picture monitor.
3. And up come a contest where so half hot Asian chick wins a chance to play a violin with *The Foo Fighters*.
4. Oh wow, she's really hot, and she has a great smile and everything, two other contestants lose.
5. Then some long haired duffas with his rock band hit the stage.
6. While she joins a full 100 piece orchestra, give or take 50 pieces.
7. Anyway, it sucked royally!
8. I wouldn't listen to that if I was paid too.
9. Gut wrenchingly bad.
10. Song ended thank GOD!
11. And they went to camera to the hot chick smiling, that was the best thing about the song.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
02-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Fuck the grammies, there is no real music left, according to the butt buddy music industry, that cums all over itself to say how wonderful it is, when 90% is pure garbage.

Fuck them

Give them my 90's alternative rock, when artists had balls, and fans werent so stupid

I'll be an old foggie trapped in a young body

bah hum bug!

Hey grammies, and rock and roll hall of fame :fu: