PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Favorite Thing About Yourself

actsnoblemartin
02-11-2008, 12:08 AM
My Poetry Skills, (and I love learning bass)

whats yours?

02-11-2008, 01:28 AM
my ability to make fun of myself. its alot easier than it sounds.

dan
02-11-2008, 12:42 PM
My gigantic dong.

gabosaurus
02-11-2008, 12:55 PM
my ability to make fun of myself. its alot easier than it sounds.

I totally agree with this. The crucial element in social survival is the ability to laugh at yourself.

Someone asked me this question a while back, and I didn't have an answer. A couple of friends told me that my best features were my listening skills and loyalty to my closest friends. I suppose I can agree with that.

02-11-2008, 01:26 PM
I totally agree with this. The crucial element in social survival is the ability to laugh at yourself.

Someone asked me this question a while back, and I didn't have an answer. A couple of friends told me that my best features were my listening skills and loyalty to my closest friends. I suppose I can agree with that.

well, i provide myself with a lot of material. So it's pretty easy to find something to laugh about.

Classact
02-11-2008, 01:53 PM
My ability to make girls laugh. Like, the girl at the supermarket asked me to write my phone number above my signature on a credit card purchase and I immediately tell her to act like you're selling something if my wife picks up the phone.

manu1959
02-11-2008, 02:50 PM
My ability to make girls laugh. Like, the girl at the supermarket asked me to write my phone number above my signature on a credit card purchase and I immediately tell her to act like you're selling something if my wife picks up the phone.

nervous laughter doesn't count...........

dan
02-11-2008, 03:07 PM
nervous laughter doesn't count...........

:laugh2: Good one!

Classact
02-12-2008, 08:45 AM
nervous laughter doesn't count...........Used to work evenings one day a week and we would go out for food. I'm happily married and at the time my friend was single and looking for a wife but very bashful. We go into this cafeteria and I notice the girl behind the counter has no ring on and I ask her if she's free without a steady boyfriend... I see her checking out my wedding ring... she says she has a boyfriend but not steady... then I tell her well the reason I asked is that my single friend who is extremely bashful mentioned outside how hot he thinks you are and would love to ask you out for a date... encourage him if he gets up the nerve to ask you, he has a good job and wants to settle down and raise a family... he's prime for commitment... he has good teeth and claims everything works, give him a chance! My black friend was blushing and hitting me and the girl was bright red and giggling as she asked what would you like? Well, if I weren't married I'd have to say you and she was bursting out in laughter... maybe ask my friend as I pushed him ahead of me...