PDA

View Full Version : *Bill Clinton First To Say Its Over: Thank God! Claims Pride Is Winning*

chesswarsnow
02-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Bill Clinton's claims that *Pride* is winning over reality, is another slam on the *Black Folks*.
2. I think thats wrong on so many levels.
3. I guess because we have always had white men as American Presidents, it was the white mans pride that made that happen.
4. Could it be a Black man had never inspired the masses to vote for them?
5. Until now, and now that their is a Black Man who inspires the Nation, its all about the *Evil Pride*.
6. I think thats typical of Bill Clinton, to open his mouth a sully this Nation he has no other choice.
7. What can you expect from a man who once took blow jobs in the oral office?
8. Then pointed his finger how he didn't at the camera, all the while was lying like a dog in heat with his pecker sticking out.
9. I want this family to get out of politics, and go retire to some island in the caribbean.
10. How long does America have to suffer with these blowhards?
11. If a wife stands by a man who is this despicable, you have to understand and know she is no better than the man, so she excepts his faults as her are more immoral than his.
12. Check this out, HERE:http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/10/AR2008021001813.html

"

Former president Bill Clinton said yesterday that he understood the "immense pride" that has propelled black voters to the polls for Sen. Barack Obama, but he thinks his wife would be a better choice for president.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
02-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Meanwhile, the liberal media hits Hillary with hard and issue type questions

Couric Injects Silly Girl Talk in 60 Minutes Interview with Clinton
By Brent Baker | February 11, 2008 - 06:07 ET
60 Minutes on Sunday night ran back-to-back interview segments with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and while Steve Kroft's session with Obama provided a friendly forum in which Kroft admired how “through twelve long months of mind-numbing, muscle-aching, adrenaline-fueled monotony and exhaustion, there has been barely a misstep” by Obama, it was devoid of anything approaching the giddy girl talk about mainlining coffee and high school boys Katie Couric put into her segment with Clinton.

Couric set up the story by trumpeting how Clinton “remains focused, energized and anything but defeatist.” She soon wondered: “How do you do it? I mean, the satellite interviews, the speeches, the travel, the debates, the schmoozing, the picture taking, 24/7?” In seeming awe, a giggling Couric followed up: “But I'm talking about pure stamina” and marveled: “Do you pop vitamins, do you mainline coffee?” Later, as the two stood in a high school classroom, Couric cooed: “What were you like in high school? Were you the girl in the front row taking meticulous notes and always raising your hand?” Clinton denied that, prompting this exchange full of laughs and giggles:

COURIC: Someone told me your nickname in school was Miss Frigidaire. Is that true?
CLINTON: Only with some boys. [laughs]
COURIC: [giggling] I don't know if I want to hear the back story on that!
CLINTON: Well, you wouldn't want to know the boys either. [bursts out laughing]

for the complete article

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2008/02/11/couric-injects-silly-girl-talk-60-minutes-interview-clinton

Monkeybone
02-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Meanwhile, the liberal media hits Hillary with hard and issue type questions

Couric Injects Silly Girl Talk in 60 Minutes Interview with Clinton
By Brent Baker | February 11, 2008 - 06:07 ET
60 Minutes on Sunday night ran back-to-back interview segments with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and while Steve Kroft's session with Obama provided a friendly forum in which Kroft admired how “through twelve long months of mind-numbing, muscle-aching, adrenaline-fueled monotony and exhaustion, there has been barely a misstep” by Obama, it was devoid of anything approaching the giddy girl talk about mainlining coffee and high school boys Katie Couric put into her segment with Clinton.

Couric set up the story by trumpeting how Clinton “remains focused, energized and anything but defeatist.” She soon wondered: “How do you do it? I mean, the satellite interviews, the speeches, the travel, the debates, the schmoozing, the picture taking, 24/7?” In seeming awe, a giggling Couric followed up: “But I'm talking about pure stamina” and marveled: “Do you pop vitamins, do you mainline coffee?” Later, as the two stood in a high school classroom, Couric cooed: “What were you like in high school? Were you the girl in the front row taking meticulous notes and always raising your hand?” Clinton denied that, prompting this exchange full of laughs and giggles:

COURIC: Someone told me your nickname in school was Miss Frigidaire. Is that true?
CLINTON: Only with some boys. [laughs]
COURIC: [giggling] I don't know if I want to hear the back story on that!
CLINTON: Well, you wouldn't want to know the boys either. [bursts out laughing]

for the complete article

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2008/02/11/couric-injects-silly-girl-talk-60-minutes-interview-clinton

no it's the way they wanted it set up. Obama wanted to be a stong, unfaltering rock, which would be good to lead this country. Where Hillary just wanted to..uh...appear human?