PDA

View Full Version : Miami Police Shoot Protester, then laugh about it.

LiberalNation
02-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Even rubber bullets can kill, they shouldn't have shot at her face and head.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G63FEamhpA0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G63FEamhpA0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Sir Evil
02-11-2008, 12:31 PM
:laugh2:

A rubber bullet to the forehead....Hilarious!

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 02:51 PM
:laugh2:

A rubber bullet to the forehead....Hilarious!

Yeah no doubt... if you got shot in the forehead, point blank with a rubber bullet, I'd laugh.

Sir Evil
02-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah no doubt... if you got shot in the forehead, point blank with a rubber bullet, I'd laugh.

Me too Mangina....

Pale Rider
02-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Me too Mangina....

You bet SMEGMA.

Sitarro
02-11-2008, 03:11 PM
A little overkill, even rubber bullets can kill, they shouldn't have shot at her face and head.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G63FEamhpA0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G63FEamhpA0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Anyone that has ever dealt with the police knows that they are brain surgeons or college professors. I'm no fan of the police, I have been treated pretty badly by them in the past. BUT, they are in a job where they get to deal with the absolute worst of humanity, where theirs or their partners life could be taken in a split second by some pile of shit that shouldn't have the right to live in a civilized society. Even scarier for them is their life could be taken by someone that 99.9% of the time is a decent person but something snaps inside and they become deadly.

I don't know the whole story, don't care. When those "peaceful" protesters put themselves out on the street, they should expect something to go wrong. Either the public or the police could end up being the problem. The protesters don't care because what's really important is that they start some shit and get on TV, they aren't innocent, they know that there can and most often will be a price to pay.

That lesbian lawyer knew exactly what she was doing and I'm sure we didn't see any of the taunting she no doubt did prior to getting her fat ass shot, that wouldn't of painted the correct picture of what really happened. Now she is going to sue and the tax payers will get to foot the bill....... I don't feel sorry for that asshole, there are better ways to protest where you never put yourself in that situation but that's not what she wanted, she wanted to get on TV, she wanted her 15 minutes.

LiberalNation
02-11-2008, 03:26 PM
We have a right to protest. Firing at someone’s head with a rubber bullet because they are verbally taunting is not appropriate. Then laugh about it and saying we really showed those cockroaches just makes you seem like the ass and agitator in the situation.

Monkeybone
02-11-2008, 03:28 PM
so you know for a fact that they aimed for the head? was just one of those lucky shots probably.

LiberalNation
02-11-2008, 03:30 PM
The way they talked it's probable. Good job to the guy that nailed the red dress lady in the head right thru her poster.

Monkeybone
02-11-2008, 03:37 PM
and it was a good shot. she was a big target, they probably just did a spray. they usually aim for center mass/meaty areas. better than a bean bag gun

but i will agree, not cool if done purposefully.

Sitarro
02-12-2008, 12:06 AM
We have a right to protest. Firing at someone’s head with a rubber bullet because they are verbally taunting is not appropriate. Then laugh about it and saying we really showed those cockroaches just makes you seem like the ass and agitator in the situation.

Your silly little protests cost the taxpayers money and many end up with the destruction of public and personal property, more money that isn't yours to waste. Your walks for this or that change very few minds, mostly deficient ones that have no ability to think on their own(democrats).

Speaking of that, have you jumped on the Obammy train of Hope yet, I've heard that it's the lesbian thing to do.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

LiberalNation
02-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Nope, still for Hillary. Well she ain't a lesbian but it might be a lesbain thing, who knows.

manu1959
02-12-2008, 12:12 AM
Nope, still for Hillary. Well she ain't a lesbian but it might be a lesbain thing, who knows.

i have it on good authority that hillary is on the down low....

LiberalNation
02-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Yeah man, those tabloids are so realible. She's married to a guy, she married before he was super rich and a political asset.

manu1959
02-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Yeah man, those tabloids are so realible. She's married to a guy, she married before he was super rich and a political asset.

no.....my sources worked in dc during the blow job years......

Sitarro
02-12-2008, 01:25 AM

On a serious note, what's it like to go through life where ever thought, every decision, every action you take and your entire identity is influenced by what you sleep with. Seems just a wee bit confining and or stuck in a box....... no pun intended.:cool:

LiberalNation
02-12-2008, 01:32 AM
On a serious note, what's it like to go through life where ever thought, every decision, every action you take and your entire identity is influenced by what you sleep with. Seems just a wee bit confining and or stuck in a box....... no pun intended.:cool:

and who said it was........