PDA

View Full Version : For OCA, This May Explain Clinton Problems

Kathianne
02-11-2008, 08:35 PM
You may be right and Bill is the king:

http://www.theagitator.com/2008/02/11/did-bill-sink-hill-on-purpose/

So here’s a crazy theory that occurred to me the other day, and that gets more plausible the more I think about it: Clinton’s comments were calculated, but they may have been more sinister than even the activist I met knows. Clinton–perhaps subconsciously–was sabotaging his wife’s campaign.

Crazy? Maybe. But bear with me, here. Clinton had to have known that marginalizing Obama wouldn’t work. He knows Obama is a talented politician, that he isn’t a demagogue like Jackson, and that he has already demonstrated that he can attract white voters in large swaths–Obama certainly didn’t win Iowa by dominating the black vote, did he?

So why would Clinton do it? Well, maybe he doesn’t want his wife to be president.

They don’t come much more alpha male than Bill Clinton. The guy’s a walking erection. I can’t imagine anything more emasculating to an alpha-alpha like Bill than to watch his wife arc over him–for her to become more powerful than he. Actually, it’s quite a bit worse than that. Hillary Clinton was on the verge of not only becoming more powerful than Bill, she was ready to become the most powerful person on the planet. Not only that, she was about to do so by assuming the very office Bill once held, but (probably) won’t ever hold again. Bill, on the other hand, would be relegated to first lady. I can’t see how that wouldn’t mess with the psychology of a guy like Clinton.

More to support my theory: It’s pretty clear that Hillary Clinton’s reputation and public image have never been of much concern to Bill Clinton. He has publicly humiliated his wife over and over and over again, then counted on her to stand by him in the interests of his career–at which point he inevitably turns around and humiliates her again. It isn’t all that hard to believe that a guy who’s alpha enough to risk his entire political career and presidential legacy for a few hummers from a pudgy intern might subconsciously sabotage his wife’s ascent to power, is it?

Yeah, I know. Clinton is supposed to be the male face of feminism. Certainly a progressive, forward-thinking fella’ like him wouldn’t undermine his wife’s ambition because of some Neanderthal urge to stay at the head of his pack, would he?

But what’s really all that feminist about Bill Clinton? Certainly not the way he’s treated women on an individual basis over the course of his career. This is a guy who routinely uses women for his own sexual amusement, then tosses them under a bus when they become a problem. Gloria Steinem famously wrote during the impeachment imbroglio that Clinton gets a “free pass” on sexual harassment because of all he’s done to keep abortion safe and legal. But Clinton was a late convert to abortion rights (he was pro-life for much of his career), and rather conveniently switched at about the time it became politically expedient to be pro-choice. And let’s face it, for a guy with Clinton’s urges (and inability to control them), there’s certainly something self-serving about “all he’s done to keep abortion safe and legal.”

OCA
02-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Don't care really, I hope one of the 3 libs who are still in the running gets elected and this country goes straight to hell because that is where its surely going, but before it gets all the way there I can bail to Greece, the rest of ya I don't know what you are going to do.

I really am starting to believe that America is deserving in some sort of way of all the ills that is suffers from.

If anyone thinks i'm crazy remember this......Rome did not last forever.

OCA
02-11-2008, 09:17 PM
As for the article though I gotta say.......Kath the tinfoil hat does not look right on you.

gabosaurus
02-11-2008, 09:54 PM
That article makes a heck of a lot of sense. This passage struck me in particular.

They don’t come much more alpha male than Bill Clinton. The guy’s a walking erection. I can’t imagine anything more emasculating to an alpha-alpha like Bill than to watch his wife arc over him–for her to become more powerful than he.

Truer words have never been spoken. Never thought of it that way before. Particularly after the recent edict that Bill "would have no official place in Hillary's administration." You know that has to be eating him alive. No pun intended. Though there should be. :)

Kathianne
02-12-2008, 05:03 AM
That article makes a heck of a lot of sense. This passage struck me in particular.

Truer words have never been spoken. Never thought of it that way before. Particularly after the recent edict that Bill "would have no official place in Hillary's administration." You know that has to be eating him alive. No pun intended. Though there should be. :)

Yep, thought it fit in with OCA'S claim that Bubba was master politician. That he would NOT know he was creating a problem, didn't make sense. :laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
02-12-2008, 06:07 AM
I really am starting to believe that America is deserving in some sort of way of all the ills that is suffers from.

If anyone thinks i'm crazy remember this......Rome did not last forever.

perhaps I am beginning to understand the underlying principle of liberalism.....they advocate the policies they support to punish us.......