PDA

View Full Version : looky looky....wmd's

manu1959
02-21-2007, 09:35 PM
http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2007/02/21/592641.html&cvqh=itn_dirtybomb

glockmail
02-21-2007, 09:42 PM
Time to reply in kind: nuke 'em!

Gunny
02-21-2007, 09:42 PM
http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2007/02/21/592641.html&cvqh=itn_dirtybomb

Gee, wonder whereever THOSE could have come from?:rolleyes:

maineman
02-21-2007, 09:48 PM

I dunno...your local swimming pool supply company?

jillian
02-21-2007, 09:50 PM

Any proof the chlorine was there when Saddam was?

maineman
02-21-2007, 09:50 PM
http://www.processregister.com/Chlorine_Gas_Cylinders/Suppliers/pid1441.htm

maineman
02-21-2007, 09:51 PM
yeah...readily available industrial gas is a weapon of mass destruction in the eyes of koolaid soaked neocons just DYING for some sort of redemption! LOL

CockySOB
02-21-2007, 10:08 PM
yeah...readily available industrial gas is a weapon of mass destruction in the eyes of koolaid soaked neocons just DYING for some sort of redemption! LOL

Ahem. Chlorine gas was first used as a chemical warfare agent in WWI on April 22, 1915 at the Second Battle of Ypres. Chlorine gas causes immediate destruction of the subject's respiratory system. Chlorine gas has a couple of deficiencies when used as a weapon: most notably, the gas is visible as a low-lying, greenish cloud. Another weakness is that chlorine gas has an affinity for water molecules, which means that covering your mouth and nose with a damp cloth is a fairly effective filter for the gas

What flavor of kool-aid are you drinking again? Librull-blue with a yellow twist?

Gunny
02-21-2007, 10:12 PM
I dunno...your local swimming pool supply company?

Yeah, that's GOT to be it.:uhoh:

Gunny
02-21-2007, 10:13 PM

Are you kidding?:eek:

manu1959
02-21-2007, 10:13 PM

any proof it wasn't

Gunny
02-21-2007, 10:14 PM

So you're saying it can't be used as a WMD even though apparently it HAS been used as a WMD?:eek:

Seems to be lots of koolaid drinkers in this thread.

glockmail
02-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Ahem. Chlorine gas was first used as a chemical warfare agent in WWI on April 22, 1915 at the Second Battle of Ypres. Chlorine gas causes immediate destruction of the subject's respiratory system. Chlorine gas has a couple of deficiencies when used as a weapon: most notably, the gas is visible as a low-lying, greenish cloud. Another weakness is that chlorine gas has an affinity for water molecules, which means that covering your mouth and nose with a damp cloth is a fairly effective filter for the gas

What flavor of kool-aid are you drinking again? Librull-blue with a yellow twist?

The bannedman does have a point. Although chlorine canisters are not "pool supply" material, they are used at water treatment plants and certain industrial sites. They are relatively easy for a terrorist to get his hands on.

But the issue here is not one of where they got it, but that they used it.

manu1959
02-21-2007, 10:18 PM
lots of private pools in iraq are there? is the therory that akmeds pool supply just got knocked over?.....or did the pool boy just now decide to go terrorist?

Gadget (fmr Marine)
02-21-2007, 10:19 PM
The insurgents have tried to explode not only chlorine, but also propane, with minimal affect to this point. They are searching out targets of opportunity that may have an impact.

This is nothing to worry about in the grand scheme of things.....unless you happen to be within 200 yards of the explosion, which is the greatest danger.

This is just another target of opportunity....no WMD....

Who is the conspiracy theorist around here? Someone take a look at the Beqaa Valley in Syria under about 200 ft of sand and then we will have some WMD to talk about......

glockmail
02-21-2007, 10:24 PM
lots of private pools in iraq are there? is the therory that akmeds pool supply just got knocked over?.....or did the pool boy just now decide to go terrorist? Dear knight, did you miss the word not in my post?

Gunny
02-21-2007, 10:25 PM
The insurgents have tried to explode not only chlorine, but also propane, with minimal affect to this point. They are searching out targets of opportunity that may have an impact.

This is nothing to worry about in the grand scheme of things.....unless you happen to be within 200 yards of the explosion, which is the greatest danger.

I think that depends on how you define "WMD." 200 yards can do a LOT in a marketplace.

Who is the conspiracy theorist around here? Someone take a look at the Beqaa Valley in Syria under about 200 ft of sand and then we will have some WMD to talk about......

You think they went THAT far? I wouldn't be surprised if they were buried under 200 ft of sand in Iraq.

glockmail
02-21-2007, 10:27 PM

You're probably right. But isn't the issue that they are terrorists trying to kill as many people as possible? What does it matter that they are brainless slugs who don't know how to do it effectively?

And I think you're right on about Syria, although not that deep and I don't have a clue about the exact location.

manu1959
02-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Dear knight, did you miss the word not in my post?

didn't mean to quote you....edited my post accordingly

Gadget (fmr Marine)
02-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Nope....my sources (well placed) have let me know that there are plenty of corroborated accounts of trucks running unencumbered into Syria before the actual start of the US operations.....

Only time will tell...many know I have made this claim before, from NVorg and USMB. I have not misplaced my tin foil fedore, either.

Iraq is relatively clean from WMD, with no doubt that they were present prior to the start of the war. Hillary was right on this one (just to drive the righties a bit crazy)

CockySOB
BTW, this was a tanker full of the chemical which was used (directly or indirectly, I haven't heard yet) as part of a chemical weapon. Chlorine is commonly used in a wide variety of applications, not the least of which is water purification. So the question as to why the tanker was around is pretty much moot IMO.

Now as to the tactical use of this tanker, think in terms of the 9/11 hijackers and the passenger airliners' fuel tanks. Do I need to continue drawing the picture here? Do I even need to say that this is a situation which could easily occur on US soil?

glockmail
didn't mean to quote you....edited my post accordingly Aye, Templar. :wink2:

glockmail
02-21-2007, 10:41 PM
Nope....my sources (well placed) have let me know that there are plenty of corroborated accounts of trucks running unencumbered into Syria before the actual start of the US operations.....

That's a no-brainer. That's why the sudden switheroo on how we got in, remember?

Gadget (fmr Marine)
02-21-2007, 10:42 PM
WE.....what we are are talking about...were you there?

glockmail
02-21-2007, 10:48 PM
WE.....what we are are talking about...were you there? Never had the privledge. We as in US of A.

BTW quotes would be nice- I may miss an opportunity to respond.

Gunny
02-21-2007, 10:49 PM

I don't doubt it a bit. How long did we telegraph our blow? Four-five months?

Only time will tell...many know I have made this claim before, from NVorg and USMB. I have not misplaced my tin foil fedore, either.

Iraq is relatively clean from WMD, with no doubt that they were present prior to the start of the war. Hillary was right on this one (just to drive the righties a bit crazy)

I couldn't say where they are. You could be right, or I could. Give me something to hide out in the hi-desert in CA, and 4-5 months to do it, and then come find it.

glockmail
02-21-2007, 10:55 PM
I couldn't say where they are. You could be right, or I could. Give me something to hide out in the hi-desert in CA, and 4-5 months to do it, and then come find it. Saddam has several years. He hid frigging jets, for crissakes!

manu1959
02-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Saddam has several years. He hid frigging jets, for crissakes!

i seem to recall he flew all his jets to iran ....

Gaffer
02-21-2007, 11:01 PM

well I don't have sources, but in my reading there was a iraqi general who claimed the russians removed the WMD's before the war. Taking them into syria. From there he had no idea where they went. I also read this in some other articles about the WMD's which had been captured and translated. But all this info suddenly dried up and haven't seen any more on it.

Sounds logical since saddam had the russians in his pocket the whole time.

Gunny
02-21-2007, 11:03 PM
well I don't have sources, but in my reading there was a iraqi general who claimed the russians removed the WMD's before the war. Taking them into syria. From there he had no idea where they went. I also read this in some other articles about the WMD's which had been captured and translated. But all this info suddenly dried up and haven't seen any more on it.

And the French. I love hearing how we supplied Saddam with all his military shit when they drove Russian tanks, flew French jets, and used French and Russian small arms.

I wonder when we started counterfeiting THEM?

manu1959
02-21-2007, 11:23 PM
And the French. I love hearing how we supplied Saddam with all his military shit when they drove Russian tanks, flew French jets, and used French and Russian small arms.

I wonder when we started counterfeiting THEM?

the chinese were selling them missles and the germans night vision goggles....all were buying oil even though there was an embargo.....

Gunny
02-21-2007, 11:24 PM
the chinese were selling them missles and the germans night vision goggles....all were buying oil even though there was an embargo.....

Watch it buddy, or you'll end up like Scooter .... accused of spilling the beans.

Abbey Marie
02-21-2007, 11:47 PM
So you're saying it can't be used as a WMD even though apparently it HAS been used as a WMD?:eek:

Seems to be lots of koolaid drinkers in this thread.

You know Gunny, in the hands of liberals, I think Kool-Aid itself is a WMD. :rolleyes:

Gunny
02-22-2007, 09:32 PM
You know Gunny, in the hands of liberals, I think Kool-Aid itself is a WMD. :rolleyes:

Why blame the koolaid? Liberals themselves are WMDs. They're damned-sure trying to destroy this nation en masse.

manu1959
02-22-2007, 10:24 PM
heard on the radio that they found a chlorine gas mfr plant today.......

Gunny
02-22-2007, 10:28 PM
heard on the radio that they found a chlorine gas mfr plant today.......

Now we all KNOW that couldn't be true .... you're not following the talking points very well.

Sitarro
02-22-2007, 10:41 PM
i seem to recall he flew all his jets to iran ....

These MIGS were not only found but a number had the latest in French avionics in them. I went ahead and took this from a BBC article for the libs that would poopoo the source.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3116259.stm

Last Updated: Friday, 1 August, 2003, 11:25 GMT 12:25 UK

Iraqi aircraft 'buried in desert'

The planes might never fly again
US forces in Iraq have discovered dozens of Iraqi fighter aircraft buried in the desert, US officials have said.
A Pentagon official told the Associated Press news agency that several MiG-25s and Su-25 attack planes were found hidden at al-Taqqadum air base west of Baghdad.

The planes were unearthed by teams hunting for alleged weapons of mass destruction.

The discovery comes as America's weapons inspector in Iraq say they are making solid progress in the search for banned weapons the US says Saddam Hussein was hiding.

Poking out of sand

"Our guys have found 30-something brand new aircraft buried in the sand to deny us access to them," said Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Republican Porter Goss.

"These are craft we didn't know about," he said.

At least one of the MiGs was found with its tail fins poking out of the sand, the agency quoted the Pentagon official as saying.

It said many of the planes were buried with little protection and might never fly again.

The Iraqi air force, believed to have numbered around 300 fighter planes, was not mobilised during the US-led war with Iraq earlier this year.

It is thought Saddam Hussein believed the ageing aircraft would be no match for American firepower, and sought to conceal them instead.

Gaffer
02-22-2007, 10:46 PM
Well he was right on that fact. His air force was no match for ours. They ran off in the first gulf war too. It's gotta make the russians nervous with us finding their stuff. I would not be surprised if they don't find some real WMD's buried somewhere eventually. And they will have russia's name all over em.

manu1959
02-22-2007, 10:48 PM
Well he was right on that fact. His air force was no match for ours. They ran off in the first gulf war too. It's gotta make the russians nervous with us finding their stuff. I would not be surprised if they don't find some real WMD's buried somewhere eventually. And they will have russia's name all over em.

and france....and china....and germany....and britain.....and the us....

as the old joke goes...we knew they had them....we sold them to them....

Sitarro
02-22-2007, 10:55 PM

The First link tells about the Iraqi General that wrote a book about it, the second is an interesting interview with another high ranking Bathist that tells his story..... both very interesting...

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewSpecialReports.asp?Page=%5CSpecialReports%5Car chive%5C200602%5CSPE20060202a.html

Saddam Sent WMD to Syria, Former General Alleges
By Sherrie Gossett
CNSNews.com Staff Writer
February 02, 2006

(CNSNews.com) - A former Iraqi general alleges that in June 2002 Saddam Hussein transported weapons of mass destruction out of the country to Syria aboard several refitted commercial jets, under the pretense of conducting a humanitarian mission for flood victims.

That's one of several dramatic claims made in the book by former Iraqi General Georges Sada: "Saddam's Secrets: How an Iraqi General Defied and Survived Saddam Hussein." Since the launch of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Sada has served as the spokesman for Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi and continues to serve as national security advisor. He is the former vice marshal of the Iraqi Air Force. Sada was interviewed at the headquarters of Cybercast News Service on Jan. 30.

Sada contends that Saddam took advantage of a June 4, 2002, irrigation dam collapse in Zeyzoun, Syria, to ship the weapons under cover of an aid project to the flooded region.

"[Saddam] said 'Okay, Iraq is going to do an air bridge to help Syria," Sada recounted. Two commercial jets, a 747 and 727, were converted to cargo jets, in order to carry raw materials and equipment related to WMD projects, Sada said. The passenger seats, galleys, toilets and storage compartments were removed and new flooring was installed, he claimed. Hundreds of tons of chemicals were reportedly included in the cargo shipments. [See Video]

http://www.worldthreats.com/middle_east/talk_tikriti.htm

ANOTHER FORMER HIGH-RANKING IRAQI OFFICIAL CONFIRMS WMD WENT TO SYRIA

The Changed Baathist: Interview with Ali Ibrahim Al-Tikriti
By: Ryan Mauro
TDCAnalyst@aol.com

Ali Ibrahim al-Tikriti was a southern regional commander for Saddam Hussein’s Fedayeen militia in the late 1980s and a personal friend of the dictator. Units under his command dealt with chemical and biological weapons. He was known as the “Butcher of Basra” due to his campaigns and defected shortly before the Gulf War in 1991. This interview aims to gain some insight into the current situation in Iraq.

RM: Is there a single incident that you can point to that made you regret your actions and turn against the Baath Party?

IT: The single incident was my wife being willing to stand before me, not as my wife but as an Iraqi, and before one of Saddam's most brutal enforcers and question my tactics. This really made me think because no one has ever even considered to question the tactics of myself or any others and lived to tell about it. This courageous move made me think deep and hard.

RM: Do you still maintain good sources inside Iraq to draw information from?

IT: I will maintain very close sources in Iraq and outside of Iraq. Some of Saddam's key scientists are personal friends of mine as well as other key leaders in the former Iraqi military. I have helped draw information since my defecting to the United States government voluntarily and with the permission of these contacts. The only difference between many of them and I, is that I had the opportunity to defect and they didn't.

RM: Many observers say the Syrian and Iraqi Baath Parties did not trust each other and were rivals until around 2000. How serious were the disagreements between Syria and Saddam Hussein?

IT: The disagreements were not as dramatic as many would lead you to believe. Yes they were deep enough that Iraq and Syria could never move in the direction of forming one pan-Arab nationalist state but both remained the closest of allies. The ideologies of both were identical in almost every respect but the biggest problem was with the fact that Saddam and Assad were so alike they couldn't bear each other in terms of sharing power.

RM: What can you tell us about Iraqi sponsorship of terrorists, from Palestinian groups to Al-Qaeda?

IT: Iraq had sponsored Palestinian militant organizations for the longest time with logistical and some material support. Most of the material support came around after the first Gulf War in terms of buying munitions for the various terrorist organizations in the West Bank and Gaza. As far as Al-Qaeda is concerned this support was limited for a long time, mainly due to the fact that Al-Qaeda had the hopes of creating an Islamic empire while Saddam wanted a secular Arab nationalist empire. They only really came to terms in the mid-90's due to the fact that both knew they shared the same short term enemy. Once they came to terms on this Saddam provided Al-Qaeda with intelligence support and whatever money or munitions they could provide. Saddam has had very long standing contacts in the black market as well as with Moscow and would provide whatever munitions he could through these contacts.

RM: In your experience, would either side (the Iraqi Baathists or radical Islamists) be able to put aside their differences to cooperate against the United States?

IT: Yes, as I have noted above they did and will continue to strengthen ties until both are defeated. If you look in Iraq today you are witnessing Arab nationalist terrorist organizations and Islamist terrorist organizations working together to fight the United States.

Gaffer
02-22-2007, 11:07 PM
That's the general I was referring too. Didn't know about the other one. It's been my arguement all along that they were and are working together if only on a temporary basis. They are looking at it as once they defeat us they can fight it out themselves.It's islamic logic.

manu1959
02-22-2007, 11:09 PM
That's the general I was referring too. Didn't know about the other one. It's been my arguement all along that they were and are working together if only on a temporary basis. They are looking at it as once they defeat us they can fight it out themselves.It's islamic logic.

just like when he flew his jets to iran.....

02-23-2007, 01:45 AM
You know it wont matter if they actually find WMDs. The Libs will just claim Bush planted them.

Sitarro
02-23-2007, 06:14 AM
I always felt that Saddam, after 8 years of almost no action against him, seriously underestimated President Bush and the U.S. . I felt Saddam thought that rather than try to use any of these weapons he could hide them so that when the UN came back in for another of many joke inspections(I wouldn't doubt Hans was being paid under the table), under the insistance of his well paid buddies from France, Germany and Russia, the United States and of course President Bush's administration would be seriously embarrassed in front of the world.

He thought with the bribes to the UN themselves and all the rest he would not even need to fight.....after all, the U.S. was just posturing by building up a force around him. Look at how surprised Baghdad Bob was, they were definitely caught with their proverbial pants down when the U.S. called their bluff. Ooops.:salute:

glockmail
02-23-2007, 08:53 AM
i seem to recall he flew all his jets to iran .... He bought more with oil-fer-food money, from our allies, the FRENCH.

glockmail
02-23-2007, 08:55 AM
I always felt that Saddam, after 8 years of almost no action against him, seriously underestimated President Bush and the U.S. . I felt Saddam thought that rather than try to use any of these weapons he could hide them so that when the UN came back in for another of many joke inspections(I wouldn't doubt Hans was being paid under the table), under the insistance of his well paid buddies from France, Germany and Russia, the United States and of course President Bush's administration would be seriously embarrassed in front of the world.

He thought with the bribes to the UN themselves and all the rest he would not even need to fight.....after all, the U.S. was just posturing by building up a force around him. Look at how surprised Baghdad Bob was, they were definitely caught with their proverbial pants down when the U.S. called their bluff. Ooops.:salute:

The only thing I can add to that is that France, Germany and Russia were all in bed with Saddam at the same time, ensuring that the UN would do nothing but bark and wimper.

Hagbard Celine
02-23-2007, 09:14 AM

Probably Iran.

CockySOB
02-26-2007, 08:06 AM

And now Psycho's comment for the neg-rep he gave me here.

Get it correct or get out of the conversation

Excuse me, but perhaps you'd care to explain how I got it "wrong?" Perhaps you failed to supply any substance because you know that you just had your ass handed to you yet again. In which case I would recommend that YOU get it correct or get out of the conversation.

02-26-2007, 09:28 AM
And now Psycho's comment for the neg-rep he gave me here.

Excuse me, but perhaps you'd care to explain how I got it "wrong?" Perhaps you failed to supply any substance because you know that you just had your ass handed to you yet again. In which case I would recommend that YOU get it correct or get out of the conversation.

Just double checked and it looked like you were accurate. Not sure what Psycho is complaining about here. maybe he will clarify instead of just insult next time.

BTW, does anyone else find it alittle disturbing the wikipedia has instructions on how to extract Chlorine gas? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_gas

CockySOB
02-26-2007, 06:17 PM
The fact that a simple Wikipedia search can inform someone how to extract chlorine gas doesn't bug me in the least. If you want to worry, do some Google searches on a variety of topics, including the Anarchist's Cookbook. And then do some research into particular chemical and biochemical toxins.

Remember this, most scientific processes come about as a methodology for safe, reproducible results; and, most of these processes include what happens when things go wrong. All that a chemist with nefarious designs would need to do is reproduce the experiment in such a manner as to achieve the "things go wrong" results.

Bonnie
02-26-2007, 06:46 PM

Doesn't count to a lib unless it's multiple missiles on launch sites with codes intact aimed at the East coast, and even then we should try and make nice nice with the crazy inhuman terrorists:poke:

Bonnie
02-26-2007, 06:49 PM

Sorry doesn'tt count to a lib unless it's multiple missiles with warheads, with codes armed and ready to go, aimed specifically at the East coast...and even then we are supposed to make nice nice with the crazy inhuman terrorists..

CockySOB
02-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Sorry doesn'tt count to a lib unless it's multiple missiles with warheads, with codes armed and ready to go, aimed specifically at the East coast...and even then we are supposed to make nice nice with the crazy inhuman terrorists..

But they do SO love to use emotional arguments which are far from "settled" to claim that human activity is precipitating the next (is it ice age or global desert)?

glockmail
02-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Doesn't count to a lib unless it's multiple missiles on launch sites with codes intact aimed at the East coast, and even then we should try and make nice nice with the crazy inhuman terrorists:poke: Seriously I don't think that would faze them. Remember 9-11? Their resolve lasted less than one month, and some, like Fat Rosy O'Donell, never got it at all. Fat Rosy wanted to hug Osama. http://www.maximonline.com/slideshows/videos/worstlovescenes.aspx?film=8

Bonnie
02-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Seriously I don't think that would faze them. Remember 9-11? Their resolve lasted less than one month, and some, like Fat Rosy O'Donell, never got it at all. Fat Rosy wanted to hug Osama. http://www.maximonline.com/slideshows/videos/worstlovescenes.aspx?film=8

True it may only work if a picture of Murtha's fat ass was tatooed on one of the missiles

manu1959
02-26-2007, 07:21 PM
True it may only work if a picture of Murtha's fat as was tatooed on one of the missiles

:lol:

which end?

Bonnie
02-26-2007, 07:23 PM
But they do SO love to use emotional arguments which are far from "settled" to claim that human activity is precipitating the next (is it ice age or global desert)?

Yes wasn't it Newsweek 20 years ago that had featured articles of the coming ice age within twenty years???

Bonnie
02-26-2007, 07:24 PM
:lol:

which end?

either one :laugh2:

retiredman
10-18-2007, 10:16 PM

ah yes...chlorine gas cylinders....available from any gas supply firm in the US. Are THOSE the WMD's we invaded, conquered, and occupied Iraq for? Well shit...they are available at any bottled gas supply house in the US. Whatever will we do? WMD's are everywhere!!!!!

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 06:49 AM
ah yes...chlorine gas cylinders....available from any gas supply firm in the US. Are THOSE the WMD's we invaded, conquered, and occupied Iraq for? Well shit...they are available at any bottled gas supply house in the US. Whatever will we do? WMD's are everywhere!!!!!

Tell your retarded theories to those already killed by chlorine bombs. It's already been confirmed that the enemy was using them to make crude bombs.

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,126187,00.html?ESRC=iraq.RSS

retiredman
10-19-2007, 07:27 AM
Tell your retarded theories to those already killed by chlorine bombs. It's already been confirmed that the enemy was using them to make crude bombs.

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,126187,00.html?ESRC=iraq.RSS

I am not for one minute suggesting that bombs containing chlorine gas cannot kill people. I am only suggesting that chlorine gas cylinders are not, in and of themselves, weapons of mass destruction. They are available throughout the US and the world at industrial gas supply firms. There really is no reason to invade conquer and occupy Iraq because they had industrial gas cylinders. Is that really such a "retarded theory"?

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 07:34 AM
I am only suggesting that chlorine gas cylinders are not, in and of themselves, weapons of mass destruction.

Tim McVeigh made a weapon of mass destruction out of fertilizer. Are you suggesting that every country that has supplies of fertilizer actually has stockpiles of WMD's?

Contradict yourself much?

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 07:34 AM
I am not for one minute suggesting that bombs containing chlorine gas cannot kill people. I am only suggesting that chlorine gas cylinders are not, in and of themselves, weapons of mass destruction. They are available throughout the US and the world at industrial gas supply firms. There really is no reason to invade conquer and occupy Iraq because they had industrial gas cylinders. Is that really such a "retarded theory"?

No, opening back up an 8 month old thread to be a condescending prick is what the problem was. You thought you would be cute and do a search on the board for chlorine and try to take a jab at those that brought their discovery to the board. The fact that they are as deadly as they are, and you laugh at the notion, shows you just want to lessen the accounts of what is being found over there. What is being found is NOT the same as what someone would get when going to a local store in the states. Go and see if you can buy 50 gallon canisters with bombs attached to them and let me know how you make out.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 07:40 AM
No, opening back up an 8 month old thread to be a condescending prick is what the problem was. You thought you would be cute and do a search on the board for chlorine and try to take a jab at those that brought their discovery to the board. The fact that they are as deadly as they are, and you laugh at the notion, shows you just want to lessen the accounts of what is being found over there. What is being found is NOT the same as what someone would get when going to a local store in the states. Go and see if you can buy 50 gallon canisters with bombs attached to them and let me know how you make out.

oh really.... you think I did a search for chlorine?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=7991&page=5

check post #s 54 and 55 and then get back to me, mmmmkay?

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 07:42 AM

And you felt a need to show everyone what a stupid prick you were in an 8 month old thread rather than replying to the poster in the current thread?

glockmail
10-19-2007, 07:42 AM
...... Go and see if you can buy 50 gallon canisters with bombs attached to them and let me know how you make out. Still waiting, HFM. :lol:

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 07:43 AM

I am only suggesting that chlorine gas cylinders are not, in and of themselves, weapons of mass destruction.

Tim McVeigh made a weapon of mass destruction out of fertilizer. Are you suggesting that every country that has supplies of fertilizer actually has stockpiles of WMD's?

retiredman
10-19-2007, 07:44 AM
I didn't go searching for chlorine references as you accused me of doing. A poster included a link to a thread.... I followed it and replied once I got there.

you were wrong and now do not have the grace to say you misspoke.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 07:46 AM

no... not at all. Unless you are suggesting that we invade, conquer and occupy every nation on earth that has stockpiles of chlorine gas cylinders.

Is that your plan?

Were chlorine gas cylinders the WMD's that Dubya was talking about all along?

I missed that part.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 07:47 AM
I didn't go searching for chlorine references as you accused me of doing. A poster included a link to a thread.... I followed it and replied once I got there.

you were wrong and now do not have the grace to say you misspoke.

I did misspeak. Didn't see the references to this thread from the other. You happy?

That doesn't change the fact that you re-opened an 8 month old thread thinking you were cute, only to once again prove to everyone what a dumb piece of crap you really are.

retiredman
Still waiting, HFM. :lol:

do the world a favor and hold your breath while you do, asshole! :laugh2:

Sir Evil
no... not at all. Unless you are suggesting that we invade, conquer and occupy every nation on earth that has stockpiles of chlorine gas cylinders.

Is that your plan?

Were chlorine gas cylinders the WMD's that Dubya was talking about all along?

I missed that part.

So essentially fertilizer can be used for WMD's but chlorine can not? your words, not anyone elses...:rolleyes:

retiredman
10-19-2007, 07:49 AM
I did misspeak. Didn't see the references to this thread from the other. You happy?

That doesn't change the fact that you re-opened an 8 month old thread thinking you were cute, only to once again prove to everyone what a dumb piece of crap you really are.

happy? I am quite happy independent of anything YOU could ever do for me.... vindicated? yes.

And...I didn't "reopen it", I was led to it by posters from your team. two of them... once I got there, I responded.

and I responded here.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 07:51 AM
and I responded here.

You already look like an idiot in the other thread. But I guess it's ok with me if you choose to spread your stupidity around. :laugh2:

retiredman
10-19-2007, 07:52 AM
So essentially fertilizer can be used for WMD's but chlorine can not? your words, not anyone elses...:rolleyes:

are you always this much of an annoying little prick?

I am suggesting that asserting the fact that we found stockpiles of chlorine gas cylinders in Iraq is not "proof" that they had stockpiles of WMDs.

Is that logical leap too wide for you ?

glockmail
10-19-2007, 07:53 AM

I am suggesting that asserting the fact that we found stockpiles of chlorine gas cylinders in Iraq is not "proof" that they had stockpiles of WMDs.

Where they stored for industrial/ municipal use of for use as weapons?

retiredman
10-19-2007, 07:54 AM
You already look like an idiot in the other thread. But I guess it's ok with me if you choose to spread your stupidity around. :laugh2:

still gonna stick with the lie that I ever suggested that chlorine could not be made into weapons?

you have the logical skills of a carrot.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 07:55 AM

Holy Hell! Imagine that, MFM finding someone to be an annoying prick. Talk about the pot meeting the kettle!

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 07:55 AM
are you always this much of a annoying little prick?

So this is your version of raising the level of discussion?

No, what you are suggesting is that anything that anyone points out as a weapon found in Iraq is nothing to be concerned about as it can be found anywhere throughout the world. You are simply exposing your hard on for proving yourself right. You do it so often that you contradict yourself.

One thread you discount the use of chlorine as weapons, next you endores the use of fertilizers as weapons.

Face it, you really suck at this stuff.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 07:56 AM
still gonna stick with the lie that I ever suggested that chlorine could not be made into weapons?

you have the logical skills of a carrot.

No, you just laughed at the notion and made correlations between what was found in Iraq to being found easily in the States - which is where you again displayed your stupidity.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 07:56 AM
Where they stored for industrial/ municipal use of for use as weapons?

did the farm supply store that sold the fertilizer to McVeigh sell it to him thinking he would feed plants with it, or was that the special "fertilizer to use as a bomb" variety?

retiredman
10-19-2007, 07:57 AM
No, you just laughed at the notion and made correlations between what was found in Iraq to being found easily in the States - which is where you again displayed your stupidity.

are you suggesting that chlorine gas cylinders are not available in the united states?

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 07:58 AM
are you suggesting that chlorine gas cylinders are not available in the united states?

With bombs attached to the sides of them? No, I don't think you can easily find that.

glockmail
10-19-2007, 07:58 AM
did the farm supply store that sold the fertilizer to McVeigh sell it to him thinking he would feed plants with it, or was that the special "fertilizer to use as a bomb" variety? That doesn't answer my simple question: Where they stored for industrial/ municipal use or for use as weapons?

glockmail
10-19-2007, 08:01 AM
@ manfrommaine: I'd also like to know where they got the technology to convert common industrial chemicals into WMDs. Wasn't all that technology supposed to have gone away by order of the UN?

retiredman
10-19-2007, 08:02 AM
With bombs attached to the sides of them? No, I don't think you can easily find that.

and are conventional bombs considered weapons of mass destruction?

Is dynamite, for example, considered a weapon of mass destruction?

Is a chlorine gas cylinder with a stick of dynamite strapped to it considered a weapon of mass destruction?

should we now invade every country in the middle east that has both dynamite and chlorine gas cylinders available in the marketplace?

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 08:04 AM

Is a chlorine gas cylinder with a stick of dynamite strapped to it considered a weapon of mass destruction?

should we now invade every country in the middle east that has both dynamite and chlorine gas cylinders available in the marketplace?

Why not, you already claimed fertilizers as WMD's.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 08:05 AM
That doesn't answer my simple question: Where they stored for industrial/ municipal use or for use as weapons?

your question is grammatically unclear. I have no idea where anything was stored. I would suggest that if you wanted to make a bomb out of chlorine gas, the "technology" would involve stealing a chlorine gas cylinder and strapping some explosives to it. That really isn't "technology", so to speak, but a rather rudimentary example of basic human ingenuity.:lol:

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 08:07 AM

How typical of you to continue to dodge. You revived an old thread and laughed about the chlorine. It's been shown to be highly deadly and the terrorists will use it as a weapon. That's all that matters to me and all I replied about. Yet you'll continue with your game of semantics and obfuscation rather than see the stuff that's being found over there for what they are - deadly weapons in the hands of the enemy.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 08:08 AM
Why not, you already claimed fertilizers as WMD's.

no. I claimed that one man with very little "technology" was able to turn a load of "harmless" fertilizer into a weapon of mass destruction.

fertilizer and chlorine gas and dynamite are everywhere in the world. I suppose you should head to your underground bunker!

glockmail
10-19-2007, 08:08 AM
your question is grammatically unclear. I have no idea where anything was stored. I would suggest that if you wanted to make a bomb out of chlorine gas, the "technology" would involve stealing a chlorine gas cylinder and strapping some explosives to it. That really isn't "technology", so to speak, but a rather rudimentary example of basic human ingenuity.:lol: The technology is not that simple. Do you think that this type of weapon could have been developed under Saddam's regime in definace of the UN mandates?

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 08:09 AM
no. I claimed that one man with very little "technology" was able to turn a load of "harmless" fertilizer into a weapon of mass destruction.

fertilizer and chlorine gas and dynamite are everywhere in the world. I suppose you should head to your underground bunker!

Again you just claimed fertilizers turned into WMD's!
What a shitbrick.....:laugh2:

retiredman
10-19-2007, 08:10 AM
How typical of you to continue to dodge. You revived an old thread and laughed about the chlorine. It's been shown to be highly deadly and the terrorists will use it as a weapon. That's all that matters to me and all I replied about. Yet you'll continue with your game of semantics and obfuscation rather than see the stuff that's being found over there for what they are - deadly weapons in the hands of the enemy.

oh stop it. I didn't revive anything. I was pointed to this thread by a current one. Once I got here, I responded to it. get off you high horse, for crissakes.

are you suggesting that we remove all industrial gas cylinders from Iraq? Of COURSE it is dangerous in the hands of terrorists.... so is fertilizer. that doesn't mean that we've FOUND stockpiles of Saddam's WMD's when we come across an industrial gay cylinder lot.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Again you just claimed fertilizers turned into WMD's!
What a shitbrick.....:laugh2:

your point is what?

Are you suggesting that we invade conquer and occupy every country on the planet with fertizer or chlorine gas or dynamite?

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 08:23 AM
your point is what?

Are you suggesting that we invade conquer and occupy every country on the planet with fertizer or chlorine gas or dynamite?

My point is you are a contradictive shitbrick! you will use someting when it fits an argument for you, but when called on it you come up with everyhting else why you did not say it to begin with.

This reply is just plain stupid you made, it totally avoids the question that was originally asked, you know that, I know that, everyone else knows that. But agin twist anyway you like but the bottom line remains, you are a shitbrick.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 08:34 AM
my point is really quite simple. there is plenty of stuff under most American's sinks that, when combined with readily available high explosive, could do a lot of damage. That does NOT mean, in the context of "we gotta go to war with Iraq to disarm Saddam of his WMD's", that every household in America has WMD's. Chlorine gas, when it has a stick of dynamite strapped to it, is most certainly able to do a lot of damage. Same with fertilizer. But to suggest that because Saddam had stockpiles of industrial chlorine gas cylinders - or stockpiles of fertilizer, that he DID have WMD's afterall and our invasion was, therefore, somehow justified, is ridiculous. Do you want to keep beating that dead horse?

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 08:39 AM
Do you want to keep beating that dead horse?

What, that I pointed out how you contradicted yourself but you are still trying to say that it was justified to attack Iraq over chlorine?

Nice try, but the contradiction is there, you made it but can't admit to it. It served your purpose two different way as a matter of convenience.

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 09:08 AM
So now improvised chemical weapons made from bottles of bleach and a hand grenade constitute wmd? What a crock of sh*t. Give it up. You were wrong--you still are. There were no and are no wmd.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 09:27 AM
What, that I pointed out how you contradicted yourself but you are still trying to say that it was justified to attack Iraq over chlorine?

Nice try, but the contradiction is there, you made it but can't admit to it. It served your purpose two different way as a matter of convenience.

I am NOT still trying to say that it was justified to attack Iraq over chlorine. I am suggesting that the attack of Iraq had paltry justification to begin with and idiots who try to come back and spray perfume on that cowturd by suggesting that chlorine gas really IS a wmd after all are laughable.

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 09:37 AM
I am NOT still trying to say that it was justified to attack Iraq over chlorine. I am suggesting that the attack of Iraq had paltry justification to begin with and idiots who try to come back and spray perfume on that cowturd by suggesting that chlorine gas really IS a wmd after all are laughable.

How boring, save that for those who were arguing those points with you.

Again, how is it what I quoted to fit the purpose of an argument able to work both ways?

One more time, lets see if you can grasp this:

If chlorine gas cylinders make for a good argument against WMD's, how does fertilizers make for a good argument for WMD's?

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 09:41 AM
So now improvised chemical weapons made from bottles of bleach and a hand grenade constitute wmd? What a crock of sh*t. Give it up. You were wrong--you still are. There were no and are no wmd.

We have a whole thread elsewhere on the subject and have provided ample proof of WMD being found. I'm sorry they don't meet your standards. Please do try and keep up in the future.

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 09:54 AM
We have a whole thread elsewhere on the subject and have provided ample proof of WMD being found. I'm sorry they don't meet your standards. Please do try and keep up in the future.

Oh you do? Sorry, I only have the fact that the search for wmd was officially called-off almost three years ago by the President himself because nothing was EVER found. That's all I have. :dance:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/12/wmd.search/

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Oh you do? Sorry, I only have the fact that the search for wmd was officially called-off by the President himself because nothing was EVER found. That's all I have. :dance:

Nothing was ever found?

500 chemical weapons is nothing? mustard and sarin agents are nothing? I'll ask you the same question, would you be willing to have one of these weapons exploded down the block from you since they aren't WMD's?

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Nothing was ever found?

500 chemical weapons is nothing? mustard and sarin agents are nothing? I'll ask you the same question, would you be willing to have one of these weapons exploded down the block from you since they aren't WMD's?

Mustard gas? Seriously? You're seriously bringing up mustard gas? A weapon that every government on the planet has had in its arsenal since WWI? Please. Try harder. You're not going to get anyone to buy that we invaded Iraq because they had a reserve of mustard gas. Hey, Canada has horse-mounted infantry! Maybe we should preemptively invade them before they ride in on horseback! OMG! I read somewhere that Germany is making zeppelins again! Oh the humanity!

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 10:02 AM
Mustard gas? Seriously? You're seriously bringing up mustard gas? A weapon that every government on the planet has had in its arsenal since WWI? Please. Try harder.

Are you trying harder to not acknowledge it's a WMD, it was found, and much of it was quite lethal still. Same goes for the sarin. And let's not forget we were told outright that all of these munitions were destroyed, only to be found hidden later.

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Are you trying harder to not acknowledge it's a WMD, it was found, and much of it was quite lethal still. Same goes for the sarin. And let's not forget we were told outright that all of these munitions were destroyed, only to be found hidden later.

I'm confused, was Saddam going to fly these :laugh: mustard gas containers into our country with his :laugh: extensively developed donkey-powered intercontinental missile program? Or was he just going to mail them here via FedEx?

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm confused, was Saddam going to fly these :laugh: mustard gas containers into our country with his :laugh: extensively developed donkey-powered intercontinental missile program? Or was he just going to mail them here via FedEx?

Exactly why you are a horses ass! I guess however you can make it fit your agenda works best.:lame2:

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 10:09 AM
Exactly why you are a horses ass! I guess however you can make it fit your agenda works best.:lame2:

Yeah, my agenda. :laugh: Right now my "agenda" is to get a pumkin muffin and a coffee from Starbucks. Who's with me? This riveting conversation about Saddam's WWI-era "wmd" can wait until after my agenda has been realized. :finger3:

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 10:12 AM
Yeah, my agenda. :laugh: Right now my "agenda" is to get a pumkin muffin and a coffee from Starbucks. Who's with me? This riveting conversation about Saddam's WWI-era "wmd" can wait until after my agenda has been realized. :finger3:

Kind of what I expected. :rolleyes:

retiredman
10-19-2007, 10:14 AM
How boring, save that for those who were arguing those points with you.

Again, how is it what I quoted to fit the purpose of an argument able to work both ways?

One more time, lets see if you can grasp this:

If chlorine gas cylinders make for a good argument against WMD's, how does fertilizers make for a good argument for WMD's?

ummm. I guess the sarcasm inherent in the McVeigh comment escaped you?

WOW.

My argument is the same for both: lots of things that everyone owns or can easily get their hands on can be combined to create things that can do a lot of damage. Saying that does not mean that the presence of those things - whether or not they are chlorine cylinders or bags of fertilizer or sticks of dynamite - is reason enough to invade Iraq.

You really can't be this dense.

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 10:14 AM
Kind of what I expected. :rolleyes:

Good, I'm glad your powers of clairvoyance are working today. What am I thinking now? :pee:

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 10:16 AM

WOW.

My argument is the same for both: lots of things that everyone owns or can easily get their hands on can be combined to create things that can do a lot of damage. Saying that does not mean that the presence of those things - whether or not they are chlorine cylinders or bags of fertilizer or sticks of dynamite - is reason enough to invade Iraq.

:laugh2:

Now it was simply just sarcasm? why not state it right from the begining if that were the case? Whatever, I'll accept that reason being it's you, I would'nt of expected a whole lot more.

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 10:18 AM
Good, I'm glad your powers of clairvoyance are working today. What am I thinking now? :pee:

Umm, probably of another typical lame reply to what was aked of you by jim to simply avoid the issue.

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 10:31 AM
Umm, probably of another typical lame reply to what was aked of you by jim to simply avoid the issue.

Wrong. You're not a very good psychic are you?

retiredman
10-19-2007, 10:35 AM

Now it was simply just sarcasm? why not state it right from the begining if that were the case? Whatever, I'll accept that reason being it's you, I would'nt of expected a whole lot more.

why would I try to make the case that the presence of plant fertilizer (or chlorine) in Saddam's Iraq was justification for invasion?

My point is clear: we cannot invade conquer and occupy every country on the planet under the guise of ridding them of their arsenals of WMD's simply because they fertilize their crops or make paper.

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Wrong. You're not a very good psychic are you?

Not too bad seeing how you once again avoided jim's question. Again, the claim that these weapons were destroyed but later found. I guess that is why you would respond with "Or was he just going to mail them here via FedEx?"

You are a sharp tack Haggy, I can't compete with that.

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 10:39 AM
why would I try to make the case that the presence of plant fertilizer (or chlorine) in Saddam's Iraq was justification for invasion?

My point is clear: we cannot invade conquer and occupy every country on the planet under the guise of ridding them of their arsenals of WMD's simply because they fertilize their crops or make paper.

:lame2:

So it was sarcasm, that is your story, and you are sticking to it. I said I accepted your lame answer after I asked you several times.

mrg666
10-19-2007, 10:55 AM

WOW.

well we've got 1 x madman / tyrant / meglomaniac / genocidist and his cronies so you really dont have to have a large degree of inteligence to work this one out (de ja vue )
now then if old ma rickett had been busted in her farm house you may well have a point here however it's not old ma ricket

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 11:01 AM
Not too bad seeing how you once again avoided jim's question. Again, the claim that these weapons were destroyed but later found. I guess that is why you would respond with "Or was he just going to mail them here via FedEx?"

You are a sharp tack Haggy, I can't compete with that.

So we invaded Iraq because Saddam didn't destroy his WWI antique mustard gas?

I'm glad you finally accepted your shortcomings.

glockmail
10-19-2007, 11:13 AM
@ manfrommaine: I'd also like to know where they got the technology to convert common industrial chemicals into WMDs. Wasn't all that technology supposed to have gone away by order of the UN?

Still waiting for an answer. :pee:

retiredman
10-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Still waiting for an answer. :pee:

are you suggesting that the ingenuity to figure out how to strap explosive to a chlorine cannister was supposed to have gone away by order of the UN?

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 11:58 AM
are you suggesting that the ingenuity to figure out how to strap explosive to a chlorine cannister was supposed to have gone away by order of the UN?

:laugh2:That's exactly what he's suggesting.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 12:04 PM
did the UN order them to forget how to pour a jar of vinegar into a bucket of bleach, too?

retiredman
10-19-2007, 07:01 PM
The technology is not that simple. Do you think that this type of weapon could have been developed under Saddam's regime in definace of the UN mandates?

I think that a weapon that used explosives and commercially available chlorine cannisters could have been developed by the local boy scout troop. What about blowing up a chlorine gas cannister is "not that simple"? What about blowing up a van full of fertilizer is " not that simple"?

what the fuck do you know about weapons anyhow? How the fuck do you know how simple the technology is or isn't? you're just a redneck ski bum with a penchant for young boys.

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 08:17 PM
what the fuck do you know about weapons anyhow? How the fuck do you know how simple the technology is or isn't? you're just a redneck ski bum with a penchant for young boys.

Unbelievable! Is there any reason at all that this pond scum is still permitted to dirty up the joint?

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:34 PM
what the fuck do you know about weapons anyhow? How the fuck do you know how simple the technology is or isn't?

You see MFM there it is, your condescending you know it all and everyone else knows jackshit attitude that you asked me to point out to you when you started crying like a schoolgirl bitch to me through pm begging me to back off of you.

What the fuck would you know about weaponry? Even if by some miracle you served in the Navy what exactly would you fucking know? All you guys basically have done since WWII is give Marines a lift and fired a few missles here and there, you guys haven't gotten close enough to real combat to get crabs off a whore brought to a lull between the fighting...........well i've forgotten about the boys they'd fly in from the mainland and land em on deck so you sailors.....and we all know about sailors...........could dine on browneye soup.

Go give an 11 yr old some contraceptives in Maine, will ya?

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 08:36 PM
and we all know about sailors...........could dine on browneye soup.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

retiredman
10-19-2007, 08:37 PM
You see MFM there it is, your condescending you know it all and everyone else knows jackshit attitude that you asked me to point out to you when you started crying like a schoolgirl bitch to me through pm begging me to back off of you.

What the fuck would you know about weaponry? Even if by some miracle you served in the Navy what exactly would you fucking know? All you guys basically have done since WWII is give Marines a lift and fired a few missles here and there, you guys haven't gotten close enough to real combat to get crabs off a whore brought to a lull between the fighting...........well i've forgotten about the boys they'd fly in from the mainland and land em on deck so you sailors.....and we all know about sailors...........could dine on browneye soup.

so...are you suggesting that the technology necessary to strap explosives on chlorine bottles IS really complex?

how about pouring a bottle of vinegar in a bucket of bleach? is THAT really akin to rocket science?

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:43 PM
so...are you suggesting that the technology necessary to strap explosives on chlorine bottles IS really complex?

how about pouring a bottle of vinegar in a bucket of bleach? is THAT really akin to rocket science?

Haven't followed that part, i'm addressing your fucking condescending attitude you punkass faggot liar. How about you address that shit bitch?

retiredman
10-19-2007, 08:46 PM
Haven't followed that part, i'm addressing your fucking condescending attitude you punkass faggot liar. How about you address that shit bitch?

when someone suggests that the technology required to explode a chlorine cannister is complex, it is hard to disagree without sounding condescending. wouldn't you agree?

For example, if you asserted that the moon was made of green cheese, how would you suggest I disabuse you of that notion that would not sound, to some, at least, condescending?

I am all ears.

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:49 PM
when someone suggests that the technology required to explode a chlorine cannister is complex, it is hard to disagree without sounding condescending. wouldn't you agree?

But how the fuck would you know? You never served and hunting woodcocks in Maine don't make you a weapons expert.

Scan the shit, I dare ya, scan it and prove me wrong.

jimnyc
10-19-2007, 08:49 PM

So you're way of replying to someone whom you disagree with is to imply they are involved with little boys? That's not condescending, that's plain sick.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 08:51 PM
I am sorry. I have let grudges that were started elsewhere continue here.

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:51 PM
So you're way of replying to someone whom you disagree with is to imply they are involved with little boys? That's not condescending, that's plain sick.

Little boys, sailors dining on pubic fromunda cheese, its all the same to MFM.

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 08:52 PM
I am sorry.

That's a fact we are all aware of.

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:52 PM
I am sorry. I have let grudges that were started elsewhere continue here.

Oh Christ! Grab your sack and man up for one freakin time in your life! Don't puss out!

retiredman
10-19-2007, 08:56 PM
But how the fuck would you know? You never served and hunting woodcocks in Maine don't make you a weapons expert.

Scan the shit, I dare ya, scan it and prove me wrong.

I have already stated that I have no intention of scanning any documents that contain any personal information of mine and posting them on the internet to prove shit to you. I have a wife and children. Do you really think I want to put them in the crosshairs to make a point with you?

Why don't you post a scanned copy of YOUR driver's license so that you can prove to me that you are not some pimply faced teenager? Why? because why would you want to expose your self to unimaginable risk merely to prove a point to some spectre on the internet?

you see...I really don't give a fuck whether you believe me or not. I know what I did. I know where I went to school. I know where I served. I really don't care one way or another if you believe me or not.

Is that clear?

Sir Evil
10-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Is that clear?

Go fuck yourself homo

Is that clear?

OCA
10-19-2007, 08:59 PM
I have already stated that I have no intention of scanning any documents that contain any personal information of mine and posting them on the internet to prove shit to you. I have a wife and children. Do you really think I want to put them in the crosshairs to make a point with you?

Why don't you post a scanned copy of YOUR driver's license so that you can prove to me that you are not some pimply faced teenager? Why? because why would you want to expose your self to unimaginable risk merely to prove a point to some spectre on the internet?

you see...I really don't give a fuck whether you believe me or not. I know what I did. I know where I went to school. I know where I served. I really don't care one way or another if you believe me or not.

Is that clear?

Maybe i'll go to Annapolis this weekend and check out the archives, not sure that you went to Annapolis but its worth a shot........now if I can just get that ip address..................give me some time.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Maybe i'll go to Annapolis this weekend and check out the archives, not sure that you went to Annapolis but its worth a shot........now if I can just get that ip address..................give me some time.

go for it. class of 72.

Abbey Marie
10-19-2007, 09:05 PM

Shoot, I was just in Annapolis on last weekend.

OCA
10-19-2007, 09:05 PM
go for it. class of 72.

Class of 72 my ass! In 72 you were smoking dope in a commune in Temecula, CA, thinking about getting the band back together. They don't take hippie dropouts into Annapolis.

Scan it, do it, you know you want to in order to shut me up. Do it, DO IT!:laugh2:

retiredman
10-19-2007, 09:06 PM
dream on. but do feel free to scan that copy of your driver's license.

OCA
10-19-2007, 09:08 PM
dream on. but do feel free to scan that copy of your driver's license.

I'll get right on it, won't be hard to make a copy and blackout all the sensitive info.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 09:13 PM
I'll get right on it, won't be hard to make a copy and blackout all the sensitive info.
then how would we know it was you?

conversely, if I were to block out all the sensitive information on my DD214, how would you know it was me, and not my neighbor's that I borrowed?

OCA
10-19-2007, 09:18 PM
then how would we know it was you?

conversely, if I were to block out all the sensitive information on my DD214, how would you know it was me, and not my neighbor's that I borrowed?

Correct, point acknowledged, I still think you never served and claim military service in order to give you some sort of imagined leg up on debating opponents.

Fell free to continue to think i'm a pimply teenager, if I am i'm the most chick scorinest teen to ever live.

retiredman
10-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Correct, point acknowledged, I still think you never served and claim military service in order to give you some sort of imagined leg up on debating opponents.

Fell free to continue to think i'm a pimply teenager, if I am i'm the most chick scorinest teen to ever live.

again...what can I say to disabuse you of this idea that I give a shit what you think about my service?

I have never touted my service in any attempt to get a leg up on anyone. I state my opinions and the basis for them. For example: I have some pretty solid opinions as to muslims, and I state, as my basis for those opinions, the fact that I lived with them for two years in Lebanon while serving with the UN. If you want to disagree with me, you would be well served to give me the basis for your disagreement.

Said1
10-19-2007, 09:32 PM
I actually believe him for some reason. Must be all the work I did with the homeless. :laugh2: