PDA

View Full Version : *Be A Christian, You Can Be President OF America: Muslim, Noway!*

chesswarsnow
02-12-2008, 08:16 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But seems like no dirt has really stuck on Obama.
2. His claim to be a Christian seems to have took.
3. If he back slides after becoming President, I think that's an *Impeachable* offense.
4. If its found out he is really a Muslim all the while, that's *Impeachable*.
5. *Dishonesty is Impeachable.*
6. If a huge skeleton falls from Obama's closet, I say we throw both back into it.
7. And replace him with whoever he picks as his VP.
8. Looks like he has gotten Hillary in a tail spin.
9. Ahhhh I love this year of politics.
10. Even thou the liberal media is running a liberal for the Republican Party.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Black Lance
02-12-2008, 02:25 PM
If Barack "Hussein" Obama can be a top contender for the Presidency, and another top contender was a Mormon, I think a Muslim would be fine so long as he distinguished himself from those "Muslims" of the "death to America" variety.

Pale Rider
02-12-2008, 02:30 PM
If Barack "Hussein" Obama can be a top contender for the Presidency, and another top contender was a Mormon, I think a Muslim would be fine so long as he distinguished himself from those "Muslims" of the "death to America" variety.

The "death to America" is the only kind of muslim there is. If they're not, then they're not a true muslim. muslims believe they must dominate the world, period. Not just America... THE WHOLE WORLD! And yes, it makes perfect sense why they'd want to infiltrate America and get one elected as President. Just think of all the sensitive information he'll have access to.

Black Lance
02-12-2008, 02:50 PM
The "death to America" is the only kind of muslim there is. If they're not, then they're not a true muslim. muslims believe they must dominate the world, period. Not just America... THE WHOLE WORLD! And yes, it makes perfect sense why they'd want to infiltrate America and get one elected as President. Just think of all the sensitive information he'll have access to.

Say what you want about "real Muslims", it's hard to ask "what would Muhammad do?" and come up with a clear answer. The reality of the modern world, however, is that most Muslims want to bring Islam to global dominance by the same method that Christians want to bring the world to Christ: by preaching, not by killing people.

Pale Rider
02-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Say what you want about "real Muslims", it's hard to ask "what would Muhammad do?" and come up with a clear answer. The reality of the modern world, however, is that most Muslims want to bring Islam to global dominance by the same method that Christians want to bring the world to Christ: by preaching, not by killing people.

You've got to be joking....

Monkeybone
02-12-2008, 03:00 PM
or is that the persona they wanna give off until they are the majority of that area? :tinfoil:

Abbey Marie
02-12-2008, 03:05 PM

If you really believe that, you may not be paying attention. Just look at the persecution going on in Indonesia, for one example. Not much "preaching" going on there.

Black Lance
02-12-2008, 03:18 PM
If you really believe that, you may not be paying attention. Just look at the persecution going on in Indonesia, for one example. Not much "preaching" going on there.

Well, I was thinking more in terms of the overall Muslim world. There are militant Muslims out there, and there are far more of these than militants of any other major global faith, but I do not think that your average Muslim is not intent on spreading Islam by the sword.

Abbey Marie
02-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Well, I was thinking more in terms of the overall Muslim world. There are militant Muslims out there, and there are far more of these than militants of any other major global faith, but I do not think that your average Muslim is not intent on spreading Islam by the sword.

I guess it's somewhat akin to saying the average German in WWII was not intent on destroying the Jews and promoting Aryan peoples. It may very well be true, but it's hard to tell when they are silent or even aiding the crazies.

Pale Rider
02-12-2008, 04:14 PM
I guess it's somewhat akin to saying the average German in WWII was not intent on destroying the Jews and promoting Aryan peoples. It may very well be true, but's hard to tell when they are silent or even aiding the crazies.

Case in point.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Abbey again.

chesswarsnow
02-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But the more I look at this years race.
2. I see a black man who is a democrat winning it all.
3. I see it as a positive thing if it happens.
4. There are many great black people in America.
5. And having a great black man as President, is only fair.
6. Share the power, let him take the helm.
7. I actually believe he is head and shoulders better than Hillary's best days.
8. And as of now, I can not get too excited about McCain, and I don't think anything will ever change that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

manu1959
02-12-2008, 11:32 PM
I guess it's somewhat akin to saying the average German in WWII was not intent on destroying the Jews and promoting Aryan peoples. It may very well be true, but it's hard to tell when they are silent or even aiding the crazies.

there were germans that fought against the nazis and "german americans" that fought in the us military.....

same is now true in the war against radical muslim terrorists.....

bullypulpit
02-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But seems like no dirt has really stuck on Obama.
2. His claim to be a Christian seems to have took.
3. If he back slides after becoming President, I think that's an *Impeachable* offense.
4. If its found out he is really a Muslim all the while, that's *Impeachable*.
5. *Dishonesty is Impeachable.*
6. If a huge skeleton falls from Obama's closet, I say we throw both back into it.
7. And replace him with whoever he picks as his VP.
8. Looks like he has gotten Hillary in a tail spin.
9. Ahhhh I love this year of politics.
10. Even thou the liberal media is running a liberal for the Republican Party.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What ARE you wasting bandwidth about? You and your fellow travelers just find the possibility of a an African-American in the White House as something other than a servant or a lackey like Condoleeza, intolerable. Your Klan robes are showing ya freak.

Abbey Marie
02-13-2008, 12:03 AM
there were germans that fought against the nazis and "german americans" that fought in the us military.....

same is now true in the war against radical muslim terrorists.....

Yes, I'm sure there was a small minority who did and I suppose do now. I am talking of the vast silent (or worse) majority.

Yurt
02-13-2008, 12:04 AM
What ARE you wasting bandwidth about? You and your fellow travelers just find the possibility of a an African-American in the White House as something other than a servant or a lackey like Condoleeza, intolerable. Your Klan robes are showing ya freak.

:lol:

http://img.tfd.com/wn/9E/69416-whacko.gif

therapy is good for you bp

Kathianne
02-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Probably the wrong forum, at the wrong time, but wtf:

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2008/02/blackfivenet--.html

Blackfive.net - "Converting Douchebags Into Military Supporters One Douchebag at a Time"
Posted By Blackfive

The boys wanted me to share this email we received from a reader. Thank you, Ian, for the email and your candor and support. You are hereby part of the family, and no longer a "douchebag":

So, I've got to start off with a confession.

I've been a douchebag for years.

Politically, on most fronts, I'm a liberal. Been so since high school. Big into reading...Edward Said, Noam Chomsky, etc. I've been a big critic of the government, and in my teen years was what I can only describe as "venomous". I was horrified by 9/11, but at the same time, totally against invading Afghanistan and even more vehemently against invading Iraq. I thought it was because I was well-read and understood better than most other folk the political dynamics involved.

Turns out it was because I was only half-read.

I protested. Protested Bush, protested the war especially. I kept up with the argument that I could still support the troops and protest the war at the same time, as I've always respect our nation's armed services. My selfish naivety proved my undoing.
<...>
Last week, I was talking with...[an] ex-navy [guy], with combat experience in the middle east. We talked for about an hour and a half. It led to a better understanding of how servicemembers view protesters, view their mission, and view the homefront. It led to me understanding that maybe we're not getting the whole story about why we should be over there, instead of why we shouldn't. The conversation also led me to do more research, and thanks to the internet, led me to Blackfive, which was promptly added to my RSS reader. I always look forward to going through the posts daily as I sit at my desk waiting for something to happen at work. And every day, I realize just how wrong I've been.

I'll never protest the war again. And I can't promise, but I'm pretty sure I can't ever claim a decent knowledge base on anything again. Consider this liberal humbled (and perhaps, not so liberal anymore).

I said all that to say this: thank you. Thank you for putting the information out there and helping me understand.

Thanks again,

manu1959
02-13-2008, 12:07 AM
Yes, I'm sure there was a small minority who did and I suppose do now. I am talking of the vast silent (or worse) majority.

the philipeens is mostly muslim and they fight against the islamic radicals.....there are thousands of muslims in the us military fighting against the islamic radicals.....there are tens of thousands of muslims in the iraqi army fighting aginst radical islam.....it would seem there are "peaceful" muslims ..... so as i keep saying it must be the evil people not the religion that is at fault...

Yurt
02-13-2008, 12:09 AM
the philipeens is mostly muslim and they fight against the islamic radicals.....there are thousands of muslims in the us military fighting against the islamic radicals.....there are tens of thousands of muslims in the iraqi army fighting aginst radical islam.....it would seem there are "peaceful" muslims ..... so as i keep saying it must be the evil people not the religion that is at fault...

many muslims believe those are not real muslims and they have become westernized or "moderate muslims" which are not true muslims and these moderates are watering down the religion to please their western masters...

hmmmmmm

Kathianne
02-13-2008, 12:10 AM
and you might be wrong?

manu1959
02-13-2008, 12:19 AM
and you might be wrong?

if i am wrong and all muslims are evil ..... then tell me why some muslims fight against radical isalmic factions .....

and if they are all evil and the religion itself one of evil should they all either be forcible converted or killed ..... you are talking about exterminating entire nations .....

Kathianne
02-13-2008, 12:23 AM
if i am wrong and all muslims are evil ..... then tell me why some muslims fight against radical isalmic factions .....

and if they are all evil and the religion itself one of evil should they all either be forcible converted or killed ..... you are talking about exterminating entire nations .....

then again, it may be the people that want something that isn't there. The religion may be violent, while many wish different?

manu1959
02-13-2008, 12:24 AM
many muslims believe those are not real muslims and they have become westernized or "moderate muslims" which are not true muslims and these moderates are watering down the religion to please their western masters...

hmmmmmm

well it would seem that you have pointed out that islam can be interpreted to be a religion of peace and can evolve ..... so once again it is the people that make a philosophy good or evil ......

double hmmmmmmmmmmmm

manu1959
02-13-2008, 12:27 AM
then again, it may be the people that want something that isn't there. The religion may be violent, while many wish different?

well it sure seems there are muslim that are fighting against the violent faction of islam to change that .....

but hey why wait for results lets just convert or kill every last muslim on the planet ..... why take chances .....

Kathianne
02-13-2008, 12:29 AM
well it sure seems there are muslim that are fighting against the violent faction of islam to change that .....

but hey why wait for results lets just convert or kill every last muslim on the planet ..... why take chances .....

I wouldn't go there, that's their stick.

manu1959
02-13-2008, 12:32 AM
I wouldn't go there, that's their stick.

not sure there is a choice......if islam by definition is violent and evil and wants to take over the world and can never become a religion of peace and or coexist with any other life philosophy..... then it has to be eliminated which means by force every muslim must be converted or killed....

hjmick
02-13-2008, 12:34 AM
not sure there is a choice......if islam by definition is violent and evil and wants to take over the world and can never become a religion of peace and or coexist with any other life philosophy..... then it has to be eliminated which means by force every muslim must be converted or killed....

Which essentially turns those who carry out a policy of this nature into those they wish to eliminate.

Kathianne
02-13-2008, 12:39 AM

What if it is as you say?

manu1959
02-13-2008, 12:43 AM
What if it is as you say?

then we can only hope those muslims that have evolved the religion and fight against the radical factions can spread that word......and that the modern world will educate the radicals.....odly enough nations that open themselves up to worl information seem to be folowing the new path and those that stay closed use "radical islam" to further their evil agenda.....

manu1959
02-13-2008, 12:45 AM
Which essentially turns those who carry out a policy of this nature into those they wish to eliminate.

i made the same comment a while back but since it would be in the name of good not evil makes it ok i guess .....

hjmick
02-13-2008, 12:46 AM
i made the same comment a while back but since it would be in the name of good not evil makes it ok i guess .....

That's what I get for jumping into a thread in the middle rather than reading the whole thing first...

Yurt
02-13-2008, 12:48 AM

do you support the death penalty?

manu1959
02-13-2008, 12:55 AM
That's what I get for jumping into a thread in the middle rather than reading the whole thing first...

no worries ... you took the short way round the barn.....

hjmick
02-13-2008, 12:56 AM
do you support the death penalty?

That's a good question. There was a time when I strongly supported the death penalty. I even believed executions should be televised, on Pay-Per-View, the money going to victims and victims groups. These days I am somewhat less enthusiastic in my support. While I do not believe it should be abolished, I am of the opinion that sentencing someone to death should hinge on absolute, irrefutable evidence. DNA comes immediately to mind. Otherwise life without parole works for me. My stongest feelings are for rapists and child molesters, if ever there were folks who shouldn't be allowed in civilized society, they're it, they deserve death. I still believe that, as long as it is a penalty, it should be used as well as televised.

Bottom line, some people just need killing.

Yurt
02-13-2008, 12:58 AM
That's a good question. There was a time when I strongly supported the death penalty. I even believed executions should be televised, on Pay-Per-View, the money going to victims and victims groups. These days I am somewhat less enthusiastic in my support. While I do not believe it should be abolished, I am of the opinion that sentencing someone to death should hinge on absolute, irrefutable evidence. DNA comes immediately to mind. Otherwise life without parole works for me. My stongest feelings are for rapists and child molesters, if ever there were folks who shouldn't be allowed in civilized society, they're it, they deserve death. I still believe that, as long as it is a penalty, it should be used as well as televised.

Bottom line, some people just need killing.

does that turn you into a murderer?

manu1959
02-13-2008, 01:02 AM

no because....if someone chooses to take all the rights of another person by killing them then they in turn should have all their rights taken from them.....

decissions have consquences....

hjmick
02-13-2008, 01:31 AM

Interesting question.

In the eyes of the law, no. In the eyes of God, I can not say as I do not believe. I don't think it makes one a murderer if they are carrying out the letter of the law.

PostmodernProphet
02-13-2008, 06:02 AM

????.....the predominant religion in the Philippines is Roman Catholic Christianity.....81%........though I do agree with you that those in Islam who support violence are a minority.....

bullypulpit
02-13-2008, 07:38 AM

hmmmmmm

It's just like any other religion when a cult of personality arises within it. Yeah, Islam has draws some really stupid conclusions, but so does Christianity...So does Judaism...or any other religion one would care to name.

Schisms develop when some twit claims to have had a personal talk with his/her favorite deity and, "<font color=red><b>SHAZZAM!</b></font>"...They're right and everyone else is wrong. In psychological parlance, that's psychosis and delusional behavior. But the folks who blindly follow this self-appointed prophet are equally culpable as they have surrendered their reasoning and will to these charlatans and monsters.

chesswarsnow
02-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think it may be time for you to get back on the meds.
2. And your stupid attack on *THE GREAT CWN* only further cements the fact you need help.
3. My acknowledgement of Obama's worthiness is sincere.
4. And further my point of view on their being many great black Americans is also, I have met and know more than a few.
5. The Republican Party was founded on equal rights of the black man, *Good ol Abe*.
6. I stand with Abe Lincoln, in his worst day, he was still far better than Obama, but Obama isn't bad, at all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas