PDA

View Full Version : New Members??????????

Nukeman
02-12-2008, 11:42 AM
I have to ask, of all the new members listed in the upper lt hand corner on the front page ONLY ONE HAS POSTED ANYTHING. What the hell is the deal? Do they just sign up and than go away ro are we too conservative leaning for the new people. I just dont understand why you would take the time to register and than not post.... Anyway just an observation.....:poke:

jimnyc
02-12-2008, 12:13 PM
I have to ask, of all the new members listed in the upper lt hand corner on the front page ONLY ONE HAS POSTED ANYTHING. What the hell is the deal? Do they just sign up and than go away ro are we too conservative leaning for the new people. I just dont understand why you would take the time to register and than not post.... Anyway just an observation.....:poke:

Many who register are under the mistaken belief when they first come to the board that they need to register in order to read the rest of the board. I never understood this either but it happens everywhere. On my old board, at one point I pruned members with zero posts because we had like 1500 members and about 700 of them that never posted.

Mr. P
02-12-2008, 12:28 PM
I know of one that is on that list now...they tried to post in introductions and got a "your not active yet" message or something like that.

hjmick
02-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Cowards the lot of them. Post you bastards! Post!