PDA

View Full Version : Hillary supporter: Some conservative whites too racist to vote for a black man

Little-Acorn
02-12-2008, 08:06 PM
The forces of Hillary are pulling out all the stops.

No need for any facts to back up the assertion, of course.

-------------------------------------

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23134717/

Clinton ally: Some whites 'not ready' for Obama

Pa. governor says that was a factor in his race against black candidate

updated 43 minutes ago

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Gov. Ed Rendell, one of Hillary Rodham Clinton's most visible supporters, said some white Pennsylvanians are likely to vote against her rival Barack Obama because he is black.

"You've got conservative whites here, and I think there are some whites who are probably not ready to vote for an African-American candidate," Rendell told the editorial board of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette in remarks that appeared in Tuesday's paper.

To buttress his point, Rendell cited his 2006 re-election campaign, in which he defeated Republican challenger Lynn Swann, the former Pittsburgh Steelers star, by a margin of more than 60 percent to less than 40 percent.

PostmodernProphet
02-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Hillary supporter: Some conservative whites too racist to vote for a black man

conservative white: Some Hillary supporters too racist to vote for a black man.......

5stringJeff
02-12-2008, 09:09 PM
And some men are too sexist to vote for a woman. So where does that leave the Dems?

manu1959
02-12-2008, 09:17 PM
And some men are too sexist to vote for a woman. So where does that leave the Dems?

kucinich's wife was hot i would have voted for him.....

Sitarro
02-12-2008, 09:18 PM
The forces of Hillary are pulling out all the stops.

No need for any facts to back up the assertion, of course.

-------------------------------------

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23134717/

Clinton ally: Some whites 'not ready' for Obama

Pa. governor says that was a factor in his race against black candidate

updated 43 minutes ago

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Gov. Ed Rendell, one of Hillary Rodham Clinton's most visible supporters, said some white Pennsylvanians are likely to vote against her rival Barack Obama because he is black.

"You've got conservative whites here, and I think there are some whites who are probably not ready to vote for an African-American candidate," Rendell told the editorial board of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette in remarks that appeared in Tuesday's paper.

To buttress his point, Rendell cited his 2006 re-election campaign, in which he defeated Republican challenger Lynn Swann, the former Pittsburgh Steelers star, by a margin of more than 60 percent to less than 40 percent.

He's right as far as I'm concerned, I want an American for my President, not someone pretending to be something other than Amercan. As far as a dark skinned American, I don't give a shit about the color of someone's skin. I would vote for Condoleeza Rice tomorrow

Trigg
02-13-2008, 10:03 AM
Well why would conservatives be voting for a black man???? He's running on the dem ticket, moron.

The only racists I see so far are the 8 out of 10 blacks who are voting for Obama.

Monkeybone
02-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Well why would conservatives be voting for a black man???? He's running on the dem ticket, moron.

The only racists I see so far are the 8 out of 10 blacks who are voting for Obama.

sometimes i wonder if they vote for him cuz they think that they are gonna get something special/what is coming to them.

Do they want whitey to look at their paychecks and go, "What the hell is a Reparation Tax?"

oooooooooooooooo!!! i went there!