PDA

View Full Version : Senator McCain Wins Virginia!

nevadamedic
02-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Story Highlights

NEW: Obama, McCain win Virginia, CNN projects
NEW: Polls close in Maryland at 9:30 p.m. ET
High turnout reported in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia
238 Democratic delegates, 119 total GOP delegates at stake

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/12/potomac.primaries/index.html

Awesome!!!!!!! Chalk another one up for the Senator!

5stringJeff
02-12-2008, 09:07 PM
It's took McCain a week to win a primary after his closest competitor dropped out? How proud you must be.

nevadamedic
02-12-2008, 09:43 PM
You mean after Senator McCain kicked his ass on Super Tuesday? He also won a primary in Washington and now Maryland, you should read before you talk out your ass.

5stringJeff
02-12-2008, 10:04 PM
He lost Kansas and Louisiana after Mitt Romney dropped out and the media crowned him Republican Nominee. And the WA caucuses don't mean anything. The primary, which is this Saturday, is what determines delegates.

nevadamedic
02-12-2008, 10:15 PM
He lost Kansas and Louisiana after Mitt Romney dropped out and the media crowned him Republican Nominee. And the WA caucuses don't mean anything. The primary, which is this Saturday, is what determines delegates.

It was still a win and you said he hadn't won since Romney dropped out. What you seemed to forget is that Senator McCain kicked his ass on Super Duper Tuesday and won well over twice the deligates as Romney.

Also like I said he had two big victories today actually make that three, CNN just said that he won Washington DC. That makes Washington, Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. that he has won since Super Duper Tuesday. People need to face the facts, he is the nominee we just need to get him on the same page as the majority of the Conservatives and fix the slanderous lies that his GOP opponents pushed during the race.

5stringJeff
02-12-2008, 10:24 PM
It was still a win and you said he hadn't won since Romney dropped out. What you seemed to forget is that Senator McCain kicked his ass on Super Duper Tuesday and won well over twice the deligates as Romney.

Also like I said he had two big victories today actually make that three, CNN just said that he won Washington DC. That makes Washington, Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. that he has won since Super Duper Tuesday. People need to face the facts, he is the nominee we just need to get him on the same page as the majority of the Conservatives and fix the slanderous lies that his GOP opponents pushed during the race.

My point is that McCain lost in Louisiana and Kansas, right after Romney dropped out and he was made the presumptive nominee. That's pretty embarrassing. It shows that conservatives distrust McCain - as they should.

nevadamedic
02-12-2008, 10:26 PM
My point is that McCain lost in Louisiana and Kansas, right after Romney dropped out and he was made the presumptive nominee. That's pretty embarrassing. It shows that conservatives distrust McCain - as they should.

People are bound to lose states. That doesn't say anything. Senator McCain is still winning the majority of the states and deligates and getting major Conservative Endorsements so that should really say something.

5stringJeff
02-12-2008, 10:29 PM
People need to face the facts, he is the nominee

People are bound to lose states. That doesn't say anything.

So "he is the nominee" but we should still expect him to lose states? What a strong candidate McCain is! :rolleyes:

Kathianne
02-12-2008, 10:31 PM
So "he is the nominee" but we should still expect him to lose states? What a strong candidate McCain is! :rolleyes:

unless something changes, Hillary or Barak are going to win. I understand that many think it's better than McCain should. I really understand it when his spokesman here is NM or Waterrescue what have you.

Yurt
02-12-2008, 10:33 PM
People are bound to lose states. That doesn't say anything. Senator McCain is still winning the majority of the states and deligates and getting major Conservative Endorsements so that should really say something.

why are you so proud of mcamnesty? i thought you stood for deporting the illegals

Kathianne
02-12-2008, 10:34 PM
why are you so proud of mcamnesty? i thought you stood for deporting the illegals

Sorry,while he may be a decent person, he stands for nothing.

02-13-2008, 03:53 AM
going to have to join the chorus here. Who cares? Everyone whose competitive has dropped out. and McCain is still barely winning.

He may become the nominee, that doesnt mean people are excited about it.

nevadamedic
02-13-2008, 04:42 AM
going to have to join the chorus here. Who cares? Everyone whose competitive has dropped out. and McCain is still barely winning.

He may become the nominee, that doesnt mean people are excited about it.

Some people are excited about it.

Sorry,while he may be a decent person, he stands for nothing.

Read the interview with President Bush on Senator McCain. He is a man of a lot of principal.

red states rule
02-13-2008, 06:11 AM

Read the interview with President Bush on Senator McCain. He is a man of a lot of principal.

McCain is going to lead the Republican party to a crushing defeat - and we will have to endure 4 years of a liberal President in the mold of Jimmy Carter

Not only will we have to endure a sinking economy, but the terrorists will be able to operate without the US government doing anything to stop them

Hillary/Obama (and McCain) are more interested in protecting their rights then capturing and killing them

I hope you are ready NV - you helped them to victory

02-13-2008, 01:03 PM

McCain needs more than three excited supporters

Trigg
02-13-2008, 02:20 PM

Bush has proven himself to be a drooling idiot in the past year. IMO the only reason he is calling for people to back McCain is because he wants a republican to win.

McCain is a lib and has more in common with Hillary and Obama than he does with conservatives. The only reason IMO that he has done so well is because the republican voters were split between Romney and Huckabee and he was getting the independent vote.

JackDaniels
02-13-2008, 03:05 PM
You Liberals are really doing a number on the Republican Party.

When are you idiots going to learn that John McCain is an anti-free speech, anti-tax cut LIBERAL?

red states rule
02-13-2008, 06:25 PM

When are you idiots going to learn that John McCain is an anti-free speech, anti-tax cut LIBERAL?

As they watch Obama take the oath of office

02-13-2008, 06:39 PM

who the heck are you talking to? Nevada was the only person on this board who supported McCain.

red states rule
02-13-2008, 06:40 PM
who the heck are you talking to? Nevada was the only person on this board who supported McCain.

But alot more voted for him. I think JD was talking about them

5stringJeff
02-13-2008, 07:50 PM

waterrescuedude2000 also supports McAmnesty.

5stringJeff
02-13-2008, 08:11 PM
He is a man of a lot of principal.

That would be "principle," or more precisely, "principles." Of course, those principles including stifling free speech, committing the US to a Hundred-Years War, and granting amnesty to illegal aliens.

Kathianne
02-13-2008, 08:13 PM
That would be "principle," or more precisely, "principles." Of course, those principles including stifling free speech, committing the US to a Hundred-Years War, and granting amnesty to illegal aliens.

LOL! Remember the principal is your 'pal.' Well not mine, but can't have everything! :laugh2:

nevadamedic
02-15-2008, 02:15 AM

That's not true and you know it. PMP, Waterrescue and a few other people did too.

red states rule
02-15-2008, 06:06 AM
That's not true and you know it. PMP, Waterrescue and a few other people did too.

Well that is 3 - my the McCain landslide is rolling right along

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:03 AM

I voted for Romney in the primary....I just objected to comments from those deluded enough to think McCain was a liberal.....I have no objection to calling my fellow conservatives fools when they deserve it.......

I will have no trouble supporting either Romney, McCain or Huckabee in the general election against either Hillary or Obama......

red states rule
02-15-2008, 07:06 AM
I voted for Romney in the primary....I just objected to comments from those deluded enough to think McCain was a liberal.....I have no objection to calling my fellow conservatives fools when they deserve it.......

I will have no trouble supporting either Romney, McCain or Huckabee in the general election against either Hillary or Obama......

Based on your posts, you seem to support amnesty and citizanship for illegals so I am not surprised you will have no problem supporting McCain

Do you also support closing GITMO and giving terrorists access to our Federal Courts?

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:16 AM
Based on your posts, you seem to support amnesty and citizanship for illegals so I am not surprised you will have no problem supporting McCain

there's one of those foolish statements now......

no, I don't support amnesty and citizenship for illegals.....I support the establishment of a workable visa program so there is no need for anyone to be illegal...they can all enter legally....under a system that is equipped to monitor all those who come in and go out.....just because you let someone come in and get a job doesn't mean you have to let them become a citizen....we keep the same track for citizenship we have always had.....

now tell me this....when did you "conservatives" decide that job protectionism was a conservative principle?........

red states rule
02-15-2008, 07:18 AM
there's one of those foolish statements now......

no, I don't support amnesty and citizenship for illegals.....I support the establishment of a workable visa program so there is no need for anyone to be illegal...they can all enter legally....under a system that is equipped to monitor all those who come in and go out.....just because you let someone come in and get a job doesn't mean you have to let them become a citizen....we keep the same track for citizenship we have always had.....

Are you saying McCain does NOT support amnesty? If that is true, you are drinking thr Kool Aid, you are using it as bath water

And as far as tracking them, yea, the government did a great job of tracking the 9-11 hijackers, and last I heard, the government has no idea where the holders of expired visas are

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:21 AM
Are you saying McCain does NOT support amnesty?

not at all....I am saying the idiots who have been running around shouting "no amnesty, no amnesty" like a chicken with it's head cut off are trying to convert the Republican party into a racist, job protectionist, isolationist camp....and I don't like it because none of those things are "conservative".....

And as far as tracking them, yea, the government did a great job of tracking the 9-11 hijackers

well say....do you think that may be why I am on record as saying we need a tamper proof identity card and sufficient manpower in the Department of Immigration to do the job right?

red states rule
02-15-2008, 07:23 AM
not at all....I am saying the idiots who have been running around shouting "no amnesty, no amnesty" like a chicken with it's head cut off are trying to convert the Republican party into a racist, job protectionist, isolationist camp....and I don't like it because none of those things are "conservative".....

First you say we are wrong for saying McCain is for amnesty

Then I ask you if McCain is NOT supporting amnesty and you reply not at all

Trying to have it both ways?

The minute you have to fall back on insults and playing the race card - you are losing the argument

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:27 AM
First you say we are wrong for saying McCain is for amnesty

I know this may be a challenge for you, Red....but try to keep a thought in your mind for all of five minutes, because it's only been that long since I posted it......I didn't say McCain isn't for amnesty....I said McCain isn't liberal......and then I pointed out that those who holler "no amnesty" aren't conservatives.....I'm not trying to have it both ways, but I AM intent on making sure you don't have it your way....I don't want people like you taking over the Republican party.......

red states rule
02-15-2008, 07:30 AM
I know this may be a challenge for you, Red....but try to keep a thought in your mind for all of five minutes, because it's only been that long since I posted it......I didn't say McCain isn't for amnesty....I said McCain isn't liberal......and then I pointed out that those who holler "no amnesty" aren't conservatives.....I'm not trying to have it both ways, but I AM intent on making sure you don't have it your way....I don't want people like you taking over the Republican party.......

One of the principals of conservativism is upholding the rule of law

Illegals have already broken the law by being here - and you want to reward them

Looking at McCain past positions - he is a liberal

Thanks for answering the GITMO question

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:37 AM
ah yes..."rule of law"......that thing which is to be applied to all foreigners who took our jobs, but not to anyone who offered them jobs.....

there is another rule of law which you seem to be ignoring....it's called "waiver"....the basic jist of it is this, if you deliberately wink at a violation of a contract, you can't turn around in the future and claim it's important....

so, which "rule of law" are you referring to.....

as for GITMO, no I don't think we should close it....we would just have to move the inmates to a GITMO2 somewhere else.....will I not vote for McCain because of that?.....no, that doesn't make him a liberal, any more than you putting "red state" in your name makes you a conservative......

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:39 AM
Looking at McCain past positions - he is a liberal

simply because he is more liberal than you?.... the entire Republican party is more liberal than you....I suspect the stone monument to Abraham Lincoln at Mt. Rushmore is more liberal than you......no, McCain is a conservative....

red states rule
02-15-2008, 07:41 AM
ah yes..."rule of law"......that thing which is to be applied to all foreigners who took our jobs, but not to anyone who offered them jobs.....

there is another rule of law which you seem to be ignoring....it's called "waiver"....the basic jist of it is this, if you deliberately wink at a violation of a contract, you can't turn around in the future and claim it's important....

so, which "rule of law" are you referring to.....

as for GITMO, no I don't think we should close it....we would just have to move the inmates to a GITMO2 somewhere else.....will I not vote for McCain because of that?.....no, that doesn't make him a liberal, any more than you putting "red state" in your name makes you a conservative......

Meanwhile McCain wants to not only grant amnesty to illegals, ilegals are getting SS benefits, in state tuition, free health care, and filling up our prisions

McCain also shut down free speech with his campaign finance reform

He supports the government pouring billion into changing the Earth's climate - but insists the US can't build a fence and secure our borders

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:41 AM
a photo of five things more liberal than RSR....

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/08/images/20020815_d081502-515h.jpg

red states rule
02-15-2008, 07:43 AM
My, you are really countering the facts about McCain

Stunning presentation

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:43 AM
McCain also shut down free speech with his campaign finance reform

I know, it sucks....I haven't been able to post a single thing to a message board since he did it.....

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:44 AM
My, you are really countering the facts about McCain

Stunning presentation

you don't deal in 'fact', you deal in hyperbole.......

red states rule
02-15-2008, 07:45 AM
I know, it sucks....I haven't been able to post a single thing to a message board since he did it.....

Lame dodge

Try getting together with some friends and you cant run an ad aganst him 30 days out from the election

You really are doing your best to duck the facts about McCain

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:48 AM
ilegals are getting SS benefits, in state tuition, free health care, and filling up our prisions

and that problem isn't solved because people like you wouldn't cooperate in the solution.....because of "amnesty, amnesty, oh the agony, amnesty"

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:49 AM
Lame dodge

ah, so pointing out the fact that your claim was an obvious exaggeration and meaningless hyperbole is only a "dodge".....perhaps I was too subtle then....let me be blunt.....your claim was an obvious exaggeration and meaningless hyperbole and as such commands derision, not answer......

red states rule
02-15-2008, 07:51 AM
The complete record of McCain for anyone who wants to read it

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/mark-levin-on-the-candidacy-of-john-mccain-2

red states rule
02-15-2008, 07:52 AM
and that problem isn't solved because people like you wouldn't cooperate in the solution.....because of "amnesty, amnesty, oh the agony, amnesty"

Illegals are deporting themselves on their own in McCains home state of AZ

Why?

Because the state passed tough enforcement laws on landlords who rent to them, and employers who hire them

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:56 AM
the "complete" record would have to include all those Senate votes that earned him a lifetime 82.5 rating from the American Conservative Union.....damned odd considering his fellow "liberals" like Hillary scored a 9.....

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 07:58 AM
Illegals are deporting themselves on their own in McCains home state of AZ

Why?

Because the state passed tough enforcement laws on landlords who rent to them, and employers who hire them

do you really think the problem is "solved"?........

red states rule
02-15-2008, 07:59 AM
the "complete" record would have to include all those Senate votes that earned him a lifetime 82.5 rating from the American Conservative Union.....damned odd considering his fellow "liberals" like Hillary scored a 9.....

We are talking about his actions with the Dems, how he caves on what he once stood for. He has poked his thmb in the eye of the conservative base on many occassions, and even his campaign manager said McCain does not need to reach out to the base

The love and glowing press coverage he has gotten from the liberal media will end very soon and John will be stunned

BTW, loved your comments on his liberal record

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 08:01 AM
We are talking about his actions with the Dems, how he caves on what he once stood for. He has poked his thmb in the eye of the conservative base on many occassions, and even his campaign manager said McCain does not need to reach out to the base

The love and glowing press coverage he has gotten from the liberal media will end very soon and John will be stunned

BTW, loved your comments on his liberal record

no, we began this by talking about how those who claim he is a liberal are fools.....and we have been illustrating that theory with your posts......

red states rule
02-15-2008, 08:02 AM
no, we began this by talking about how those who claim he is a liberal are fools.....and we have been illustrating that theory with your posts......

So far all you have done is toss out the insults and have made liitle attempt to counter McCains liberal record

Typical of his supporters who are telling us who oppose him to calm down or to shut up

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 08:06 AM
So far all you have done is toss out the insults and have made liitle attempt to counter McCains liberal record

people with "liberal records" don't score 82.5 from the American Conservative Union.....obviously since you would have given him a 9 instead, based on the same record you are a LOT more "conservative" than the American Conservative Union......after all, the record they looked at is the same record you are referring to......

red states rule
02-15-2008, 08:08 AM
McCain is losing the conservative vote - as well as he should

I wonder how his position of how to deal with terrorists is playing with the base?

snip

Joining with the most irresponsible voices in and out of government, McCain spent weeks, if not months, condemning the detention of alien unlawful combatants (a.k.a. terrorists) at Guantanamo Bay. Of course, the reason they are detained overseas and not within the United States goes back to the 1950 Supreme Court decision — Johnson v. Eisentrager. Justice Robert Jackson, writing for the Court, wrote, in part:

We are cited to no instance where a court in this or any other country where the writ [of habeas corpus] is known, has issued it on behalf of an alien enemy who, at no relevant time and in no stage of his capacity, has been within its territorial jurisdiction.

Since 2004, the Supreme Court has been irresponsibly chipping away at Eisentrager, but it still has some teeth. If a president were to bring the detainees to the United States our ability to interrogate them would be severely hampered as they would like be afforded the full array of due process rights that were never intended to apply to terrorists at a time of war. This is stunningly irresponsible.

Moreover, failing in his campaign to close Guantanamo Bay, McCain has led the effort to confer constitutional and international rights on the enemy where they now sit. And his muddled thinking as applies to interrogations — comparing water-boarding to torture (a rarely used technique that has, in fact, saved American lives according to our nation’s top intelligence official) makes it difficult for any interrogator to do his job without concern for his career and financial well-being, given the litigation and congressional hearings that are the favorite tactics of the antiwar Left.

How can it be said, therefore, that John McCain is the best of the lot to lead this war against terrorism when he appears to have no clue how to fight this enemy on home territory? And yet, that is precisely one of the reasons this enemy is different from past enemies.

red states rule
02-15-2008, 08:11 AM
Is this your idea of conservative positions?

snip

As mentioned earlier, the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill was among the most irresponsible and reckless budgetary and economic legislative efforts of all time. Moreover, McCain has repeatedly demanded that federal power be used to tame perfectly legitimate private enterprises, from energy and pharmaceutical companies, to media companies and anything else he considers “corrupt” or “the enemy” or what have you. And as I first noted here, McCain’s claim during recent debates that he opposed the 2001/2003 Bush tax cuts because Congress refused to cut spending is highly misleading. Time and again McCain resorted to class warfare propaganda, asserting that he opposed the tax cuts because they “favored the rich.”

He has embraced the same approach in the McCain-Kennedy-Edwards bill, a phony “patients’ bill of rights” that would essentially empower further the trial bar to sue insurance companies and other businesses involved in the provision of health care, including employers. And his “re-importation” of drugs position, which he claims will reduce the cost of prescriptions in our country, comes straight from Hillary Clinton’s heath-care task force. He would drive much needed research and development from those American companies that are inventing and producing most of the world’s life-saving and life-extending drugs.

McCain’s position on the environment is every bit as radical as any of the most liberal Democrats in the Senate. He would empower the federal government to regulate and tax the private sector in ways that it has never before. He is convinced that man is responsible for global warming, such as it is, and consequently the federal government must act to control man. McCain has proposed everything from a massive database of carbon emitters, capping carbon emissions, trading carbon emissions, taxing carbon emissions, and so forth.

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 08:13 AM
82.5, Red.....on a scale of 1-10, just how far to the right of the ACU are you.......

red states rule
02-15-2008, 08:14 AM
82.5, Red.....on a scale of 1-10, just how far to the right of the ACU are you.......

Is that all you have in the defense of the RINO?

At least NV tries to put up some defense of McCain

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 08:17 AM
I would say that recognizing that a group of very conservative people consider him one of the most conservative members of the senate and have said so publically every year since he was elected, is a pretty good defense against some lame-ass claim that he is as liberal as Hillary and Obama....

what puzzles me is your inability to do anything except cut and paste more and more hpyerbole......

red states rule
02-15-2008, 08:20 AM
I would say that recognizing that a group of very conservative people consider him one of the most conservative members of the senate and have said so publically every year since he was elected, is a pretty good defense against some lame-ass claim that he is as liberal as Hillary and Obama....

what puzzles me is your inability to anything except cut and paste more and more hpyerbole......

Thos econservative people are putting wining ahead of their principals. I have posted many examples of McCain siding with libs like Ted Kennedy and Feingold and selling out conservative principals

So far you have ingorned those facts, and fell back on McCain talking points

Why not discuss what McCain has said and done with liberal Dems?

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Thos econservative people are putting wining ahead of their principals.

really?.....funny then, that they did it years before the campaigning for this election began....no, I would say that the ones who are changing their views because they want to accomplish something politically are the ones pretending McCain is a liberal......folks like you.......

PostmodernProphet
02-15-2008, 08:57 AM
Why not discuss what McCain has said and done with liberal Dems?

because it doesn't mean shit in real life......let's talk about what Hillary or Obama will do with the liberal Dems for the next four to eight years if one of them gets elected.....that's the kind of thing you OUGHT to be discussing......

red states rule
02-16-2008, 05:29 AM
because it doesn't mean shit in real life......let's talk about what Hillary or Obama will do with the liberal Dems for the next four to eight years if one of them gets elected.....that's the kind of thing you OUGHT to be discussing......

We all know Hillary and Obama are liberals

You are ducking the many facts that show McCain is one to. Why is so hard for folks like you to admit you are more interested in winning an election and are willing to overlook McCaon's liberal leanings?

red states rule
02-16-2008, 05:30 AM
really?.....funny then, that they did it years before the campaigning for this election began....no, I would say that the ones who are changing their views because they want to accomplish something politically are the ones pretending McCain is a liberal......folks like you.......

Well I see where you have taken one every point I posted that shows MCcanin is a liberal

once I get thorught the insults you leveled at me for pointing them out, there is nothing else to read

So why not try debating McCain liberal policies for a change - or can you?

PostmodernProphet
02-16-2008, 07:26 AM
You are ducking the many facts that show McCain is one to.

I am ducking?.......I have posted his 85 rating about seven times now and you still haven't responded to any of them.......

red states rule
02-16-2008, 07:29 AM
I am ducking?.......I have posted his 85 rating about seven times now and you still haven't responded to any of them.......

Still not debating Mccains liberal stances - typical of Mccain supporters. Never get into discussions of the facts - just tell the rest of us whowe are worng, and bever provide any evidence

PostmodernProphet
02-16-2008, 07:51 AM
still not responding to the reality of McCain's conservative record......typical of YOU.......I am trying to give you a discussion of facts, Red, but you won't answer my questions.........

red states rule
02-16-2008, 07:54 AM
still not responding to the reality of McCain's conservative record......typical of YOU.......I am trying to give you a discussion of facts, Red, but you won't answer my questions.........

I have posted many of McCaon liberal stances and you have not said a peep about them

You have posted one things - his "score" and alot of insults - beside sthat you have defended nothing on McCains liberal policies

Here is another gemn from the McCain camp

McCain's Top Adviser Won't Campaign Against Obama Open Thread
By NB Staff | February 15, 2008 - 20:35 ET
ABC's "Political Radar" blog reported Wednesday (h/t NBer Gat New York, paragraph break removed for space):

On Wednesday, a top adviser to John McCain said more definitively than he has in the past that he will step down from the Arizona senator's presidential campaign if the presumed GOP nominee faces Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., in the general election..."I would simply be uncomfortable being in a campaign that would be inevitably attacking Barack Obama," said McCain adviser Mark McKinnon in an interview with NPR's "All Things Considered." "I think it would be uncomfortable for me, and I think it would be bad for the McCain campaign."

If you were McCain, would you fire this man immediately due to his obviously divided loyalties

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb-staff/2008/02/15/mccains-top-adviser-wont-fight-obama-open-thread

and

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/02/mccain-adviser.html

PostmodernProphet
02-16-2008, 01:05 PM

still waiting.....

red states rule
02-16-2008, 01:44 PM

still waiting.....

try being like NV and at least attempt to defend McCains liberal stances

PM him for talking points if you have to