PDA

View Full Version : Another shooting.

AFbombloader
02-13-2008, 02:23 AM
It seems too ofter we see on the news or read on the internet about another school shooting. Most times we just think about the horrorible act and go on with our lives. Here is another one that hit me closer to home. This is the JR High school I went to. It was a long time ago and we didn't worry about things like that in 1984. All I can say is sad,sad,sad.

OXNARD, Calif. — A 15-year-old boy was shot and wounded in a junior high school computer lab Tuesday and another eighth-grader was taken into custody, authorities said.

Worried parents gathered outside the 1,150-student E.O. Green Junior High School, which was locked down. Students were released classroom by classroom.

The wounded boy had improved since arriving at St. John's Regional Medical Center in extremely serious condition, police spokesman David Keith said. "We are guardedly optimistic he will make a recovery," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2008Feb12/0,4670,JuniorHighShooting,00.html

AF:salute:

hjmick
02-13-2008, 10:37 AM
Right here in my backyard. This may very well be the first shooting in a Ventura County school. Certainly the first I have heard of.

Dilloduck
02-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Right here in my backyard. This may very well be the first shooting in a Ventura County school. Certainly the first I have heard of.

Y'all need more guns ! :laugh2:

LiberalNation
02-13-2008, 06:39 PM
Sad news in this case.

Calif. school shooting victim, 15, dies

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080213/ap_on_re_us/junior_high_shooting;_ylt=Apil9klPGEn.p1bP0uglCgxv zwcF

02-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Our civilization is coming apart. I hate this...

waterrescuedude2000
02-14-2008, 03:31 AM
Y'all need more guns ! :laugh2:

We are talking about the communist state of California which has far too many
liberals and whack jobs running the state they would rather ban all guns and not let many people have a concealed weapons permit. I have a permit and am licensed to carry in 34 states. California not being one of them. My Glock isn't even legal in California because I have high capacity magazines. Which is legal where I am. But my magazines do say Restricted LE/GOVT only. But that doesn't matter where I am either they are the same magazines that you can buy in any gun store in Nevada. They are 15 round glock model 22 magazines.