PDA

View Full Version : Matthews: Obama Speech Caused 'Thrill Going Up My Leg'

stephanie
02-13-2008, 09:28 AM
:uhoh:someone said Chrissy had a Obasm...:coffee:

By Brad Wilmouth | February 13, 2008 - 03:37 ET
During MSNBC's live coverage of Tuesday's presidential primary elections, after the speeches of Barack Obama and John McCain had aired, Chris Matthews expressed his latest over the top admiration for Obama's speaking skills as the MSNBC anchor admitted that Obama's speech created a "thrill" in his leg: "It's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often." Minutes later, Brian Williams poked fun at Matthews' confession: "Let's talk about that feeling Chris gets up his leg when Obama talks ... That seems to be the headline of this half hour." (Transcript follows)

At about 10:13 p.m., right after McCain finished his speech, which came after Obama's speech, co-anchor Keith Olbermann remarked that, due to Obama's unusual speaking skills, it was a good idea for any other speaker to speak before the Illinois Democrat instead of after him. Matthews then expressed what he referred to as an "objective assessment" of Obama's speech:

I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event. He speaks about America in a way that has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with the feeling we have about our country. And that is an objective assessment.

After complimenting Obama for praising McCain's heroism, Matthews delivered a pessimistic assessment of McCain's situation as well as that of the Virginia Republican party:

But I just think that McCain's problem is he's over 70, he's standing there with John Warner, who's much older than him. He's standing with Tom Davis, who's retiring. He looks like an army in retreat in Virginia. That's what it looks like tonight. The Virginia Republican party used to own that state. They could elect people that are not particularly likable. They were able to do that in the past. Now they're having a hard time even fielding a candidate against Mark Warner.

Olbermann soon brought aboard Williams, who started off making fun of Matthews:

read the rest and comments...
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2008/02/13/matthews-obama-speech-caused-thrill-going-my-leg

krisy
02-13-2008, 09:35 AM
Chris Mathews and Keith O. have got to be two of the most annoying newscasters to have ever worked. I can't even look at Keith O.

Someone might want to warn Obama's wife about Chris' affections for him. :dance:

theHawk
02-13-2008, 09:41 AM
What are we voting for here? The next American Idol or the President?

Monkeybone
02-13-2008, 09:44 AM
the unedited report really read:
I felt this thrill going up my leg and a strangely arousing warmth accompanied it. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously.

theHawk:
What are we voting for here? The next American Idol or the President? :laugh2: that is great

glockmail
02-13-2008, 10:22 AM
So was he standing on his head when he pissed his pants?

Dilloduck
02-13-2008, 10:29 AM
So was he standing on his head when he pissed his pants?

LOL--that's how I determine who would make a good president. If I don't get a thrill rushing up my leg it's definately a no-go. :laugh2:

Yurt
02-13-2008, 10:33 AM
hitler gave stirring speeches too

just sayin

02-13-2008, 01:04 PM
What are we voting for here? The next American Idol or the President?

sadly, i think the next American Idol.

diuretic
02-13-2008, 08:20 PM
I know this is irrelevant and irreverent but....

Film editor Steel also revealed Mills, who lost her left leg below the knee in a motorbike accident in 1993, went wild with pleasure when he massaged her amputated limb.

He said: "Heather has a very unusual erogenous zone - her stump. I used to massage one particular area and it gave her an orgasm."

http://www.theage.com.au/news/people/heather-mills-the-insatiable-sex-maniac/2008/02/12/1202760248293.html