PDA

View Full Version : Congressional hearing with Clemens

jackass
02-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Anyone else watching this? I am leaning towards believing Clemens, mostly because McNamee just seems to be totally incredible. He always seems to be searching for the answers. Also, he has been shown to be a liar time and time again.

manu1959
02-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Anyone else watching this? I am leaning towards believing Clemens, mostly because McNamee just seems to be totally incredible. He always seems to be searching for the answers. Also, he has been shown to be a liar time and time again.

well he saved the syringes so if clemens dna is on them clemens is toast

jackass
02-13-2008, 01:30 PM
well he saved the syringes so if clemens dna is on them clemens is toast

Only if there is DNA AND HGA or steroids also. Even then. It could very easily be manufactured. Hell even I could do that.

What gets me questioning Clemens is Ansy Pettite's testimony. Thats disturbing.

nevadamedic
02-13-2008, 01:48 PM

I thought Conseco said that Clemens had used the hormone. Also Clemens had somone shoot his wife with the hormone before a bathingsuit photo shoot. Clemens is someone I have never trusted nor liked. I think this issue goes a lot deeper then Clemens though.

It seems there is a cloud over athletes and drug use latley. Between Professional Wrestling and Baseball and I am sure other sports, I just have not followed them. I know the list Martin posted of the wrestlers who have died due to drug use and it is disterbing. I have actually seen longer lists then that on this issue.

What all can Congress really do on this issue honestly? These hearing are just a waste of time and tax payers money. Not much can be accomplished from one.

gabosaurus
02-13-2008, 01:48 PM
Pettitte's testimony is totally disturbing. I don't believe McNamee or Clemens have a shred of credibility between them. Pettitte, I believe totally.

nevadamedic
02-13-2008, 01:50 PM
Only if there is DNA AND HGA or steroids also. Even then. It could very easily be manufactured. Hell even I could do that.

What gets me questioning Clemens is Ansy Pettite's testimony. Thats disturbing.

Goto www.cnn.com they have several new articles on this issue and some brand new headlines on it.

jackass
02-13-2008, 02:26 PM
What all can Congress really do on this issue honestly? These hearing are just a waste of time and tax payers money. Not much can be accomplished from one.

They can clean up baseball like they did in the 80's of cocaine. Lets face it. The outcome of this will show our youth whether its ok or not ok to use steroids.

nevadamedic
02-13-2008, 02:31 PM
They can clean up baseball like they did in the 80's of cocaine. Lets face it. The outcome of this will show our youth whether its ok or not ok to use steroids.

I doubt they will be able to clean it up, they still haven't been able to in Professional Wrestling.

Gaffer
02-13-2008, 02:55 PM
I doubt they will be able to clean it up, they still haven't been able to in Professional Wrestling.

Professional wrestling is not a sport. What they do does not effect the outcome of the events.

remie
02-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Macnamee is a proven and admitted liar....Clemens is not.....yet. What a waste of time and money.

nevadamedic
02-14-2008, 02:54 AM
Professional wrestling is not a sport. What they do does not effect the outcome of the events.

It is considered a sport. Just because it is fixed doesn't mean it's not a sport and these people are not athlete's. Also Vince McMahon has had to testify before the House and Senate before and recently and has had to provide documentation recently because of the Chris Beniot deal.

stephanie
02-14-2008, 03:27 AM
Am I the only one wondering???? Why do we need OUR GOVERMENT involved in this...

I guess they don't have enough to do, protecting us from terrorist, or the invasion coming at us on our southern boarder....

And if I have to look up those nostrails of Harry Waxmans any longer:eek:

jackass
02-14-2008, 07:00 AM
It is considered a sport. Just because it is fixed doesn't mean it's not a sport and these people are not athlete's. Also Vince McMahon has had to testify before the House and Senate before and recently and has had to provide documentation recently because of the Chris Beniot deal.

Actually its sports entertainment. I think thats a little different than an actual sport. I dodnt think anyone denies that that are athletes.

Clemens actually asked to be heard on this.

Abbey Marie
02-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Am I the only one wondering???? Why do we need OUR GOVERMENT involved in this...

I guess they don't have enough to do, protecting us from terrorist, or the invasion coming at us on our southern boarder....

And if I have to look up those nostrails of Harry Waxmans any longer:eek:

You and me both, Stephanie.

Has anyone looked up there for the missing WMD's?

Psychoblues
02-18-2008, 12:21 AM
Clemens is a doper, chooses to lie about it and still expects our youth to look up to his accomplishments and expect them for themselves. Some of you jerks are so shallow that you forget the children. Is dope your problem as well?

stephanie
02-18-2008, 01:31 AM
Clemens is a doper, chooses to lie about it and still expects our youth to look up to his accomplishments and expect them for themselves. Some of you jerks are so shallow that you forget the children. Is dope your problem as well?

If that's the friggin case, then they better go after rappers, actors, comadians, politicians, etc, etc, etc...

Now........who is shallow..:slap:

actsnoblemartin
02-18-2008, 02:02 AM
50 cent is one big steroid

:laugh2:

If that's the friggin case, then they better go after rappers, actors, comadians, politicians, etc, etc, etc...

Now........who is shallow..:slap:

Psychoblues
02-20-2008, 02:02 AM
Uhhhhh, staphy, the men were discussing athletes, performance enhancing drugs and the morality of it all. Have you anything to add to THAT conversation?

Abbey Marie
02-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Uhhhhh, staphy, the men were discussing athletes, performance enhancing drugs and the morality of it all. Have you anything to add to THAT conversation?

Psycho, do you think it is possible for you, just once, to stop following Stephanie around just to ridicule and insult her? And is it possible to muster up the politeness to call her by her name? This post is not your worst, but it is your latest in an endless sting, so here we are. I am more than tired of seeing this campaign you obviously have against her. It's just not funny anymore, if it ever was.

Psychoblues
02-22-2008, 01:53 AM
Dear Abbey,

You do not have to lie to make your point. I am not and have never followed staphy. I do, however, reply.

Psycho, do you think it is possible for you, just once, to stop following Stephanie around just to ridicule and insult her? And is it possible to muster up the politeness to call her by her name? This post is not your worst, but it is your latest in an endless sting, so here we are. I am more than tired of seeing this campaign you obviously have against her. It's just not funny anymore, if it ever was.

Do you still hate me?

nevadamedic
02-22-2008, 02:14 AM
Dear Abbey,

You do not have to lie to make your point. I am not and have never followed staphy. I do, however, reply.

Do you still hate me?

Your one tlak talk about lying. Next thing your going to say is that you were a professional baseball player too................

Psychoblues
02-22-2008, 02:42 AM
Did you get that shit from the same place you got all of your other shit?

Your one tlak talk about lying. Next thing your going to say is that you were a professional baseball player too................

I'd ask for a refund if I were you.

krisy
03-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Now Rog has the FBI investigating him.

Just plain stupid