PDA

View Full Version : Democrates trying to cheat???

Trigg
02-13-2008, 01:52 PM
Seems the DNC is thinking about counting the delegates from Florida and Michigan. Some may remember that Hillary won those states.

I wonder where TM is when you need her, someone needs to follow up to make sure everyone plays by the rules, even the dems.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashsc.htm

As former Presidential candidates we both know that, whether we liked them or not, we adhered to the rules set forth by the Democratic party to select its nominee for president. For example, I would have much preferred starting the nominating process with caucuses and primaries in South Carolina and Washington D.C. than Iowa and New Hampshire. Nonetheless, I knew the rules, abided by them, and ultimately accepted the consequences. Changing the rules in the middle of a presidential contest is patently unfair both to the candidates (including Senator Edwards) and to Democratic voters everywhere.

Some have said that not seating delegations from Florida and Michigan disenfranchises Democratic voters -- especially African American voters -- from those two states. That claim, if true, should have been made many months ago before the decision was made to strip these states of their delegates, and, once the decision was made, it should have been vigorously objected to and contested by those who felt it disenfranchised voters. To raise that claim now smacks of politics in its form most raw and undercuts the moral authority behind such an argument.

02-13-2008, 01:54 PM
its what Hillary was planning the entire time.

nevadamedic
02-13-2008, 01:58 PM
its what Hillary was planning the entire time.

As long as Hillary wins I don't care. She would not stand a chance in the General election. Like Rush says we need to do everything we can to get her the nomination.

Nukeman
02-13-2008, 02:13 PM
As long as Hillary wins I don't care. She would not stand a chance in the General election. Like Rush says we need to do everything we can to get her the nomination.No you don't do "whatever" you can. You DON'T break the law to do it than you would be no better than most dems think you are. You also don't condone them breaking the law either because once again YOU would be no better....:poke:

Immanuel
02-13-2008, 02:17 PM
No you don't do "whatever" you can. You DON'T break the law to do it than you would be no better than most dems think you are. You also don't condone them breaking the law either because once again YOU would be no better....:poke:

No, you drop hints and then turn a deaf ear to their plans. That way when they do it, you can claim to have had nothing to do with it.

:poke:

Immie

02-13-2008, 02:39 PM
As long as Hillary wins I don't care. She would not stand a chance in the General election. Like Rush says we need to do everything we can to get her the nomination.

First you want to get McCain, elected, now Hillary. Seriously... Nevada you really need to realize this is going to screw our nation.