PDA

View Full Version : 'Conventional Wisdom' Bites The Dust

Kathianne
02-13-2008, 07:59 PM
http://tcsdaily.com/article.aspx?id=021308A

Conventional Wisdom Wrong Again... and Again and Again
By Alan W. Dowd : 13 Feb 2008

goppsychic

If the 2008 primary season has taught us anything, it's that the conventional wisdom is not to be trusted....

This has been the weirdest and most depressing election cycle in my lifetime.

5stringJeff
02-13-2008, 08:05 PM
This has been the weirdest and most depressing election cycle in my lifetime.

No kidding. None of the "major" candidates inspired. If Ron Paul indeeds drops his run after the GOP nomination, I'll be voting either Libertarian or Constitution Party.

Kathianne
02-13-2008, 08:12 PM
No kidding. None of the "major" candidates inspired. If Ron Paul indeeds drops his run after the GOP nomination, I'll be voting either Libertarian or Constitution Party.

I know. We seriously disagree regarding RP, though not ideas. I'm still forming my decision, though I'm leaning differently. We all do what we think is best.

5stringJeff
02-13-2008, 08:20 PM
I know. We seriously disagree regarding RP, though not ideas. I'm still forming my decision, though I'm leaning differently. We all do what we think is best.

The Constitution Party holds its convention April 26-28. The Libertarians hold theirs May 22-26. I'll make up my mind between them sometime in June, most likely.

Kathianne
02-13-2008, 08:22 PM
The Constitution Party holds its convention April 26-28. The Libertarians hold theirs May 22-26. I'll make up my mind between them sometime in June, most likely.

Both have appeal ideologically.