PDA

View Full Version : Leaving tomorrow...

jackass
02-14-2008, 11:18 AM
For northern Virginia. We are visiting my wifes family and I will be stopping at my old warehouse to see about moving back. Tomorrow night my wife, brother, his fiancee, her brother and his g/f and I , will be dining out at Roys in Baltimore for Valentines Day/ her b-day. We will spend the night at a hotel and then hit the Baltimore Aquarium before heading back to her parents. We will be home late Monday night.
My wife has no idea of any of the plans, which has been rather difficult because she hates surprises and has been trying to figure out what we are doing.

Sir Evil
02-14-2008, 11:35 AM
For northern Virginia. We are visiting my wifes family and I will be stopping at my old warehouse to see about moving back. Tomorrow night my wife, brother, his fiancee, her brother and his g/f and I , will be dining out at Roys in Baltimore for Valentines Day/ her b-day. We will spend the night at a hotel and then hit the Baltimore Aquarium before heading back to her parents. We will be home late Monday night.
My wife has no idea of any of the plans, which has been rather difficult because she hates surprises and has been trying to figure out what we are doing.

Have fun Jackass!

Mr. P
02-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Oh boy, you better tell her somethin so she can pack the right stuff! They're funny bout that stuff. :poke::laugh2:

dan
02-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh boy, you better tell her somethin so she can pack the right stuff! They're funny bout that stuff. :poke::laugh2:

Tell her to pack a cocktail dress, a snorkel, and a ski mask, just to throw her off the scent. :D

Have fun! Try not to trash us South Carolinians too much!

Abbey Marie
02-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Sounds great, J. If you're driving, wave to me from 95!

JohnDoe
02-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Oh boy, you better tell her somethin so she can pack the right stuff! They're funny bout that stuff. :poke::laugh2:ABSOLUTELY! :laugh2:

jackass
02-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Ya know its funny...she is totally freaked out about it. She doesnt give me any credit though. At one point she asked if it was something nasty...well I just had to run with that, so all week long I have been telling her to pack some latex and whips....hahahaha.

JohnDoe
02-14-2008, 03:41 PM
Ya know its funny...she is totally freaked out about it. She doesnt give me any credit though. At one point she asked if it was something nasty...well I just had to run with that, so all week long I have been telling her to pack some latex and whips....hahahaha.hahahahahahaha! well, it sounds like you are having a fun time with the whole surprise!

have a wonderful time and may you be guided spiritually with your move back to the area!

jd

jackass
02-14-2008, 03:46 PM
I am. She told me I can take my gf instead!! Hahaha. Thanks JD!! :)