PDA

View Full Version : Clay's first Music video

darin
02-22-2007, 08:32 AM
Finally - Congrats Clay! You look great! Catchy Tune!

Sorta gay - don't show your kids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

The ClayTaurus
02-22-2007, 09:45 AM
So scared.

darin
02-22-2007, 09:49 AM
So scared.

Yet strangely drawn?

The ClayTaurus
02-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Yet strangely drawn?No. *shudder*

Sitarro
02-22-2007, 01:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

Kind of single minded butt what talent..........:uhoh: :puke: :puke3:

If he wants to marry a white guy are people being racist or homophobic if they are against it....it's just such a confusing world today.:tinfoil:

Abbey Marie
02-22-2007, 05:05 PM
I'm so confused. What What was the point of the burning cross?

The ClayTaurus
02-22-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm so confused. What What was the point of the burning cross?Your first reaction after watching that video is to find a point or purpose? Or even connecting theme? :laugh:

Abbey Marie
02-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Your first reaction after watching that video is to find a point or purpose? Or even connecting theme? :laugh:

No, actually, my first reaction was along the lines of "Ewwww".

My second reaction was to ask that question.

So, do you have an answer?

The ClayTaurus
02-22-2007, 05:10 PM
No, actually, my first reaction was along the lines of "Ewwww".

My second reaction was to ask that question.

So, do you have an answer?42. :)

Been keeping up with House at all? I'm way behind.

Abbey Marie
02-22-2007, 05:18 PM
42. :)

Been keeping up with House at all? I'm way behind.

Yes. It's been fun this year as usual.

In addition to the usual great medical story lines, Cutty (sp?) is looking very attractive this year, and there are implications that House is interested in her.

The ClayTaurus
02-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Yes. It's been fun this year as usual.

In addition to the usual great medical story lines, Cutty (sp?) is looking very attractive this year, and there are implications that House is interested in her.I thought the police officer story line was sloppily ended. You?

It seems to happen every season, House has some all-encompassing PITA that the writers seem to paint themselves into a corner, and then one episode they're like Up! Not a problem anymore! And then you don't hear a word about it the rest of the season.

Abbey Marie
02-22-2007, 05:26 PM
I thought the police officer story line was sloppily ended. You?

It seems to happen every season, House has some all-encompassing PITA that the writers seem to paint themselves into a corner, and then one episode they're like Up! Not a problem anymore! And then you don't hear a word about it the rest of the season.

I agree about the Detective. Tons of build-up, and a very pat ending. It's still one of the best shows on TV, IMO.

The ClayTaurus
02-22-2007, 06:01 PM
I agree about the Detective. Tons of build-up, and a very pat ending. It's still one of the best shows on TV, IMO.I am hoping that we start to see them experiment a little. 3 years of the same old routine begins to get, well, routine.

You're right though, it's one of the best out there.

Abbey Marie
02-22-2007, 06:05 PM
I am hoping that we start to see them experiment a little. 3 years of the same old routine begins to get, well, routine.

You're right though, it's one of the best out there.

In addition to House, 24 and NCIS, I've gone uncharacteristically chick-show, and now watch Men In Trees too. It's like Northern Exposure, but with more 'relationship" story lines. Probably not your kind of show.

darin
02-22-2007, 06:14 PM
This thread was better when it was about Clay being a singing, gay black man.

Abbey Marie
02-22-2007, 06:22 PM
This thread was better when it was about Clay being a singing, gay black man.

Are you saying I went off-topic again? I think I need a 24 -hour ban to think about my sins!

The ClayTaurus
02-22-2007, 06:32 PM
In addition to House, 24 and NCIS, I've gone uncharacteristically chick-show, and now watch Men In Trees too. It's like Northern Exposure, but with more 'relationship" story lines. Probably not your kind of show.My 'rents LOVE Northern Exposure, but my mom is a big yooper so it makes sense.

I've been living a suprisingly tv-free life of recent, so I'm pretty bad at knowing what's out there.

The ClayTaurus
02-22-2007, 06:32 PM
This thread was better when it was about Clay being a singing, gay black man.We'll still let you fantacize. :boobies: No worries. :gay:

darin
02-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Are you saying I went off-topic again? I think I meed a 24 -hour ban to think about my sins!

How about a 'spankin'

:D

:wank2:

:D

jackass
02-22-2007, 07:29 PM
:eek:

:eek:

Nienna
02-22-2007, 07:39 PM

SORTA?????

Ewww.

Abbey Marie
02-22-2007, 08:10 PM
My 'rents LOVE Northern Exposure, but my mom is a big yooper so it makes sense.

I've been living a suprisingly tv-free life of recent, so I'm pretty bad at knowing what's out there.

yooper?

glockmail
02-22-2007, 08:33 PM
This thread was better when it was about Clay being a singing, gay black man. Cl_Taurus can't sing. Nor is he black. :laugh2: