PDA

View Full Version : Who killed Kennedy

LiberalNation
02-22-2007, 08:45 AM
I can't decide, there are a lot of theries out there.

Merlin
02-22-2007, 09:19 AM
I don't know who it was, maybe none of these, but if you think he acted alone, you have your head in the sand.

darin
02-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Two things wrong with the poll: No options to vote for

George W. Bush
Chuck Norris
Global Warming

Hobbit
02-22-2007, 12:56 PM
I don't know who it was, maybe none of these, but if you think he acted alone, you have your head in the sand.

If you mean, by acting alone, that he came up with the idea and did it of his own volition, then perhaps, but he was the only shooter. He was a marine, and any green recruit fresh out of boot camp could have pulled off that shot, not to mention that he had plenty of time to squeeze off three shots from a bolt action.

Hagbard Celine
02-22-2007, 01:01 PM

George W. Bush
Chuck Norris
Global Warming

haha :2up:

trobinett
02-22-2007, 01:15 PM
All the above EXCEPT Oswald.

Oh, and I've never bought into the single shooter theory either.

The fatal shot actually came from the front of the motorcade NOT the rear.

The MAGIC bullet theory is just so much government BULL SHIT!

The motorcycle cops ran TOWARD the grassy knoll, cause that's the DIRECTION the shots came from.

I could go on, but I think you know where I stand.

Merlin
02-22-2007, 01:24 PM
If you mean, by acting alone, that he came up with the idea and did it of his own volition, then perhaps, but he was the only shooter. He was a marine, and any green recruit fresh out of boot camp could have pulled off that shot, not to mention that he had plenty of time to squeeze off three shots from a bolt action.

You may be right about him being the only shooter. If so, he was better than good. From 1958-1962 I was about the 3rd best shooter in the U.S.M.C. with the M-1 and that was a semi-auto. I can say for sure I couldn't have made those 3 shots. I sure wish he would have taken a different route in life and used his shooting skills in other ways. There is none better in this old world.

02-22-2007, 01:26 PM
I think there is a good reason to suspect Johnson. Kennedy was losing the election. If he loses Johnson never gets his chance to run again...

darin
02-22-2007, 01:28 PM
The motorcycle cops ran TOWARD the grassy knoll, cause that's the DIRECTION the shots came from.

How the hell would he know? Maybe he was running for cover?

trobinett
02-22-2007, 01:29 PM
I think there is a good reason to suspect Johnson. Kennedy was losing the election. If he loses Johnson never gets his chance to run again...

Johnson can't run for President, if the President he's serving as Vice-President for, loses the upcoming election?

That's weird!

Hobbit
02-22-2007, 01:49 PM
You may be right about him being the only shooter. If so, he was better than good. From 1958-1962 I was about the 3rd best shooter in the U.S.M.C. with the M-1 and that was a semi-auto. I can say for sure I couldn't have made those 3 shots. I sure wish he would have taken a different route in life and used his shooting skills in other ways. There is none better in this old world.

Eh, so maybe I was wrong about the distance. He did get sharpshooter on his rifle qualification. As far as bolt action rifles, I've used a KAR98, which has a similar action to the one Oswald used. In the 8 seconds he had, it's technically possible to get off 4 shots, and more than enough time to get off 3 if you aim.

The fatal shot actually came from the front of the motorcade NOT the rear.

I suppose you're referring to the fact that Kennedy's head went backward when he was hit? It's called the 'jet effect.' The bullet's energy on a rifle like that isn't dispersed on the person's head. It punches a small hole in the skull and the brain is soft. However, when the bullet comes out the other side, it carries a lot of brain with it, causing an effect similar to a jet engine. You can see this in action on this video, from Penn & Teller's show "Bullshit!". The plastic wrapped around the melon is to simulate the skull, and was specificaly designed to offer the same resistance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1J3-QxFBQA

Notice how the melon moves towards the direction the shot was fired from, not away.

Mr. P
02-22-2007, 02:13 PM
My suspects:

1. The mafia, JFK and his brother Bobby the Attorney General had begun cracking down on them, don’t forget Bobby was also assassinated in 68 (was it?).
2. The Mob, daddy had lots of connections from the illegal liqueur days, some say the Mob is what got John elected.
3. Cuba (maybe) which had connections with the Mob.
4. The USSR which had connections to Cuba and had just endured a blockade of their child Cuba by JFK.
5. LHO had connections to the USSR.
6. The Mob again, Jack Rudy had some connections to them.

As far as one shooter..I too was a competitive shooter similar to Merlin, but as a civilian.
No way I could have squeezed off 3 shots accurately in that time frame from a bolt action rifle..

I don’t think LBJ had a thing to do with it. Nor do I buy that it was LHO all alone.

PS..where is Jimmy Hoffa?

LiberalNation
02-22-2007, 04:12 PM
Some also think the MIC had something to do with it because Kennedy was against war. Or the Klan because he was so pro-civil rights.

Either way he was a targeted man.

Gaffer
02-22-2007, 07:28 PM
I don't know about the Marines but the army has three catagories of shooter.

Marksman (barely qualifies)

Sharpshooter (good)

Expert ( can hit just about anything)

I think there were two shooters and oswald was one and was set up as the patsy. I'm inclined to go with the mafia theory myself.

manu1959
02-22-2007, 07:33 PM
how come no one thinks jackie put a hit on him for cheating on her?

anyone ever google her maiden name.....

Mr. P
02-22-2007, 07:37 PM
how come no one thinks jackie put a hit on him for cheating on her?

anyone ever google her maiden name.....

French, right? Boudwa(sp) or something..

Anyway what would have been her motive? Besides being a pissed off wife?
Ummmm maybe that's enough..:laugh2:

jackass
02-22-2007, 07:46 PM
I agree with Mr. P. The mafia is said to have gotten him elected and then when he turned on them and began to crack down on organized crime...well that wasnt smart if it is true.

manu1959
02-22-2007, 07:46 PM
French, right? Boudwa(sp) or something..

Anyway what would have been her motive? Besides being a pissed off wife?
Ummmm maybe that's enough..:laugh2:

bouvier

glockmail
02-22-2007, 08:39 PM
I think there is a good reason to suspect Johnson. Kennedy was losing the election. If he loses Johnson never gets his chance to run again...http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/150107ciaman.htm

Here's the BANNED History Channel video. Very damning towards LBJ. I always suspected he had a hand in it. Watch it.

Just like Jesse Jackson had a hand in MLK's death.

Yurt
02-22-2007, 09:39 PM

George W. Bush
Chuck Norris Global Warming

Good try, but... You are so wrong man, it was your third option. Sheesh :poke: Why do you think the "Norris" is still around and "kicking?" Huh? He is on to something, I know it. The range of skills is truly mind boggling, I would need a week to walk it through.

Gunny
02-22-2007, 09:39 PM
I don't know about the Marines but the army has three catagories of shooter.

Marksman (barely qualifies)

Sharpshooter (good)

Expert ( can hit just about anything)

I think there were two shooters and oswald was one and was set up as the patsy. I'm inclined to go with the mafia theory myself.

The Marines has the same three division. Difference being, Marines are required to qualify with the service weapon at 200, 300, and 500 meters.

From Oswald's position, and the distance, any Marine who COULDN'T have made the shot should be ashamed of himself.

Gaffer
02-22-2007, 10:41 PM
The Marines has the same three division. Difference being, Marines are required to qualify with the service weapon at 200, 300, and 500 meters.

From Oswald's position, and the distance, any Marine who COULDN'T have made the shot should be ashamed of himself.

Army is the same. I shot expert with the M14 M16 and 45. If he was a sharpshooter he was not that good a shot. But then the media probably got that wrong like everything else they report. Even back then. And then he was out of the marines for how long? I don't recall reading anything about his target practicing or anything and you know to keep that edge you have to get practice in periodically. The knowledge stays with you but your accuracy will suffer.

Nienna
02-22-2007, 10:53 PM
I read somewhere that there was more information known on this, but it is sealed until the last of that Kennedy family (That would be Caroline) has passed away.

manu1959
02-22-2007, 10:55 PM
I read somewhere that there was more information known on this, but it is sealed until the last of that Kennedy family (That would be Caroline) has passed away.

yep......teddy is pretty much embalmed :laugh2:

Gunny
02-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Army is the same. I shot expert with the M14 M16 and 45. If he was a sharpshooter he was not that good a shot. But then the media probably got that wrong like everything else they report. Even back then. And then he was out of the marines for how long? I don't recall reading anything about his target practicing or anything and you know to keep that edge you have to get practice in periodically. The knowledge stays with you but your accuracy will suffer.

Sharpshooter in the Marines is no joke. Used to be, on the yard-range (as opposed to metric), 190-209 was Marksman. 210-219 was Sharpshooter. Anything over 220 (out of 250) is Expert. You have to be closer to Expert than bare-minimum to get Sharpshooter.

None of which really trains an individual to fire a Mannlicher-Carcano bolt-action rifle at a moving target at 200+ ft. He had a 4X scope and fired from a rest at a car moving 11 mph. Not that difficult, IMO.

Gaffer
02-22-2007, 11:12 PM

They originally sealed the records for 50 years, but changed it about ten years ago. They want everyone involved dead and gone before they open up the real facts.

Gunny
02-22-2007, 11:21 PM
They originally sealed the records for 50 years, but changed it about ten years ago. They want everyone involved dead and gone before they open up the real facts.

I watched this special on the History Channel about a month ago. It pretty-much debunked every conspiracy myth associated with the Kennedy assassination.

One of the things they said was the cause of the conspiracy theory mentality is that we, as a people, just cannot handle the fact that something so random can actually happen, so we delude ourselves into thinking there has to be "more."

No amount of evidence, nor lack thereof, is going to change people's minds about it.

I'm a believer in the lone gunman theory. Lee Harvey Oswald, for whatever reason his warped little mind came up with, popped the President. No REAL evidence supports any other theory, and I HAVE looked at them all.

Just my opinion, FWIW.

Merlin
02-23-2007, 12:45 AM

I can tell its been a while since I've looked at the Marine Corp news. I didn't even know they called it meters instead of yards now. I wouldn't know what a meter was if it jumped out at me anyway. Yes, we had marksman, sharpshooter, and expert. Like you said, we had to qualify at 200, 300, and 500 yards. We shot match at 300, 500, and 1000 yards. I was one of the best in the Corp and range coach was one of my positions, and I have boxes of trophies, but I'm sure not ashamed to say that I couldn't have made those 3 shots he made. Maybe made them, but not accurately.

glockmail
02-23-2007, 08:46 AM

From Oswald's position, and the distance, any Marine who COULDN'T have made the shot should be ashamed of himself. But how do you 'splain the thumbprint on the box near the winder?

Gunny
02-24-2007, 08:46 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/150107ciaman.htm

Here's the BANNED History Channel video. Very damning towards LBJ. I always suspected he had a hand in it. Watch it.

:smoke:

Gunny
02-24-2007, 08:53 AM
I can tell its been a while since I've looked at the Marine Corp news. I didn't even know they called it meters instead of yards now. I wouldn't know what a meter was if it jumped out at me anyway. Yes, we had marksman, sharpshooter, and expert. Like you said, we had to qualify at 200, 300, and 500 yards. We shot match at 300, 500, and 1000 yards. I was one of the best in the Corp and range coach was one of my positions, and I have boxes of trophies, but I'm sure not ashamed to say that I couldn't have made those 3 shots he made. Maybe made them, but not accurately.

The rifle range at Edson Range, Camp Pendleton, is a metric range. 500 meters is roughly equal to 560 yards. IIRC, the scores required on the metric range are 186 MM, 206-215 SS, and 217-250 Ex. The rest of the ranges as far as I know are "KD" (known distance) -- yards.

If you were a match shooter, I think you're low-rate yourself. On the aforementioned history channel special, a guy recreates the shots. Easily.

Gunny
02-24-2007, 08:54 AM
But how do you 'splain the thumbprint on the box near the winder?

You tried this on the other board. The thumbprint you allude to doesn't exist.

Mr. P
02-24-2007, 09:42 AM

Very interesting!

mrg666
02-24-2007, 09:57 AM

over the years various documentaries have pointed at a second shooter in the bushes and many many other theories

Merlin
02-24-2007, 10:20 AM
The rifle range at Edson Range, Camp Pendleton, is a metric range. 500 meters is roughly equal to 560 yards. IIRC, the scores required on the metric range are 186 MM, 206-215 SS, and 217-250 Ex. The rest of the ranges as far as I know are "KD" (known distance) -- yards.

If you were a match shooter, I think you're low-rate yourself. On the aforementioned history channel special, a guy recreates the shots. Easily.

I saw that one where he shot a watermelon in a moving limousine. Too tough for me. I coached at Camp Margarita at camp Pendleton from Feb. 60 until Feb 61. Then I went to Moffett Field as an M.P. The only thing I shot there was skeet with a 12 gauge. One of my most memorial moments was in 1960 when I fired 248 for record. One of the perks when you fired 3 years expert, you get a bar that goes on (added to) the expert badge. If you have it and stand inspection, nobody takes your rifle. It's just a courtesy. The barrel could be full of mud and nobody would know it. I filed all that in the old memory bank under "Good Old Days".

Mr. P
02-24-2007, 12:15 PM

I've watched every part of this now...WOW is all I can say!

(get the whole list and watch it all)!

Mr. P
02-24-2007, 12:26 PM

Not what I saw, maybe I didn't see the same vid. They one I saw was CBS report. Only one shooter had three hits the others managed two hits..They failed to mention which part of the silhouette they hit though. They did note that this is the only test conducted with the target moving, the rest had been stationary.

Gaffer
02-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Not what I saw, maybe I didn't see the same vid. They one I saw was CBS report. Only one shooter had three hits the others managed two hits..They failed to mention which part of the silhouette they hit though. They did note that this is the only test conducted with the target moving, the rest had been stationary.

As I said how much practice had oswald been doing before the shooting? It's fine for a shooter that shoots at a range regularly to do something like that. But oswald had been out of the Marines for years and probably not doing any practice shooting during that time. Had he zeroed the weapon beforehand? I question his ability with the weapon used.

The first shot would have been his best aimed shot, while the next two would have been more rushed and therefore less accurate. Especially if he hadn't practice for a while.

Mr. P
02-24-2007, 02:53 PM
As I said how much practice had oswald been doing before the shooting? It's fine for a shooter that shoots at a range regularly to do something like that. But oswald had been out of the Marines for years and probably not doing any practice shooting during that time. Had he zeroed the weapon beforehand? I question his ability with the weapon used.

The first shot would have been his best aimed shot, while the next two would have been more rushed and therefore less accurate. Especially if he hadn't practice for a while.

I agree, Gaffer. Add in the presure, bolt action, distance and increased speed of the car after the first or second shot..then I just can't buy the one shooter thing.

Gunny
02-25-2007, 10:40 AM

I don't know how much practice Oswald got, but from everything I've seen, he was a gun nut, so he probably shot on a reguarl basis. I used to go one or two times a week myself.

200-something-feet with a 4X scope is pretty-much like swatting a fly.

Gunny
02-25-2007, 10:47 AM

The conspiracy theories abound, and I couldn't possible keep track of them all, or nor remember how each and every one was debunked.

Given the scenario, there really isn't room for more than one shooter. Even if you have only two shooters, you get at least 4-6 shots, not three, and coming from different directions. As you add shooters, the shots and directions increase.

The most obvious fact to me was stated by a then-KGB agent who later defected: He said it was preposterous to think anyone truly capable of espionage/assasination above the kindergarten level would use a fruitloop like Oswald, and Jack Ruby was a known loudmouth and nutjob himself, so he definitely would be out.

And I hold the same opinion of this conspiracy theory that I do most others ... if you get two Americans together to form conspiracy, one of them will sell out the other.

glockmail
02-25-2007, 06:45 PM
You tried this on the other board. The thumbprint you allude to doesn't exist. Sure it does. Its an accomplice with ties to LBJ.

Gunny
02-25-2007, 08:27 PM
Sure it does. Its an accomplice with ties to LBJ.

Ummm.... no, and I provided you with a link to the actual evidence. It didn't just magically disappear and revert back to your initial lack of supported information simply because we changed boards.

glockmail
02-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Ummm.... no, and I provided you with a link to the actual evidence. It didn't just magically disappear and revert back to your initial lack of supported information simply because we changed boards. I don't remember seeing said link. Seriously.

Gunny
02-25-2007, 09:06 PM
I don't remember seeing said link. Seriously.

That's okay. You don't have to sign on to USMB to view the thread. I'm sure it's still there.

glockmail
02-25-2007, 09:11 PM
That's okay. You don't have to sign on to USMB to view the thread. I'm sure it's still there. But I can't do a search there. Help a buddy out? :salute:

Gunny
02-25-2007, 09:22 PM
But I can't do a search there. Help a buddy out? :salute:

http://www.jfk-assassination.de/warren/wcr/page141.php

For your info, I didn't do a search or log in. I just went to the thread and copied the link. It got moved to the Education and History Forum after I guess the Conspiracy Theory forum went bye-bye.

LiberalNation
02-25-2007, 09:26 PM
I think it was prolly Johnson with the backing of the MIC, top military brass, and the CIA. A huge conspiracy but nothing will probably ever be proven one way or the other to satisfy everyone.

Gunny
02-25-2007, 09:30 PM
I think it was prolly Johnson with the backing of the MIC, top military brass, and the CIA. A huge conspiracy but nothing will probably ever be proven one way or the other to satisfy everyone.

The most obvious problem with that thinking is you're talking hundreds if not thousands of people involved in a conspiracy to murder the President of the US. All it takes is for one to say no, and the more you ask, the more oyu increase the odds of that happening. Not to mention a conspiracy that huge would have had one-or-more people selling out.

Lastly, no real professional conspiracy is going to include a nutjob like Oswald and a self-agrandizing knucklehead like Ruby.

glockmail
02-25-2007, 09:42 PM
http://www.jfk-assassination.de/warren/wcr/page141.php

For your info, I didn't do a search or log in. I just went to the thread and copied the link. It got moved to the Education and History Forum after I guess the Conspiracy Theory forum went bye-bye.

This is merely a page from the official report. Herbert Hoover and LBJ had complete control over the Warren Commission.

The HC documentary that was banned states that out of all the fingerprints found, one was not identified and was placed in the national archives. In 1998 it was found to match Mac Wallace, a convicted murderer. This is described in the last 2 minutes of segment 4.

Humor me Gunny- watch that 4th segment.

Hobbit
02-25-2007, 09:55 PM
The most obvious problem with that thinking is you're talking hundreds if not thousands of people involved in a conspiracy to murder the President of the US. All it takes is for one to say no, and the more you ask, the more oyu increase the odds of that happening. Not to mention a conspiracy that huge would have had one-or-more people selling out.

Lastly, no real professional conspiracy is going to include a nutjob like Oswald and a self-agrandizing knucklehead like Ruby.

I agree. If the fed couldn't keep Watergate under wraps, then how could they possibly keep the Kennedy assassination a secret?

Gunny
02-25-2007, 10:00 PM
This is merely a page from the official report. Herbert Hoover and LBJ had complete control over the Warren Commission.

The HC documentary that was banned states that out of all the fingerprints found, one was not identified and was placed in the national archives. In 1998 it was found to match Mac Wallace, a convicted murderer. This is described in the last 2 minutes of segment 4.

Humor me Gunny- watch that 4th segment.

How about you chew on this ...

How can fingerprints be found on a cardboard box years later, when cardboard absorbs them and they don't last, when at the time, only Oswald's were found on the box? Yet they matched it up 25 years after the fact?

I don't see it.

Gunny
02-25-2007, 10:01 PM
I agree. If the fed couldn't keep Watergate under wraps, then how could they possibly keep the Kennedy assassination a secret?

Shoot, they couldn't keep secret phone wiretaps secret.:laugh2:

Mr. P
02-25-2007, 10:10 PM

Maybe cuz it was done by 'real' bad guys? You know, the ones that lead a bad guy life.

Gunny
02-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Maybe cuz it was done by 'real' bad guys? You know, the ones that lead a bad guy life.

And will sell out their mothers in half-a-heartbeat in a plea bargain.

glockmail
02-26-2007, 08:12 AM

Two words: Jedgar Hoover. He had complete control of the investigation and he hated JFK.

glockmail
02-26-2007, 08:13 AM
How about you chew on this ...

How can fingerprints be found on a cardboard box years later, when cardboard absorbs them and they don't last, when at the time, only Oswald's were found on the box? Yet they matched it up 25 years after the fact?

I don't see it.

They were found and documented at the same time as Oswald's. The facsimile has been in the National Archives all this time.

Gunny
02-26-2007, 10:14 PM
They were found and documented at the same time as Oswald's. The facsimile has been in the National Archives all this time.

Bullshit.

You actually believe this bullshit?

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKwallaceM.htm

Tsk tsk ...

glockmail
02-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Yes I do. You can tell a lot about what people are thinking by looking at their reactions and mannerisms in certain situations. For that reason I've always suspected LBJ. The evidence that I've seen supports my intuition, much more than the government accepted theory of the crime.

Mr. P
02-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Yes I do. You can tell a lot about what people are thinking by looking at their reactions and mannerisms in certain situations. For that reason I've always suspected LBJ. The evidence that I've seen supports my intuition, much more than the government accepted theory of the crime.

There has always been something about LBJs mannerisms when he was sworn in that bugged me. I can’t put my finger on it really. He seemed way to eager maybe?

Gunny
02-27-2007, 09:29 PM

It's bullshit unsupported by any real fact. Simple as that.

You suspect LBJ because you presume "you can tell a lot about what people are thinking by looking at their reactions and mannerisms in certain situations."

On January 23, 1973, the day LBJ died, how old were YOU? I'm just curious because I'd bet dollars to donuts you weren't even alive when died, much less when he lived to observe his "reactions and mannerisms in certain situations.

The evidence you've seen that supports LBJ's guilt is not supported by fact.

The Warren Commission Report; however, dovetails with actual facts and evidence.

So basically, you'd rather believe an unsupported conspiracy theory than actual fact. 'Bout says it all.

Gunny
02-27-2007, 09:33 PM
There has always been something about LBJs mannerisms when he was sworn in that bugged me. I can’t put my finger on it really. He seemed way to eager maybe?

Y'know, I'm not adverse to an alternate theory. I've seen, read or heard just about all of them, to include the LBJ theory.

When one is presented that is supported by fact and irrefutable evidence moreso than the Warren Commission Report, I'll support that. But I'm not going to support an alternate theory just because the simple truth is just too hard to accept.

Mr. P
02-27-2007, 09:51 PM
Y'know, I'm not adverse to an alternate theory. I've seen, read or heard just about all of them, to include the LBJ theory.

When one is presented that is supported by fact and irrefutable evidence moreso than the Warren Commission Report, I'll support that. But I'm not going to support an alternate theory just because the simple truth is just too hard to accept.

Me either, truth is I don't think any of em are 100% correct. Least of all the Warren Commision which we don't have all the findings on yet.

Gunny
02-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Me either, truth is I don't think any of em are 100% correct. Least of all the Warren Commision which we don't have all the findings on yet.

I think we have all we're going to get, and that we have the basic truth.

What if LBJ had NOT formed the Warren Commission? He'd be accused of a cover-up. He did form the Warren Commission, and he gets accused of orchestrating a cover-up.

The Warren Commission presented a report that basically fit all the facts and evidence. Too easy. Couldn't be.

Every other theory presents one-sided facts, twisted facts, and omits certain facts, or in the absence of fact, just fabricates them. All have 8" howitzer-size holes in them.

The fact is, without a documented, sworn confession by Lee Harvey Oswald, there will be no definitive answer; which, is unacceptable to Americans. Obviously, an investigation based on the sequence of events, facts and evidence isn't good enough. We want a smoking gun, and were deprived.

glockmail
02-27-2007, 10:14 PM
It's bullshit unsupported by any real fact. Simple as that.

You suspect LBJ because you presume "you can tell a lot about what people are thinking by looking at their reactions and mannerisms in certain situations."

On January 23, 1973, the day LBJ died, how old were YOU? I'm just curious because I'd bet dollars to donuts you weren't even alive when died, much less when he lived to observe his "reactions and mannerisms in certain situations.

The evidence you've seen that supports LBJ's guilt is not supported by fact.

The Warren Commission Report; however, dovetails with actual facts and evidence.

So basically, you'd rather believe an unsupported conspiracy theory than actual fact. 'Bout says it all.

1. The facts are clear and you seem to want to ignore them.
2. The images that I see today on videos are unchanged since I first saw them in the 60’s and early 70’s.
3. The Warren report relies on evidence completely controlled by Hoover and Johnson.

glockmail
02-27-2007, 10:16 PM
The fact is, without a documented, sworn confession by Lee Harvey Oswald, there will be no definitive answer; ..... Jack Ruby took care of that, courtesy of LBJ and the Texas Democrat machine.

Gunny
02-27-2007, 10:34 PM
1. The facts are clear and you seem to want to ignore them.
2. The images that I see today on videos are unchanged since I first saw them in the 60’s and early 70’s.
3. The Warren report relies on evidence completely controlled by Hoover and Johnson.

1. You have presented no clear fact for me TO ignore.

2. YOu watch videos of LBJ? That's just too wierd. However, there was nothing all that odd about his mannerisms.
3. That is another absurd, and unsupportable alelgation.

Mr. P
02-27-2007, 10:42 PM
Gunny, did you watch all the history channel video posted one page one?

Gunny
02-27-2007, 10:57 PM

I've seen all the History Channel videos on the Lincoln Assassination. Read several books on the subject as well.

The only thing I didn't watch was the Oliver Stone movie "JFK;" which, many people nowadays is a true story and not just more Oliver Stone BS.

I've sean, read, or heard pretty-much every conspiracy theory on the topic dreamed up. They all fall short, IMO.

Mr. P
02-27-2007, 11:06 PM
I've seen all the History Channel videos on the Lincoln Assassination. Read several books on the subject as well.

The only thing I didn't watch was the Oliver Stone movie "JFK;" which, many people nowadays is a true story and not just more Oliver Stone BS.

I've sean, read, or heard pretty-much every conspiracy theory on the topic dreamed up. They all fall short, IMO.

Sorry it was page two post 19. I'd never seen this..maybe cuz it was banned?
Or was it? Donno.

Gunny
02-27-2007, 11:15 PM
Or was it? Donno.

Where was it supposedly banned, and who said it was?

I've seen some of the wildest conspiracy theories on History Channel videos. I can't imagine that they would ban one.

Gunny
02-27-2007, 11:18 PM
Or was it? Donno.

Must be this one.

The LBJ conspiracy theory renewed.

glockmail
02-28-2007, 06:49 AM

I've seen all the History Channel videos on the Lincoln Assassination. Read several books on the subject as well. .....

So the answer to Mr. P. would be no.

Why the slight of hand?

glockmail
02-28-2007, 07:03 AM
Or was it? Donno.

Not the first to be banned. Here's another (unrelated).

Never underestimate the power of our guv'mint to cover their asses.

Gunny
02-28-2007, 06:18 PM
So the answer to Mr. P. would be no.

Why the slight of hand?

The answer would be if the History Channel showed it, I watched it.

I'd just as soon watch the 9/11 Conspiracy bullshit again as this tripe. One's about as credible as the other.

Doniston
03-06-2007, 03:20 PM

When one is presented that is supported by fact and irrefutable evidence moreso than the Warren Commission Report, I'll support that. But I'm not going to support an alternate theory just because the simple truth is just too hard to accept. I answered Johnson, and it is true, but it wasn't Lindon B. It was Lady-bird and her cronies. She was also the defacto President. LBJ wasn't smart enough.

Doniston
03-06-2007, 03:34 PM
I watched this special on the History Channel about a month ago. It pretty-much debunked every conspiracy myth associated with the Kennedy assassination.

One of the things they said was the cause of the conspiracy theory mentality is that we, as a people, just cannot handle the fact that something so random can actually happen, so we delude ourselves into thinking there has to be "more."

No amount of evidence, nor lack thereof, is going to change people's minds about it.

I'm a believer in the lone gunman theory. Lee Harvey Oswald, for whatever reason his warped little mind came up with, popped the President. No REAL evidence supports any other theory, and I HAVE looked at them all.

Oh really???? how about the fact that a peice of Kennedy's Skull popped out from the "BACK" of his head, and was found later?

This couldn't happen unless he was shot from the front.

glockmail
03-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Oh really???? how about the fact that a peice of Kennedy's Skull popped out from the "BACK" of his head, and was found later?

That was explained earlier with the exploding watermellon video. Welcome Doniston, did we meet earlier at USpoliticsOnline? I got banned from there too.

Doniston
03-06-2007, 06:34 PM
That was explained earlier with the exploding watermellon video. Welcome Doniston, did we meet earlier at USpoliticsOnline? I got banned from there too.

the watermellon theory exploded. and was found wanting.

yep, we did, and I wondered of you were "you" HEH HEH I'm still posting there.

glockmail
03-06-2007, 07:11 PM
the watermellon theory exploded. and was found wanting.

yep, we did, and I wondered of you were "you" HEH HEH I'm still posting there.

Those assholes have me banned, first by reviewing all my posts before posting, then by erasing my password and ignoring requests for a new one. Do me a favor and tell the head board nazi there to eat shit and die, but not before he anal fucks himself up the ass with a wood rasp.

Sorry if y'all have tender ears, but my Irish is only tempered by my German.

Doniston
03-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Those assholes have me banned, first by reviewing all my posts before posting, then by erasing my password and ignoring requests for a new one. Do me a favor and tell the head board nazi there to eat shit and die, but not before he anal fucks himself up the ass with a wood rasp.

Sorry if y'all have tender ears, but my Irish is only tempered by my German. Kraut is always more sour than cabbage. Comprende ti???

Gunny
03-06-2007, 09:09 PM

Incorrect. The head could whiplash either forward or backward, and the fragments could fly wherever if he was shot from front or back.

Obviously your knowledge of ballistics is surpassed only by your knowledge of LBJ.

Abbey Marie
03-07-2007, 12:04 AM
For anyone who doesn't think the Mafia was behind it, how do you explain the actions of Jack Ruby, who had known mob connections?

glockmail
03-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Kraut is always more sour than cabbage. Comprende ti??? I'm thinking more like beer and potatoes.

Doniston
03-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Incorrect. The head could whiplash either forward or backward, and the fragments could fly wherever if he was shot from front or back.

Obviously your knowledge of ballistics is surpassed only by your knowledge of LBJ.

Apparently yop u haven't paid attention to the situation, I have followed it from the Gitgo, and his head whiplashing is not involved.

You apparently are another of those who have the facility of reading facts beteen the lines, that are not really there. I have gone over and over this on several different forums going back to the now defunct CNN forums. I don't intend to go over it again with a beginner.

Doniston
03-07-2007, 03:20 PM
For anyone who doesn't think the Mafia was behind it, how do you explain the actions of Jack Ruby, who had known mob connections? So also had Ladybird, hence the connection.

glockmail
03-07-2007, 08:16 PM
I see you STILL haven't figured out the quote button, Donny old boy.

Doniston
03-07-2007, 08:24 PM
I see you STILL haven't figured out the quote button, Donny old boy. I just checked back on my past three posts (with quotes) and I saw nothing wrong. Am I not holding my mouth right to suit you????

Mr. P
03-07-2007, 08:27 PM
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

glockmail
03-07-2007, 08:29 PM
I just checked back on my past three posts (with quotes) and I saw nothing wrong. Am I not holding my mouth right to suit you????

Speak all you want, old friend. See post 85.

MtnBiker
03-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I fixed the quotes, now you guys can resume debating the issue of the thread.

Doniston
03-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Speak all you want, old friend. See post 85. Ok, I just checked it AGAIN. what's wrong with it???

MtnBiker
03-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Ok, I just checked it AGAIN. what's wrong with it???

It appeared that you quoted yourself when actually it was a quote from Gunny, there were about 3 different quotes on that page that were wrong, including one from Gunny. I fixed them, carry on.

glockmail
03-07-2007, 09:06 PM
It appeared that you quoted yourself when actually it was a quote from Gunny, there were about 3 different quotes on that page that were wrong, including one from Gunny. I fixed them, carry on. Shit, man. How's they guy gonna learn?

Doniston
03-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Shit, man. How's they guy gonna learn? I would have preferred to SEE what I had done wrong.

Gunny
03-07-2007, 10:10 PM
For anyone who doesn't think the Mafia was behind it, how do you explain the actions of Jack Ruby, who had known mob connections?

Ruby's alleged mob connections were coincidental. Again, NO ONE is going to trust a self-agrandizing blabbermouth to be part of a conspiracy.

Gunny
03-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Apparently yop u haven't paid attention to the situation, I have followed it from the Gitgo, and his head whiplashing is not involved.

You apparently are another of those who have the facility of reading facts beteen the lines, that are not really there. I have gone over and over this on several different forums going back to the now defunct CNN forums. I don't intend to go over it again with a beginner.

That fact? Please point out which fact(s) I have posted that are not supported by actual evidence.

Then substantiate your fucking fairy tale with some actual FACT. And posting rubbish from conspiracy theory websites is NOT fact.

And when you can meet neither request, STFU.

Gunny
03-07-2007, 10:15 PM
So also had Ladybird, hence the connection.

Evidence please.

glockmail
03-08-2007, 07:07 AM
I would have preferred to SEE what I had done wrong.

I think you are inadvertently erasing the brackets. Just a guess, as I have done it myself, and it is easy to do, especially if you are editing the enclosed quote for brevity.

glockmail
03-08-2007, 07:08 AM
Ruby's alleged mob connections were coincidental. Again, NO ONE is going to trust a self-agrandizing blabbermouth to be part of a conspiracy. Maybe that was his cover.

Gunny
03-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Maybe that was his cover.

:lame2:

As I've already said, maybe the obvious is just too simple.

I guess Ruby was clairvoyent as well? Since he had enough foresight to establish his cover as an egotistical, delusional loudmouth LONG before Kennedy was ever thought of for President?