http://www.breitbart.tv/html/48184.html

Notice how Wolf Blitzer somewhat defended Conservatives

manu1959
02-16-2008, 01:55 PM
who is charles barkley....

krisy
02-16-2008, 01:57 PM

NBA basketball player,or was. I'm not sure if he is still playing,nor do I care. What a jerk.

manu1959
02-16-2008, 02:04 PM
NBA basketball player,or was. I'm not sure if he is still playing,nor do I care. What a jerk.

interesting .... where did he get his degree in political science .....

Hobbit
02-16-2008, 02:52 PM
He is a rather famous basketball player...and a gigantic jackass.

retiredman
02-16-2008, 03:02 PM
I recommend the book "God's Politics" by Jim Wallis... and excellent treatment of religion and politics.

NATO AIR
02-16-2008, 04:54 PM
I respect Charles because he'll tell anybody off, from the liberals to the conservatives. Obviously though, on this matter, he's off base. Then again... some of these so-called conservatives are quite un-Christian in both their behavior and their policies....

manu1959
02-16-2008, 05:42 PM
I respect Charles because he'll tell anybody off, from the liberals to the conservatives. Obviously though, on this matter, he's off base. Then again... some of these so-called conservatives are quite un-Christian in both their behavior and their policies....

are conservatives required to be christian....

02-16-2008, 06:18 PM
are conservatives required to be christian....

Nope.

And quite honestly I dont care if he thinks im Christian or not. I know that I am and God does. And that's what's important to me.

actsnoblemartin
02-16-2008, 11:50 PM

Why should i care what some athlete thinks about politics.

This man has said racist statements against whites by the way

He is just another loud mouth who doesnt know what he is talking about

JohnDoe
02-17-2008, 12:20 AM
a piece of shit, black racist, whiny faggot liberal, who should keep his cum catcher shut

No one gives a fuck what some over the hill washed up fat fuck thinks of politics.

Go dunk a ball, bald fag.

hey charles, :fu:
Martin? That was so uncalled for...a waste of time for me to read anyway, someone who really doesn't take pleasure in reading vulgar trash talk....at least not unless it was enticed or something. I know i don't count and am just one poster here on this site, and you are welcomed to all of your free speech and all of that... so don't think i am trying to censure you or something...ok?

I just had to say something about my dislike for it though...cuz....well cuz i just had to! hahahahahaha! I guess i needed my free speech time too!!!! :laugh2:

jd

gabosaurus
02-17-2008, 12:23 AM
Opinions are like assholes -- everyone has one, and tends to use it.

Of course, Acts' opinion is far more important than anyone else's. God forbid that anyone decides not to be a Christian.

actsnoblemartin
02-17-2008, 01:03 AM
I appreciate the feedback, and when i re-read what i wrote, I found that you were right, so i edited it, thank you for your feedback, and for being so polite about it.

have a good night sir

I apologize

Martin? That was so uncalled for...a waste of time for me to read anyway, someone who really doesn't take pleasure in reading vulgar trash talk....at least not unless it was enticed or something. I know i don't count and am just one poster here on this site, and you are welcomed to all of your free speech and all of that... so don't think i am trying to censure you or something...ok?

I just had to say something about my dislike for it though...cuz....well cuz i just had to! hahahahahaha! I guess i needed my free speech time too!!!! :laugh2:

jd

gabosaurus
02-17-2008, 01:06 AM
Exactly Acts. You need to chill out. Everyone has the right to their own ignorant opinion. :)

actsnoblemartin
02-17-2008, 01:06 AM
I dont claim to be important, and what i object to is charles attitude.

I dont care what his faith is, and for the record, im not a christian.

Opinions are like assholes -- everyone has one, and tends to use it.

Of course, Acts' opinion is far more important than anyone else's. God forbid that anyone decides not to be a Christian.

actsnoblemartin
02-17-2008, 01:08 AM
I am sorry, that i was vulgar, I realize, I was rude, and calmed down, I do have a bad tendency to be rude when i get upset, and should be more tolerant of other opinions, even if i think their wrong sometimes.

Sorry gabby

Exactly Acts. You need to chill out. Everyone has the right to their own ignorant opinion. :)

krisy
02-17-2008, 04:51 PM
I could care less what faith he is. He has no right tho,to call millions of people fakes and question what they believe. Just because he doesn't agree with politics of someone,doesn't warrant name calling.

I also don't like that fact that he claimed that conservatives were judging people, because they might not believe in abortion or homosexuality. I am pro life,but I have not felt it was my place to judge someone that has had an abortion. I do however disagree with it strongly,and I am allowed to do that.

krisy
02-17-2008, 04:52 PM
I am sorry, that i was vulgar, I realize, I was rude, and calmed down, I do have a bad tendency to be rude when i get upset, and should be more tolerant of other opinions, even if i think their wrong sometimes.

Sorry gabby

Don't feel too bad,he ticked me off too!!!

actsnoblemartin
02-17-2008, 05:57 PM
thank you very much, he is an arrogant prick (charles barkley)

Don't feel too bad,he ticked me off too!!!

gabosaurus
02-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Barkley is an arrogant prick. He is the sports version of Coulter and Malkin. He likes to push people's buttons, then get indignant over the reaction.
Have you ever heard Barkley on a sports talk show? They don't invite him on for his sports viewpoints. They invite him on in hopes that he will say something stupid, which will get publicity for their program.
And, because it is Barkley, people laugh at the stupidities. If Barkley had made the "nappy headed hos" remark, there was have been no reaction at all. "Oh, it's just Charles spouting off again."

stephanie
02-17-2008, 08:30 PM
Too bad all that money he has...couldn't buy him one good brain cell..

How desperate is CNN, when they have to bring on an idiot basketball player to run down conservatives.....what a joke...:poke:

gabosaurus
02-17-2008, 08:49 PM
Doesn't Fox do the same thing in running down Dems and liberals?

krisy
02-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Barkley is an arrogant prick. He is the sports version of Coulter and Malkin. He likes to push people's buttons, then get indignant over the reaction.
Have you ever heard Barkley on a sports talk show? They don't invite him on for his sports viewpoints. They invite him on in hopes that he will say something stupid, which will get publicity for their program.
And, because it is Barkley, people laugh at the stupidities. If Barkley had made the "nappy headed hos" remark, there was have been no reaction at all. "Oh, it's just Charles spouting off again."

gabo-I gotta hand it to you. Even tho your not conservative,your able to see the stupidity of his remarks. :banana:

I don't know why i let an idiot basketball player tick me off.I guess the comments were just sooooo ignorant and well as he liked to say,judgemental

Immanuel
02-18-2008, 05:21 PM
Oh my goodness!

I could not help but laugh at him speaking about judging others. Does he have any clue how hypocritical he was right there? He had too. He could not have made those comments without realizing just how hypocritical he was being. Judging others? Um, Charlie Baby, are you listening to yourself? No? I didn't think so.

Now, that being said, he's not wrong in several of the things he said. We all judge others including conservative Christians. Conservative Christians, a group in which I would claim membership, tend to preach forgiveness of sins, but many seem to not understand what forgiveness is all about.

But, all that said, if and when Charles Barkley runs for a national office, I will have to remember his statements and I won't be voting for him.

Immie

Yurt
02-18-2008, 09:13 PM
Opinions are like assholes -- gabby has everyone imaginable, and tends to use it.

Of course, gabs's opinion is far more important than anyone else's. MaterialGod forbid that anyone decides not to be a gabasaurus.

thats more like it

bullypulpit
02-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Wow. Here we have it. Charles Barkley has spoken :cuckoo:

He painted a bit over broadly, but most of the conservatives I've met don't much live up to their self-professed Christian ideals.

Nukeman
02-19-2008, 01:12 PM
He painted a bit over broadly, but most of the conservatives I've met don't much live up to their self-professed Christian ideals.Christian ideals are not the sole domain of conservatives. You should know that. Hell right now Clinton and Obama both are pushing thier "Christian" beliefs and do so whenever it may get them a vote or two. Conservatives don't have a monopoly on hypocriticle views and behaviour be a long shot. Your two poster children for the Dem party prove that hands down:poke:

gabosaurus
02-19-2008, 01:15 PM
Yurt, thanks for acknowledging that my opinion is more important than yours and far outweighs anyone else on DP.
Saves me the trouble of doing it myself.

After all, I am a blonde hair, blue eye Germanic type. We are the master race! :)

Hobbit
02-19-2008, 01:37 PM
If a Christian tries to tell somebody that what he is doing is wrong, and that person rebuts this criticism by quoting the verse, "Judge not, lest ye be judged," that person has clearly demonstrated that he has absolutely no understanding of that verse.

That chapter does deal with hypocrisy, yes, but it re-emphasizes in several places that you still have to oppose evil and that you still have to tell somebody when they're wrong. In fact, just a few lines down is this gem that people like to cut short to their advantage, "Do not attempt to remove the splinter from your neighbor's eye when there is a plank in your own," but that's not where it stops. From there, it continues, "First, remove the plank from your own eye, that you can then assist your neighbor in removing the splinter from his eye."

That 'judge not' verse is probably the most frequently misused verse in the entire Bible.

krisy
02-19-2008, 03:27 PM
What I would like for people like charles Barkley to understand is that there are judgemental people everywhere-conservative or not. He needs to also understand that he did nothing but judge cons during that whole conversation. He clumped everyone together. Just because conservatives have opinions and beliefs like being pro life,beleiving homosexuality is wrong,doesn't mean we are all out with protest signs wanting them banned from society. He is extremely close minded himself.

actsnoblemartin
02-19-2008, 03:57 PM
he is an arrogant, racist, schmuck

What I would like for people like charles Barkley to understand is that there are judgemental people everywhere-conservative or not. He needs to also understand that he did nothing but judge cons during that whole conversation. He clumped everyone together. Just because conservatives have opinions and beliefs like being pro life,beleiving homosexuality is wrong,doesn't mean we are all out with protest signs wanting them banned from society. He is extremely close minded himself.

typomaniac
02-19-2008, 04:47 PM
Oh my goodness!

I could not help but laugh at him speaking about judging others. Does he have any clue how hypocritical he was right there? He had too. He could not have made those comments without realizing just how hypocritical he was being. Judging others? Um, Charlie Baby, are you listening to yourself? No? I didn't think so.

Now, that being said, he's not wrong in several of the things he said. We all judge others including conservative Christians. Conservative Christians, a group in which I would claim membership, tend to preach forgiveness of sins, but many seem to not understand what forgiveness is all about.

But, all that said, if and when Charles Barkley runs for a national office, I will have to remember his statements and I won't be voting for him.

Immie

Plenty of people who loudly proclaim their identities as Christian and attend church every Sunday have no love at all for their neighbors. :poke:

krisy
02-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Plenty of people who loudly proclaim their identities as Christian and attend church every Sunday have no love at all for their neighbors. :poke:

There are some Chriatians who are like this. But to say that it is all,is no better than labeling any one group for one wrong thing someone in that group may have done.

Yurt
02-19-2008, 06:49 PM

are you perfect?

manu1959
02-19-2008, 06:53 PM
are you perfect?

doesn't have to be...... or even try to be .....he is an atheist.....

typomaniac
02-19-2008, 07:25 PM
doesn't have to be...... or even try to be .....he is an atheist.....

Only if you think an atheist is anyone who doesn't believe in a bearded giant sitting on a cloud.

typomaniac
02-19-2008, 07:25 PM
are you perfect?

Are you defending Fred Phelps?

Yurt
02-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Are you defending Fred Phelps?

are you perfect?

typomaniac
02-19-2008, 07:28 PM
are you perfect?

Are you saying that I have no right to criticize someone else unless I am?

In that case, where do you get off doing it?

Yurt
02-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Are you saying that I have no right to criticize someone else unless I am?

In that case, where do you get off doing it?

are you perfect?

typomaniac
02-19-2008, 07:38 PM
are you perfect?

You know the answer. You don't need me to tell you.

Yurt
02-19-2008, 07:57 PM
You know the answer. You don't need me to tell you.

i don't the answer, hence why i keep asking.

does it bother you that i ask --

are you perfect

typomaniac
02-19-2008, 08:23 PM
i don't the answer, hence why i keep asking.

does it bother you that i ask --

are you perfect

No, it just puzzles me. Haven't you heard that nobody's perfect?

Immanuel
02-19-2008, 10:05 PM

True and there are plenty of people who attend Church every Sunday for reasons that have nothing to do with faith, i.e. networking for their business or it just seems like the right thing to do.

Also, you were basically repeating what I had said.

:slap:

Immie

Yurt
02-19-2008, 10:08 PM
No, it just puzzles me. Haven't you heard that nobody's perfect?

so you and your posts are not perfect

hjmick
02-19-2008, 10:10 PM
True and there are plenty of people who attend Church every Sunday for reasons that have nothing to do with faith, i.e. networking for their business or it just seems like the right thing to do.

Immie

Meet chicks...

Of course, Planned Parenthood is probably a better place for that. Those girls put out! :laugh2:

Immanuel
02-19-2008, 10:39 PM
Meet chicks...

Of course, Planned Parenthood is probably a better place for that. Those girls put out! :laugh2:

I've heard that girls who attend church regularly will put out too. :laugh2: Then again, they tell me that some of those girls that go to Planned Parenthood are also girls that attend church, so maybe it is only the ones that go to church and go to PP that put out? :dunno:

Immie

manu1959
02-19-2008, 10:42 PM
I've heard that girls who attend church regularly will put out too. :laugh2: Then again, they tell me that some of those girls that go to Planned Parenthood are also girls that attend church, so maybe it is only the ones that go to church and go to PP that put out? :dunno:

Immie

i knew a few catholic school girls who ended up at planned parenthood....

Dilloduck
02-19-2008, 10:45 PM
i knew a few catholic school girls who ended up at planned parenthood....

ooooooo and preacher's daughter's !!!!:dance:

manu1959
02-19-2008, 10:50 PM
ooooooo and preacher's daughter's !!!!:dance:

bosses daughter..............

Dilloduck
02-19-2008, 10:51 PM
bosses daughter..............

Oh man---your Karma is gonna get your ass. :laugh2:

manu1959
02-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Oh man---your Karma is gonna get your ass. :laugh2:

he works for me now......go figure.......

typomaniac
02-19-2008, 10:53 PM
so you and your posts are not perfect

Nor is anyone else. Or their posts. So what?

actsnoblemartin
02-20-2008, 01:18 AM
doesnt charles barkley look like bald bull from mike tyson's punch out

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_iVHVGqMIU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_iVHVGqMIU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

nevadamedic
02-20-2008, 01:23 AM
Wow. Here we have it. Charles Barkley has spoken :cuckoo:

He's probably voting for Obama Bin Laden.