PDA

View Full Version : *Voting Fraud: Obama Being Denied In NY*

chesswarsnow
02-17-2008, 10:16 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But came across this story, and I haven't heard about it on any network news stations yet.
2. Scandal!
3. Can it be the New York, tried to pull a fast one in an *Fair Election*?
4. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:http://www.nypost.com/seven/02162008/news/regionalnews/obama_robbed_in_ny_97932.htm

"

February 16, 2008 -- Barack Obama's primary-night results were strikingly under recorded in several congressional districts around the city - in some cases leaving him with zero votes when, in fact, he had pulled in hundreds, the Board of Elections said today

Unofficial primary results gave Obama no votes in nearly 80 districts, including Harlem's 94th and other historically black areas - but many of those initial tallies proved to be wildly off the mark, the Board of Elections confirmed.

Truth is, in some districts getting a recount, the senator from Illinois is even close to defeating Hillary Clinton.

Initial results in the 94th District, for example, showed a 141-0 sweep for the New York senator, but Board of Elections spokeswoman Valerie Vazquez said today that the ongoing recount had changed the tally to 261-136.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JohnDoe
02-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But came across this story, and I haven't heard about it on any network news stations yet.
2. Scandal!
3. Can it be the New York, tried to pull a fast one in an *Fair Election*?
4. READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:http://www.nypost.com/seven/02162008/news/regionalnews/obama_robbed_in_ny_97932.htm

"

February 16, 2008 -- Barack Obama's primary-night results were strikingly under recorded in several congressional districts around the city - in some cases leaving him with zero votes when, in fact, he had pulled in hundreds, the Board of Elections said today

Unofficial primary results gave Obama no votes in nearly 80 districts, including Harlem's 94th and other historically black areas - but many of those initial tallies proved to be wildly off the mark, the Board of Elections confirmed.

Truth is, in some districts getting a recount, the senator from Illinois is even close to defeating Hillary Clinton.

Initial results in the 94th District, for example, showed a 141-0 sweep for the New York senator, but Board of Elections spokeswoman Valerie Vazquez said today that the ongoing recount had changed the tally to 261-136.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Interesting, but 261 to 136 is still a healthy crushing, isn't it? They need to get this straight though, that is for certain!

chesswarsnow
02-17-2008, 10:35 AM
Sorry bout that,

Interesting, but 261 to 136 is still a healthy crushing, isn't it? They need to get this straight though, that is for certain!

1. Can it be certain thou?
2. Maybe even that count was *Fixed*?
3. I see it as a problem.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

MtnBiker
02-17-2008, 12:44 PM
So how long have the Republicans owned the voting machines in New York? And who is going to be the unfortunate soul to die because of investigating this voter fraud?

gabosaurus
02-17-2008, 12:48 PM
So how long have the Republicans owned the voting machines in New York? And who is going to be the unfortunate soul to die because of investigating this voter fraud?

Not to mention other areas as well.

MtnBiker
02-17-2008, 12:53 PM
:tinfoil:

Yurt
02-19-2008, 01:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Can it be certain thou?
2. Maybe even that count was *Fixed*?
3. I see it as a problem.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

is this the second or third time you have been wrong since 1976?

chesswarsnow
02-19-2008, 08:54 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I think Obama got ripped.
2. Where is the proof contrary to this?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
02-19-2008, 09:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I think Obama got ripped.
2. Where is the proof contrary to this?