PDA

View Full Version : Killer Chimps Make Spears, Hunt Bushbabies

5stringJeff
02-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Killer Chimps Make Spears, Hunt Bushbabies
Thursday, February 22, 2007
By Charles Q. Choi

Chimpanzees are capable of making spears to hunt other primates and have been seen using the weapons to apparently kill bushbabies for meat, scientists announced today.

The researchers based their findings on observations of omnivorous chimpanzees that dwell in savannahs similar to those from which humanity's ancestors are thought to have emerged.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253810,00.html

------------------

Now, if one believes that man evolved from apes, then what you have here is a direct threat to the human species' status as the most evolved on the planet. I mean, it wasn't but about 2 million years ago that humans (supposedly) learned to make tools and hunt. Therefore, in order to maintain human superiority on earth, we should move to destroy these chimpanzees immediately.

CSM
02-22-2007, 04:06 PM
Killer Chimps Make Spears, Hunt Bushbabies
Thursday, February 22, 2007
By Charles Q. Choi

Chimpanzees are capable of making spears to hunt other primates and have been seen using the weapons to apparently kill bushbabies for meat, scientists announced today.

The researchers based their findings on observations of omnivorous chimpanzees that dwell in savannahs similar to those from which humanity's ancestors are thought to have emerged.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253810,00.html

------------------

Now, if one believes that man evolved from apes, then what you have here is a direct threat to the human species' status as the most evolved on the planet. I mean, it wasn't but about 2 million years ago that humans (supposedly) learned to make tools and hunt. Therefore, in order to maintain human superiority on earth, we should move to destroy these chimpanzees immediately.

Yeah? Well just you wait until they get religion! You'll wish we had wiped them out now!

Gaffer
02-22-2007, 04:09 PM
Evolution in progress. Somebody has to be able to take over when we are gone.

manu1959
02-22-2007, 07:12 PM
maybe we should start negotiations now......

Dilloduck
02-22-2007, 07:13 PM
Evolution in progress. Somebody has to be able to take over when we are gone.

Some seashells manufacture thier own spears to hunt fish and protect themselves.

CSM
02-23-2007, 07:21 AM
maybe we should start negotiations now......

I have heard that the French have already surrendered.

trobinett
02-23-2007, 07:29 AM
Yea, I believe their debating this in the UN right now.

Congress is thinking about introducing a "non-binding" resolution.

Iran, and Argentina have made contact with the leaders of the "monkeys", and have offered both religious and economic help, in the form of discounted heating oil.

Welcome to OUR world.:lol: :cheers2: :lol:

CSM
02-23-2007, 07:43 AM
Yea, I believe their debating this in the UN right now.

Congress is thinking about introducing a "non-binding" resolution.

Iran, and Argentina have made contact with the leaders of the "monkeys", and have offered both religious and economic help, in the form of discounted heating oil.

Welcome to OUR world.:lol: :cheers2: :lol:

The ACLU is filing suit over the use of the term "monkeys". The proper term of reference is "follically enhanced humanoids".

trobinett
02-23-2007, 08:39 AM
The ACLU is filing suit over the use of the term "monkeys". The proper term of reference is "follically enhanced humanoids".

My bad...:slap:

Wouldn't the correct pc term be "Monkey Americans"? Cause I'm sure we will start receiving "illegal Monkey's".

Do you think they could become the "swing vote"? They could be just what the Dem's have been praying for, excuse me, not praying, I meant to say hoping for.:poke:

CSM
02-23-2007, 08:58 AM
My bad...:slap:

Wouldn't the correct pc term be "Monkey Americans"? Cause I'm sure we will start receiving "illegal Monkey's".

Do you think they could become the "swing vote"? They could be just what the Dem's have been praying for, excuse me, not praying, I meant to say hoping for.:poke:

I understand that these critters are great pickers of nits as well.