PDA

View Full Version : We need to re-focus our thinking

actsnoblemartin
02-18-2008, 01:59 AM
The word racism should be changed to the word hate. All racism really means is hate.

Any race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, can hate anyone for any reason.

So we just focus on, do we hate, and how do we over come it?

racism to me, has become a crutch, a politically correct term, while nobody is willing to tackle actual hate between all the races, and so on.

Guess its just easier that way :cheers2:

diuretic
02-18-2008, 03:17 AM
It's not so much hate as contempt.

stephanie
02-18-2008, 03:28 AM
Hey don't worry about it...

We have politicians and people on board who will outlaw hate and racism out of us...

We will be fined, jailed, and laws attached on us until us humans no longer know what hate and racism is.........

I won't even be able to say.....I hate the color brown because(it's a drab and dreay color on me), I will be accused of being racist against a color.........I will be sentenced to a sensitivity class if I don't want to go to jail, then I will be cured....

Unless if it is directed at person who is white..........well then that's aok....no problem..they deserve it...

Yippee.....:cheers2:

actsnoblemartin
02-18-2008, 07:18 PM
Your brilliance is only, slightly less then your kindness, both are very high

:clap:

Hey don't worry about it...

We have politicians and people on board who will outlaw hate and racism out of us...

We will be fined, jailed, and laws attached on us until us humans no longer know what hate and racism is.........

I won't even be able to say.....I hate the color brown because(it's a drab and dreay color on me), I will be accused of being racist against a color.........I will be sentenced to a sensitivity class if I don't want to go to jail, then I will be cured....

Unless if it is directed at person who is white..........well then that's aok....no problem..they deserve it...

Yippee.....:cheers2: