PDA

View Full Version : Again, Home alone in NY

jimnyc
02-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Just returned from dropping off my wife and son at the airport. They're headed to Florida for a week to spend time with her mother. Just me and the dogs, and a pizza and ice cream, and movies, and my smokes, and popping pills, and maybe a few beers. :coffee:

jackass
02-19-2008, 10:30 AM
Just returned from dropping off my wife and son at the airport. They're headed to Florida for a week to spend time with her mother. Just me and the dogs, and a pizza and ice cream, and movies, and my smokes, and popping pills, and maybe a few beers. :coffee:

Dont forget the strippers!

retiredman
02-19-2008, 10:36 AM
you should do all three of you a HUGE favor by quitting smoking during their absence!

it WILL kill you...you know it's true.

Abbey Marie
02-19-2008, 12:09 PM
A relative of a friend who is in stage 4 lung cancer right now, is in the hospital because he had a heart attack during chemo. Don't go down that road...

nevadamedic
02-19-2008, 01:34 PM
A relative of a friend who is in stage 4 lung cancer right now, is in the hospital because he had a heart attack during chemo. Don't go down that road...

What road?

Nukeman
02-19-2008, 01:46 PM
What road?Are you really this stupid????? LET me spell it out for you. The cancer road caused by S M O K I N G..... There I spelled real slow for you to comprehend.

Oh before you say "get bent" ":fu:" and every thing else you like to put out there........

nevadamedic
02-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Are you really this stupid????? LET me spell it out for you. The cancer road caused by S M O K I N G..... There I spelled real slow for you to comprehend.

Oh before you say "get bent" ":fu:" and every thing else you like to put out there........

Actually people can get lung cancer from otherthings as well jackass.

02-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Do some self evaluation. You got all the quiet time in the world to contemplate your place in the universe. You can evaluate what you like and dont like about your life and make goals to change the things you dont like.

That's the beautiful part of private time:) You can figure out what you're doing with life.

Mr. P
02-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Do some self evaluation. You got all the quiet time in the world to contemplate your place in the universe. You can evaluate what you like and dont like about your life and make goals to change the things you dont like.

That's the beautiful part of private time:) You can figure out what you're doing with life.

Man! Yer just NO fun! :poke:

Nukeman
02-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Actually people can get lung cancer from otherthings as well jackass.Yes they do moron, but lets look at this post shall we????

you should do all three of you a HUGE favor by quitting smoking during their absence!

it WILL kill you...you know it's true

Here let me bring the post that started it all to your attention since you obviously skimmed right by it....... Note the large words that are bolded....

Nukeman
02-19-2008, 01:57 PM

Or just go to the strip club and lose some money!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::cheers2::dance:

Abbey Marie
02-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Are you really this stupid????? LET me spell it out for you. The cancer road caused by S M O K I N G..... There I spelled real slow for you to comprehend.

Thank you. That is exactly what I meant, and the only thing that applies to Jim and this thread.

gabosaurus
02-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Dear Jim:
Stop smoking after you come home from the strip club.
Love,
the board

Yurt
02-19-2008, 06:05 PM
party at jims! :cheers2: