PDA

View Full Version : Poor Hillary

Kathianne
02-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Her husband and supporters just don't know when to STFU!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0208/Secondclass_delegates.html

February 18, 2008
Read More: Delegates

'Second-class delegates'

A co-chairman of Hillary's Michigan campaign and has a line that's sure to drive a whole bunch of red state governors up the wall:

"Superdelegates are not second-class delegates," says Joel Ferguson, who will be a superdelegate if Michigan is seated. "The real second-class delegates are the delegates that are picked in red-state caucuses that are never going to vote Democratic."

gabosaurus
02-18-2008, 09:53 PM
Hillary's expected response:

"Sometimes our campaign workers get a little frustrated in the face of overwhelming opposition from everyone in this country who hates the Clinton family. This certainly does not represent my personal viewpoint."

*shuts off the mic*

"STFU, fool! I told you that in private! You weren't suppose to repeat it in public..."

Kathianne
02-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Hillary's expected response:

"Sometimes our campaign workers get a little frustrated in the face of overwhelming opposition from everyone in this country who hates the Clinton family. This certainly does not represent my personal viewpoint."

*shuts off the mic*

"STFU, fool! I told you that in private! You weren't suppose to repeat it in public..."

Ok, fess up, you are rep whoring! :laugh2:

gabosaurus
02-18-2008, 10:06 PM
Hillary said once that "most people don't understand Bill."
My answer would be -- "do we want to?"

Yet another reason why I was banned from DU. :laugh2:

Kathianne
02-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Hillary said once that "most people don't understand Bill."
My answer would be -- "do we want to?"

Yet another reason why I was banned from DU. :laugh2:

Gabby I was going to say in another 10 years I'll babysit, then visit with you. Your learning curve seems high, make it 5. ;)

gabosaurus
02-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Joke stolen from my husband's office:

American girl: "If Hillary Clinton is elected president of the U.S., do you think she should send Bill over to help your country?"

French girl "No need for that. Most of us already have boyfriends."

Kathianne
02-18-2008, 11:29 PM
and another, timing is everything and sometimes you just can't get it:

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080218/NEWS09/802180338/-1/NEWS

Clinton campaigns in Toledo for his candidate
Ex-president wows audience with speech
Article published Monday, February 18, 2008

By TOM TROY
BLADE POLITICS WRITER

Former President Bill Clinton campaigned for his wife in Toledo yesterday, giving a folksy but businesslike speech that focused on her plans for solving the mortgage crisis, for an energy policy that he said would create millions of jobs, for universal health care, and for ending the war in Iraq.

More than 750 people filled the boys gym at the Toledo Technology Academy in West Toledo - the former DeVilbiss High School - and an overflow crowd of several hundred more was in an adjacent gym.

Sen. Hillary Clinton (D., N.Y.) and Sen. Barack Obama (D., Ill.) are battling for the Democratic presidential nomination.

...Mrs. Clinton has named Mr. Finkbeiner to her Ohio Leadership Council of more than 100 elected and community leaders who will mobilize grassroots support for the former first lady.

But that was before the recent controversy in which Mr. Finkbeiner sent home a company of Michigan Marines who had come to downtown Toledo to train.

He said his appointment to a statewide leadership group in support of Mrs. Clinton "was a surprise to me."

"I have not officially endorsed anybody in the presidential race. I have talked to both the Clinton and Obama campaigns," Mr. Finkbeiner said. He said he is interested in Senator McCain's positions, but would likely endorse one of the Democratic candidates....