PDA

View Full Version : A video especially for Hugh and ...

gabosaurus
02-18-2008, 09:28 PM
other like-minded conservative Republicans. I suppose you were right all along...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISz5RtlTaMk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISz5RtlTaMk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:rolleyes:

Yurt
02-19-2008, 01:25 AM
post up a summary

so i don't have to click on a link without knowing what puddle i am stepping into

Monkeybone
02-19-2008, 08:26 AM
wow...that's um...interesting?

Yurt- it is basically saying how whites are mistreated and blacks get special treatment for really not even doing anything. and if we say one thing about, then we are racist. how they ca't really support themselves and the expect a handout. how they make most of the crime and blah bla blah. i honestly chuckled when i watched this. and it had some stupid song playing with it also.

gabosaurus
02-19-2008, 12:51 PM
The song is by the tween duo Prussian Blue, two girls raised to believe in White Supremacy.
Their songs praise the virtues of an all white society, call for the exportation of blacks back to Africa and tell how Hitler did us all a favor by exterminating six million Jews in WWII.
Cute kids, eh?

Monkeybone
02-19-2008, 01:05 PM
oh yah, their parents should be proud.

makes me sick that there can still be ppl like this.

Nukeman
02-19-2008, 01:43 PM
The song is by the tween duo Prussian Blue, two girls raised to believe in White Supremacy.
Their songs praise the virtues of an all white society, call for the exportation of blacks back to Africa and tell how Hitler did us all a favor by exterminating six million Jews in WWII.
Cute kids, eh?Tell yaa what go to the following web sight and tell them your white, blue eyed and only want to talk about race relations, and see how far you get before your cut down.

Destee.com

great web site if your a pan-african pro black with no contact to whites in any way. Before you ask this is a web site right here in the good old US of A. Have fun and happy reading and interacting with those non rascists on that web site.....

Hobbit
02-19-2008, 01:44 PM
The start of the video brings up some valid points. There are a lot of benefits handed out directly by the government based (almost) exclusively on skin color. As if this isn't bad enough, there are benefits available to pretty much any race...except white. There are black expos and conventions, Asian expos, Hispanic expos, etc., etc., but there's no Caucasian expo because that would be racist. It makes no sense to me, and I think it's stupid.

But then, they ruin all that by launching into how blacks are savage and inferior to whites.

gabosaurus
02-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Tell yaa what go to the following web sight and tell them your white, blue eyed and only want to talk about race relations, and see how far you get before your cut down.

Destee.com

great web site if your a pan-african pro black with no contact to whites in any way. Before you ask this is a web site right here in the good old US of A. Have fun and happy reading and interacting with those non rascists on that web site.....

Two wrongs always make a right. Isn't that the basis of many of your rebuttals?

Abbey Marie
02-19-2008, 06:53 PM
I understand these girls' parents weren't 'really proud' of Germany until Hitler took over. :laugh2: