PDA

View Full Version : Does Change Matter?

Yurt
02-19-2008, 01:52 AM
like or not, this is moving voters. they can and will remember the tag line.

change

you don't have to work at the toll booth or the macy's register to know that change will beget change.

this guy is running on an empty platform. MY opinion, the same empty platform that billary ran in 92.

oh -- yeah, bill clinton won the election and "I" voted for him. was swept up in the "change" message.

hope...change.....difference.....conquer

what exactly is the "change"

red states rule
02-19-2008, 06:45 AM
But the change is going to bankrupt the government and cripple the taxpayers

$2 trillion plus in new taxes

$850 billion in new spending

Classact
02-19-2008, 06:46 AM
like or not, this is moving voters. they can and will remember the tag line.

change

you don't have to work at the toll booth or the macy's register to know that change will beget change.

this guy is running on an empty platform. MY opinion, the same empty platform that billary ran in 92.

oh -- yeah, bill clinton won the election and "I" voted for him. was swept up in the "change" message.

hope...change.....difference.....conquer

what exactly is the "change"Change is...
A new granite wall on the Washington Mall...

Iran, Hezbollah and Al Qaeda raising a fist screaming death to the infidels... we chased you out of the Mid East and we will destroy you in your own country.

Higher taxes, free health care, no more pot holes in our roads, global warming will be cured, gays will be opening serving in the military right beside you when no one will join voluntarily... Bicycles will be once more the preferred means of transportation since gas costs $10 a gallon... we will cherish the environment to the point we will stand in gas lines for ten hours on odd - even days...

We will see how a Democratic ran Homeland Security can deal with the destruction of a major US city as we respect the forth amendment rights of terrorists...

Well will see either the end of the Democratic Party or the end of the USA.

red states rule
02-19-2008, 06:47 AM
Change is...
A new granite wall on the Washington Mall...

Iran, Hezbollah and Al Qaeda raising a fist screaming death to the infidels... we chased you out of the Mid East and we will destroy you in your own country.

Higher taxes, free health care, no more pot holes in our roads, global warming will be cured, gays will be opening serving in the military right beside you when no one will join voluntarily... Bicycles will be once more the preferred means of transportation since gas costs $10 a gallon... we will cherish the environment to the point we will stand in gas lines for ten hours on odd - even days...

We will see how a Democratic ran Homeland Security can deal with the destruction of a major US city as we respect the forth amendment rights of terrorists...

Well will see either the end of the Democratic Party or the end of the USA.

Class act, you nailed it with the terrorists - they will be delighted with the party of surrender and appeasement winning in Nov

Black Lance
02-19-2008, 08:35 AM
what exactly is the "change"

Communism without the dictator.