PDA

View Full Version : *Da Hildabeast, Is Getting Her Horns Pulled Out*

chesswarsnow
02-19-2008, 10:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But *Da Hildabeast*, is about done.
2. Obama just whacked Hillary again in Wisconsin.
3. I wonder home many horns she will have pop out of her head, before Obama can kill *Da Beast*, once and for all?
4. Hip, hip hooray!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
02-19-2008, 11:00 PM
I saw a brief part of her speech...She looked beaten and of the old establishment. I don't think she has a chance and she knows it. BUT, I'll take bets on her giving it another go in 2012.

Black Lance
02-20-2008, 06:22 PM
If she loses in Texas on March 4, she is finished. Keep your fingers crossed (and have your VCR's ready for her resignation speech).

nevadamedic
02-20-2008, 06:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But *Da Hildabeast*, is about done.
2. Obama just whacked Hillary again in Wisconsin.
3. I wonder home many horns she will have pop out of her head, before Obama can kill *Da Beast*, once and for all?
4. Hip, hip hooray!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I dunno, Hillary won New Mexico(finally) she isn't out yet. Never count a Clinton out.

Also don't be happy if she is knocked out, Obama is much much worse. We will be living under a Muslim dictator if that happens.

Black Lance
02-20-2008, 06:45 PM
I dunno, Hillary won New Mexico(finally) she isn't out yet. Never count a Clinton out.

Also don't be happy if she is knocked out, Obama is much much worse. We will be living under a Muslim dictator if that happens.

I'm not Obama's biggest fan, but suggesting that his Presidency will be turned into a Muslim dictatorship is stupid. He would be a tax and spend liberal with no moral base, like Clinton, but his Congressional support would be zero if he tried to act like a Caliph instead of a President.

JackDaniels
02-20-2008, 08:15 PM

Obama is neither Muslim, nor a dictator. I am no fan of Obama, but saying things like this is beyond stupid.

]I'm not Obama's biggest fan, but suggesting that his Presidency will be turned into a Muslim dictatorship is stupid. He would be a tax and spend liberal with no moral base, like Clinton, but his Congressional support would be zero if he tried to act like a Caliph instead of a President.

Bingo!