PDA

View Full Version : *Anyone Listen To Rush Limbaugh Today: Was Attacking Hope; Bad Idea.*

chesswarsnow
02-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Rush sorted stepped on the line today.
2. He was busy going after Obama, while going after God.
3. I think he screwed up.
4. I think he stepped over the line some what.
5. Does anyone else?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sitarro
02-19-2008, 11:36 PM
wrong.

actsnoblemartin
02-20-2008, 01:07 AM
How do u attack hope lol

with a gun or knife

:laugh2:

Sorry bout that,

1. But Rush sorted stepped on the line today.
2. He was busy going after Obama, while going after God.
3. I think he screwed up.
4. I think he stepped over the line some what.
5. Does anyone else?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

DragonStryk72
02-20-2008, 04:03 AM
Well, how did he put it Chess?

Psychoblues
02-20-2008, 04:11 AM
Rush does for Rush what Rush needs to do for Rush. His imbecile audience worship him. It doen't say much for either of them to me. What's that you said about a gun or a knife? Are you threatening me?

stephanie
02-20-2008, 04:15 AM
I understood what he was saying...

Of course you can have hope...but just having hope ain't going to cut it..
You also have to do something about reaching that hope, not just sit around and cry about it, and expecting others to give you hope for doing nothing......:cheers2:

Psychoblues
02-20-2008, 04:21 AM
Do you need a transcript to refresh your understanding, staphy? Rush is not big on hope.

stephanie
02-20-2008, 04:23 AM
Rush does for Rush what Rush needs to do for Rush. His imbecile audience worship him. It doen't say much for either of them to me. What's that you said about a gun or a knife? Are you threatening me?

WHAT-EVER...:talk2hand:

Psychoblues
02-20-2008, 04:26 AM
That's about as juvenile as I've ever seen you post, staphy.

WHAT-EVER...:talk2hand:

What's the prob?

stephanie
02-20-2008, 04:30 AM
That's about as juvenile as I've ever seen you post, staphy.

What's the prob?

I like to act junivile at times...

what's your prob??:laugh2:

Psychoblues
02-20-2008, 04:37 AM
I was just checking to see if you were just being silly or drunk again.

what's your prob??:laugh2:

You are obviously drunk again. :cheers2:

stephanie
02-20-2008, 04:45 AM
I was just checking to see if you were just being silly or drunk again.

You are obviously drunk again. :cheers2:

wrong on being drunk, right on being silly...

cherrios...:cheers2:

Psychoblues
02-20-2008, 05:04 AM
"Scuse me, staphy, but you generally don't spell like this:

But, you can be silly all you want. Can I buy you a Cape Cod?

stephanie
02-20-2008, 05:18 AM
[QUOTE=Psychoblues;204313]"Scuse me, staphy, but you generally don't spell like this:QUOTE]

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/NoMoodforthisCrap.jpg

see ya...

Psychoblues
02-20-2008, 05:24 AM
Now, ain't you a cute one!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE]

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/NoMoodforthisCrap.jpg

see ya...

The photo reflects you very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chesswarsnow
02-20-2008, 08:14 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But he read what some other dude wrote, said something like.
2. Hope just keeps you hagging on in despair.
3. I think his lack of knowledge on Hope, revealed itself.
4. He took what this other dude wrote about Hope, and was flinging it around like a frez~bee.
5. Like he had a new toy or something.
6. I thought it was the stupidest thing I ever heard him Rant~On about.
7. I would not be surprised if he pisses certain religious people off.
8. He just basically stepped on Jesus Christs face.
9. I don't think God is too well pleased.
10. I think he better make a serious apology and fast! Rush:slap:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

GW in Ohio
02-22-2008, 08:30 AM
What? Rush Limbaugh behaved like an uber-partisan horse's ass yesterday?

He made some laughably contorted attacks on a candidate who is campaigning on hope?

Whoa! This is news......

:dance::rock::dance:

Classact
02-22-2008, 08:48 AM
I didn't hear the brodcast but I think running on a ticket of HOPE for the office of President of the US is kind of lame...

Like:

A doctor saying I hope this turns out good!
An investment agent saying I know you have choice but I have hope!
An explosives expert saying, I never did this before but I have hope!
A lawyer saying I hope we get a good jury!

chesswarsnow
02-22-2008, 09:30 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well *HOPE* is a good thing, I say let him run on *HOPE*.
2. The Democrats been running on despair for years.
3. I think that changing the message to, *HOPE*, is good for the Liberals.
4. Far to many are depressed and suicidal.
5. Hearing that a liberal is running on a *HOPE* filled message, is about time.
6. Even the Democrats need *HOPE*, I support Obama's use of it.
7. Rush made a huge mistake, and he will have to pay for it now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

truthmatters
02-22-2008, 10:26 AM
I Hope Rusn can stay off the drugs.

I hope he stops hating the majority of Americans.

I hope he realizes that this country is coming together and he can not stop it.

I hope he someday realizes the damage he has done to his own country by spewing hate for anything that isnt ultra right wing.

I hope those who listen to him will join the rest of America as we face and fix our problems together instead of stomping their feet and screaming "we will only do what I want" , "only I get to deside" , "Democracy schmocracy I am the only one who knows anything" and other such lovely things.

Sitarro
02-22-2008, 12:35 PM
I Hope Rusn can stay off the drugs.

I hope he stops hating the majority of Americans.

I hope he realizes that this country is coming together and he can not stop it.

I hope he someday realizes the damage he has done to his own country by spewing hate for anything that isnt ultra right wing.

I hope those who listen to him will join the rest of America as we face and fix our problems together instead of stomping their feet and screaming "we will only do what I want" , "only I get to deside" , "Democracy schmocracy I am the only one who knows anything" and other such lovely things.

So, either you have never listened to his show or you aren't very intelligent or like psycho, you live in a world of ignorance and fantasy and drink way too much alcohol.......... which is it?

red states rule
02-22-2008, 03:47 PM
What? Rush Limbaugh behaved like an uber-partisan horse's ass yesterday?

He made some laughably contorted attacks on a candidate who is campaigning on hope?

Whoa! This is news......

:dance::rock::dance:

Here is a real jackass - maybe even a drunk jackass

http://blog.thehill.com/2008/02/22/kennedy-singing-in-spanish/

I love how Rush continues to drive libs up the wall by simply telling the truth about libs and their policies

DrJohn
02-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Here is a real jackass - maybe even a drunk jackass

http://blog.thehill.com/2008/02/22/kennedy-singing-in-spanish/

I love how Rush continues to drive libs up the wall by simply telling the truth about libs and their policies

He doesn't bother me a bit. I love what he is saying about McCain.

It's fun trying to figure out which days he's filled his oxycontin Rx....
or should I say his housekeeper's Rx?

red states rule
02-23-2008, 06:38 AM
He doesn't bother me a bit. I love what he is saying about McCain.

It's fun trying to figure out which days he's filled his oxycontin Rx....
or should I say his housekeeper's Rx?

Typical of the left. They can't debate Rush, and take him on over what he says about Dems - they have to go right for the personal insults

Something I know all to well about

red states rule
02-23-2008, 06:42 AM
Here is what Rush talks about - things the liberal media won't discuss

Rush's Morning Update: Buzz Off!
February 25, 2008

Watch It! Download Morning Update Video in QuickTime
Listen to It! Windows Media Player | RealPlayer

You homeowners need to pay extra close attention to this one. A Sunnyvale, California couple was hauled into court -- because the guy next door complained that their redwood trees cast too much shade on his solar panels.

The homeowners planted trees on their property way before their environmentalist-wacko neighbor installed his solar panels in 2001. And the trees did what trees do: they grew.

So the neighbor, Mark Vargas, ran to court, citing "The Solar Shade Control Act" -- which is a law mandating that homeowners keep trees or shrubs form shading more than 10 percent of a neighbor's solar panels between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. every day. (This is ridiculous!) Anyway, existing trees are exempt at the time solar panels are installed, but new growth isn't -- I still can't... We have a law here about shading your neighbor's solar panels from 10 to 2?

Anyway, a judge ordered the homeowners to chop down a quarter of their redwood trees. They've spent 25 grand, here, to defend themselves; they don't have any more money to fund an appeal. Vargas invested 70 grand in his solar panels; he wants the law to be strengthened. He says: "I think it's unfair that a neighbor can take away this source of energy from another neighbor." (This is a bunch of lunatics!)

You remember 2005? Liberals on the US Supreme Court said in that eminent domain case that homeowners' property can be taken and handed over to developers on the whim of politicians? Well, now your trees can be taken at the whims of environmentalist wackos. To those of you who still believe in freedom and "private property rights" in California, I have two words for you: Buzz off!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_022208/content/01125101.member.html

DrJohn
02-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Typical of the left. They can't debate Rush, and take him on over what he says about Dems - they have to go right for the personal insults

Something I know all to well about

Insults??? :lol:

The right never insults anyone, and Rush is always so nice.... :lol:

manu1959
02-23-2008, 01:10 PM
i hope obama knows what he is doing ..... i hope he has a plan when he gets there ..... i hope

red states rule
02-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Insults??? :lol:

The right never insults anyone, and Rush is always so nice.... :lol:

At least those of us on the right do not wish death on our political opponents, or bring their family into the debate

retiredman
02-23-2008, 01:19 PM
At least those of us on the right do not wish death on our political opponents, or bring their family into the debate
seems you forgot Rush's cute comments about Chelsea Clinton back when Bill was in office.

selective memory, RSR?

red states rule
02-23-2008, 01:21 PM
seems you forgot Rush's cute comments about Chelsea Clinton back when Bill was in office.

selective memory, RSR?

I believe you are talking about the picture of the dog that was flashed on his TV show

It was an accident, Rush said he was sorry, and the guy in the control room was fired

Anything more then 20 years old?

REDWHITEBLUE2
02-23-2008, 01:22 PM
Well since were on the topic of Hope :laugh2: I hope The Magic Negro runs out of gas and crashes like a 747 into a mountain :laugh2: HEY WTF that's Hope

retiredman
02-23-2008, 01:24 PM
I believe you are talking about the picture of the dog that was flashed on his TV show

It was an accident, Rush said he was sorry, and the guy in the control room was fired

Anything more then 20 years old?

I have no desire to dig up dirt on your party, RSR... I only brought that up to suggest that your idea that slime only comes from one direction is really pretty silly.

red states rule
02-23-2008, 01:26 PM
I have no desire to dig up dirt on your party, RSR... I only brought that up to suggest that your idea that slime only comes from one direction is really pretty silly.

Translation - I have nothing else to offer as far as Rush. I go by what the Soros smear web sites tell me about Rush and conseravtive talk radio

retiredman
02-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Translation - I have nothing else to offer as far as Rush. I go by what the Soros smear web sites tell me about Rush and conseravtive talk radio

no...translation: it really is nothing I care to waste any of my time digging up.

manu1959
02-23-2008, 01:44 PM

selective memory, RSR?

she is pretty hard on the eyes.....even saturday night live made fun of her.....

red states rule
02-25-2008, 05:56 AM
no...translation: it really is nothing I care to waste any of my time digging up.

Yea MM, you lost again and will not admit it

Nothing new