PDA

View Full Version : Being Admitted To The Hospital

red states rule
02-20-2008, 10:11 AM
Well, after a weekend of severe side effets to the chemo treatments, my Dr is admitting me to the hospital this afternoon

He is going on vacation, and as he told me "I am not going to allow you to ruin my vacation by making me worry about you while I am gone"

I have dropped 12 pounds in 6 days, and I am unable to keep any food of liquids inside

I hope the hell they have Fox News on the TV - If I have to rely of CNN or MSNBC for my news I will be sick

I also have gone 5 days without a smoke - I just may be able to quit this time

Talk to all of you later

Immanuel
02-20-2008, 10:17 AM
Well, after a weekend of severe side effets to the chemo treatments, my Dr is admitting me to the hospital this afternoon

He is going on vacation, and as he told me "I am not going to allow you to ruin my vacation by making me worry about you while I am gone"

I have dropped 12 pounds in 6 days, and I am unable to keep any food of liquids inside

I hope the hell they have Fox News on the TV - If I have to rely of CNN or MSNBC for my news I will be sick

Talk to all of you later

RSR,

Looking forward to your safe and healthy return.

I pray all goes well with your stay and that you are back soon.

Immie

JohnDoe
02-20-2008, 10:20 AM

Talk to all of you laterChemo is a mean thing, but so is cancer, and we want the chemo to be meaner and bigger and badder than the cancer..... so these side effects are expected i guess?

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you have been having rsr! :(

My prayers will always be with you!

Jd/Care4all

manu1959
02-20-2008, 10:27 AM
take care rsr......

Mr. P
02-20-2008, 10:51 AM
See ya back in about a week, RSR. Take care!

retiredman
02-20-2008, 11:32 AM
hurry back

Abbey Marie
02-20-2008, 11:53 AM
God bless you, RSR. Fight the good fight, and hurry back.

gabosaurus
02-20-2008, 11:58 AM
In the words of the rock band Triumph:

Fight the good fight every moment
Every minute, every day
Fight the good fight every moment
Don't let them take your spirit away

truthmatters
02-20-2008, 11:59 AM
Best of luck rsr.

I hope for the best possible result from your stay.

actsnoblemartin
02-20-2008, 12:00 PM
I love you man, youve been my best friend on this board, and i pray to god, you get well soon

Dear hashem

Please take care of terry

and heal him

amen

Talk to all of you later

waterrescuedude2000
02-20-2008, 12:03 PM
And hope to see you back here soon. Will be thinking of you man

dan
02-20-2008, 12:05 PM
Good luck, RSR.

Dilloduck
02-20-2008, 03:13 PM
Order your immune system to attack the cancer as you attack a liberals. You may not even need chemo. You can do this.

DrJohn
02-20-2008, 03:18 PM
I hope that you are back soon.
Keep your spirits up.

jackass
02-20-2008, 03:59 PM
Good luck RSR. It can be a bitch off a fight, but keep your spirit strong.

manu1959
02-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Order your immune system to attack the cancer as you attack a liberals. You may not even need chemo. You can do this.

great advice........

jimnyc
02-20-2008, 05:08 PM
Take care of yourself, RSR. Have your friends smuggle you in some McDonald's and make sure you tell them you only allow the hot nurses to look in on you!

Look forward to getting you back here quickly.

Kathianne
02-20-2008, 06:16 PM
RSR, you've been in my prayers for months now, I'll try to double up! Tell you what, I'll get you in my kids prayers at school. It's helped several of my friends and family. You take care, hope the nurses are good to you!

Yurt
02-20-2008, 06:16 PM
stay strong and may your nurse be hot

manu1959
02-20-2008, 06:26 PM
stay strong and may your nurse be hot

and a woman.........:poke:

glockmail
02-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Prayers out to you, man. :salute:

BoogyMan
02-20-2008, 07:11 PM
Good luck RSR and don't let em fob you off with CNN or MSNBC! I will look forward to your return when you kick this cancer in the butt.

Cheers.

actsnoblemartin
02-20-2008, 07:46 PM
I have noticed you being more kind, civil, and sweet to people and i just wanna say

Thanks

:salute:

hurry back

tlfb
02-20-2008, 08:15 PM
We are neighbors, please e me tland76@comcast.net.

Microcosmos
02-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Wow T I didn't know you were gonna be so open about your chemo on this board. That takes some courage. But then, so does living life, I guess. Everybody here at work wishes you the best! Heather says "Get your butt better so you can cross sell some more!" And Adrienne says "Stop getting on those political message boards so you can get your heart rate back down!" Mike's gone for the day, or I'm sure he'd chip in. You can see what I'm doing at work! ;) Get better, man. We miss you!

nevadamedic
02-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Chemo is a mean thing, but so is cancer, and we want the chemo to be meaner and bigger and badder than the cancer..... so these side effects are expected i guess?

I am sorry to hear about the trouble you have been having rsr! :(

My prayers will always be with you!

Jd/Care4all

Care4all? Is that another personality that we haven't seen yet?!?:laugh2:

diuretic
02-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Best wishes RSR, the worst thing about hospital is daytime tv (I nearly became addicted to soaps! :eek:

5stringJeff
02-21-2008, 06:32 AM
Get better and hurry back!

Sitarro
02-21-2008, 06:45 AM
You've got the power inside of you, use it! I know it can be hard but you are stronger, kick it's faggot ass!
Don't allow that shit to get you down, we need you here so hurry back buddy.:salute:

Wish I could give ya a bag of Primo Hydro bud.

chesswarsnow
02-21-2008, 08:33 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. One of the very best posters here.
2. May God heal you and make your way sure, and may his face to shine upon you.
3. It only takes faith in Jesus Christ, I pray for Terry; thou he may be unworthy, even still may he be healed and made whole again.
4. Have some hope, Terry, for hope is the thing you may have not enough of.
5. Jesus Christ Today and Forever be with You, Father Son Holy Ghost.
6. We are all praying for you buddy.

:pee:cancer

High Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

glockmail
02-21-2008, 09:05 AM
You've got the power inside of you, use it! I know it can be hard but you are stronger, kick it's faggot ass!
Don't allow that shit to get you down, we need you here so hurry back buddy.:salute:

Wish I could give ya a bag of Primo Hydro bud.

Feel The Force, RSR!

red states rule
02-22-2008, 03:43 PM
I want to thank all of you for your kind words, and one liners. It was nice to come home and read all the posts

Thank you again

OK, the chemo drugs are going to be changed, and I have to get a more powerful drug to counter the diarrhea

Yes, the night nurses did cause a spike in my blood pressure, respiration, and pulse.

I will beat this so I can continue to brighten the lives of liberals, and continue to invade their world with facts and the truth

Mr. P
02-22-2008, 03:54 PM
I want to thank all of you for your kind words, and one liners. It was nice to come home and read all the posts

Thank you again

OK, the chemo drugs are going to be changed, and I have to get a more powerful drug to counter the diarrhea

Yes, the night nurses did cause a spike in my blood pressure, respiration, and pulse.

I will beat this so I can continue to brighten the lives of liberals, and continue to invade their world with facts and the truth

:clap::clap::clap:

red states rule
02-22-2008, 03:58 PM

Thanks Mr P

The night nurses did wonders for my numbers, and I do hope I cheered up the libs after being gone for a few days

actsnoblemartin
02-22-2008, 04:00 PM
I love you man, may you live long and thrive

red states rule
02-22-2008, 06:57 PM
I love you man, may you live long and thrive

Thank you Martin - it is my intention to live long and prosper

and drive libs up the wall on a daily basis

manu1959
02-22-2008, 08:56 PM

Thank you again

welcome back......glad you felling better.....night nurses do that....

red states rule
02-22-2008, 08:57 PM
welcome back......glad you felling better.....night nurses do that....

I am feeling better Manu, but I have a long way to go. I will win the fight and beat this cancer

Yes, the night nurses will something else. They did wonders for my deep breathing ability

manu1959
02-22-2008, 09:29 PM
I am feeling better Manu, but I have a long way to go. I will win the fight and beat this cancer

Yes, the night nurses will something else. They did wonders for my deep breathing ability

did you request a sponge bath.........

Yurt
02-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Thank you Martin - it is my intention to live long and prosper

and drive libs up the wall on a daily basis

http://www.hipark.austin.isd.tenet.edu/arc/grade3/spock.GIF

actsnoblemartin
02-23-2008, 12:54 AM
speaking of nurses :laugh2:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vqxob2wsJgg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vqxob2wsJgg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Sitarro
02-23-2008, 02:44 AM

You are a BADASS red and an inspiration to all. Keep it up!:salute:

red states rule
02-23-2008, 06:45 AM
You are a BADASS red and an inspiration to all. Keep it up!:salute:

Thank you my friend

I will beat this like I do a moonbat liberal in a debate

I am hell when I am well - and I ain't never gonna be sick

red states rule
02-23-2008, 06:46 AM
did you request a sponge bath.........

Na, I wanted to be home by the weekend

actsnoblemartin
02-23-2008, 01:28 PM
did you see my hello nurse cartoon?

nobody has commented on it :cheers2:

Na, I wanted to be home by the weekend

red states rule
02-23-2008, 01:30 PM
did you see my hello nurse cartoon?

nobody has commented on it :cheers2:

Isaw it Martin

It was funny

actsnoblemartin
02-23-2008, 01:40 PM
:clap:

woo hoo

glad you liked it :laugh2:

that used to be one of my favorite shows!

Isaw it Martin

It was funny