PDA

View Full Version : Who will the talking heads support now?

gabosaurus
02-20-2008, 12:12 PM
I am referencing the influential conservative talk radio hosts (Rush, Hannity, et all) and the Fox Network folks. They don't like or support McCain, and they surely don't like Obama or Clinton.

What will they do the rest of the election? Bite the bullet and unite behind the GOP candidate? Snipe and rail against both parties?

My husband believes the only way to satisfy the current conservative faction is exhuming Reagan and running him on a third party ticket.
He would probably get more support than McCain. :lmao:

MtnBiker
02-20-2008, 12:38 PM
They may not support anybody.

hjmick
02-20-2008, 12:47 PM
They will either support McCain while gritting their teeth, or they will quietly advocate electing the Democratic nominee hoping for only a four year stint in office.

Trigg
02-20-2008, 02:12 PM
What will they do the rest of the election? Bite the bullet and unite behind the GOP candidate? Snipe and rail against both parties?

:

Personnally I don't vote party line. I have to agree with the issues.

I can't stand McCain and unless he picks a DARN good VP I won't be voting for him.

Why should republicans "bite the bullet" if they don't agree with who is running. Doing that simply to keep a republican "in name only" in office is assinine IMHO.

nevadamedic
02-20-2008, 02:55 PM
They will either support McCain while gritting their teeth, or they will quietly advocate electing the Democratic nominee hoping for only a four year stint in office.

There has been talk about that actually. That is the rumor as to why Newt didn't run this year as they would use him to take our whatever Democrat won this year if that happened. People would realize shortly after the Democratic President took office what a huge mistake they made and the next election would put a Republican back in office.

nevadamedic
02-20-2008, 02:58 PM

Senator McCain has been a Conservative his whole life and lived by those Conservative principals. Not to mention that he has never voted for a tax increase in his career where Obama Bin Laden and Hillary start licking their chops everytime they even hear about a new bill that even remotley raises taxes.

Dilloduck
02-20-2008, 03:00 PM
I am referencing the influential conservative talk radio hosts (Rush, Hannity, et all) and the Fox Network folks. They don't like or support McCain, and they surely don't like Obama or Clinton.

My husband believes the only way to satisfy the current conservative faction is exhuming Reagan and running him on a third party ticket.
He would probably get more support than McCain. :lmao:

I plan on being a whining, bitching, moaning, blaming, name calling sore loser for 4 years. Whatever they are for I will be irrationally and indignantly against It'll be so fun to be on the other side again ! :laugh2::laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-20-2008, 03:02 PM
I plan on being a whining, bitching, moaning, blaming, name calling sore loser for 4 years. Whatever they are for I will be irrationally and indignantly against It'll be so fun to be on the other side again ! :laugh2::laugh2:

Hey Dillo, don't forget to come up with plenty of wacky conspiracy theories, too.

Dilloduck
02-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Hey Dillo, don't forget to come up with plenty of wacky conspiracy theories, too.

What conspiracies ??? You know damn well they are all plotting against me !!!!! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-20-2008, 03:09 PM
What conspiracies ??? You know damn well they are all plotting against me !!!!! :laugh2:

I think Obama has us all under surveillance already. It's positively un-American!!

Dilloduck
02-20-2008, 03:37 PM
I think Obama has us all under surveillance already. It's positively un-American!!

I'd tell ya what the candidates are planning but it's too dangerous---I may have already said too much !:scared:

Abbey Marie
02-20-2008, 03:40 PM
I'd tell ya what the candidates are planning but it's too dangerous---I may have already said too much !:scared:

OK, but can you at least tell us why Billy Bob Bonker gets all red-in-the-face mad so often these days?

Or, why Mrs. Hussein was never before proud of her country, despite taking advantage of one of best educations in the world?

Inquiring minds NEED to know!!!

Dilloduck
02-20-2008, 03:45 PM
OK, but can you at least tell us why Billy Bob Bonker gets all red-in-the-face mad so often these days?

Or, why Mrs. Hussein was never before proud of her country, despite taking advantage of one of best educations in the world?

Inquiring minds NEED to know!!!

nice try------get the waterboard. :coffee:

Abbey Marie
02-20-2008, 03:50 PM
nice try------get the waterboard. :coffee:

How about I get the scotch instead, and we just get you all drunk and talkative?

Black Lance
02-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Senator McCain has been a Conservative his whole life and lived by those Conservative principals. Not to mention that he has never voted for a tax increase in his career where Obama Bin Laden and Hillary start licking their chops everytime they even hear about a new bill that even remotley raises taxes.

Amnesty for all illegal aliens now! McCain-Feingold and McCain-Lieberman forever!

And let's not torture those poor terrorists, we wouldn't want to inflict pain on the people who are trying to kill us, after all.

nevadamedic
02-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Amnesty for all illegal aliens now! McCain-Feingold and McCain-Lieberman forever!

And let's not torture those poor terrorists, we wouldn't want to inflict pain on the people who are trying to kill us, after all.

Except that he voted against the ban on Waterboarding you idiot.

Black Lance
02-20-2008, 06:48 PM
Except that he voted against the ban on Waterboarding you idiot.

Did I say waterboarding?

McCain has come up against torture again and again, even in hypotheticals were doing so might save American lives. That position is more comprehensible when viewed in light of McCain's personal history, but such an attitude is potentially catastrophic given the nature of terrorism.

manu1959
02-20-2008, 06:59 PM

that is my plan as well........

Dilloduck
02-20-2008, 07:11 PM
How about I get the scotch instead, and we just get you all drunk and talkative?

My mother warned me about women like you !!!:slap: