PDA

View Full Version : A little history about palistine

Gaffer
02-20-2008, 03:47 PM
Here are some real facts about the middle east.

http://www.antimullah.com/

Pay attention Gabby.

You need to scroll down for the article. True palistian and palistine,

Yurt
02-20-2008, 06:12 PM
Near the end of the First World War, the British, led by the likes of General Allenby and Lawrence of Arabia, took control of Palestine from the Ottomans. Thus with the fall of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the war, its once-subject provinces came under the influence of the European powers.

Nonetheless, following the 1967 Six-Day War, Israel finally entered those lands long forbidden to them by the British and later by Jordan. Though one British government after another went about denouncing Jewish settlement as "illegal," the reality of the situation was that it was Great Britain who was acting in an illegal manner by prohibiting Jews from these parts of the ancestral Jewish National Home originally promised to them.

A famous myth states that the various Arab tribes have long established themselves in Palestine. Then the Jews came and drove them out. This is of course patently false, as any knowledgeable historian will tell us.

In the nineteen-year span from 1948-1967, Jordan and Egypt never once, not once, offered to hand over Judea, Samaria, and the Gaza Strip to make up an independent state of Falastin. Once more, the so-called "Palestinians" never sought it. And not one nation in the entire world ever suggested it, much less demanded it.

Since the end of the First World War, the Arabs of the Middle East and North Africa have been given independent states in 99.5 percent of the land they claimed. They are determined that the remaining 0.5 percent be developed into yet another Arab nation at the expense of the lone Jewish state. To that end, the Palestine Liberation Organization was set up in 1964 with the express purpose of destroying the State of Israel and driving out of the region all the Jews.

theHawk
02-20-2008, 06:31 PM
My question is, what does any of this have to do with my tax dollars?

Gaffer
02-20-2008, 07:12 PM
My question is, what does any of this have to do with my tax dollars?

What do your tax dollars have to do with clarifying history?

gabosaurus
02-21-2008, 01:21 AM
Before you try to smack down Palestine, perhaps you should learn to spell it first. :laugh2:

02-21-2008, 02:45 AM
Before you try to smack down Palestine, perhaps you should learn to spell it first. :laugh2:

Perhaps he should learn to spell it, but that's not really addressing anything is it?

Should we conclude that from your lack of response other than to criticize his spelling that you agree with the information presented?

actsnoblemartin
02-24-2008, 06:21 AM
nice try, now how about addressing to the topic :finger3: